naruto 575 - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-22-2012, 09:30 PM   #121
matrixzero
Academy Student

matrixzero is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: naruto 575

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
I think that's the idea, though since Madara has sharingan, he's of some lineage to the first son, so he'd only need body matter from someone who's of lineage to the second son. Tobi said since he had part of the 1st within himself-he also has sharingan, the genjutsu, Izanagi becomes available. Izanagi is part of a grander power that enabled Rikudou to create shit. So yeah, that sounds about right I think. Rinnegan must have been achieved because Madara's dojutsu is so good the combination boosted his dojutsu beyond perceived levels or some other unexplained shit...

A big gray area here. If Nagato was of Uzumaki lineage (which is stated), him being born with a dojutsu makes little sense considering Uzumaki lineage is a descendant to the 2nd son. Also, Tobi said he gave Nagato the Rinnegan, which would clear up somethings. But again, which is it? Why would Tobi get rid of the Rinnegan (considering he needs it now). Unless Tobi couldn't generate the Rinnegan himself and relied on a host to do it for him. Strangely, Nagato was seemingly unaware or such things... That's what happens when you retcon stuff and don't explain the inconsistencies.

That would clear a few things up.

Now on to naruto, if (from what the current story is showing) naruto is to become the reincarnation of rikkudo doesn't that mean hes going to have to do the following? :

1. Absorb all the other tailed beasted so they can merge into some new form with/within naruto.

2. Somehow get his hand on, or be given body matter from the uchiha side and/or sharringan/rinn eye's.

Lets say that those two are the main checkpoints left to accomplish. If that is so, well the first is on its way to happening or at least the series is hinting to it.

The second brings a big ?

The only thing i can think would be even remotely possible is sasuke for whatever reason switches sides or is defeated (not killed) and gives his eye's to naruto.

I also have a odd theory that at the end of the series naruto finally becoming the reincarnated sage of the six paths isn't going to create, but destroy ninjutsu etc.

The only sure fire way peace can be achieved would be to eliminate everyone's ability to use jutsu's etc, which is initially what the moon's eye plan would accomplish.....just in a bad way by zombifying everyone.

If everyone was equal, no blood line limits, special jutsu's. forbidden jutsu's etc, in theory it would eliminate the need for war.

eh, its just a theory. take it as you like.
matrixzero is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-22-2012, 09:34 PM   #122
Amuro
Genin

Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point

I think its disrespectful to say that the first hokage can beat So6p in a fight using ninjutsu that so6p created -_-. There wouldnt even be jutsu without this guy. Please show where the manga SAYS he gained the rinnigan AFTER absorbing the jubii. The first was VERY VERY powerful but...c'mon son! fck moukuton er w.e it is, were talking about the "creation of all things" so6p created the bijuu that the 1st can control. Just sounds crazy to me its like boxing with God...

Like think about how powerful izanagi is. That is a incomplete weak version of what the sage was capable of. Even with that weak version of it you can make your DEATH A ILLUSION. The sage is powerful...

Last edited by Amuro; 02-22-2012 at 09:51 PM.
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amuro For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-23-2012), Kinako (02-22-2012)
Old 02-22-2012, 09:38 PM   #123
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuro View Post
I think its disrespectful to say that the first hokage can beat So6p in a fight using ninjutsu that so6p created -_-. There wouldnt even be jutsu without this guy. Please show where the manga SAYS he gained the rinnigan AFTER absorbing the jubii. The first was VERY VERY powerful but...c'mon son! fck moukuton er w.e it is, were talking about the "creation of all things" so6p created the bijuu that the 1st can control. Just sounds crazy to me its like boxing with God...
^^Hell Yeah @ the bolded.
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:05 PM   #124
ExplosiveArt
Academy Art Student

ExplosiveArt is an unknown quantity at this point

Edo Madara seems very skillful with the Rinnegan, then again he is using the 1st's techniques like he had them all along.

Anways, I find it interesting Kabuto is arguing no one can stop his trump card (Edo Madara infused with the 1st's cells), and you turn the page and there is Sasuke. Hint, hint, hint. I have to admit, if the younger generation will surpass the older it makes sense Sasuke takes out the legendary Edo Madara. I think Naruto is too occupied currently to help the Kage's out, so I predict Sasuke to make Kabuto cry when all is said and done by breaking his favorite toy.
ExplosiveArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:47 PM   #125
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I mean explain how Hashirama could possibly take on Minato who shit kicked tobi and the kyuubi in one chapter when hashirama needed his wifes help and assistance after gaining the kyuubi becoming its jink to fight madara....
Actually he beat them both and then use his wife as a jink.

Quote:
Kabuto said Hashirama is on a whole other level than shinobi Alive these days which doesn't even include itachi much less minato.
Kabuto says his might was so vast that there weren't any shinobi in the current era that could match his level of power.

Current era. Not alive. Minato is considered current era too. So does Jiraiya and Orochimaru. An era is a commonly used word for long period of time.

It doesn't matter he's alive or dead. If he's in that era, he's in that era.

Hashirama>>>>>>Minato

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-23-2012)
Old 02-23-2012, 12:17 AM   #126
SwordSaintX
Genin

SwordSaintX is an unknown quantity at this point

Was Kabuto's nose bleeding in that bottom panel =====>http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/575/12
Old 02-23-2012, 12:30 AM   #127
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordSaintX View Post
Was Kabuto's nose bleeding in that bottom panel =====>http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/575/12
No, that was the stone he used to represent his Edo Tensei locations.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-23-2012)
Old 02-23-2012, 12:45 AM   #128
SwordSaintX
Genin

SwordSaintX is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok thanks, was wondering. I wonder if Itachi starts fighting Saskue and starts winning if that force Tobi to withdraw and try to save Sasuke, In turn Naruto chases after and they all kinda collide in a continued cross battle royal.

Wishful thinking.
ckraizitee (02-23-2012)
Old 02-23-2012, 05:41 AM   #129
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Actually he beat them both and then use his wife as a jink.
Actually, his wife was there at the fight.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 07:10 AM   #130
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
Actually, his wife was there at the fight.
Nobody says she was there

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v53/c500/5.html

Hashirama wrestle the control for kyuubi from Madara and manage to control him.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c568/8.html

Hashirama told kurama he cannot let him go free

After that the wife seal good old kurama inside her

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 08:20 AM   #131
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

I would think that tobi would stick to the 8-9 tail battle, cause he put all his chips on the table.. I still have a hard time seeing another battle between sasuke and itachi after what sasuke learned bout itachi.. sasuke is a loose cannon, so you never know

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SirBenoit For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-23-2012)
Old 02-23-2012, 09:00 AM   #132
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

ITT: Minato fans butthurt at Vengeance's comments.

Hashirama>Minato, btw.

Quote:
If kishi used the 35 year gap to mark generations then would naruto and minato be in the same? wasnt minato around 30 when he had naruto.... Never got that kishi used the real life 35 years for the manga, more like 20 years or next wave of children.
I actually talked about the 20 year gap in my posts, someone's not reading carefully.

Quote:
just a little note of arguing on everyone's age earlier... didn't madara like stop aging or something after he got first hokage's powers
He still aged a bit after that, but that happened after the events we were talking about. We're talking about Oonoki's age (and Madara's by proxy) before VotE.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kluang (02-23-2012)
Old 02-23-2012, 09:13 AM   #133
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Minato is talented, but fans overrate him to nauseating levels.

His tag teleportation is great and all, but he still needs to set up arrival points by laying a seal or using his kunai. If he could teleport anywhere at any time it would truly be hax.

His offensive moves are lacking as well. Aside from Rasengan, he can summon and use the death god move ( that is all I remember, feel free to correct me ). I would take RG powers, Mokuton and Bijuu hax over that any day.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 09:23 AM   #134
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

@Sagensyg This argument is going no where since you're an idiot however I will comment on one thing.

Quote:
So first you say he was an ordinary human pre-jink, then you say he used a sealing jutsu, to defeat the Juubi, now you're saying he had no jutsu at all before defeating the Juubi. Bravo! You've managed to argue yourself into a hole! Again!
Actually my original stance was that he was a warrior monk type that used Fuuinjutsu to seal the Juubi. His abilities/chakra potential at the time would have been comparable a normal human as in a human that wasn't enhanced by a Bijuu or demonic bloodline. However since Hashirama actually has a demonic bloodline it's only natural that he'd have a higher power potential when compared to Rikkudou pre-Juubi.

Also Fuuinjutsu & Ninjutsu are two completely different things moron.

Fuuinjutsu is the art of sealing techniques which Rikkudou would have needed in order to actually seal the Juubi.

Ninjutsu revolves mainly around manipulating specific elements using chakra. The ability to manipulate all forms of chakra elements had to have been due to the Rinnegan which was gained from the Juubi since no one person can naturally have affinity for all forms of elemental chakra. So the idea of Rikkudou giving birth to all forms of "NINJUTSU" is obviously due to the Rinnegan & not his natural ability as a sealing monk/priest type.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-23-2012 at 09:25 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 09:53 AM   #135
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Minato is talented, but fans overrate him to nauseating levels.

His tag teleportation is great and all, but he still needs to set up arrival points by laying a seal or using his kunai. If he could teleport anywhere at any time it would truly be hax.

His offensive moves are lacking as well. Aside from Rasengan, he can summon and use the death god move ( that is all I remember, feel free to correct me ). I would take RG powers, Mokuton and Bijuu hax over that any day.
I think that people overrate speed. Yea its great and all, but nobody in Naruto is 1 hit ko'ed. I mean, Bee and Minato did reach a stalemate, and while bee may be fast, he isnt on Minatos level. But the thing that puts Minato at a disadvantage is we dont know how many offensive abilities he has. The rasengan isnt going to cut it when dealing with an entire forest and poison death flowers. what's minato going to do, spend the entire battle teleporting away from mokuton. He may not lose, but he doesnt have the firepower shown to be able to win
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blake For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (02-23-2012)