One Piece 656 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 02-08-2012, 04:05 AM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
One Piece 656

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/32739329/1

Enjoy.

Lol, what the hell was that ?

If Oda was on drugs when he wrote this then it was a good trip.

Zoro joins the ranks of the Dragon killers, and with the SHs working like a fine tuned engine as usual the show was great. I am a bit disappointed that the dragon went down so quickly, but there frozen side might mean another dragon, and it might not go down so quickly ?

Who is the SB they keep referencing ?

It would be funny if it was some one new like Buggy lol. Weird yet interesting chapter, but I need more info because random things are happening left and right.

Edit: After reading it again I noticed that the intruders didn't count Brook as one of the captured people lol. Brook's appearance is really useful in situations like this, he can stay behind to potentially give clues to Luffy's party. He might be in soul form and hiding next chapter.

Last edited by Dagoro; 02-08-2012 at 06:57 AM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (02-08-2012), ask me anything (02-08-2012), Buck09 (02-08-2012), Gakure (02-09-2012), Scientia (02-08-2012)

Old 02-08-2012, 04:50 AM   #2
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: One Piece 656

From the lower portion, seems that guy is a samurai

and we got a few peoples from punk hazard and a mysterious shicibukai

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:54 AM   #3
op101
Genin

op101 is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL. I had to sign up just to post this. What if Law is now a Shichibukai, and that samurai's bottom half has been split from his top half due to Law's DF? That'd be hilarious!
op101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to op101 For This Useful Post:
Gakure (02-09-2012), Senkradlol (02-08-2012)
Old 02-08-2012, 05:57 AM   #4
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Good point. That the only powers shown so far that allows the victim to live even if chopped to pieces are Law's and Buggy's. This matches Law because the legs were stuck on the Dragon, and Law can attach any 2 things together.

Last edited by Dagoro; 02-08-2012 at 06:31 AM.
Old 02-08-2012, 06:57 AM   #5
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

At first I did think he was Buggy..then i totally realized the scene at hand...huge fucking dragon, crazy powered SH, and an island covered in nothing but flames.... Buggy wouldn't be caught there what so ever lol! Interesting chapter...so the enigma begins
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:20 AM   #6
op101
Genin

op101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Calling it now - Trafalgar Law = Shichibukai. Legs = samurai from Wano country (or whatever it's called). Punk Hazard = island to test out Vegapunk's (potentially M/"Master") experiments.

Silly predictions = Law was at Wano country and he tapped sheaths with Legs. Then the WG told him to go investigate PH. He went without fighting Legs. Legs followed him. lol.
op101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:35 AM   #7
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

2 possibilities with the halfman.

- Could that just be Buggy's ability developed to affect not only him but others as well? We already guessed the letter given to him by the WG could be shichibukai position. With all the prisoners he took, he might have info on how to grow his ability, and there is also a certain RHS he could go to for training. I wont be surprised if it's his doing.

- Law could do same with no room limitations. Totally haxed. 'M' Master is prob him

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll

Last edited by Gakure; 02-08-2012 at 07:37 AM.
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:38 AM   #8
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

We never really saw what became of the Marines Law sliced and diced in SA. They could have survived even after being reconfigured, and if so it really is a haxx ability.
Old 02-08-2012, 08:01 AM   #9
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

first thing i thought was law, i have a feeling were bout to see vegapunk

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:39 AM   #10
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Totally unrelated to the current chapter but I hope we get some Sogeking action in the future.

There is a high chance that this was Trafalgar Law's doing which means there is probably something really important in Punk Hazard. There is also a high chance this is one of Vegapunks places so we might either see him or get more intel about him. And what would be his connection with the samurais of Wano Country?

Right now things are just weird and crazy but this is Oda we are talking about. lol He won't leave with unnecessary plot holes so expect clarifications in the next few chapters.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:46 AM   #11
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

I dont even know what the hell happened I mean what the hell ??!?!

Zoro chopping the Dragons head of was really badass, just awesome. Just goes to show how much he really has powered up over the TS, I mean it was a dragon that Luffy was having touble with, the entire island was on fire. Just like a playground for him now.

Now about the Samurai legs, I dont think it has anything to do with Buggy or Law, mainly becuase when ever we saw these abilities the legs werent able to talk. Unless like a mouth is somewhere on those legs then I dont see it being either of those two.

Shichibukai - As much as i want it to be Buggy I dont see it happening. To be honest I think its most likely going to be either Crocodile or Moria. Obivously just using the title they used to have. Crocodile maybe because he did have a moment before the TS hinting he had big plans, I know its very far fetched and most likely not going to happen as hes already had like his arc. But this island is actually quite an advantage to him, its all burned up due to the fire no water around so very difficult to fight him. Moria, again I know its far fetched as he also has had his arc and stuff, but the fact he was almost killed off raises some questions as to who would want him killed off. (( Think it was higher ups in WG but still more info needed )). And this scenario fits him a little more, he brought back Oars a giant, whose to say his next plan didnt involve trying to bring a dragon back ?

But only time will tell.

P.S. Anyone else think of Bioshock Big Daddy's when they saw the divers ? I agree this is obviously Vegapunk related, but I think one of his commanders in the Science department must be in a underwater base (( Rapture )) watching over the island.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 11:34 AM   #12
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
Shichibukai - As much as i want it to be Buggy I dont see it happening.
He got the invitation bat though. If he isn't a SB why bring him back ?

Besides, when you think about it he is perfect SB material. SB are meant to keep novice pirates in check. Buggy was a trainee in Roger's ship and he has a ton of ID criminals under his command.

Quote:
To be honest I think its most likely going to be either Crocodile or Moria.
The WG can't use them anymore. Croc had his reputation stained with the Alabasta affair and Moria was targeted by them for assassination. Most likely fresh new faces will fill out the positions.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-08-2012)
Old 02-08-2012, 12:31 PM   #13
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

^This. Here's to hoping the introduction of a new Shichibukai.

Also noticed that Zoro been using a lot of one sword techniques. Can't wait until he meets someone strong enough for him to go all out.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-08-2012), Tmoore (02-08-2012)
Old 02-08-2012, 02:00 PM   #14
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
He got the invitation bat though. If he isn't a SB why bring him back ?

Besides, when you think about it he is perfect SB material. SB are meant to keep novice pirates in check. Buggy was a trainee in Roger's ship and he has a ton of ID criminals under his command.

The WG can't use them anymore. Croc had his reputation stained with the Alabasta affair and Moria was targeted by them for assassination. Most likely fresh new faces will fill out the positions.
First off the Buggy part I can see were i might have thrown you off, I do think Buggy is a SB without a doubt was actually one of the first to say when the TS started on these forums as I remember. I just meant I dont think he will be the SB mentioned here in this arc atm.

And as for Crocodile and Moria, I dont remember it saying the WG sent a SB here, this mad samurai just mentioned he was chasing one no mention there was one sent or i might have missed a part. And i also mentioned that they could just be using the title, I mean yeah there disgraced but they still were given that title and thats also a show of there strength so regardless of them being ex SB some people might mistakenly say its the SB Crocodile or former SB.

I did also mentioned i know its a hard to imagine to bringing them back too and gave some reasons as to why it might be them, just not trying to rule them out. After rereading the chapter I am a bit more leaning towards it maybe being Law though, it fits his character more to like just take a guys torso and stick it on the dragon.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 02:26 PM   #15
J-man123
Supernova

J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point

i was wondering what if there are a seperate 7 SB specfically for the NW think about it how are the other SB ment go from NW to the Grand line etc by them selves its not like they are the Yonko and have a legion of crews under them, the only SB i think has been mention to have gone to the NW is Hawk EYe

Edit: What episodes do the supernover fights with kizaru start i read them in the manga but i missed the anime i want to see them

Last edited by J-man123; 02-08-2012 at 03:22 PM.
J-man123 is online now   Reply With Quote