Naruto 577 Predictions/Spoilers - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-01-2012, 07:49 PM   #31
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 577 Predictions/Spoilers

An Eih-Char fan fic predic (My first one)

Naruto 577- A strong burning Will

Madara- The will of fire wont be enough girl

Tsunade thats where you are wrong.. as Hokage I will see to it that the will of fire keeps burning and dances amongst the leaves!

Madara- As I have said you are weak and a woman.. even tho you are Senju what can you do?

Tsunade- If I am weak then you should have no qualms in facing me alone

Oonoki- Princess what are you doing this is suicide

A- the Tsuchikage is right if something were to happen to you all would be lost

Tsunade- I know I am the legendary sucker but as I said before things are different when I gamble with my life

Gaara- If she feels this is what she must do we must support her in her decision

Madara- enough of this chatter come to me Senju

Tsunade- Gaara I'm counting on you and your ultimate defense to keep the others out of this and protected .. things are about to get rough

Madara- indeed Senju dog things are about to get rough... if you will not come then i shall come to you

(with great speed Madara launches a flying kick that sends Tsunade flying backwards)

Tsunade- Ungh what strength .. your taijutsu is impressive but so is mine
(Tsunade jumps inot the air and delivers a Painful sky leg drop right onto Madara)

Madara- You are quick and apparently not so weak Senju brat if I were not in this state you might have done some damage.

Tsunade- Enough talk you wanted a fight so now you shall have one
{even tho he is an edo tensei his chakra network till works the same .. time for me to go to work}

(Tsunade raises her arms which start to glow blue as she forms massive chakra scaples)

Madara- So i see you mean to try that he.. no matter hand to hand it is
(Tsunade and Madara furiously fight back and forth using only taijutsu. Madara kicks as the 5th Hokage ducks and tries to land a kick of her own which Madara avoids

Tsunade- No matter what I will not let you win .. the leaf village no .. the whole shinobi world will live on beyond this day ..I the 5th Hokage will defend it with my life!

A- what are we waiting for he is besting the Hokage .. toying with her .. if we mount a ..

Gaara- No she entrusted me with specific instructions trust me she has a plan

Tsunade- Huh.. this is going on too long time to shut you up Yin release- Cell mobilization

Madara- Where is she...no matter Maddara summons the magamata from Susanoo and dispell disks in ever direction and glances a blow as Tsunade appears right in front of him)

Tsunade- Kyyyaah (with super fast reflexes and a enven larger chakra scaple Tsunade lands a jab right in Madara's eye) Now that I've severed the chakra strands in your eye you wont be able to use Susanoo or your other dojutsu for a while

Madara_(holding his right eye) tsskk.. no matter I am imortal in this state I will be back to ull strenght in no time.. while you on the other hand shall bleed like the Senju Bitch you are.. trading blows with me is futile .. you really are a weak woman

Tsunade-your arrogance and hatred are no match for the will of fire and besides you saved me from drawing my own blood.....(Tsunade wipes her hand against her side where she was wounded) kyuchiose no jutsu -Rīchi

Oonoki- that isn't her normal slug summoning what is that thing
( a gigantic purplish black leech appears)

Tsunade- what you touted as your strenght shall be your downfall .. Rīchi go.. ( the leech summoning divides itself and attaches itsel all over Madara and one crawls up her body to her wound)

Madara- what manner of attack is this .. whatever you're trying wont work

Tsunade- Oh really you say .. if you havent noticed it already is.. why do you think you are regenrating if I haven't hit you

Mei- look at the symbol on her forehead .. it's glowing

A-... what are you up to Hokage

Gaara- The leaf never cease to amaze

Madara- this measly technique wont work Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu (madara engulf himself in flames) you Senju Bitch .. they wont come off

Tsunade- it's basics of ninjutsu Madara physical and spiritual energy are how we shinobi make chakra and seeing as how you will always be at a near perfect state constantly making chakra i decided to borrow some for me and my leeches will constantly regenerate and wont budge unless at my command

Mei- She truly is the strongest Kunoichi

Tsunade- I may be a weak Senju to you but you forget I am also Uzumaki and now for a technique borrowed form my grandmother Grand Mitotoic Regenration.. ( the crystal on her forehead releases multicolored seals all over her body and appear to be living vein symbols) now we both are imortal

Madara- Ha Uzumaki Mito's fuuinjutsu.. she too was a strong shinobi but alas times up bitch.. my occular powers are back in full effect and I'm done toying with you

Tsunade- Gaara remember what I told you

Gaara-.... right Hokage sama Kūsa Bōheki-Sand wall

Mei-We cannot see the Hokage might need us to intervene

A- we can't leave her out ther like this

Oonoki- Right Raikage ( as oonoki tries to fly up a sand arm grabs him)

Gaara- trust me you dont want to be out there for this .. you might not survive this technique

Oonoki- I am the Tsuchikage and I have survived a great number of....ooh ..oh my back

Gaara- ..hmm

Tsunade- Rīchi bring out katsuya

Rīchi- yes princess

Katsuya- yes Tsunade sama

Tsunade- I need you to merge with me .. I'm going to bring this guy down once and for all

Madara- what are you.. I called you ugly before but now ..

Tsunade- How I look doesn't matter .. what matters is you're about to find out that as the last Sanin my team mates weren't the only ones who could take on attributes of their summons and as Hokage you're about to see what it means to have the will of fire

Next time the Slug princess
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (03-02-2012), Bazooka_Joe (03-02-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (03-01-2012), jericho Uzimaki (03-02-2012), Pritha (03-02-2012), royalmage (03-01-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (03-02-2012), thegodfather2450 (03-02-2012), Vishnu (03-01-2012)

Old 03-01-2012, 10:37 PM   #32
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

wow, just wow....

congrats hr. you managed to do a fanfic prediction that made tsunade seem badass and not a helpless woman like the fight with orochimaru and kabuto or the pain invasion arc.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (03-02-2012)
Old 03-01-2012, 11:33 PM   #33
pm sever
Academy Student

pm sever is an unknown quantity at this point

That bitch better DIE!!!!!!
Should of been her instead of Jiraiya anyways.
pm sever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pm sever For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (03-02-2012)
Old 03-01-2012, 11:38 PM   #34
pm sever
Academy Student

pm sever is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Naruto 577 Predictions/Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Leonin View Post
A Royal Production:

577: "family"

Sasuke, "why, why are you still finding things more important than me, even now?! *Dammit can't you see I need you, didn't you see that then?"

Itachi, {I see it then and now little brother, but just like then I need to protect everyone including you. } (he stops)*
"Sasuke, you were suppose to be the hero, the one who stopped me, the villain, but instead you became a villain yourself. Now I must go stop another. One that raises *the dead *itself from there peace."

Sasuke is looking saying nothing until, "who, who did this to you Itachi? {a hero?}

Itachi, "there is only one person alive that could possibly know this jutsu, Kabuto. I must go, please do not get in my way of this, goodbye."

He starts moving and the scene switches.

Madara, " your will is of no concern to me, be it fire, stone or otherwise. You are still the first to die!"

He raises his hand and many building thick vines encase the Kages and even wraps around Onoki. Tsunade is the only one free.

Tsunade looks on. It is silent.

Edo-Madara, "you are on your own now little medical kunoichi."

Tsunade, "thank you. Now that I don't have to worry about healing anyone or being support, I can fight freely!"

She claps her hands together as Edo-Madara looks on curiously.

"ahhhhhhh!!! Metal element:Steel Porcupine!"

Everyone is shocked.*

Gaara, "metal element?"

Onoki, " it is true, but her all this time it was her?!"

Raikage, "amazing she has earth and fire combined with wind to make this element?! We heard that there Senju that could do this they were on par with the 1st and 2nd Hokage but, why has she not when this?"

Mei, " She has, when she was younger she was the. Est med ninja but it wasn't her focus. The stories in my voltage go something like this. She was so fierce and strong on the battlefield that Only the other Sanin could be near her. They say she chose to be there med ninja because they were strong enough to not need her abilities I ninjutsu. One day something happened, and she promised to focus on healing, hen that too was abandoned until just a few years ago."

We see Tsunade covered in metal spikes short and long all over her body.

Edo-Madara, "interesting indeed. Push!"

Tsunade moves towards him as if nothing happened.

*Edo-Madara, " those spikes are keeping you in place, with every step they instantaneously dig in deep enough to not be affected."

Tsunade, "metal element: walls of steel!"

Giant steel walls erupt all around him, when he suddenly....

"no that easy! Susan'oo, complete."

Susan'oo destroys he walls and surrounds Edo-Madara it is armed with a sword a shield, a mace and *ninja star.

It starts throwing endless stars and Tsunade as she dashes around evading them, then it swings at her with he mace and then the sword.

"Amaterasu."

Tsunade, {no.}

"Metal Element: Ball and chain Combination!"

Suddenly a ball of thick metal surrounds her and settle itself in place just yards away from Edo-Madara. The black flames engulf it.

Raikage, "Hokage! {That fire is gonna burn through that then her!}

Onoki, "huh?"*

The slug that Tsunade had is on him now healing him. As he looks he sees that it has split and is healing the others as well.

{clever, but what are you up to?}

Scene changes.

We see Kabuto watching his board.

" he should. E done with the Kages shortly, then I will reverse summon him until he is needed again."

A voice, " or I could kill you where you stand."

He looks to see he Uhiha brothers standing there.*

Itachi, " but not before I make him. Cancel the Edo-Tensei little brother."

