One Piece 660 - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-15-2012, 10:20 AM   #31
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: One Piece 660

Quote:
No Crocodile position was filled in by Teach, and with Moria now gone that leaves two spots
Do you really think that BB kept his SB seat, after releasing the most dangerous prisoners of IP and attacking Marineford/fighting Sengoku ?

Not to mention he is a freaking Yonko now.

Assuming Buggy is one, there is 1 empty seat.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (03-15-2012)

Old 03-15-2012, 10:48 AM   #32
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Do you really think that BB kept his SB seat, after releasing the most dangerous prisoners of IP and attacking Marineford/fighting Sengoku ?

Not to mention he is a freaking Yonko now.

Assuming Buggy is one, there is 1 empty seat.
I can see where I went wrong when I replied awhile back.

What I meant was once Crocodile lost his SB seat it was taken by Teach, but after the Marineford War Teach and Moria both left there seats obviously one was forced out and the other was just to powerful and didnt need it i.e. Teach. So that means during the time skip there was two seats up for grabs one filled by Law now and the other filled by Buggy from the looks of it.

I dont see how there are any more seats left ? Got Kuma, Don Flamingo guy, Hawk Eyes and Boa. Or are you talking about Jinbei now vacant spot ?
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 01:10 PM   #33
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

the original 7

is

1.feather dude

2.sword dude

3.jinbei

4.boa

5.crocodile

6.kuma

7.moriah

moriah is gone

jinbei left

crocodile got fired

crocodile spot was fill by teach until marinefold then its vacant again.

jinbei left before marinefold as he was in prison with ace and he sided with luffy and wb in that war.

now, law takes teach's place and that leaves 2 more seats. jinbei and moriah. assuming buggy takes one thats leave one more seat.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (03-15-2012), ronnie_10 (03-16-2012)
Old 03-15-2012, 01:37 PM   #34
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

Do you guys think that big momma or crew will show up anytime soon? Cause i cant see smoker, that chick with the swords and law being the main badguy fights.. Was thinking that big mom crew will show up on the island and smoker and law will get stuck in the middle.

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 01:48 PM   #35
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

I doubt it. big momma is waiting for them. And since captain kid is making a hit and run against her ships, I can see luffy and him team up against a yonko. and maybe law too.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 03-15-2012, 07:54 PM   #36
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

What if Kaido popped up out of nowhere just to get a look at what the big fuss is all about concerning Luffy. Given the fact that he's pissed off almost every form of authority (WG/Marines, BB, and Big Mom) in the OP World, it shouldn't be too far out of the realm of possibilty

FEAR THE REAPER
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 08:00 PM   #37
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I think they're going more with the explaination of Law since the time skip, as well as prolly Smoker and the Sword Chick that Zoro secretly loves. The Ma and Fishman shit will be later IMHO, they seemingly went out of they're way to quickly end that arc which i thought was the 2nd worst total arc since Morias shit. The problem for me is after the timeskip SH's were OBVIOUSLY much more than Mermen EVEN with wack assed steriods. The whole of that crew wouldn't have lasted 5 mins. in Enis Lobby, Impel Downs, or Marinford IMHO EVEN if Jimbei helped them.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:45 PM   #38
ronnie_10
Genin

ronnie_10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinako View Post
I loled at this http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/660/14.

FRRRRANNNNKKKKYYYY!!!!!!!
And that indeed was the best part for me too. Even Sanji joined in..

But this still is the best. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5e94DpidkG8
I hope Oda tops that one..

Law does seem to be involved in some manner though, all the modified mythical creatures seem to be result of law's power.. wonder if he's a villain now, although nothing much in the first part really puts him the in bucket of good guys per se.
ronnie_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:38 PM   #39
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie_10 View Post

Law does seem to be involved in some manner though, all the modified mythical creatures seem to be result of law's power.. wonder if he's a villain now, although nothing much in the first part really puts him the in bucket of good guys per se.
Well when he saved Luffy from Marinford, at some point either there, or on the island with Rayleigh he said he already knew that one day he and Luffy would be rivals... does he have ability to see into the future as well, or had WG already talked to him about possibly moving up in the Pirate world, maybe even the 'secret Dude' himself, whom called for Moria's exectution according to Don Flamingo. Additionally what are the possibilities of Law being in cahoots with Dragon D., and the rebellion against the WG undercover like Kuma initially. Possibilities, possibilities...

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:46 PM   #40
kluang
One Punch Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinako View Post
What if Kaido popped up out of nowhere just to get a look at what the big fuss is all about concerning Luffy. Given the fact that he's pissed off almost every form of authority (WG/Marines, BB, and Big Mom) in the OP World, it shouldn't be too far out of the realm of possibilty
I think remember somewhere, that those gorosei says even teach is a yonko he try to avoid kaido since kaido can kill him easily.

Old 03-16-2012, 12:27 AM   #41
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie_10 View Post

I don't think Law has turned into a cold hearted villain. Everything he does is mysterious with an ulterior motive. His rank as Shichibukai is for him to move around without bumping heads. I think he's gonna use Luffy to figure out what the Will of D really is and its possible connections to One Piece.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (03-16-2012), ronnie_10 (03-16-2012)
Old 03-16-2012, 07:47 AM   #42
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

I dont know why some folk think Law is a villian in this chapter, to me Law is just one of those mysterious characters, hes not thick to turn down the title of SB, that opens up so many advantages for him like as Speigel said not bumping head with the Marines and can sail in Marine territory but the list goes on.

To me this M character I'm guessing hes got an item or some sort of info about the thing that motivates Law, and that is why he is giving M access to the powers he has, aka the goat soldiers etc.I liked that maybe he is looking to solve the issue of The Will of D that would be pretty cool for someone from Luffy's generation of Pirates to be searching for the answer as WB and GR had both found it out during there time as the top pirates.

And on the talk of Kaido or Big Mam coming in this arc ? Nah I think that after this arc it definately will be Big Mam introducing Vs SH Pirates, although I liked the idea of Kidd and Law possibley teaming up to help defeat her would be awesome. But lets not forget about Lola from Thriller Bark Arc still going with her mum being Big Mam.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Buck09 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (03-16-2012)
Old 03-16-2012, 01:08 PM   #43
ronnie_10
Genin

ronnie_10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah he probly is not a villain and also he doesn't really look the type to worry abt the will of the D too much, if at all he knows about it.

But the possibility of law to ally with dragon is pretty decent. Dragon would want an insider in WG and what better than another shichibukai to replace kuma. that definitely seems possible.

Right now the story on punk hazard doesn't seem like its gonna break into individual 'SH vs others' fights maybe it'll just end with an additional crew mate.. Or Oda may have something entirely different in store.. who knows? After all who could've guessed things would end up in Enies Lobby the way Water 7 started off
ronnie_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ronnie_10 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (03-16-2012)