Naruto 576 - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 02-29-2012, 03:37 PM   #61
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto 576

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Madara is toying with them. If he killed them quickly then the fun would end..
so did cell and he died..

Ok chapter, alot of talking and hype but loved the way itachi was treating sasuke... Big bad sasuke getting the cold shoulder from his big dead bro. Have a feeling that sasuke will follow itachi to kabuto/.

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-29-2012, 03:49 PM   #62
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,582 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Personally, I liked the Itachi Sasuke conversation. At least what could be gathered through that fuckawful translation, it really seemed to convey how much Sasuke's turn to darkness just broke Itachi. He made every decision from the moment he spared Sasuke with the hope that Sasuke would follow the righteous path, and knowing that he failed just left Itachi with nothing. All that keeps him going at this point is his purpose in his zombiehood, some chance at gaining redemption when his actions led to Sasuke's evil and the 4th Great War, the things Itachi wished to prevent more than anything.

The Hashirama hype is getting to the point of bullshit now. Can't Tsunade just be a really fucking good healer without it being IN THE BLOOD from her grand-daddy? Not to mention the blatantly obvious, unspoken similarity drawn between Hashirama and Naruto with that. Tsunade really has to pull out some goddamn ridiculous shit to justify herself as the "important" character she's supposed to be, because even her niche is left in the dust by the other Kage.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
SirBenoit (02-29-2012)
Old 02-29-2012, 04:11 PM   #63
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Any other scanning groups? Cause MR sucks.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 04:38 PM   #64
Tzu Men
hostis humani generis

Thanked 2,697 Times in 854 Posts
Tzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the roughTzu Men is a jewel in the rough

I thought that was one of the best chapters for a while.

Sasuke's talk with Itachi was well thought out. Kishimoto always writes good dialogue for Itachi and seems to think things through, why the hell doesn't he do that for every character? The translation was bad, but it was pretty easy to read between the lines.

If Tsunade actually proves her worth in battle it would be nice, but there's no way that I'm getting my hopes up.

I think the line-up is pretty well structured:
Itachi (with/without Sasuke) vs. Kabuto
Naruto vs. Tobi
Kages vs. Madara

Each fight basically wraps up the plot of the entire manga (past vs. present, Orochimaru, Uchiha vs. Senju, ninja wars), other than of course a final Naruto vs. Sasuke fight.

It's questionable though whether Kishimoto will pace things properly and will actually devote enough pages to each fight. Plus he keeps introducing and then forgetting/dropping secondary characters all over the place. As much as I would like to see Kakashi doing more, there's no way that he'll pull it off now with so much going on, so I'd really prefer if basically everyone other than Naruto, Sasuke, Itachi, Madara, Tobi, Kabuto, and the Five Kages were out of the action entirely. If Kishimoto had paced the new ninja war scenes properly we could have had a year's worth of fitting endings for secondary characters rather than a subplot that was made and quickly hastened away to bring back the central protagonists.

Last edited by Tzu Men; 02-29-2012 at 04:39 PM.
Tzu Men is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tzu Men For This Useful Post:
ACt (03-01-2012)
Old 02-29-2012, 06:15 PM   #65
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
I have to admit, Madara coming back is the best thing that happened in this manga for several hundred chapters. The guy is an unabashed douche, the only thing he didn't insult was Tsunade's disguise as a young woman. I was expecting tits+gravity jokes.
I love this Dude, he called his opponent 'ugly', and said ESPECIALLY SENJU. Since I fucks with Uchihas, I dug all that shit. He told that Broad, 'You can't even be my Bottom Ho, I'm gonna get your ass off tha Tracks, permanently'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
the 5 kage shud have beaten madara by now. tsunade-best medical nin alive, mei- 2 kkg, gaara-ex jinchuriki, onoki-kkt, A-super speed and strength. Was WOOD STYLE all that good?
Really, with what? What have they done predominantly besides defense, and heal? Edo-Madaras already killed himself once with the Meteors, they haven't caught up with him yet, and you think they shoulda, what, the where the why, the shut the fuck up. That logic is nonsensical, just sayin. And yeah Wood Styles that good, and EMS, and Sharingan, and Rinnengan, and the list goes on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
As interesting as it would be for Itachi and Sasuke to fight Edo Madara, don't think it'll happen. Sasuke will follow Itachi to Kabuto, who'll try and capture Sasuke for himself causing the brothers to fight and kill Kabuto. The Kages will score some moral victories (Kage McBoobs might even do something after her WILLOFFIRE speech) on Madara and some maybe all will survive long enough to see the jutsu countered and Madara dissappear - they won't actually win.

The only point should be whether Itachi helps Sasuke realize the true path or only works to set him against Tobi Madara, temporarily allying him with Naruto. They'll defeat Tobi and then there will be the Sasuke criminal story to play out where the entire ninja nations will want his death and it'll probably fall to Naruto to deal with him - leading to their fight, which both will enter in the "who's stronger" a la Goku and Vegita. Whether or not Sasuke survives is something else.

Anyway, just my latest envisioning on how this manga plays out.
Sword of Totsuka be damned and fuck the shield too, Itachi will fall to Kabuto, don't know how, but it smells obvious. Then of course Sasuke whom has reverted back to his childhood days in thought will have his Rage moment to go fully cold supposedly feeding on Kabuto, until that Rainbow Bitch shines on him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
Itachi still makes sasuke look like nothing brushing off his susanoo like its some pebble being thrown lol.

Idk vengeance itachi isn't saying anything to him im guessing sasuke tries to chase him more itachi does some shit Nd loses sasuke.

Whats more scary is that kabuto might actually beat itachi that would be a fucking embarassment. Would be the ultimate insult to itachi's character.
Not really, Kabuto is becoming the Ric Flair of Naruto, the Dirtiest Player in tha Game. He's filthy, and he studies evil, he just can't battle with pwns worth a shit, he should put down Edo Tensei and never use it again after this war, if he were in the Academy, he'd be held back for his usage, sorry. But he still has shit up his sleeve for Uchihas, watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSJiraiya View Post
I have a question. How many Uchihas were there before the massacre? Is it possible that Sasuke was the youngest member of the clan? He was only 6 or 7 at the time I believe.

It's always something I wondered. Were there 20 or 30 Uchihas or 100+ or something in between?
No specific number but databook says...

In one night, Itachi, with Tobi's help, killed every member of the Uchiha clan, killing his own parents last. Itachi's younger brother, Sasuke, returned that night late from his own training to find Uchiha corpses littering the streets.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:36 PM   #66
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

This chapter was ok I see a lot of peopel seem to be weary of Itachi blowing Sasuke off but I think he has a good reason. I'm sure he was able to see what happened to some of the other edo golems disappearing after they made peace or whatever and is intentionally avoiding Sasuke ot accomplish his mission of stopping kabuto and edo tensei.. if he were to talk to Sasuke and get some resolution on the matters between them then he might just crumble away
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (03-07-2012), NeoKakarott023 (02-29-2012), Vengeance (02-29-2012)
Old 02-29-2012, 06:47 PM   #67
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
This chapter was ok I see a lot of peopel seem to be weary of Itachi blowing Sasuke off but I think he has a good reason. I'm sure he was able to see what happened to some of the other edo golems disappearing after they made peace or whatever and is intentionally avoiding Sasuke ot accomplish his mission of stopping kabuto and edo tensei.. if he were to talk to Sasuke and get some resolution on the matters between them then he might just crumble away
In listening to what he say's he feels that Sasuke is the way he is, and he acknowledges that he can't do anything to change it, its already a forgone conclusion. Thats why he ignored him IMHO, he has moar faith in Jesus Bows and his Bright Fox.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:06 PM   #68
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

To sum up the chapter:

Madara: You got a penis?

Tsunade: Um.....no.

Madara: That's too bad.

Tsunade: Why's that?

Madara: It's been proven having one makes you far stronger in this manga. I mean, just look at your grandpa. That guy had HUGE WOOD.

Everyone: O_o
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
ACt (03-01-2012), ckraizitee (03-07-2012), jericho Uzimaki (03-03-2012), k-lai (03-02-2012), NeoKakarott023 (03-01-2012), Numinous (03-01-2012), royalmage (03-01-2012), SirBenoit (02-29-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (03-01-2012), Vengeance (02-29-2012)
Old 02-29-2012, 08:44 PM   #69
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

Now, don't take this the wrong way some people, I just want to voice something, it does not mean that I think it.

Madara probably was not alive when the 4th took over as Hokage, as we saw that was Tobi that fought him, pretty sure he wouldn't know about the 4th.

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:48 PM   #70
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by krurk View Post
Now, don't take this the wrong way some people, I just want to voice something, it does not mean that I think it.

Madara probably was not alive when the 4th took over as Hokage, as we saw that was Tobi that fought him, pretty sure he wouldn't know about the 4th.
Even if he did know about Minato it doesn't take away from the epicness that kishi is building behind Hashirama.

Wood style
great forest
great flowers
darkness genjutsu
auto healing
controlled tailed beasts
everyone wants his dna

no matter how fast Minato is he doesn't get to win against the first hokage
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (03-07-2012), jericho Uzimaki (03-03-2012)
Old 02-29-2012, 08:52 PM   #71
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Madara would have been in the mist during that time even if he was alive.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 09:02 PM   #72
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

I wasn't really set either way on this whole Hashirama v Minato pissing contest until this chapter, but yeah...

Hashirama would obliterate Minato at this point. If Hashi can regen at will even more effectively than Tsunade, nothing Minato has is going to do any worthwhile damage. He had a speed advantage before, which would have let him play a hit-and-run style, but with Hashirama getting YET ANOTHER new powerup, no. Minato isn't better, he just isn't.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Numinous (03-01-2012)
Old 02-29-2012, 09:04 PM   #73
CrustaceaN
-

CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Hashirama Hype = Over 9000

Just who the fuck killed Mr. Hype Dude??
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CrustaceaN For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (03-07-2012)
Old 02-29-2012, 09:06 PM   #74
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustaceaN View Post

Wanna bet it was the same thing that killed Kimimaro, Itachi, and Nagato? The dreaded incurable cough of death?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (03-07-2012), CrustaceaN (03-07-2012), Numinous (03-01-2012)
Old 02-29-2012, 09:08 PM   #75
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustaceaN View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=tBi3jJzeGQs

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
SirBenoit (02-29-2012)