One piece 659 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-08-2012, 12:32 AM   #16
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: One piece 659

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustaceaN View Post
So I wanted to do my review here, but I couldn't.
Forgive me if this is advertising but I wanted everything I used so you guy could see it.
Here's my review - http://www.onepiecebay.net/forums/sh...ll=1#post51523

Again I apologize if I'm breaking any rules pertaining to links to other boards.

Feedback welcomed if possible.
No diss but whats this other site stuff, it would be easier to simply type it, or cut paste here. Or simply post an original thought, or info.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-08-2012, 02:39 AM   #17
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
So I wanted to do my review here, but I couldn't.
Forgive me if this is advertising but I wanted everything I used so you guy could see it.
Here's my review - http://www.onepiecebay.net/forums/sh...ll=1#post51523

Again I apologize if I'm breaking any rules pertaining to links to other boards.

Feedback welcomed if possible.
Could you please tell me why you couldn't do it here? I'm curious.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 03:30 AM   #18
CrustaceaN
-

CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point

To answer both of your questions... Character limt, image limit as well as me posting it there first.
I wanted every detail to be seen here because I like the criticism on this board.

I didn't want to recycle bits & pieces since its a review for the whole chapter.

Maybe I should suggest something to the admins?
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 03:59 AM   #19
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,767 Times in 927 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
The Uchiwa are oars riding a banana.

Oda, your brilliant bastard.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
Numinous (03-09-2012)
Old 03-08-2012, 06:25 AM   #20
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
i dont see that being the work of Law (but could be wrong), more of it being the doing of vegapunk... Seems more like the work of a mad scientist than a med guy..
I hope so, but his presence explains some of the weird creatures. I just don't want him to go the way of Moria, creating creatures or scheming towards some cliche goal. If he is here on gov business then fine, he wouldn't mind the SHs presence either since he doesn't really care.

On the subject of bounties.
Drake and Kidd must have outrageously high ones by now. Drake attacked one of Kaido's islands right off the bat, and Kidd is messing with Big Mam. I'm guessing mid 500 million, possibly reaching 600 million.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:04 AM   #21
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
I hope so, but his presence explains some of the weird creatures. I just don't want him to go the way of Moria, creating creatures or scheming towards some cliche goal. If he is here on gov business then fine, he wouldn't mind the SHs presence either since he doesn't really care.

On the subject of bounties.
Drake and Kidd must have outrageously high ones by now. Drake attacked one of Kaido's islands right off the bat, and Kidd is messing with Big Mam. I'm guessing mid 500 million, possibly reaching 600 million.
I would say Kidd would have the higher amount, I mean before the TS he was the highest Bounty in the Supernovas, I know it wasnt beating Luffy by alot but he got it for just attacking civilians mind and Im sure hes been doing that still during the whole TS. I would agree on Kidd's Bounty being in the range of 500 million, 600 being the max unless we find out some new info about him like he attacked a major Marine Base or something.

Drake I'm still curious about him, hes like Law for me both mysterious characters I mean this guy used to be in the Marines then quit to become pirate, one must wonder what his reason or motivation might have been. Still think he will have a bounty of 400 million just below 500. Mainly cause he probably has info on Marines bases and other important stuff.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:18 PM   #22
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

Have they said what luffys bounty is at now, cant remember

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:52 PM   #23
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

400 million.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:29 PM   #24
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
400 million.
Of course we all know EVERY SH members bounty stopped for 2 years, whilst others grew, but who'll wind up being the nicest crew after all?

For right now, I have no doubt that WB pirates have been the strongest i've seen overall, easy. It will take some work, for some, but example I think Zoro had surpassed their swordsman at that point already IMHO.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 03-08-2012 at 07:32 PM.
Old 03-08-2012, 08:35 PM   #25
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

of course wb crew is the best, he was around forever...
blackbeards crew is sick
kidd group kinda reminds me of sh

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 12:14 AM   #26
CrustaceaN
-

CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point

So here we have a map of Punk Hazard.
A doughnut with a massive lake in the middle.
By looking at the map its safe to say the Hie Hie no Mi vs Magu Magu no Mi were evenly matched(something Enel would fail to compete with)
I mean look at the map, its basically halved right down the middle.

What if Luffy used Rubber Balloon on his feet with Armament Reinforcement and walked on water instead of trying to swim??
Anyway...

Uchiha/Uchiwa man I just feel like Oda wanted to troll Kishi with this one.
I don't know but I read Naruto first and it was all about the Uchiha and then Oda pops this Uchiwa right next to a banana etc and you if know where I'm going with this... Awesome
Oda for the win
*I'm joking but you agree right?

Ram Horns or Sheep like Sanji states.
Satyrs as you know have Ram horns or as the fables tell us.
Anyone have any thoughts on this??
Smart of Oda to put Disco in the Mini Series.
There's more to this, I just can't figure it out though.

:baws:
Awesome. Everyone knew it was Law(Shichibukai), but no one would expect Law would be this awesome this early.
So I have a things I wanted to chat about in this particular image.
Law's bounty before the TS was 200 Million, yet at the time of his Shichibukai intiation it was 440 Million.
2 Years is a very long time and he did a lot.
I'd like to know what his plan is, he's after One Piece but I guess he needs Shichibukai status for something.
Him choosing PH as his "Vacation Home" reminds me somewhat of Mihawk.
Before the TS, Luffy's was 400 Million or at least that's what it was when he got back to Sabaody.

I'm going to come out and say it.
Law is on PH because of Luffy as well as Smoker.

Law is just as eager to test Luffy's condition as Smoker is.
I used to think that Law was like the Shiki to Whitebeard(Kid) and Roger(Luffy) but he's obviously gotten stronger over the past 2 years as well as the other Supernovas
This makes me wonder about the SH's training.
To compare, SH are similar to Kids crew only because they have 2 Supernovas in each crew.
If Kid and Laws crews are able to hold their own in the NW, why couldn't the SH?
Or will there be a significant difference between the crews as the story goes?
I know it was Rayleighs Idea for them to train as well as Kuma, I'm sort of confused with what's turned out.
This is a bias thought, but hear me out.
Luffy was stronger than pre TS Law right?
Law is Shichibukai now and I think Luffy is still stronger than Law.
And counting Bounties, Law's bounty now surpasses Luffy's Pre TS Bounty, yet he's got 2 years on Luffy.
Time Skip is still fresh yet I'm getting more and more intrigued as the chapters come.
From this chapter alone, I have gotten more questions that have gotten me anxious

Sakazuki vs Kuzan
Law's Shichibukai status
SH Training
Smoker and the rest of the Marines
Vegapunk
Samurai
Centaurs, Dragon, Giants, & that Angel Dude/Dudette
PH previous to the Disaster both 2 years ago and 4 years ago
The children from Biscuits Room

Many things.

Gave it a go.
Would like some feedback.
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:01 AM   #27
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,767 Times in 927 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Law becoming a shichibukai was very surprising. Just like other members like Doflamingo and Blackbeard, Law must have an ulterior motive to seek out the position.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 08:40 PM   #28
NeoKakarott023

Quote:

So here we have a map of Punk Hazard.
A doughnut with a massive lake in the middle.
By looking at the map its safe to say the Hie Hie no Mi vs Magu Magu no Mi were evenly matched(something Enel would fail to compete with)
I mean look at the map, its basically halved right down the middle.

What if Luffy used Rubber Balloon on his feet with Armament Reinforcement and walked on water instead of trying to swim??
Anyway...

Uchiha/Uchiwa man I just feel like Oda wanted to troll Kishi with this one.
I don't know but I read Naruto first and it was all about the Uchiha and then Oda pops this Uchiwa right next to a banana etc and you if know where I'm going with this... Awesome
Oda for the win
*I'm joking but you agree right?

Ram Horns or Sheep like Sanji states.
Satyrs as you know have Ram horns or as the fables tell us.
Anyone have any thoughts on this??
Smart of Oda to put Disco in the Mini Series.
There's more to this, I just can't figure it out though.

:baws:
Awesome. Everyone knew it was Law(Shichibukai), but no one would expect Law would be this awesome this early.
So I have a things I wanted to chat about in this particular image.
Law's bounty before the TS was 200 Million, yet at the time of his Shichibukai intiation it was 440 Million.
2 Years is a very long time and he did a lot.
I'd like to know what his plan is, he's after One Piece but I guess he needs Shichibukai status for something.
Him choosing PH as his "Vacation Home" reminds me somewhat of Mihawk.
Before the TS, Luffy's was 400 Million or at least that's what it was when he got back to Sabaody.

I'm going to come out and say it.
Law is on PH because of Luffy as well as Smoker.

Law is just as eager to test Luffy's condition as Smoker is.
I used to think that Law was like the Shiki to Whitebeard(Kid) and Roger(Luffy) but he's obviously gotten stronger over the past 2 years as well as the other Supernovas
This makes me wonder about the SH's training.
To compare, SH are similar to Kids crew only because they have 2 Supernovas in each crew.
If Kid and Laws crews are able to hold their own in the NW, why couldn't the SH?
Or will there be a significant difference between the crews as the story goes?
I know it was Rayleighs Idea for them to train as well as Kuma, I'm sort of confused with what's turned out.
This is a bias thought, but hear me out.
Luffy was stronger than pre TS Law right?
Law is Shichibukai now and I think Luffy is still stronger than Law.
And counting Bounties, Law's bounty now surpasses Luffy's Pre TS Bounty, yet he's got 2 years on Luffy.
Time Skip is still fresh yet I'm getting more and more intrigued as the chapters come.
From this chapter alone, I have gotten more questions that have gotten me anxious

Sakazuki vs Kuzan
Law's Shichibukai status
SH Training
Smoker and the rest of the Marines
Vegapunk
Samurai
Centaurs, Dragon, Giants, & that Angel Dude/Dudette
PH previous to the Disaster both 2 years ago and 4 years ago
The children from Biscuits Room

Many things.

Gave it a go.
Would like some feedback.
Personally I'd take 2 years on the island with Rayleigh over random survival experience that wasn't as hard as before the Marinford War because the laws of time says it would take time for them to rebuild Enis Lobby, Impel Downs, and also Marinford, in addition to regaining strength obviously lost after the Marinford War, and the loss of Aokiji after his battle with Akainau. I won't say it was just 'easy sailing', but much easier with WG rebuilding and SH crew defunct not bringing massive attention to pirates. SH dosen't mean unbeatable, now Kuma is trash to tha SH crew, and Moria got dogged before the Marineford War.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 03-10-2012, 11:57 PM   #29
NeoKakarott023

Btw no episode this week. Also Dag, we spoke before about Kizaru, don't get me wrong, not calling you a liar, but at Marinford, Kizaru didn't do all that great vs. the Zoan Dude, 1st Lieut. of WBs. Now the Dude eventually got tossed by Akainau.

I speak 4 languages...

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 03-12-2012 at 04:34 PM.