Fairy Tail 270 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 02-10-2012, 09:11 AM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,286 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Fairy Tail 270

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/fairy_...31/c270/1.html

Enjoy.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Buck09 (02-10-2012), Senkradlol (02-10-2012)

Old 02-10-2012, 10:05 AM   #2
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road
Re: Fairy Tail 270

Was a good chapter.

The Raven Tail guy must have had some sort of tracer magic to be able to catch Gray all the time.

Juvia scene jumping down was hilarious, especially at Leon reaction.

Cant decide who had the funniest request, Gajeel or Mira 's both were random but so funny.

Looking forward to the next chapter, really want to see some Loke and Capico team work.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 10:20 AM   #3
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Battle of the tits are next.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (02-10-2012)
Old 02-10-2012, 01:16 PM   #4
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,332 Times in 4,061 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Aww shit Lucy vs Flare! I wonder does Lucy even stand a chance? Find out next week on Fairy Tail Z!

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 01:27 PM   #5
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Haha Gray sucks.

So... Sabertooth just going to mop the floor with everyone?
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 01:28 PM   #6
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Rufas for some reason reminds me of Rusty Rose.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 02-10-2012, 01:39 PM   #7
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,286 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

One thing is certain. Clothing will be ripped, and fan service will dominate.

Seriously, this is begging to be turned into hentai.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 01:47 PM   #8
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
One thing is certain. Clothing will be ripped, and fan service will dominate.

Seriously, this is begging to be turned into hentai.
Shouldn't Caprico be able to dominate the majority of mages based on his power?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-10-2012, 02:07 PM   #9
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Bra snapping and purple nurples upcoming.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 03:40 PM   #10
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Someone is definitely going to get to second base next chapter.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 11:59 PM   #11
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Rufas for some reason reminds me of Rusty Rose.
Speaking of Rusty Rose, does anyone else think the "Hidden" stage was a Rusty Rose creation? Basically I'm suggesting these "magic games" are run by the surviving Grimoire Heart members which is frankly the most obvious guess. The major kink in this theory is that if the dark power Ultear's group was talking about is Zeref you would think Ultear would recognize his power. Then again Ultear might be using Fairy Tail to get a confirmation or expose the GH members.

I'm thinking since Fairy Tail A/B sucked ass in Hidden they are going to be impressive in the battles. My bet is Lucy's opponent Flare is a female pervert and Lucy will out pervert her with Taurus. I am also predicting Erza will face that memory guy from Sabertooth and she'll beat his tricks with her glass eye just like she did Midnight.
k-lai (02-14-2012), Vengeance (02-14-2012)