naruto 575 - Page 14 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-24-2012, 05:15 PM   #196
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: naruto 575

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
How do you add a sword and shield, and also make them look like they're made for Susano`o?
Because they exist within the astral plane. Itachi magically summons them by using the space/time abilities of his MS.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (02-24-2012), Tmoore (02-24-2012)

Old 02-24-2012, 05:18 PM   #197
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
How do you add a sword and shield, and also make them look like they're made for Susano`o?
idk .. maybe once he found them he used a combining spell that grafted the sword and mirror to his soosanoo that shit was never explained..
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:20 PM   #198
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

So what matters really is the ability/purpose, not the form. Meaning if Sasuke manages to get a hold of the items, they may look different in his hands. ?
Old 02-24-2012, 05:25 PM   #199
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
So what matters really is the ability/purpose, not the form. Meaning if Sasuke manages to get a hold of the items, they may look different in his hands. ?
no that shouldn't matter .. these artifacts were added to Susanoo the mirror still is a round thing and the sword is just a blade made of the fluid in the gourd.. they should look and act the same as they did with Itachi.. the question is what did they look like before Itachi found the items and if they can be un-bound from his version of Susanoo
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 05:28 PM   #200
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sasuke is going to summon the Orochi by combining the powers of the Yata Mirror, Kusanagi Sword, & Magatama Necklace.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 06:03 PM   #201
King Leonin
Nomadian Warlock

King Leonin is on a distinguished road

I think Naruto should end up with the sword at least, give him a sealing ability of sorts.

King Leonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:31 PM   #202
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Leonin View Post
I think Naruto should end up with the sword at least, give him a sealing ability of sorts.
He'll never have anything besides another variation of the Rasengen, Clones, or the rest of his Daddy's Moves, if you took Kyuubi, Shadow Clones, and the huge tank to be able to train in Sage Mode, all ya did is take Kushina's personality, and put it into a Minato abilitied kid. He'll gain more and he has alreadey gained uber hax's from Kyuubs, and Sage, what would he need a sword for he would prolly have a hard time channelling his or kyuubs chakra through the weapon. He's never done that before, unlike Sasuke, not hating, but Sasuke was trained with a sword, and learned over many years how to use chakra feats with his Katana.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 07:33 PM   #203
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

He'll have sealing jutsu down the line. Chain and death god hax are the most likely on the list.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Gamabunta (02-25-2012), Tmoore (02-24-2012)
Old 02-25-2012, 03:33 PM   #204
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
He'll have sealing jutsu down the line. Chain and death god hax are the most likely on the list.
Minato said that The Shiiki Fuujin death god jutsu can't be used By Jinchurrici.

I think narutos next jutsu he learns will finally be "that jutsu" since he finally has control over the kyuubis full power now. The first is a more badass version of the FTG naruto style and the second the ultimate attack IMO.

First....

A Hiraishin/FTG in which naruto is capable of transporting clones to the FTG Kunai or placed markers by creating them and transporting them at the same moment allowing naruto to attack the enemy without needing to physically move at all.

:FTG Formula on narutos Jink seal will multiply with each clone so each has the formula as well allowing them to be transported at will to a marker of the FTG...
Notice kushina had the formula on her jink seal so its likely naruto does as well...http://www.mangareader.net/93-55203-...apter-501.html

:Use of the kyuubis chakra naruto won't have to worry about running out of chakra after transporting a couple clones because each reverse summoning takes a certain amount of chakra depending on the size and chakra level of the thing being transported.
And in Kyuubi mode naruto can only make a couple clones due to the amount of power each has so naruto to FTG transport a kyuubi power clone would take a ton of chakra due to the chakra level of the clone. Or even base naruto or in SM would run out of chakra after transporting 50 clones 5x if his clone limit is 250... Its a bit complicated I suspect...
Minato explained here he needed to summon a lot of chakra to reverse summon the kyuubi and his blast whic left him spent a couple pages later...http://www.mangareader.net/93-55672-...apter-503.html

So naruto can transport clones at will by use of the FTG and not even worry about running out of chakra due to the use of the kyuubis...

Second...

:And the Ultimate T/S jutsu with the Kyuubis power would be the transporting of the Bijuudama by use of minatos T/S barrier jutsu to FTG jutsu its to a makrker he used here...http://www.mangareader.net/93-55464-...apter-502.html

^^^Naruto could use one Kyuubi power clone to create the T/S barrier to absorb the Bijuudama while another creates it and the real naruto transports it using the FTG direct it to the enemy who is by a marker...

:Hiraishin/FTG level 3... Imagine... The Ultimate power attack combined with the ultimate speed attack to create the fastest and most powerful attack in one... Thats Minatos Ultimate jutsu naruto could be learning IMO...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote