naruto 575 - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-22-2012, 04:06 PM   #91
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about
Re: naruto 575

There isnt anything to prove hashi has more than wood and can catch minato

but there are implications

kishi tried to compare hashi to rikkudo, probably to tell everyone, this is how strong a true decedent of rikkudo is, rikkudo and madara are pretty much direct decendants from the 2 brothers who was from rikkudo
their blood may have been diluted but after generations it seems these 2 have popped up and are more similar to the 2 brothers than any others in their clan.

just the prestige to being on compared to rikkudo is ridiculous itself SUGGESTS he is better than minato but not proving obviously

minato is a genius
from what we know he didnt come from any bloodline limit or clans that descend from the rikkudo so he didnt have any help from birth and genes.

thats admirable but it doesnt face to the overwhelming prestige of being close to a level of the rikkudo
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freedom07 For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-23-2012), Sagensyg (02-22-2012)

Old 02-22-2012, 04:09 PM   #92
Sagensyg
o/a Lawr

Sagensyg is on a distinguished road

This may sound kind of random Vengeance, but how good are you at digging holes? I mean apart from the millions of holes you've already gotten yourself into in other threads?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
LMAO ok listen fool. Hashirama doesn't need to take them on at the same time. The Juubi itself is one being it wouldn't be like fighting multiple Bijuu at the same time. The point is simple Hashirama's jutsu can suppress Bijuu chakra. Why on earth would it be any different for the Juubi?
It's in a league of it's own...think of it like how Naruto's Tailed Beast Bomb with just the Kyuubi's power alone took a massive dump on the other Bombs. Now add all of that together into one gigantic, mad as hell tailed beast. I'm trying to tell you that its power is nothing like anything Hashirama has ever fought against. Even if there are ninjas that could control tailed beasts, the Kyuubi still broke Kushina's chains in Naruto's subconscious after a while, because it was just that powerful. And she is from the Uzumaki clan, another clan renowned for their ability to control tailed beasts, possessing strong chakra, sealing, and suppresive abilities. Now imagine the scale of the Juubi's power. Definitely nothing Hashirama can handle alone, but something that the Sage could.

Quote:
Actually the sealing of the Juubi did change Rikkudou's DNA dumbass.
[citation needed]

What chapter does it say the Juubi changed his DNA?

Quote:
These same powers were passed on to his two sons which spawned the Senju & Uchiha clans. Their power is credited to the fact that Rikkudou had the Juubi.
The Sage did not have the Juubi's powers on his death bed, as the manga clearly shows that he's separated its power into nine tailed beasts some time before he died.

Quote:
Tenten almost died while Darui nearly passed out after holding an item for like a minute. Also those items for the most part need to be used in close range. Rikkudou would only be able to hold the weapons for a couple of minutes before passing out which means they'd actually hurt him in this situation.
Again, I do believe the founder of the ninja world had an ultimate hax chakra pool so I'm just going to go ahead and let your point here die slowly, much like your other points, actually.

Quote:
Also Hashirama uses jutsu that are unheard of in Rikkudou's timeline. Simply put Ninjutsu did not exist.
You think making tree branches was unheard of...in a time where some guy was literally turning his imagination into reality? Ninjutsu existed for the Sage. He created Ninjutsu. What does the fact that all of the other people in his time hadn't seen it have to do with anything?

Quote:
Based on what when the majority of his hype feets are based after he gained the Juubi's power.
I've read the correlating wiki pages on the Sage, Juubi, Rin'negan, Treasures, Hashirama, and Mokuton. It does not say anything about the chronological order of his feats, apart from removing the Juubi from his body & creating the 9 tailed beasts, creating the moon, and creating his two sons, all happening after he defeated and subdued the Juubi. He was never ever a normal cannon fodder human ever in his life. I can't believe you tried to compare him to Ten-Ten and Darui...

The Sage is > Hashirama all day erry day. You're a confused neckbeard if you think otherwise.

The Sage is > Hashirama all day erry day. You're a confused neckbeard if you think otherwise.

Old 02-22-2012, 04:19 PM   #93
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
There isnt anything to prove hashi has more than wood and can catch minato

but there are implications

kishi tried to compare hashi to rikkudo, probably to tell everyone, this is how strong a true decedent of rikkudo is, rikkudo and madara are pretty much direct decendants from the 2 brothers who was from rikkudo
their blood may have been diluted but after generations it seems these 2 have popped up and are more similar to the 2 brothers than any others in their clan.

just the prestige to being on compared to rikkudo is ridiculous itself SUGGESTS he is better than minato but not proving obviously

minato is a genius
from what we know he didnt come from any bloodline limit or clans that descend from the rikkudo so he didnt have any help from birth and genes.

thats admirable but it doesnt face to the overwhelming prestige of being close to a level of the rikkudo
If we were to go off what was shown minato bury hashirama in his own mokuton if need be. Fact of the matter the little we have seen from minato is far grander and deadlier then some wood and spores.

The ability to virtually teleport shit like kamui only its a jutsu along with thunder god and death god sorry lol way deadlier.

But again it is what it is and theres no actual proof for either side not to mention thw horrible TRANSLATIONS we get from mangareader. Take eveything with a grain of salt now since they suck at translating im talking about in general.

Im mch more interested in what will happen with itachi and sasuke
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 04:20 PM   #94
Myth
Kage

Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Vengenace, drop it lol you're wasting your time i re read some of it lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (02-22-2012)
Old 02-22-2012, 04:22 PM   #95
Rikudou Sennin
Legend

Rikudou Sennin is on a distinguished roadRikudou Sennin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Rikkudou would have been a warrior monk type. Think priest that exorcises demons. He defeated the Juubi using Fuuinjutsu.
I can go with that ... but isn't the fuinjutsu as strong as the caster is? I mean even with the Death God fuinjutsu the third couldn't extract all of Orochimaru's soul and the fourth could only seal half of the Kyuubi. We're talking about the ten tails.
Then again it wouldn't be the first plot hole in Naruto.
And isn't he known as a sage?! showldn't he have super-strength? I don't know ... the fact is nowadays I just take Naruto as it is .. I don't really try to undertand it much. But it's also true that we know too little of Rikudou Sennin before he became a jinchuuriki to make all these theorys.

"My country is the world ... my religion is to do good."
- Thomas Paine -
1737 - 1809

"They must find it difficult ... those who have taken authority as the truth, rather than truth as the authority."
- G. Massey -
Egyptologist
Rikudou Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 04:30 PM   #96
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagensyg View Post
It's in a league of it's own...think of it like how Naruto's Tailed Beast Bomb with just the Kyuubi's power alone took a massive dump on the other Bombs.
The Kyuubi's power controlled by a human mind. Manga states that a jink can potentially use a Bijuu's chakra better than the Bijuu could alone depending on intelligence & control.

Quote:
Now add all of that together into one gigantic, mad as hell tailed beast. I'm trying to tell you that its power is nothing like anything Hashirama has ever fought against.
He's fought against different tailed beast including the Kyuubi. Meaning he's fought against large scale Godzilla beast in the past.

Quote:
Even if there are ninjas that could control tailed beasts, the Kyuubi still broke Kushina's chains in Naruto's subconscious after a while, because it was just that powerful.
Ummm dude all the tailed beast were at one point or another sealed just like the Juubi was. These sealings were done by people who obviously weren't Rikkudou.

Quote:
And she is from the Uzumaki clan, another clan renowned for their ability to control tailed beasts, possessing strong chakra, sealing, and suppresive abilities. Now imagine the scale of the Juubi's power. Definitely nothing Hashirama can handle alone, but something that the Sage could.
Yeah still ignoring the fact that the Kyuubi itself was sealed multiple times & was subdued by Hashirama before Mito sealed it within herself to aid him in combat.

Quote:
What chapter does it say the Juubi changed his DNA?
I already explained this in regards to the Rinnegan/Sharingan that the Juubi possessed. Sharingan is a byproduct of the Juubi's chakra just like the physical body is a byproduct as well.

Quote:
The Sage did not have the Juubi's powers on his death bed, as the manga clearly shows that he's separated its power into nine tailed beasts some time before he died.
Which means what exactly when his sons were obviously born before he died?

Quote:
Again, I do believe the founder of the ninja world had an ultimate hax chakra pool so I'm just going to go ahead and let your point here die slowly, much like your other points, actually.
His hax chakra pool was due to the Juubi. What part of that don't you understand?

Quote:
You think making tree branches was unheard of...in a time where some guy was literally turning his imagination into reality?
Rikkudou didn't have that power before absorbing the Juubi dumbass since he didn't have a Rinnegan.

Quote:
Ninjutsu existed for the Sage. He created Ninjutsu. What does the fact that all of the other people in his time hadn't seen it have to do with anything?
I repeat Rikkudou did not have Rinnegan before absorbing the Juubi.

Rinnegan gives color to chakra & mastery over all the elements. Without the Rinnegan Rikkudou wouldn't have been able to see chakra in these elements nor would he have mastery over them. Rikkudou giving birth to all forms of ninjutsu is contributed to the Rinnegan he gained from the Juubi. Meaning without that Rinnegan(pre Juubi absorption) Rikkudou wouldn't have had any knowledge of manipulating elemental energies.

Quote:
I've read the correlating wiki pages on the Sage, Juubi, Rin'negan, Treasures, Hashirama, and Mokuton. It does not say anything about the chronological order of his feats, apart from removing the Juubi from his body & creating the 9 tailed beasts, creating the moon, and creating his two sons, all happening after he defeated and subdued the Juubi. He was never ever a normal cannon fodder human ever in his life. I can't believe you tried to compare him to Ten-Ten and Darui...
Wow you read a wiki *clap*

Also what are you even talking about created his sons? You mean when a man meets a woman they have sex then the female gets pregnant & bares a child? The childern had to have been conceived after he gained the Juubi since the first born has demonic eyes.

I'm comparing them to Rikkudou because from what we know they are actually normal with no demonic lineage.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-22-2012 at 04:39 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 04:33 PM   #97
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

Everyone does realize for one, Minato was only about 30 to 35 when he died, ten years later he probably would have been a lot stronger, so its really not fair to compare them.

Next, I don't know why people say this person could beat this person,every ninja has strengths and weaknesses, Minato would obviously give any ninja a hard time, as would Harashima, it completely depends on the setting, and situation of the fight on who could win.

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krurk For This Useful Post:
Rikudou Sennin (02-22-2012), SirBenoit (02-22-2012)
Old 02-22-2012, 04:36 PM   #98
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Minato > Hashirama ..?

ckraizitee (02-23-2012), kluang (02-22-2012)
Old 02-22-2012, 04:45 PM   #99
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudou Sennin View Post
I can go with that ... but isn't the fuinjutsu as strong as the caster is? I mean even with the Death God fuinjutsu the third couldn't extract all of Orochimaru's soul and the fourth could only seal half of the Kyuubi. We're talking about the ten tails.
Then again it wouldn't be the first plot hole in Naruto.
And isn't he known as a sage?! showldn't he have super-strength? I don't know ... the fact is nowadays I just take Naruto as it is .. I don't really try to undertand it much. But it's also true that we know too little of Rikudou Sennin before he became a jinchuuriki to make all these theorys.
Which is probably why Rikkudou resorted to sealing the Juubi within himself since it was probably to strong for the conventional Fuuinjutsu he used during that time. You gotta understand that the Kyuubi as a whole of sealed in its entirety multiple times before it got to Naruto.

Also Gaara didn't have a huge chakra supply he was born premature & had a frail body.

He was the sage of 6 paths which relates to use of the Rinnegan which was gained from the Juubi.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-22-2012 at 04:47 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 04:56 PM   #100
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBenoit View Post
this thread could get ugly with name calling after that post.. (lets talk about this topic in its thread, not this one,thanks) getting out ban stick and bout to smack some bitches with it..
Quote:
when you have 2 of the same thread you take the one posted first..suck it
Your thread posted 7:04am Dag's thread posted at 7:03am. As I said, bitch move, man. Make sure to smack yourself with that ban stick of yours.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to xxMESTxx For This Useful Post:
Sagensyg (02-22-2012)
Old 02-22-2012, 05:04 PM   #101
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

I really dont get the big argument because of what kabuto thinks.. One thing that i would like to add is that the 1st probably learned alot from his wife about seals... Does anyone know when the uzumaki clan got wiped out

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 05:07 PM   #102
Sagensyg
o/a Lawr

Sagensyg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
The Kyuubi's power controlled by a human mind. Manga states that a jink can potentially use a Bijuu's chakra better than the Bijuu could alone depending on intelligence & control.

He's fought against different tailed beast including the Kyuubi. Meaning he's fought against large scale Godzilla beast in the past.
The Juubi is by far, a hundred gazillion times, stronger than anything that Hashirama has fought...by far! That's why Tobi wants to be its Jink, it's strong enough that it would enable him to put the entire world under a genjutsu. That's how strong the Juubi is. No tailed beast even comes close to that kind of power. Hashirama has not dealt with anything like the Juubi.

Quote:
Ummm dude all the tailed beast were at one point or another sealed just like the Juubi was. These sealings were done by people who obviously weren't Rikkudou.
How many of those tailed beasts were sealed by exactly one person?

Quote:
Yeah still ignoring the fact that the Kyuubi itself was sealed multiple times & was subdued by Hashirama before Mito sealed it within herself to aid him in combat.
He may have kept it at bay but I guarantee you there was an army of ninjas helping him fight it.

Quote:
I already explained this in regards to the Rinnegan/Sharingan that the Juubi possessed. Sharingan is a byproduct of the Juubi's chakra just like the physical body is a byproduct as well.
[citation needed]

Quote:
Which means what exactly when his sons were obviously born before he died?
It means that the Yin and Yang chakra come from the Sage, not the Juubi.

Quote:
His hax chakra pool was due to the Juubi. What part of that don't you understand?
His hax chakra pool was due to him being a god, which helped him defeat the Juubi.

Quote:
Rikkudou didn't have that power before absorbing the Juubi dumbass since he didn't have a Rinnegan.
Manga does not state that sealing the Juubi in himself gave him the Rin'negan. Your point is invalid. Again. Again.

Quote:
I repeat Rikkudou did not have Rinnegan before absorbing the Juubi.
[citation needed]

Quote:
Rinnegan gives color to chakra & mastery over all the elements. Without the Rinnegan Rikkudou wouldn't have been able to see chakra in these elements nor would he have mastery over them. Rikkudou giving birth to all forms of ninjutsu is contributed to the Rinnegan he gained from the Juubi. Meaning without that Rinnegan(pre Juubi absorption) Rikkudou wouldn't have had any knowledge of manipulating elemental energies.
So first you say he was an ordinary human pre-jink, then you say he used a sealing jutsu, to defeat the Juubi, now you're saying he had no jutsu at all before defeating the Juubi. Bravo! You've managed to argue yourself into a hole! Again!

Quote:
Wow you read a wiki *clap*
Thanks. I read the wiki because it has superscripted numbers that link to the direct manga chapter where it gets the info from. Something you don't have the ability to do.

Quote:
Also what are you even talking about created his sons? You mean when a man meets a woman they have sex then the female gets pregnant & bares a child? The childern had to have been conceived after he gained the Juubi since the first born has demonic eyes.
He can create things out of ~nothing~, why the hell would he have to get somebody pregnant just to pass on his legacy?

You're possibly...wait no, you are the only human being in the universe that thinks Hashirama could defeat the Sage before he became a jink. If you want to keep arguing and failing then go ahead though. I'm sure I'm not the only one that thinks you're crazy for thinking that.
Old 02-22-2012, 05:10 PM   #103
Myth
Kage

I wonder how itachi and sasuke plays out cause itachi said he'll leave sasuke to naruto. For some odd reason i think itachi is still years ahead of sasuke lol itachi truly was in a level of his own. Not madara not nagato nobody itachi was the only one able to reverse edo tensei
Old 02-22-2012, 05:10 PM   #104
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough
Re: naruto575

Quote:
So we're talking here now?

Ok now it makes more sense. He wasn't putting Hashirama on Rikudou's level but simply saying that he's a legend. I guess this chapter confirms that no living shinobi is on par with Hashirama. I guess this is where the Kages will turn things around? Looks like Onoki dealt a fatal blow to Madara had he not been an Edo.
And you're proven wrong again.

I knew Kabuto had done something to Madara to grant him his current power levels and this chapter confirmed it. Next time you want to argue something, quit acting like an ignorant ass to do it.

Thanks, Kishi.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 05:11 PM   #105
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

Quote:

[citation needed]
i agree, dont remember what your saying vengance bout getting the rinnigen after becoming the 10 tail jin

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote