The Uzumaki Legacy... - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2012, 04:35 PM   #1
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
The Uzumaki Legacy...

Its been a while and I think I figured out how the RG came to be...

Its said that the senju and uchiha power was derived from the sage.

The Elder Brother gained the sages Powerful spiritual energy and Imagination That became the uchiha. The Younger Brother Gained the sages Physical energy and powerful body that became the senju.

Although I believe its the Spiritual energy of the juubi that was passed on which gave the uchiha the SG. Notice how the power of sasuke hateful MS powers was compared to the kyuubis hateful chakra.....http://www.mangareader.net/93-49211-...apter-488.html

And no it wasn;t the hate being compared, but the kind of chakra the hate plus bijuus chakra creates. The same way CS2 made sasukes Uchiha chakra different from his normal chakra.
Karin was pointing out the fact sasuke chakra had completely changed from before even in CS2 mode, but was somehow the same as naruto other chakra from deep down... The kyuubis chakra.

And the Physcial energy of the juubi was passed on to the senju which is how it can create and bring things to life... Notice naruto using the kyuubi Yang half (physical energy) and it reacts to hashirama SENJUS...http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/545/13

Clearly IMO, naruto kyuubi yang half chakra and hashiramas are the same thus reacting each other. Validating further the concept the juubis Yang chakra is what the senju gained from the sage, not just his own physical energy just as the uchiha gained the juubis Yin chakra, (spiritual energy) which creates the SG.

However, the sage himself has origins unknown, but at this point is kind of obvious IMO. The sage was Uzumaki with powerful seal and spiritual energy that allowed him to defeat the juubi and seal it in himself.

By doing so though, I believe the juubis Spiritual energy (the SG) and the sages Powerful Uzumaki spiritual energy combined and became the ultimate doujutsu. The RG...

(As shown by madara, the RG is evolved from the SG ,the juubis spiritual energy. i believe that Tobis comment "I gave nagato the RG" could be literal at this point).

I believe Tobi found a living Uzumaki with an a powerful Affinity to the uzumaki power of spiritual energy, nagato. And by Implanting a pair of 3 tomoe SG eyes in nagato and causing him to lose those he loves the most (his parents). Nagatos spiritual energy was activated and the RG was awakened opposed to the Mangekyou SG that is awakened in Uchiha.

The Activation and strengthening of the RG is shown everytime he loses someone or is about to..

http://www.mangareader.net/93-449-17...apter-444.html

http://www.mangareader.net/93-452-2/...apter-447.html

Like the SG, the RG reacts to negative Emotion becoming more powerful.... And tobi knew this. SO, to recreate the RG he only needed to find an uzumaki with a powerful affinity to they're KKG and highly emotional so that power could be developed over time.

And notice that suddenly tobi can use Uzumaki jutsu once hes gained the RG here against the bijuu...http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/569/4

Conclusion: WIth the uchihas SG and powerful physical energy of the senju coming from the juubi as a separate chakra source from the sages own Uzumaki chakra. The RG came to be by the sage combining his own powerful spiritual energy with that of his captured bijuus, the juubi which takes on the form of the SG. And by combining the two into a new more powerful spiritual energy that takes on the form of the RG. Anyone with the power of the SG and Uzumakis KKG can create the ultimate doujutsu just as tobi did in nagato and now, Kabuto in madara in his prime.

Clearly by adding the power of nagatos uzumaki KKG with madaras own SG power was kabuto able to recreate the RG in Edo Madara. But, unlike nagato who got his RG from a basic 3 tomoe SG. Madara got his RG from an EMS which is why he can use sasanoo (tsukuyomi and amaterasu obviously because they combined make sasanoo) and probably all the EMS unknown jutsu as well.

Rinn'egan Revealed...... Uzumakis powerful spiritual energy+ the juubis powerful spiritual energy a.k.a. The SG= The Rinn'egan...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
almightywood (02-02-2012), ckraizitee (02-18-2012), Human Rasengan (02-02-2012), King Leonin (02-03-2012), Lightning (02-02-2012)


Old 02-01-2012, 04:43 PM   #2
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: The Uzumaki Legacy...

To... long.... get.... to.... point...

PS: Tobi did not create Nagato's rinnegan Madara did.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-01-2012 at 04:46 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-03-2012), Gamabunta (02-01-2012), Pritha (02-02-2012), Tmoore (02-01-2012), Vishnu (02-01-2012)
Old 02-01-2012, 04:46 PM   #3
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: The Uzumaki Legacy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
To... long.... get.... to.... point...
I summed it up at the very end for those who refuse to read the entire post.

EDIT: Tobis the one who claimed the creation of nagatos RG while madara just claimed its awakening as his own.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 02-01-2012 at 04:47 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-18-2012)
Old 02-01-2012, 04:50 PM   #4
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: The Uzumaki Legacy...

Tobi was identifying himself as Madara which is why he claimed to do the things Madara actually did. One of those things being Nagato.

PS: Ok mistake in your theory Madara gained Rinnegan with Senju DNA not Uzumaki.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-01-2012 at 04:52 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Gamabunta (02-01-2012)
Old 02-01-2012, 05:01 PM   #5
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: The Uzumaki Legacy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Tobi was identifying himself as Madara which is why he claimed to do the things Madara actually did. One of those things being Nagato.

PS: Ok mistake in your theory Madara gained Rinnegan with Senju DNA not Uzumaki.
Tobi has been maskerading as madara for a while so what he did and the real madara did is unknown. While both were clearly in on it, U can't known until its revealed...

And where did it say that hashiramas power gained by madara gave him the RG? Madara said he gained a portion of hashis power after they're fight, but wasn;t able to awaken the RG until he was about to die years and years later.

Not to mention tobi is running around in a hasi body with SG power yet no RG... It took an uzumaki like nagato with a powerful affinity to the uzuk=maki KKG plus what I can only assume is a pair of SG eyes to transform into the RG.

Still, no proof anywhere hashirama+uchiha power= RG since tobi doesn't awaken one with his super SG eyes. Clearly theres more to it and the only known person to awaken the RG besides RS just happens to be Uzumaki to which the Rikudou sage was most likely as well IMO.

All kabuto would have to do is add a portion of nagatos, Mitos or kushinas power to madara like hashis was and tadahhhhh, the spiritual energy necessary to create the RG from the SG.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-18-2012), Human Rasengan (02-02-2012)
Old 02-01-2012, 05:13 PM   #6
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: The Uzumaki Legacy...

1. There is no indication that Madara has Uzumaki DNA.

2. There is however a fact that states that Madara has Senju DNA.

3. There is also another fact which mentions that Senju & Uzumaki share common ancestry.

4. There is also the fact that Uzuamki's power has a relation to physical ability which directly relates them to the younger son of the Rikkudou.

5. There is also the fact that the Senju line can be linked back to the younger son of the Rikkudou.

6. There is also the fact that Juubi's eye is a combination of Sharingan & Rinnegan which discredits your theory entirely.

The result of these facts point to the common ancestor being the younger son of the Rikkudou. The result of these facts imply that what is needed to achieve Rinnegan is a combination of both the eye & body aspects of the Rikkudou. A so called third Uzumaki requirement is never implied.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-01-2012 at 05:15 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (02-03-2012), Domagoj (02-02-2012), Gamabunta (02-01-2012), kael03 (02-01-2012), King Leonin (02-03-2012), Numinous (02-01-2012), SirBenoit (02-01-2012), Spiegel (02-03-2012), Tmoore (02-01-2012), Vishnu (02-01-2012)
Old 02-01-2012, 06:35 PM   #7
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin
 
Vishnu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,328
Thanks: 1,857
Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: The Uzumaki Legacy...

Well, it obviously a connection between the RInnegan and the Uzumaki clan. But...i think that you're wrong about something. The Sharingan could be just the mutation of the Rinnegan because of the initial power split ( supported by the evolution of the EMS into Rinnegan), and not the Juubi's spiritual chakra. Because the Sage created the Tailed Beasts, thus he separated the Juubi's energy into nine beasts. But i may be wrong about this. Anyway...it doesn't matter in the end. Kishi will just shit on the whole plot.
__________________
When other men blindly follow the truth remember:
Nothing is true!
When other men are limited by morality and law remember:
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 06:37 PM   #8
SwordSaintX
Genin
 
SwordSaintX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 98
Thanks: 33
Thanked 24 Times in 15 Posts
SwordSaintX is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Uzumaki Legacy...

The Uzamaki's are off-shoots of the Senju, They also decended from the younger brother like the Senju. They are cousin clans. So that is why The Rinnegan by theory could work in Nagato.
__________________
Please sit, while I tell you a story of a man who was born innocent, who lived in sin, but died a saint.
SwordSaintX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:18 PM   #9
Tmoore
wandering analyst
 
Tmoore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: houstatlantavegas
Posts: 805
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 453 Times in 229 Posts
Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough
Re: The Uzumaki Legacy...

only thing wrong with your theory is the sage of the six paths had rinnegan before the juubi incident. it was because of the rinnegans ability he was able to seal the juubi inside himself which throws off your whole arguement


edit.. technique in question is chibaku tensei and if im not wrong izanagi
__________________
Tmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 04:41 AM   #10
almightywood
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 275
Thanks: 37
Thanked 97 Times in 90 Posts
almightywood is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Uzumaki Legacy...

@KYF Just to clarify here, you are saying that Madara didn't awaken his Rinnegan, that Kabuto did it for him? I kind of got that impression from your post.

Interesting theory, I personally think that Nagato's eyes were transplanted, and that Madara got the Rinnegan on his own. Your way's pretty entertaining too.



While it's true that Izanagi is based off one of the sot6p techniques and requires both Senju and Uchiha DNA to awaken, It doesn't necessarily follow that the Sot6p eyes are unlocked from obtaining both of these DNAs. http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v54/c510/10.html
It could just as easily be something that is unlocked through some sort of spiritual awakening http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v59/c560/16.html
or psychotic break. http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v48/c444/16.html



It doesn't say anything about when or how the Rinnegan was obtained by the sage, only that he became "a god" by inventing sealing jutsus that are still used today to become the juubi's jinchuriki. http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v41/c373/5.html
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v50/c467/12.html

Last edited by almightywood; 02-02-2012 at 04:49 AM.
almightywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:19 PM   #11
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: The Uzumaki Legacy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
1. There is no indication that Madara has Uzumaki DNA.

2. There is however a fact that states that Madara has Senju DNA.

3. There is also another fact which mentions that Senju & Uzumaki share common ancestry.

4. There is also the fact that Uzuamki's power has a relation to physical ability which directly relates them to the younger son of the Rikkudou.

5. There is also the fact that the Senju line can be linked back to the younger son of the Rikkudou.

6. There is also the fact that Juubi's eye is a combination of Sharingan & Rinnegan which discredits your theory entirely.

The result of these facts point to the common ancestor being the younger son of the Rikkudou. The result of these facts imply that what is needed to achieve Rinnegan is a combination of both the eye & body aspects of the Rikkudou. A so called third Uzumaki requirement is never implied.
Fact that tobi has both body and eye of RS (uchiha and senju) yet cant awaken a RG, but has to steal one from an uzumaki completely discredits ur theory... Nagato, an uzumaki whos suppodily GOT the RG from tobara i.e. a pair of SGs since tobi has so many to give. So, a pair of SGs in the eyes of a true uzumaki who by losing someone close is able to awaken not the MS, but the RG instead. It makes perfect sense since merely combining the eyes and body of RS cant do it as shown by tobi.

And the juubis eye is merely symbolism of where the doujutsu Originates obviously. Why? Because Edo madara has a SG+RG and yet still only has a RG not sharinnegan like the juubi. I used to think the same, but madara threw a wrench in that theory...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Well, it obviously a connection between the RInnegan and the Uzumaki clan. But...i think that you're wrong about something. The Sharingan could be just the mutation of the Rinnegan because of the initial power split ( supported by the evolution of the EMS into Rinnegan), and not the Juubi's spiritual chakra. Because the Sage created the Tailed Beasts, thus he separated the Juubi's energy into nine beasts. But i may be wrong about this. Anyway...it doesn't matter in the end. Kishi will just shit on the whole plot.
Actually, its the RG thats the mutation as originally sugested by Jman. The RG is looking to be just a mutated MS through the use of the Uzumaki KKG IMO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
only thing wrong with your theory is the sage of the six paths had rinnegan before the juubi incident. it was because of the rinnegans ability he was able to seal the juubi inside himself which throws off your whole arguement


edit.. technique in question is chibaku tensei and if im not wrong izanagi
Where does it say this squat^^^^

Its never Implied the sage had the RG or was the sage of six paths before he became the juubis Jink. Again, read the manga because ur making things up!!!!
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-18-2012)
Old 02-02-2012, 03:28 PM   #12
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: The Uzumaki Legacy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
@KYF Just to clarify here, you are saying that Madara didn't awaken his Rinnegan, that Kabuto did it for him? I kind of got that impression from your post.

Interesting theory, I personally think that Nagato's eyes were transplanted, and that Madara got the Rinnegan on his own. Your way's pretty entertaining too.



While it's true that Izanagi is based off one of the sot6p techniques and requires both Senju and Uchiha DNA to awaken, It doesn't necessarily follow that the Sot6p eyes are unlocked from obtaining both of these DNAs. http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v54/c510/10.html
It could just as easily be something that is unlocked through some sort of spiritual awakening http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v59/c560/16.html
or psychotic break. http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v48/c444/16.html



It doesn't say anything about when or how the Rinnegan was obtained by the sage, only that he became "a god" by inventing sealing jutsus that are still used today to become the juubi's jinchuriki. http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v41/c373/5.html
http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v50/c467/12.html
No, I wasn't implying that madara never awakened the RG, just within Nagato from his direct involvement, not in him. Madara RG (in him) was kabutos doing which is why kabuto claimed credit for awakening or creating that power.

The RG madara is using is actually a more of a Sharinnegan since it has MS and RG powers. However, it may turn out that the RG's true power is of the MS as well, but nagato wasn't as powerful because his was created from a basic 3 tomoe SG, not a MS or EMS like madaras RG.

Then again, the EMS is a form of mutation with the SG. BY finding a new host the eyes and they're power combine with the new hosts to create a new more powerful MS that will never go blind and wield a new jutsu as well.

Perhaps evolving a EMS into a RG was kabutos plan so he would have a power not even the sage was capable of.



EDIT: To elaborate further on my theory. It also makes the plausibility of sasuke giving naruto his EMS eye and naruto transforming them into Eternal Mangekyou Rinnegans through his Uzumaki KKG so he can battle tobi with his EMRG... thats pretty much what the final battles going to be which I think veng commented on him self.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 02-02-2012 at 03:39 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-18-2012)
Old 02-02-2012, 04:12 PM   #13
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: The Uzumaki Legacy...

To elaborate further on my theory. It also makes the plausibility of sasuke giving naruto his EMS eye and naruto transforming them into Eternal Mangekyou Rinnegans through his Uzumaki KKG so he can battle tobi with his EMRG... thats pretty much what the final battles going to be which I think veng commented on him self.

And the senju and Uzumaki are distant blood relatives as mentioned here..http://www.mangareader.net/93-54942-...apter-500.html

Blood relatives from long ago suggest the uzumaki as well are from the sage as well, but not as just another brother IMO. But, as the Original source.

:a clan of longevity. Lives a LONG TIME...

:clan of powerful seals...

: the juubi was defeated a long time ago though the sealing of it in the RS.

It sounds like RS was an uzumaki IMO and used his clans seals to defeat the juubi.

So, if RIkudou Sage was Originally an Uzumaki then his sons (senju and Uchiha who each gained half the juubis power) are just Uzumaki with the juubis Physical energy in one creating the senju and the juubis spiritual energy in another which created the Uchiha.

:Uzumaki blood and the juubis physical energy=senju.... As shown with Hashirama senju who had a powerful, full of longevity body, but with the power fo creation using the Yang half of the juubis power.

:Uzumaki blood and the juubis Spiritula energy=uchiha... as shown with the powerful spiritual energy that manifests in the eyes and can control bijuu, transcend time/space, ect...

Its not just Uzumaki evolved from the senju clan, but both uchiha and senju came from the uzumaki with half of the juubis power gained by each son, passed on down through the generations.

This could explain why the RG wasn't passed on, but merely the SG to the uchiha ancestor.
Because the elder didn't have the spiritual energy RS had. Only what was passed on by the sage from the juubi.
So, only through a certain uchiha orr uzumaki can the RG be awakened I guess as seen with nagato and Madara.

