Holy wikishit - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2006, 03:04 PM   #1
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts
Holy wikishit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corbenk

L-m-a-fucking-o

I do not know who the fuck posted that, where they got their [incorrect] info from... But this is by far the funniest shit I have EVER seen.

Before some one says it, I DID NOT write that, if I did it would be much longer, and much much more flattering. Further proof is the fact that on august 5 (the day it was last modified/created) I was out helping with the set up of the heritage festival.

Old 08-15-2006, 03:06 PM   #2
anarion
Genin

anarion can only hope to improve
Re: Holy wikishit

that sounded like an ecxuse... and how did u even find it if it wasnt u?
Old 08-15-2006, 03:12 PM   #3
D4rKR34v3r
ANBU

Location: Wow, if you are reading this stop trying to stalk me
D4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud ofD4rKR34v3r has much to be proud of

wtf?? that is just wierd i don't get it. Someone close this becuz i can see soo many flames and spam that are gonna come from this.
Old 08-15-2006, 03:14 PM   #4
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts

I searched corbenk on google. 0.o Really, If I made, why the fuck would I say I am misunderstood. I am completely understood, I am just an ass. I do not even know what the fuck an enigma is (yes, I have an idea of what it means). Also, corbenk is NOT the name of a naginata.

There, the article is in much better shape now.

Last edited by Corbenk; 08-15-2006 at 03:19 PM.
Old 08-15-2006, 03:26 PM   #5
fieldscarcrow
Missing-Nin

fieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura aboutfieldscarcrow has a spectacular aura about

Its not there at all
Old 08-15-2006, 03:28 PM   #6
Corbenk
Kuchin

Apparently when you blatantly vandalize an article they delete it?
Old 08-15-2006, 03:49 PM   #7
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

An enigma is a riddle, puzzle, or something ambiguous.

Since the article is deleted, this thread will be closed.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Closed Thread