579 predictions/spoilers - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-15-2012, 01:41 PM   #16
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,717 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: 579 predictions/spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
And I know what sasuke looked like what he was going to do, but didn't have the power to achieve a full complete sasanoo like itachi's until he achieved EMS making EMS just shit IMO at this point. He should've achieved in before EMS like itachi did, but kishi shit on that one.
His eyes were sealing themselves to darkness, his vision was fading, but he still produced a fully formed and cloaked Susano'o before he obtained the EMS. It didn't last long because he was already exhausted from his fight with Danzo and using the fully formed, but uncloaked, Susano'o against both Danzo and Kakashi.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (03-15-2012)

Old 03-15-2012, 02:36 PM   #17
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
His eyes were sealing themselves to darkness, his vision was fading, but he still produced a fully formed and cloaked Susano'o before he obtained the EMS. It didn't last long because he was already exhausted from his fight with Danzo and using the fully formed, but uncloaked, Susano'o against both Danzo and Kakashi.
But he never fully achieved the complete version of sasanoo that itachi has... lookclaok starts to go over and settle, but no amaterasu in the hand, no feathers just the oni cloak, nothing like his EMS version..)http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/484/9

next page falls apart because he can't do it...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/484/10

compare his not finished MS version...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/484/9

to ems sasanoo which is nothing like sauskes unfinihsed oni cloak MS version...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/574/10

Incomparable... Admit kishi just messed up by making itachi look better again by having him not only attain a full sasanoo with just the MS, but his has spiritual equipments that makes his the ultimate sasanoo as well.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:43 PM   #18
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,717 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
But he never fully achieved the complete version of sasanoo that itachi has... lookclaok starts to go over and settle, but no amaterasu in the hand, no feathers just the oni cloak, nothing like his EMS version..)http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/484/9
The bolded explains the differences in the cloaks and appearances. Sasuke's Susano'o changed because he obtained the EMS. Sasuke had a complete, cloaked Susano'o before he had EMS, even if for a moment.

The rest of your post is nothing but babble.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (03-15-2012), Numinous (03-15-2012)
Old 03-15-2012, 02:46 PM   #19
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Why was KYF's post picked for trolling warning? That's baffling.

Quote:
1. DNA is not whats giving the KKG to the Edos technically IMO. Its probably the power is linked to the soul itself because all KKG could be based on the users spiritual energy like SG/RG are. U know human spirit.... spiritual energy.... We will see though. U could also be right because spiritual energy may be at its most concentrated in the DNA/blood.
Or you could pay attention to the manga where it explains KKG is an hereditary trait, therefore relies on DNA. The only thing the soul does is unlock the experience of the user of said KKG.

Quote:
2. Izanagi is a genjutsu that acts like a ninjutsu too so ur stupid! U just admitted that Izanagi is stupid and makes no sense showing again u have shit reasoning abilities. LMAO!
No, I did not admit such. Izanagi makes sense, since it turns reality into illusion, nullifying situations that otherwise would kill the Izanagi user. Turning illusion into reality is unnecessary bullshit, since there's already ninjutsu. The only thing Izanami in that suggestion is worth a shit is if it can deal instant death through genjutsu... but then why don't make it simpler and deal instant death period (neverminding the absolutely broken aspect of such jutsu)?!

Quote:
Ur acting as though Izanami isn't the opposite as Izanagi in Lore so likely in the manga as well.
Except Izanagi is life and Izanami is death, not absolute opposites in everything. Izanagi in the manga already assimilates life (or rather, avoidance of death), so Izanami can assimilate death like I alluded above. It does NOT need to be something as stupid as a "real" genjutsu (hello, ninjutsu?).

Quote:
Take that shit logic somewhere else, Im tired of hearing it.
I say the same.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (03-15-2012), Vishnu (03-15-2012)
Old 03-15-2012, 03:57 PM   #20
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

only thing i can see to the Izanami the way KYF puts it would for this to be an unavoidable attack.. ninjutsu can be seen and avoided.. genjutsu can't.. for instance when Itachi impaled kakashi in part one we would see the genjutsu but in reality all we woudl see is a bleeding Kakashi.. thus making the genjutsu real.. without being a physical attack
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:49 PM   #21
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
The bolded explains the differences in the cloaks and appearances. Sasuke's Susano'o changed because he obtained the EMS. Sasuke had a complete, cloaked Susano'o before he had EMS, even if for a moment.

The rest of your post is nothing but babble.
We saw a complete sasanoo that fought danzou with only the oni cloak start to go over it before the entire thing failed... and there was not even a weapon so it wasn't complete even momentarily.

Itachis sasanoo has the oni cloak and weapons. ANd yes I know about totsuka and yata mirror, but every complete version has some kind of weapon and sasukes had no weapon just the oni cloak start to fully cover before it failed....

Itachis MS full sasanoo and it looks very similar to sasukes EMS version....http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/551/18

Sasuke MS full sasanoo almost....(its all deformed and clearly not fully covering the complete version of sasanoo that was used against danzou)http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/484/9

Sasukes EMS version of sasanoo fully complete....http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/553/18

Sasukes looks like itachis allot except for the weapons being used while his deformed almost finished version looks nothing like his fully complete version. I mean just look at them....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Why was KYF's post picked for trolling warning? That's baffling.

Or you could pay attention to the manga where it explains KKG is an hereditary trait, therefore relies on DNA. The only thing the soul does is unlock the experience of the user of said KKG.
Good question, IDK!

Only that Edo Tensai don't have blood because they have indestructible bodies made of earth and DNA is only used as a part of the ritual to summon the soul back to the impure world... Hows the DNA of the edo allow it to have its KKG when when it has no blood, only its soul in a indestructible earth body??

Quote:
No, I did not admit such. Izanagi makes sense, since it turns reality into illusion, nullifying situations that otherwise would kill the Izanagi user. Turning illusion into reality is unnecessary bullshit, since there's already ninjutsu. The only thing Izanami in that suggestion is worth a shit is if it can deal instant death through genjutsu... but then why don't make it simpler and deal instant death period (neverminding the absolutely broken aspect of such jutsu)?!
Izanagi turns the enemies attacks into illusions making the user unable to be physically harmed. That is illusion into reality, but the practical version of Izanagi used by the sage to create the bijuu took and illusion and made it reality now didn't it as said.....

"the ability to turn Imagination into reality....http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/510/11

THATS IZANAGI!!"http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/510/12

See, Izanagi is versitle as a Yin/yang jutsu that can take reality and make it illusion or take illusion or imagination and make it reality.
So, obviously IZANAMI taking a Genjutsu and making its effects real bringing a genjutsu to life isn't BS or uneccassary... its just a genjutsu that acts like a ninjutsu just as there are ninjutsu that act like genjutsu like Human realms ability to read the mind by touching the head, but it takes the persons life, snatching the persons soul. Or inochi's ability which looks like genjutsu is actaully ninjutsu.

Quote:
Except Izanagi is life and Izanami is death, not absolute opposites in everything. Izanagi in the manga already assiimilates life (or rather, avoidance of death), so Izanami can assimilate death like I alluded above. It does NOT need to be something as stupid as a "real" genjutsu (hello, ninjutsu?).
Not opposites absolute? Life and death... lol. W/e!!!

I agree that Izanami should assimilate death, but the SG is a Genjutsu eye after all. I only made one example of what Izanami may be capable of yet u just can't stand it lol.
Again, theres ninjutsu so why is Izanagi a Genjutsu Numi??? IDK why kishi does it, but thats how kishi does it with the SG.