:nagato=Uzumaki with powerful affinity to the Uzumaki KKG (high spiritual energy+vitality). Add the powerful spiritual energy of the juubi in the form of a pair of SG eyes, have a emotional event and the RG is awakened.

:Madara=Uchiha with a special physical ability to gain the power of others (i.e. Izunas MS powers and hashiramas powers as well). So, just give madara the power of a powerful Uzumaki like nagato, kushina or Mito and the RG is born though the gaining of the special spiritual energy possessed by select Uzumaki. The same power used to suppress and contain the kyuubi.



Conclusion: The Uzumaki and Uchiha are the only ones Known to awaken the RG. Nagato was an Uzumaki, which is highly likely the clan the sage belonged to as well. And madara, an Uchiha, with a special physical ability only possessed by select uchiha like sasuke as well. Are the only ones capable of awakening the RG due to they're special affinity to spiritual energy.
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-18-2012)
Old 02-02-2012, 04:45 PM   #14
ExplosiveArt
Academy Art Student
 
ExplosiveArt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 98
Thanks: 74
Thanked 49 Times in 29 Posts
ExplosiveArt is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Uzumaki Legacy...

I always assumed that Uzumaki clan was an off shoot family of the Senju clan ever since we learned they were related. But maybe because of our biased perspective (reading about the great feats done by Senju members founding the Leaf Village) has mislead us to that stray assumption. It is possible Senju is an off shoot family from the Uzumaki instead.
ExplosiveArt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExplosiveArt For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-18-2012), Human Rasengan (02-02-2012), krurk (02-03-2012)
Old 02-02-2012, 06:44 PM   #15
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Uzumaki Legacy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
1. There is no indication that Madara has Uzumaki DNA.
Quote:
Only that we've seen only Uzumaki characters with the Rinnegan and as Kyf stated We've already seen that Tobi having the same Senju and Uchiha combination didn't awaken any Rinnegan abilities until after UZUMAKI nagato was added to the mix
2. There is however a fact that states that Madara has Senju DNA.
Quote:
Yes which was evident by his use of Mokuton but Mokuton has never been related to a Rinnegan technique so to suggest that he used it as a by product of Rinnegan and not just the fact he had wood jutsu user DNA is misleading
3. There is also another fact which mentions that Senju & Uzumaki share common ancestry.


4. There is also the fact that Uzuamki's power has a relation to physical ability which directly relates them to the younger son of the Rikkudou.
Quote:
This is true but the power of the Uzumaki might have been more potent than that of even the Senju.. Both clans have been nearly wiped out but THe Uzumaki had long life , special chakra, and sealing techs.. they had enough power that there was an Uzumaki Masacre
5. There is also the fact that the Senju line can be linked back to the younger son of the Rikkudou.

6. There is also the fact that Juubi's eye is a combination of Sharingan & Rinnegan which discredits your theory entirely.
Quote:
No it doesn't... everyone assumed that just because you have Uchiha and Senju DNA you get the Rinnegan.. no where have we seen an actual mix of the two.. we only can go by what Tobi/Madara have said. We know that younger son and older son blood lines meeting again equals SO6P power We know that the only person to awaken the Rinnegan in front of us was Nagato Uzumaki.. and Tobi saying he gave him the Rinnegan plus Madara knowing of Nagato lends credibility to KYF's theory
The result of these facts point to the common ancestor being the younger son of the Rikkudou. The result of these facts imply that what is needed to achieve Rinnegan is a combination of both the eye & body aspects of the Rikkudou. A so called third Uzumaki requirement is never implied.
ok and by your own admission Uzumaki being a descendant of the younger son and having uchiha dna meets the requirements .. yet the converse of Senju plus uchiha has yet to be proven to equal Rennegan!
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-18-2012)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Legendary Clans krurk Naruto Manga 604 10-14-2010 02:20 AM
Uzumaki Name prez420 Naruto Manga 21 09-17-2010 04:24 AM
The Mother of All Theories: Kishimoto Encrypted Uzumaki Naruto Algorithm shiki-fuujin Naruto Manga 75 05-09-2008 07:55 AM
Infraction for Naruto Uzumaki 12: Creating Similar Threads LonelyNinja Bans & Warnings 0 01-11-2008 05:27 PM
uzumaki clan. narutoeye Naruto Anime 77 12-20-2005 09:29 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.