Naruto 577 Predictions/Spoilers - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-06-2012, 10:09 AM   #61
royalmage
Genin

royalmage is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 577 Predictions/Spoilers

I'm still a little confused if Kakashi left before or after the last few swordsmen were sealed. Other than that I thought they were captured.
royalmage is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-06-2012, 11:59 PM   #62
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Just like Kishi to jump right into the main character fights and completely overlook the others. Well, at least we know that its not just the good side that faces this ridiculous rate of attrition in panel space...
Old 03-06-2012, 11:59 PM   #63
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

Umm I guess you can count Muu isn't sealed yet..but other than him and Madara I don't think anyone else is left..

That's really depressing, this war sucked lol.
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 12:14 AM   #64
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senkradlol View Post
Umm I guess you can count Muu isn't sealed yet...
More like 'half-sealed'...
Old 03-07-2012, 01:04 AM   #65
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

the war sin't over..Zetsu clones are still out there , Muu Madara, Kabuto and Sasuke are still out there and as long as Kabuto is there and Zetsu is able to bring him genetic information he can create more zombies.. what would really be cool is if he brought back the fouth division since they all got crushed by a meteor
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 02:24 AM   #66
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
the war sin't over..Zetsu clones are still out there , Muu Madara, Kabuto and Sasuke are still out there and as long as Kabuto is there and Zetsu is able to bring him genetic information he can create more zombies.. what would really be cool is if he brought back the fouth division since they all got crushed by a meteor
Why would he bring back the entire division? First of all he would need DNA from all of them.Not even Zetsu could bring DNA from all. And , Kabuto also needs a living sacrifice for the Edo Tensei. Where would he get so many sacrifices? And, using so many shinobis with the Edo Tensei would consume a lot of chakra. So Kabuto might lose his grip on Madara. It wouldn't be a smart move for him.

Zetsu clones aren't such a threat, and probably Muu isn't anymore relevant. He met his purpose: summoning Madara.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 04:06 AM   #67
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Why would he bring back the entire division? First of all he would need DNA from all of them.Not even Zetsu could bring DNA from all. And , Kabuto also needs a living sacrifice for the Edo Tensei. Where would he get so many sacrifices? And, using so many shinobis with the Edo Tensei would consume a lot of chakra. So Kabuto might lose his grip on Madara. It wouldn't be a smart move for him.

Zetsu clones aren't such a threat, and probably Muu isn't anymore relevant. He met his purpose: summoning Madara.
No need to bring back the entire division but there have to be tons of dead and wounded ninja laying around was the point ..

Zetsu has already copied tons of ninja and all he has to do is meet Kabuto at the Medical corps where Sakura was and just change those people into the new undead

and having other edos didn't stop madara before.. remember Kabuto had the jinks before he gave them to tobi
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 09:34 AM   #68
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
And, using so many shinobis with the Edo Tensei would consume a lot of chakra.
Kabuto says that this technique poses no risk to the user, so there is no massive chakra consumption required.
Quote:
So Kabuto might lose his grip on Madara. It wouldn't be a smart move for him.
I guess you feel he might lose his grip on Madara the way he did for the other Edos. Unfortunately, it was not due to the chakra requirements but just concentration required to sustain all of them while balancing their actions with their personalities. If he just decided to make all of them mindless drones instead of retaining their personalities, then while all the mind games and melodrama would be avoided, they would also be much more efficient in killing. That was simply fallacious planning on his part and nothing to do with requirements or sustenance of the jutsu...