Official harry potter FC - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 05-14-2006, 09:47 AM   #1
shurikenmaster
Chuunin

shurikenmaster is an unknown quantity at this point
Official harry potter FC

HEY EVERYONE!!! HARRY POTTER ROX AND YOU KNOW IT!!! JOIN HERE OR YOU SUCK!!! ILL HAVE BANNERS AND CRAP LIKE THAT!!! NOW FRICKING POST AND JOIN!!!

Owner-
1.Shurikenmaster

Co-owner-
1.GaaraOfTheDeathSand
2.kakashi1300

Members
1.Loner
2.kazu_chan
3.bloodreapress
4.shurikens111
5.rasengangt
6.diane_cheeze
7.*subrosa*
8.xaolin2
9.PolyphonicThought

clickable

Take the Bleach Character Quiz!

Last edited by shurikenmaster; 06-30-2006 at 10:17 PM.
shurikenmaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-14-2006, 05:17 PM   #2
rasengangt
Genin

rasengangt is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Official harry potter FC

awesome, so whats the current topic
rasengangt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 05:18 PM   #3
*subrosa*
Jounin

*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough

could you please spell my name properly? XD it's SUBrosa, not SABrosa XD

Friends: Sasuke204, Toshi, Nelson, Venustan, Colini, Kitsune_ai, C-chan, Kites, Kyuubinaruto58, Matonly, Uzumaki-sama, Daitashi, OTC, Maes, Oakgyrl, Stanislaw, Akatsuki Shinobi, Akira, Copyninjasasuke, Kakashi100, DSM, Angelwings, Coribn117, Edgar's parish, Rika, -Sasuke-, GaaraOfTheDeathSand, Efa, Bloodreapress, hinata_tropical, Naruto NR, Diane_Cheeze, <DaNTe>, apostilesofthestars, 94Tsunade-sama, itachi143, sand_illusions, semi, ANBU Hanabi, I probably forgot people, so if you wanna be friends, just say so^^ I want more friends anyway^^
member of The Geijutsuka Crew

Proud owner of: Yu-gi-oh FC!
*subrosa* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 06:57 PM   #4
rasengangt
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by *subrosa*
could you please spell my name properly? XD it's SUBrosa, not SABrosa XD
lol. Anyway, anybody have a topic off the top of their head?
Old 05-14-2006, 07:00 PM   #5
GaaraOfTheDeathSand
Missing-Nin

GaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura aboutGaaraOfTheDeathSand has a spectacular aura about

rasengan can u not make your own tsk tsk tsk im dissapointed lol jk anyways topic: Ron vs. Harry...Harry i bet he knows more powerful spells
GaaraOfTheDeathSand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 07:03 PM   #6
rasengangt
Genin

hmmm, it would be at first like a stalemate but then harry would go crazy and start using dark magic and then its over
Old 05-14-2006, 10:57 PM   #7
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

we're official at last!! wooo hoooo!!

Harry Vs. Ron??? no fight!! confirm Harry will win!!!

Harry vs. Draco...no i'll love to c that!! or Harry vs. .Snape!! i root for Harry!!!!

anyone know wat's to come in book 7??

diane_cheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 12:04 AM   #8
rasengangt
Genin

book 7 obviously the hunt for horucruxes
hey i have a topic: Whats the 7th horuxcrux?
Old 05-15-2006, 12:59 AM   #9
diane_cheeze
ANBU

diane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to beholddiane_cheeze is a splendid one to behold

guess it?? that's a diff topic... hehe

Old 05-15-2006, 01:03 AM   #10
rasengangt
Genin

sorry if i changed the topic, then continue with harry destroys ron convo
Old 05-15-2006, 01:05 AM   #11
diane_cheeze
ANBU

nah thats ok.. harry vs. ron not much to discuss actually.. hehe

how do u think book 7 will end? there was a rumor that someone dies.. again...haiz.. wonder if its one of the main characters.. hope its someone that deserves it.. not like sirus, cedic and dumbledore.. i feel that they shouldn't have died...

Old 05-15-2006, 04:14 AM   #12
*subrosa*
Jounin

*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough

hhm... maybe Lucius'll die, or Bellatrix, that'd be something, although... I kinda like Lucius, so I wouldn't want to see him die... and either way, he's safely locked up in Azkaban... he might just escape (no way, he knows Voldemort will kill him if he escapes) or he gets bailed out by one of the other death eaters (he might just resist big time XD)

There's also quite a possibility that Voldemort dies, since I've heard that J.K. Rowling is getting rather tired of writing all these books and she wants to quit, but that's just what I heard actually, who can blame her, after writing 7 books with quite a deadline... gotta be tiring.
Or else it might even be Harry, without protection of Dumbledore and Sirius and with the Order having other bussiness to attend to, he might not stand a chance, of course, he's got Ron and Hermoine (and maybe Ginny as well, but I don't expect too much of that) but you can't call them the most advanced wizards in the world just yet, ok, Hermoine is rather good...

If there will be another book, the person who'll die might be Dumbledore's brother, from who I forgot the name, he'll enter the scene in book 7, but I don't suppose he's there to stay, so he might just get killed at the end of the book.

Or Slughorn, Voldemort could possibly find out that Slughorn has told Harry about the Horcuxes and now he wants to get rid of him, because he's a traitor to the Dark Lord...

But there are so many possibilities... it could be someone none of us expects, like Bill, Fred, George, Ginny, Hermoine, Ron, Draco, Snape, Mr or Mrs Weasley, Luna, Neville, anyone... you name it... anyways, there are a lot of rumors about this book, bound to get interesting once more

On the topic of what is the seventh Horcrux... what did we have already? Slytherin's Locket, Hufflepuff's cup, something Ravenclaw, something Gryffindor, the ring was already destroyed, Voldemort's snake Nagini... maybe the last part of the soul IS hidden somewhere in Harry's house, Voldemort might just have been able to make a Horcrux before he 'died'
or even better, maybe Harry is a Horcrux without knowing it, it'd make some slight sense, even though Voldemort told Dumbledore to kill Harry in book 5, after entering his body, he might just have thought he could take the Horcrux anyway because he's already at the source and to make things even more simple for him, the person he needs for the resurrection, is right there with him, death eaters are swarming all around... plenty of chances to do it, right? Ok, there is the problem that Dumbledore is keeping guard and the fact that Harry's body is filled with love and Voldemort gets hurt while even thinking of the word, which would make it impossible for a part of his soul to remain in Harry's body, or to resurrect it, but these are just thoughts XD it'd make the plot of the story quite interesting, I'd like to see what'd happen if he really did turn out to be a Horcrux, would he let it be? Would he try to get it out, would he even kill himself to stop VOldemort from getting the Horcrux? Ah well, this theory makes no sense at all, if you get to think of it, but I don't really have an idea of what could be the 7th Horcrux, so like every other HP fan, I'm just guessing away...

So... allow me to start another speculation... who do you think is R.A.B. ?

Friends: Sasuke204, Toshi, Nelson, Venustan, Colini, Kitsune_ai, C-chan, Kites, Kyuubinaruto58, Matonly, Uzumaki-sama, Daitashi, OTC, Maes, Oakgyrl, Stanislaw, Akatsuki Shinobi, Akira, Copyninjasasuke, Kakashi100, DSM, Angelwings, Coribn117, Edgar's parish, Rika, -Sasuke-, GaaraOfTheDeathSand, Efa, Bloodreapress, hinata_tropical, Naruto NR, Diane_Cheeze, <DaNTe>, apostilesofthestars, 94Tsunade-sama, itachi143, sand_illusions, semi, ANBU Hanabi, I probably forgot people, so if you wanna be friends, just say so^^ I want more friends anyway^^
member of The Geijutsuka Crew

Proud owner of: Yu-gi-oh FC!
*subrosa* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 04:59 AM   #13
diane_cheeze
ANBU

whoa subrosa! reading thru all u've written makes me feel guilty at forgetting some of it!! lol.... i'm going home and re-reading it once i'm done with The Da Vinci Code!!

AND, i going to figure out who is R.A.B... LOL

death wise, i doubt it'll b any of the death eaters...or death eaters in addition to someone who we all wish and hope WONT die.. always like that JKR! always killing off people who shld not die..*sobs*

she mentioned that killing of Sirus was necessary so that the story can continue, however, i've yet to c how the story contiunes w/o Sirus..

hope Ginnie doesnt die or any of the red heads cos it'll b devastating and i'll burn all 7 Harry Potter books i have!!!

Old 05-15-2006, 05:28 PM   #14
rasengangt
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by *subrosa*
hhm... maybe Lucius'll die, or Bellatrix, that'd be something, although... I kinda like Lucius, so I wouldn't want to see him die... and either way, he's safely locked up in Azkaban... he might just escape (no way, he knows Voldemort will kill him if he escapes) or he gets bailed out by one of the other death eaters (he might just resist big time XD)

There's also quite a possibility that Voldemort dies, since I've heard that J.K. Rowling is getting rather tired of writing all these books and she wants to quit, but that's just what I heard actually, who can blame her, after writing 7 books with quite a deadline... gotta be tiring.
Or else it might even be Harry, without protection of Dumbledore and Sirius and with the Order having other bussiness to attend to, he might not stand a chance, of course, he's got Ron and Hermoine (and maybe Ginny as well, but I don't expect too much of that) but you can't call them the most advanced wizards in the world just yet, ok, Hermoine is rather good...

If there will be another book, the person who'll die might be Dumbledore's brother, from who I forgot the name, he'll enter the scene in book 7, but I don't suppose he's there to stay, so he might just get killed at the end of the book.

Or Slughorn, Voldemort could possibly find out that Slughorn has told Harry about the Horcuxes and now he wants to get rid of him, because he's a traitor to the Dark Lord...

But there are so many possibilities... it could be someone none of us expects, like Bill, Fred, George, Ginny, Hermoine, Ron, Draco, Snape, Mr or Mrs Weasley, Luna, Neville, anyone... you name it... anyways, there are a lot of rumors about this book, bound to get interesting once more

On the topic of what is the seventh Horcrux... what did we have already? Slytherin's Locket, Hufflepuff's cup, something Ravenclaw, something Gryffindor, the ring was already destroyed, Voldemort's snake Nagini... maybe the last part of the soul IS hidden somewhere in Harry's house, Voldemort might just have been able to make a Horcrux before he 'died'
or even better, maybe Harry is a Horcrux without knowing it, it'd make some slight sense, even though Voldemort told Dumbledore to kill Harry in book 5, after entering his body, he might just have thought he could take the Horcrux anyway because he's already at the source and to make things even more simple for him, the person he needs for the resurrection, is right there with him, death eaters are swarming all around... plenty of chances to do it, right? Ok, there is the problem that Dumbledore is keeping guard and the fact that Harry's body is filled with love and Voldemort gets hurt while even thinking of the word, which would make it impossible for a part of his soul to remain in Harry's body, or to resurrect it, but these are just thoughts XD it'd make the plot of the story quite interesting, I'd like to see what'd happen if he really did turn out to be a Horcrux, would he let it be? Would he try to get it out, would he even kill himself to stop VOldemort from getting the Horcrux? Ah well, this theory makes no sense at all, if you get to think of it, but I don't really have an idea of what could be the 7th Horcrux, so like every other HP fan, I'm just guessing away...

So... allow me to start another speculation... who do you think is R.A.B. ?
nice ideas in your post. Obviously, someone is gonna die in the next book cuz "dark lord will rise once more more terrible than before". My guess are a several order members, and of course someone close to harry. Maybe it might be ron, but i think that would be cruel on part of JKR cuz harry has already experienced loss in all forms; his parents, his closest thing to being a father, and now his mentor. But who knows? JKR is good at keeping us guessing, so it could be ron or someone else.

THe horucruxes so far are the ring(destroyed), locket(maybe in grimmauld place), cup, nagini, voldemort himself, something of ravenclaw, and the last one maybe harry himself, cuz he does have that bolt thing on his forehead which looks like the scar on the ring. But honestly i dunt think harry is a horuxcrux, it would make the plot to kill voldemort too complicated. The last guess i would make is the hat, just cuz it symbolizes everything hogwarts stands for.

RAB? My guess is Regulus something Black. From what weve gathered from the first 6 books, no other name works as well. My guess is that JKR Isnt gonna throw in a character whom we havent heard of, so RAB has to be someone we have either encountered or heard about. Even though sirius said his brother was a coward and backed out a week after joining, its most likely sirius didnt look into the details of his brother. For all we know, the reason regulus looked like a coward was because he betrayed voldemort and had to flee. Theres a lot of loopholes in this theory and ill discuss it later if anyone wants to hear about it. Thats my take for now
Old 05-15-2006, 09:26 PM   #15
shurikenmaster
Chuunin

shurikenmaster is an unknown quantity at this point

i say voldemort will die along with harry! AKA- harry will use some forbidden shiz to take vold down
p.s. i think someone should continue where jk rowling leaves off and write about harry after the ends(unless he dies)

clickable

Take the Bleach Character Quiz!
shurikenmaster is offline   Reply With Quote