Sasuke, " whatever."

Then Sasuke grabs him with his Susan'oo hand and pulls him closer.*

Kabuto, " you two are having a family moment by tryin to defeat me I see. I could cancel you Itachi and I am not fearful of you Uchiha child. This is a unexpected event. But I did prepare for you Sasuke, luckily it will suit both of you. Come on out..."

We see feet walking out a d a ninja looking at the Uchihas with them shocked.
" Uchiha parents"

There father and mother are standing there in his Leaf police garb and her ninja attire on.

Fugaku, "a Shame death is such a waste on you Itachi, but Sasuke, you have surprised us."

Mother, " yes we thought you would have died before getting such a gift."

Suddenly by both go MS. Ben the whole place explodes.

We see Kabuto looking on at the scene while still in the hand of Sasuke's Susan'oo.*

Fugaku is surrounded by a susan'oo that is shaped like a ninja version of Lady justice and the mother is surround by an aura that is only twice her mass but is in the form of a tweak hooded figure *that has an axe.

Kabuto, "don't be rude *it's say hello to mom and dad."

Scene change to Kages.

"dust element: twister beam!"

A beam comes from his hands and tears the mouton apart freeing everyone, they all head towards the fight.

Edo Madara has the warrior swing at them all, Gaara blocks the stars with his defense, Onoki flys up , Raikage dodge he sword but saves Mei and gets hit by the mace at full force burying him in the ground.*

Mei is picked up by Gaara's sand, "Don't stop we cannot let up!"

She use her lava spew to attack while the sheiks blocks the dust element beam from Onoki.

Edo-Madara, " a boy, an old man and a woman, this woman does seem a bit more useful than the recently deceased Senju heir."*

Suddenly he is grabbed and squeezed from behind.

Tsunade with spikes piercing brought him as she bear bugs him,*
" don't count me out yet!"

Edo-Madara, "impossible nothing can get through ...."

*He sees a metal chain leading to Susan'oo from the past Ball n chain jutsu she used. It burned all the way to it.

Suddenly sand starts surrounding them both inside the defense.*

Tsunade let's go and *backs up, "metal element: bar wire jutsu!"
Many strands of barb wires wrap around him tearing his. Ody as it grips tightly the. Slabs of rock wrap around as well surrounding his eyes first then his mouth and hands.*

The Susan'oo is cancelled.

Soon after they stand with Edo Madara encased in the Sand rock metal entrapment beside them while looking down at the hole the Raikage lies in.

Scene change.*

Muu I standing stil I front of he 4th Hokage guard, " whoever is controlling this jutsu is very distracted right now. Seal me before that changes, hurry!"

They all look at each other then commence to seal him.

Voice, "we are Family."

Naruto is shown, "When family is envolved you become so much stronger! This is it for you!"

Next, "the end of a plan"
Itachi already knows who the caster of the jutsu is..But good Prediction!
pm sever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:42 PM   #35
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Pretty good HR. I will make myself one soon.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (03-02-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (03-02-2012)
Old 03-02-2012, 07:08 AM   #36
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Good job HR, a good read.....btw there are some funny characters on here....hiding behind alternate accounts just to boost their thanked posts....pathetic....time for me to post a good ole' prediction....have a good weekend motherpluckers!
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (03-02-2012)
Old 03-02-2012, 07:24 AM   #37
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Nice read guys but please work a lil bit more on some of the words cos it hard to read...
Old 03-02-2012, 07:44 AM   #38
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Is it me or do http://naruto-manga-predictions.blogspot.com.au copy all our predictions without our approval
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 08:22 AM   #39
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

they personally asked me for my approval..not sure about everyone...
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:11 AM   #40
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

I never heard of them, BUT my prediction is up there too.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:33 AM   #41
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

The least they could do is acknowledge us
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 12:42 PM   #42
IXI ANIMO IXI
Genin

IXI ANIMO IXI is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
blogspot usually does....there are others though, that pass them off as their own in other forums.......(thats actually the only reason i joined this forum in the 1st place....to be able to thank the right person)
Old 03-02-2012, 07:19 PM   #43
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

i think, since tsunade is talking abt will of fire.. the whole konoho kids will come to this battle field and probably standing behind her and thrash madara by using their new jutsu or something

Last edited by Pritha; 03-02-2012 at 07:36 PM.
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:00 PM   #44
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Is it me or do http://naruto-manga-predictions.blogspot.com.au copy all our predictions without our approval
Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
Quote:
Wow that's crazy .. there was actually some other good reads there too.. didn't know someone else was gonna share the work.. I will have to go hard in the paint on the next one or follow up I want to finish this fight for some reason.
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:33 PM   #45
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
Ohhh look, a Menu for Sasuke. Lots of choices, he could eat nearly every meal with ease if you take out Naruto. Love the sign.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote