Hunter X Hunter 337 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 02-22-2012, 02:23 PM   #1
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of
Hunter X Hunter 337

So why has the art gone to shit...am i missing something?(usually thats the case)

http://www.mangareader.net/hunter-x-hunter/337

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-23-2012, 01:07 AM   #2
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Hunter X Hunter 337

So Kaito still lives on in the King Ant's twin sister. Interesting. Probably one of the weirdest twists to a sister I've ever read.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 09:03 AM   #3
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Was it just me or did this chapter seem quite dull ?

I mean good to see Kaito still lives in a way, but Gon just coming and going ? Feels like a little waste of a chapter.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 10:24 AM   #4
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,332 Times in 4,061 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBenoit View Post
So why has the art gone to shit...am i missing something?(usually thats the case)

http://www.mangareader.net/hunter-x-hunter/337
Well if you look at Togashi's track record it could mean that he's gotten into another disagreement with the publishers on what direction the manga should go & is handing in subpar sketches like he did with Yu Yu Hakusho. Then again I don't know since I don't read HxH.

PS: Just read the chapter out of curiosity & the artwork does suck. Is it just this chapter or has the art work been dropping lately with irregular releases? If it's like this allot why do people read this piece of shit?

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 02-23-2012 at 10:30 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:00 AM   #5
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

im on the edge of dropping it, if this keeps up.. Still hate the way he meet his father and where its going now

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 11:40 AM   #6
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Well if you look at Togashi's track record it could mean that he's gotten into another disagreement with the publishers on what direction the manga should go & is handing in subpar sketches like he did with Yu Yu Hakusho. Then again I don't know since I don't read HxH.

PS: Just read the chapter out of curiosity & the artwork does suck. Is it just this chapter or has the art work been dropping lately with irregular releases? If it's like this allot why do people read this piece of shit?
The art varies from time to time. I'm surprised he's allowed to make releases like these. Though I still read this series because its awesome, putting the art aside, the story is top notch. The Chimera Ant arc was probably one of the most insane and amazing arcs from Togashi, probably better than the Dark Tournament arc from Yu Yu Hakusho with the Tegoru brothers, which is still one of my personal favorite arcs in any series.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (02-23-2012)
Old 02-23-2012, 08:18 PM   #7
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post

There's been 3 other times when the art gets sucky like this. I read somewhere that the guy has chronic back pains, so he can't sit down to draw for more then a few minutes at a time. It usually lasts for a few chapters, then either goes back to normal or goes on hiatus for 6 months.

Artwork aside, the story itself it really well done. Maybe he needs to get someone to draw for him, and just write the scripts or something. That might work.

Last edited by ask me anything; 02-23-2012 at 08:20 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote