naruto 575 - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2012, 02:25 PM   #151
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: naruto 575

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
okay, then is the following quote supposed to support the "no rinnegan before jink" or something else?



Because if it is supposed to support the "no rinnegan before jink" it, how do you know he was called the Sage of the Six paths only after becoming the jink? Am I forgetting some quote or something?
The 6 paths thing has been used to reference the power of the Rinnegan time & time again. The reason it was even brought up was because the kid mentioned that he was called a Sage & tried comparing it to something like Naruto & Jiraiya who are toad sages. I pointed out that he wouldn't have been considered the Sage of 6 paths until after gaining the Rinnegan since the 6 paths relate to the powers of the rinnegan.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-23-2012 at 02:27 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 02-23-2012, 02:28 PM   #152
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: naruto 575

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
What KYF meant to say after this:

Was Hiruzen>Hashirama?Minato, because as a geriatric, he defeated edos of the 1st, 2nd and turned back Orochimaru from destroying the Leaf all while being impaled by a sword. I mean seriously - Old Ninja defeated three of the best saving everything, even if it cost him his life. A young Hiruzen would have been just fine.

Hiruzen Sarutobi is the ultimate ninja.
Hiruzen took on either Hashirama and tobirama together or Orochimaru by himself. Never all three at once otherwise he would've been massacred...
Hiruzen has no better feats, power or skill level that base naruto couldn't do now. He is an overrated character as the God of ninja lol seeing as how itachi took out Oro in seconds when it took saurtobi hours and losing his life.

Itachi>Hiruzen sarutobi... even though Hiruzen>hashirama in edo form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Part 1 power levels.
Really?? Hashirama is just hype and nothing more. He failed to kill madara even with his wifes help after capturing the kyuubi and failed to kill Hiruzen with his brothers help too. Hashirama is the ultimate Hype ninja and nothing more...

And the Edo argument isn't going to work since Kabuto is controlling countless Edos and Madara yet it took Oonoki, Gaara, sage naruto and random ninja just to put madara in danger despite using no real EMS jutsu or basic MS jutsu, but a partial sasanoo.
So, its like sage naruto, Oonoki and Gaara having to fight together just to put a basic SG madara with a partial sasanoo in danger.

Obviously basic SG Edo madara with only a partial sasanoo>Edo hashirama.

And lol, madara says himself they worry too much about the flowers as sasanoo pops out and tanks all 4 kages at once...http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/575/4
Madaras basically stating its not hashiramas jutsu u have to worry about, but his MS jutsu which is just another example of Madara>hashirama...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 02-23-2012 at 02:29 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 02:37 PM   #153
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: naruto 575

so who was the kage Oonoki was talkign to was that the first tsuchakage?
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 02:41 PM   #154
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,831
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: naruto 575

Quote:
I don't really see what Hiruzen could do against the massive wood Hashirama is shown producing against Madara nor would he be able to handle the poison pollen that expells from the flowers.
He can use a Katon. Because we all know that even the most basic fire jutsu in Naruto burn at 2000 degrees...

Chaps, this is how you shoot yourself in the foot via contradictions.
Quote:
And the Edo argument isn't going to work since Kabuto is controlling countless Edos and Madara yet it took Oonoki, Gaara, sage naruto and random ninja just to put madara in danger despite using no real EMS jutsu or basic MS jutsu, but a partial sasanoo.
So, its like sage naruto, Oonoki and Gaara having to fight together just to put a basic SG madara with a partial sasanoo in danger.

Obviously basic SG Edo madara with only a partial sasanoo>Edo hashirama.
Really ?

Quote:
Hiruzen has no better feats, power or skill level that base naruto couldn't do now.
This exactly what I said.

Because these characters are trapped in part 1 power levels, a roster of part 2 characters have better feats, even though they are of a lower rank and with a lot less hype.

Basic sentence structuring foils KYF yet again.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 02:42 PM   #155
Kinako
Chuunin
 
Kinako's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Where the fuck you think I live fool?
Posts: 674
Thanks: 1,334
Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough
Re: naruto 575

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
so who was the kage Oonoki was talkign to was that the first tsuchakage?
Yes he is good sir
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-24-2012)
Old 02-23-2012, 05:01 PM   #156
Mail
Genin
 
Mail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Brazil
Posts: 64
Thanks: 84
Thanked 52 Times in 21 Posts
Mail is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: naruto 575

I died a little bit after reading this post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Hashirama is the ultimate Hype ninja and nothing more...
Thats what Kabuto said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
another example of Madara>hashirama...
And Kabuto strikes again
Mail is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mail For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-24-2012), kluang (02-23-2012)
Old 02-23-2012, 07:59 PM   #157
kluang
One Punch Man
 
kluang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,404
Thanks: 3,166
Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: naruto 575

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mail View Post
I died a little bit after reading this post


Thats what Kabuto said


And Kabuto strikes again
KYF is just an angry fan.

Quote:
Really?? Hashirama is just hype and nothing more. He failed to kill madara even with his wifes help after capturing the kyuubi and failed to kill Hiruzen with his brothers help too. Hashirama is the ultimate Hype ninja
Hashirama is a ninja whose dna was abuse again and again and again.

He defeats Madara who gains a portion of his power and awaken the rinnengan before the final blow.

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/560/15

For all we know Madara probably use Outer Path: Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique on himself and set it to revive him after the battle.

For the battle against the third, other then capturing and immobilizing him did the first and second did anything else?

No they did not. they just stand there, cast bringer of darkness throw kunai and got captured. they don't go all out, if they do the fucking cube will be broken.
__________________









To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.



Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.






kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Spiegel (02-23-2012)
Old 02-23-2012, 08:07 PM   #158
Myth
Kage
 
Myth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 6,107
Thanks: 378
Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice
Re: naruto 575

once again minato's and hashirama's abilities are both a mystery aside from a few things we have nothing to go about.. lol @ kyf as far as hype goes buddy i wouldn't say hashirama is the ultimate hype ninja it's been proven he got shit done as did minato whom may i add was hyped from the beginning of this manga by everyone.

and also made tobi look like a fucking newb and tobi dmitted to this not only did minato knock em the fuck down he also managed to free kyuubi from his control in one move.

both were hyped and both have their abilties fully hidden from us we've seen just a few things from both.. this debate can never be settled cause no one can be right cause there is no definite proof till kishi himself spills it.

btw comments such as "ohh shodai had bijju controlling hax"

Ye, thats cool and all except for one minor thing, unless you are a jinchuriki or have a bijju present THAT ABILITY IS FUCKING USELESS.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:10 PM   #159
Sagensyg
o/a Lawr
 
Sagensyg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 93
Thanks: 48
Thanked 39 Times in 24 Posts
Sagensyg is on a distinguished road
Re: naruto 575

Woah, come home from work to see more of Vengeance! Oh boy! I thought I told you to hop off my scrotum, Neckbeard.

This is my last post in the thread replying to typical Vengeance bullshit. The truth of the matter is, I'm right and you're wrong because I said so. Sage > Hashirama yesterday, today, tomorrow, the day before yesterday, twelve days after tomorrow, 120 days after the Sage impregnates your girl, all day every day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance
Originally? Giving an argument on why Hashirama could potentially be stronger than Rikkudou pre-Juubi. My stance is that Rikkudou did not possess Rinnegan until after absorbing the Juubi. Meaning he'd be a Fuuinjutsu user, wouldn't have an uber haxed chakra capacity, wouldn't know about ninjutsu, & wouldn't have Rinnegan
Paraphrasing his original point in order to sound less retarded. You didn't say potentially be stronger, you've been pretty vehement that Hashirama is pseudo-Jesus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey
Because if it is supposed to support the "no rinnegan before jink" it, how do you know he was called the Sage of the Six paths only after becoming the jink? Am I forgetting some quote or something?
He doesn't know that, he's got nothing to back up his claims, which is what I've been saying all along, and more people are starting to see that too it seems. Nowhere in the manga does it say that the sage could only use sealing jutsu before he became a jink, and whenever I ask for proof for any of his bullshit he just calls me a moron or something as equally uncreative, and smugly moves on to the next point, like he's achieved some kind of argumentative victory by name-calling or w/e.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance
1. Rikkudou became known as the Sage of 6 Paths which is a direct relation to his Rinnegan. Meaning he became a Sage after gaining the Juubi's power.
You have no concrete proof of this one. I (and everybody else with an IQ that's not in the negative digits) calls bullshit.

Quote:
2. Rikkudou introduced Ninjutsu into the world not chakra. How is it so hard for you to understand the difference between ninjutsu, fuuinjutsu, & chakra?
Here's a snippet taken from the wiki, which cites its sources: "According to Jiraiya, the Sage was a priest who appeared long ago in an age of endless war. He was the first to explain the truth about chakra, as he tried to use his power and wisdom to lead the world to peace instead of war. "

He, introduced, fucking, chakra, to, the, ninja, world. The same way Benjamin fucking Franklin introduced electricity to the world by tying a key to a kite and flying it during a thunderstorm. Point number 2 dis-proven. Vengeance confirmed for retarded theorist tier.

Quote:
3. I say warrior monk to simplify it for your dumbass. As in a holy monk/priest type shown in various anime/manga/books that travel around exorcising demons. How could you not grasp that concept?
He's a sage, not some warrior bitch monk or whatever you want to call him. Sage. Sage. Sage. Sage. The manga doesn't say he performed any exorcisms (or that there are even any actual, true, demons in the Naruto world, afaik.) So that means your baseless claim here is wrong, what a surprise.

Quote:
4. Tobi even mentions Rikkudou "the man" & explains that he became known of a god after absorbing the Juubi's power. Meaning He was once a man who became god like after absorbing a demon. He was not born with the powers of the almighty.
He was known as a god for the feat of defeating the ultimate monster.

You stated earlier that for him to develop jutsu he would have needed the Rin'negan, but according to these few panels taken from the same situation you're quoting Tobi from, Tobi (who translated the entire Uchiha tablet, and knows presumably everything about the Sage) STATES THAT THE SAGE CREATED A NINJUTSU TO STOP THE JUUBI.



Another snippet from the same chapter has Tobi praising the Sage as being more than human from the start, being able to withstand sealing the Juubi within himself, because if you remember, during the Cloud village flashbacks it shows multiple failed attempts at finding a jink with enough power just to hold the Hachibi a small fragment of the Satan-incarnate Juubi. The Sage was always Jesus, with or without the Juubi's power.



Quote:
5. The Juubi's eye is proof in itself that Rinnegan & Sharingan came from the Juubi. You're simply choosing to ignore it for the sake of trying to piss me off.
Your anal devestation is my enjoyment. I picture this is what you look like then? After being proven wrong so many consecutive times?



Now be a good boy and please dive off of my penis like I asked you to do, little one.
__________________
Sagensyg is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sagensyg For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-24-2012)
Old 02-23-2012, 08:44 PM   #160
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,138
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: naruto 575

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagensyg View Post
Woah, come home from work to see more of Vengeance! Oh boy! I thought I told you to hop off my scrotum, Neckbeard.
Protip: Trying to claim that someone else is a "loozer" for arguing on the internet about stupid shit like Naruto is kind of fucking stupid when you yourself are arguing on the internet about Naruto.

Quote:
This is my last post in the thread replying to typical Vengeance bullshit. The truth of the matter is, I'm right and you're wrong because I said so. Sage > Hashirama yesterday, today, tomorrow, the day before yesterday, twelve days after tomorrow, 120 days after the Sage impregnates your girl, all day every day.
Sure it is. We've never heard that one before. I mean shit you sound like you're a 12-year-old with something to prove.

Quote:
Paraphrasing his original point in order to sound less retarded. You didn't say potentially be stronger, you've been pretty vehement that Hashirama is pseudo-Jesus.
The manga is also pretty vehement that Hashirama was pseudo-Jesus.

Quote:
He doesn't know that, he's got nothing to back up his claims, which is what I've been saying all along, and more people are starting to see that too it seems. Nowhere in the manga does it say that the sage could only use sealing jutsu before he became a jink, and whenever I ask for proof for any of his bullshit he just calls me a moron or something as equally uncreative, and smugly moves on to the next point, like he's achieved some kind of argumentative victory by name-calling or w/e.
See, here's the problem with your argument here. I agree that Veng is kind of talking out of his ass and claiming speculation as fact, but he's also providing reasoning for his claims. Maybe not absolute proof, but solid, valid reasoning to think what he thinks. You're also making claims and the things you're backing your speculation up with, he's had some kind of rebuttal for.

Quote:
You have no concrete proof of this one. I (and everybody else with an IQ that's not in the negative digits) calls bullshit.
Nor do you on your case.

Quote:
Here's a snippet taken from the wiki, which cites its sources: "According to Jiraiya, the Sage was a priest who appeared long ago in an age of endless war. He was the first to explain the truth about chakra, as he tried to use his power and wisdom to lead the world to peace instead of war. "
Ninjutsu: The art of wielding chakra to create ninja magic. The Sage did not create chakra, he was the first to devise the means to actually use it.

Quote:
He, introduced, fucking, chakra, to, the, ninja, world. The same way Benjamin fucking Franklin introduced electricity to the world by tying a key to a kite and flying it during a thunderstorm. Point number 2 dis-proven. Vengeance confirmed for retarded theorist tier.
You sound fucking football-helmet retarded here. Benjamin Franklin neither created electricity (as your analogy would suggest) nor was he the first to study it by any means at all. He set out to prove that lightning was a manifestation of electricity. That should clue you in right there that electricity was being studied long before him.

Quote:
He's a sage, not some warrior bitch monk or whatever you want to call him. Sage. Sage. Sage. Sage. The manga doesn't say he performed any exorcisms (or that there are even any actual, true, demons in the Naruto world, afaik.) So that means your baseless claim here is wrong, what a surprise.
What the fuck are you even arguing here? Veng is saying that he did not have the title of Sage of the Six Paths until after he'd sealed the Juubi based on the premise that, while suggested but not a confirmed fact, the Rinnegan was derived from the Juubi's power. Sage is a completely meaningless term, you realize. It means something when it refers to the art of controlling Natural Energy, but otherwise it has no defined meaning. There are demons in the Naruto world, the Juubi was a demon, the Samehada is most likely some form of demon, etc. There's literally no difference between calling him a warrior monk and calling him a sage. There's only a difference in calling him the Sage of the Six Paths. Which, again, is based on an equally uncertain premise on your argument as Veng's is in his argument.

Quote:
He was known as a god for the feat of defeating the ultimate monster.
Sure he was, which is why no one knew the Juubi existed. Huh. That seems a bit off.

Quote:
You stated earlier that for him to develop jutsu he would have needed the Rin'negan, but according to these few panels taken from the same situation you're quoting Tobi from, Tobi (who translated the entire Uchiha tablet, and knows presumably everything about the Sage) STATES THAT THE SAGE CREATED A NINJUTSU TO STOP THE JUUBI.

Cherry-picking at its finest. Tobi states in the same panel that the Sage created a sealing technique.

Quote:
Another snippet from the same chapter has Tobi praising the Sage as being more than human from the start, being able to withstand sealing the Juubi within himself, because if you remember, during the Cloud village flashbacks it shows multiple failed attempts at finding a jink with enough power just to hold the Hachibi a small fragment of the Satan-incarnate Juubi. The Sage was always Jesus, with or without the Juubi's power.

I still don't see how you think you can wave off Veng's arguments as "baseless" due to a lack of concrete, absolute proof, yet you get to claim that a panel which says that "as the jinchuuriki of the Juubi, the RS was beyond human" means that the RS MUST have been uber hax awesome long before sealing the Juubi. You're interpreting it as you see fit while ignoring the more reasonable meaning of the words because it doesn't support your argument.

Quote:
Your anal devestation is my enjoyment. I picture this is what you look like then? After being proven wrong so many consecutive times?



Now be a good boy and please dive off of my penis like I asked you to do, little one.
It's because of hypocritical bullshit like this that I even took the time to point out your failures in argumentation. I believe this was your exact quote:

Quote:
he just calls me a moron or something as equally uncreative, and smugly moves on to the next point, like he's achieved some kind of argumentative victory by name-calling or w/e
So, ad hominem horseshit is fair game for you, but when it's against you it's wrong and it's stupid? Frankly, when you feel the need to turn someone disagreeing with you into a personal affront, as way too many idiots on this board do, you annoy the shit out of everyone. Everyone who honestly believes people who disagree with them must have some kind of fucking vendetta against them ("I thought I told you to hop off my scrotum", also way to try to use big wurdz to sound smrt) is not worth any respect. Thank you for a time, better luck next time on not being a bitch.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
kluang (02-23-2012), Mail (02-24-2012), Numinous (02-24-2012), Senkradlol (02-23-2012), Tmoore (02-24-2012), Vengeance (02-23-2012), xxMESTxx (02-23-2012)
Old 02-23-2012, 09:13 PM   #161
Derp
Academy Student
 
Derp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 21
Thanks: 17
Thanked 12 Times in 3 Posts
Derp is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: naruto 575

KYF - "I am like little Naruto from early part I . Nobody seems to acknowledge me derp derp
But i have an idea !!!! herp derp
I will become clown like him and everybody will notice my existence yeee derp derp
That worked for little naruto it will work for me tooo yeee derp herp derp""


SPOILER ALERT - Naruto eventually grow and man up (at least partially) . When will it KYF? derp derp
Derp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 09:43 PM   #162
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,201
Thanks: 9,036
Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: naruto 575

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
ITT: Minato fans butthurt at Vengeance's comments.

Hashirama>Minato, btw.

seems appropriate to the conversation at hand.







Edit: Oh look, KYF is up in this thread making retard claims. Big surprise there. Hate to break it to you little buddy, but Hashirama>Madara. It's been said and shown sooooo many times already. At this point it's....wait for it....wait for it....























MANGA FCATS!!!

Last edited by ask me anything; 02-23-2012 at 09:49 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Gamabunta (02-24-2012), kluang (02-23-2012), Numinous (02-24-2012), Tmoore (02-24-2012)
Old 02-23-2012, 09:59 PM   #163
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: naruto 575

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagensyg View Post
You have no concrete proof of this one. I (and everybody else with an IQ that's not in the negative digits) calls bullshit.
Define concrete proof? Because I'm fairly sure 6 paths is constantly used to reference people with Rinnegan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagensyg View Post
Here's a snippet taken from the wiki, which cites its sources: "According to Jiraiya, the Sage was a priest who appeared long ago in an age of endless war. He was the first to explain the truth about chakra, as he tried to use his power and wisdom to lead the world to peace instead of war. "
What Jiraiya actually says is...

Jiraiya: Those eyes... of the three great eye techniques, they are, without question, the most powerful... The Rinnegan. They were said to be possessed by the Rikudou-Sennin... The Founder of the whole ninja world... whose knowledge and skills gave birth to ninjutsu itself... They were called a tool of heaven... a tool of god that would bring salvation when the world was in chaos or a weapon that would destroy all creation and return everything to dust... I always discounted those stories as myths and folktales... But here I am, Staring directly at the Rinnegan with my own eyes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagensyg View Post
He, introduced, fucking, chakra, to, the, ninja, world.
Correction he introduced ninjutsu into the world. Chakra was a natural energy existing in all living things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagensyg View Post
The same way Benjamin fucking Franklin introduced electricity to the world by tying a key to a kite and flying it during a thunderstorm. Point number 2 dis-proven. Vengeance confirmed for retarded theorist tier.
People were well aware of lightning long before Benjamin Franklin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagensyg View Post
He's a sage, not some warrior bitch monk or whatever you want to call him.
According to your own so called wiki reference he was a priest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagensyg View Post
Sage. Sage. Sage. Sage. The manga doesn't say he performed any exorcisms (or that there are even any actual, true, demons in the Naruto world, afaik.) So that means your baseless claim here is wrong, what a surprise.
Actually the manga does state that he exorcised a demon since the Juubi was a demon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagensyg View Post
He was known as a god for the feat of defeating the ultimate monster.
He was known as a man before absorbing the Juubi & revered as a god after the fact. Common fucking sense dude you should try using it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagensyg View Post
You stated earlier that for him to develop jutsu he would have needed the Rin'negan, but according to these few panels taken from the same situation you're quoting Tobi from, Tobi (who translated the entire Uchiha tablet, and knows presumably everything about the Sage) STATES THAT THE SAGE CREATED A NINJUTSU TO STOP THE JUUBI.
Actually that's an error since the act of actually sealing is considered Fuuinjutsu not Ninjutsu. Look it up I couldn't be bothered explaining the difference between the two to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagensyg View Post
Another snippet from the same chapter has Tobi praising the Sage as being more than human from the start,
Actually retard he's saying is that as the jink the Rikkudou Sannin was beyond that of what we call human. Meaning he's considered beyond human when he was a Jink. Work on your reading comprehension dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagensyg View Post
being able to withstand sealing the Juubi within himself, because if you remember,
Gaara was a premature baby with a frail body & was able to contain a jink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagensyg View Post
during the Cloud village flashbacks it shows multiple failed attempts at finding a jink with enough power just to hold the Hachibi a small fragment of the Satan-incarnate Juubi. The Sage was always Jesus, with or without the Juubi's power.
& for how many years do you think Rikkudou held it in his body? Also what makes you think Rikkudou wasn't having a hard time with it? Those Cloud ninja were simply mentally weak however a holy priest that exorcises demons should have a strong will & conviction when compared to fake teen ninjas & infant babies.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 10:11 PM   #164
Sagensyg
o/a Lawr
 
Sagensyg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 93
Thanks: 48
Thanked 39 Times in 24 Posts
Sagensyg is on a distinguished road
Re: naruto 575

Oh man another one. I won't reply to Vengeance but I will reply to you, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
Protip: Trying to claim that someone else is a "loozer" for arguing on the internet about stupid shit like Naruto is kind of fucking stupid when you yourself are arguing on the internet about Naruto.
I'm not saying anybody arguing about it is a loser, I'm saying Vengeance is a loser.

Quote:
Sure it is. We've never heard that one before. I mean shit you sound like you're a 12-year-old with something to prove.
I'm trying to prove Vengeance's claim wrong yes. Threads are meant for discussion.



Quote:
See, here's the problem with your argument here. I agree that Veng is kind of talking out of his ass and claiming speculation as fact, but he's also providing reasoning for his claims. Maybe not absolute proof, but solid, valid reasoning to think what he thinks. You're also making claims and the things you're backing your speculation up with, he's had some kind of rebuttal for.
Please show me when he's had an educated rebuttal to my claims. His 'reasonings' usually have very little backing them up whereas I'm trying to show that what the manga says and what he's saying don't seem to coincide.

Quote:
Nor do you on your case.
Um ok.


Quote:
Ninjutsu: The art of wielding chakra to create ninja magic. The Sage did not create chakra, he was the first to devise the means to actually use it.
I don't remember saying that he created chakra itself, and if I did, I'm sorry massa.

Quote:
You sound fucking football-helmet retarded here.
Fighting fire with fire.

Quote:
Benjamin Franklin neither created electricity (as your analogy would suggest)
My analogy suggested no such thing, I'm saying he enlightened the world about chakra.

Quote:
nor was he the first to study it by any means at all. He set out to prove that lightning was a manifestation of electricity. That should clue you in right there that electricity was being studied long before him.
Alright. You may have taken apart my analogy but you still haven't shown me where it says he didn't start dabbling with chakra until he became a jinchuuriki.


Quote:
What the fuck are you even arguing here? Veng is saying that he did not have the title of Sage of the Six Paths until after he'd sealed the Juubi based on the premise that, while suggested but not a confirmed fact, the Rinnegan was derived from the Juubi's power.
Sage is a completely meaningless term, you realize. It means something when it refers to the art of controlling Natural Energy, but otherwise it has no defined meaning. There are demons in the Naruto world, the Juubi was a demon, the Samehada is most likely some form of demon, etc. There's literally no difference between calling him a warrior monk and calling him a sage.[/quote]

And I'm saying calling him a sage and a monk is not interchangeable like saying Kakashi is a shinobi or a ninja. If he was a fighter monk that conveniently only specialized in sealing jutsu before being a jink then I think at this point it would have been stated.

Quote:
There's only a difference in calling him the Sage of the Six Paths. Which, again, is based on an equally uncertain premise on your argument as Veng's is in his argument.
He's assuming it was after jink status and I'm saying it wasn't.

Quote:
Sure he was, which is why no one knew the Juubi existed. Huh. That seems a bit off.
Do I take Tobi's word for it AOTKirby's?

http://gyazo.com/7432e1f3fd6c73617b0dae6a8d62d4d1

Quote:
Cherry-picking at its finest. Tobi states in the same panel that the Sage created a sealing technique.
There have been multiple times when all ninja techniques were classified under the general term of Ninjutsu. This could easily have been one of them.


Quote:
I still don't see how you think you can wave off Veng's arguments as "baseless" due to a lack of concrete, absolute proof, yet you get to claim that a panel which says that "as the jinchuuriki of the Juubi, the RS was beyond human" means that the RS MUST have been uber hax awesome long before sealing the Juubi.
Which is what I've been trying to say all along. The Sage was hax before being a jink and would have never lost a fight to Hashirama. The whole origin of this debate.

Quote:
You're interpreting it as you see fit while ignoring the more reasonable meaning of the words because it doesn't support your argument.
This is also how lawyers work. You know, people who get paid to argue. And I'm at least trying (note:trying) to make connections with the manga whenever I state something I think is iffy.

Quote:
It's because of hypocritical bullshit like this that I even took the time to point out your failures in argumentation. I believe this was your exact quote:
Never said I wasn't a hypocrite, and neither am I the perfect debater.


Quote:
So, ad hominem horseshit is fair game for you, but when it's against you it's wrong and it's stupid? Frankly, when you feel the need to turn someone disagreeing with you into a personal affront, as way too many idiots on this board do, you annoy the shit out of everyone. Everyone who honestly believes people who disagree with them must have some kind of fucking vendetta against them ("I thought I told you to hop off my scrotum", also way to try to use big wurdz to sound smrt) is not worth any respect. Thank you for a time, better luck next time on not being a bitch.
umad tho? I was trying my best to be pretty civil about it but eventually he got on my nerves. Sue me White Knight. And no I don't try and use big words to sound t3h smart, that's just the lingo I tend to use in person. I could say you using 'ad hominem' is the same thing. Scrotum isn't even a big word. Thanks for throwing in your two cents though.
__________________

Last edited by Sagensyg; 02-23-2012 at 10:32 PM.
Sagensyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 10:20 PM   #165
SirBenoit
Sennin
 
SirBenoit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: cincinnati, ohio, usa, north america, earth
Posts: 4,084
Thanks: 298
Thanked 221 Times in 117 Posts
SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of
Re: naruto 575

i agree that he was more like a warrior monk than anything else. If you look at a pic of the guy he has a sword and a buddist staff(with the rings). He wanted peace and would use force if threaten or need be (10 tails)

i dont agree with the theory that he didnt have the rinnegan until gaining the 10 tails. Mainly cause its a KG and was born with it(your either born with it or need to get senju dna or sharingan handed to him). Nagato even says that he was no where close to the sages power
__________________
my big catch


Last edited by SirBenoit; 02-23-2012 at 10:47 PM.
SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.