And last I checked I made an example of an instant death genjutsu which I called "Wanyudo" which would be a soul snatching like Human realms ability, but through eye contact of the EMS. Why not just like that one as an example u seem to think is plausible and worth it...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wany%C5%ABd%C5%8D

Notice its a spirit taking on the form of an ox cart wheel on fire (like a burning SG) and an ox cart wheel does look similar to a pinwheel, as a wheel of course.
He is said to guard the gates of Hell and to wander back and forth along the road between this world and the underworld, scaring towns people as he passes and stealing the souls of anyone who gets too close in order to bring them to Hell with him.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izanami...nami-no-Mikoto
Izanami is the goddess of death and is known as being in the underworld/hell. She was stuck in the under world after Izanagi tried to bring her back, but he was scarred by her appearance after eating the food of yomi or something. Sending shikamoe after Izanagi she was trapped in the cave entrance and swore to kill 1000 people a day while izanagi proclaimed that he would create 1500 then.

Anyways... As the heretic hell statue being a likely representation of Izanami (look at its girl like posture)3rd to last panelhttp://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/537
looks like its wearing a dress IMOhttp://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/537/4

and the Shikamoe could be represented by the 9 dragons that seal..http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/447/10

the use of Wanyudo is plausible IMO if kishi is using the heretic statue as her, Izanami representation in this manga. Call it Izanami, but have the jutsu and and its effects more like the Wanyudou instead...

Maybe... IDK, we will see.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 11:22 AM   #22
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Only that Edo Tensai don't have blood because they have indestructible bodies made of earth and DNA is only used as a part of the ritual to summon the soul back to the impure world... Hows the DNA of the edo allow it to have its KKG when when it has no blood, only its soul in a indestructible earth body??
DNA is not restricted to blood and it doesn't require the original tissue to work. So your whole quote is quite useless.

Quote:
Izanagi turns the enemies attacks into illusions making the user unable to be physically harmed. That is illusion into reality, but the practical version of Izanagi used by the sage to create the bijuu took and illusion and made it reality now didn't it as said.....

"the ability to turn Imagination into reality....http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/510/11

THATS IZANAGI!!"http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/510/12

See, Izanagi is versitle as a Yin/yang jutsu that can take reality and make it illusion or take illusion or imagination and make it reality.
For the last time, Izanagi did NOT create the Bijuu, Banbutsu Souzou did.

But first, Izanagi only turns reality into illusion, not vice-versa. Second, Banbutsu didn't turn illusion into reality either, since you can't pick up a fucking metaphor when it's right in front of you. It's figurative, in the line of "making ideas come true".

Quote:
So, obviously IZANAMI taking a Genjutsu and making its effects real bringing a genjutsu to life isn't BS or uneccassary... its just a genjutsu that acts like a ninjutsu just as there are ninjutsu that act like genjutsu like Human realms ability to read the mind by touching the head, but it takes the persons life, snatching the persons soul. Or inochi's ability which looks like genjutsu is actaully ninjutsu.
Genjutsu (幻術) literally means "Illusionary Technique" and all techniques under such designation are, surprise, based on illusions. So saying that the Yamanaka hiden jutsu acts like a genjutsu is being a complete idiot, because it doesn't create any illusion, it simply reads minds. Same thing with Human Path's jutsu, never behaved like a genjutsu as well.

So, instead of making special pleadings and distorting the meaning of a genjutsu, why don't you think for 2 seconds on how a genjutsu acting like a ninjutsu is redundant and retarded. No, I'm not kidding, any normal person can figure that out in 2 seconds.

Quote:
Not opposites absolute? Life and death... lol. W/e!!!
Next time, try to read what's being said for a change.

Izanagi is life and Izanami is death, but they're NOT opposites in everything. Is Izanagi vanilla and Izanami chocolate? Is Izanagi republican and Izanami democrat? Is Izanagi a baby seal and Izanami Ozzy Osborn? Of course not, so why add nonsensical clauses like "if one is reality-->illusion, the other is the other way around"? It's logically weak because you have no precedent to extrapolate such.

Quote:
I agree that Izanami should assimilate death, but the SG is a Genjutsu AND NINJUTSU eye after all.
Fixed for accuracy. Or are you telling me Amaterasu, Susanoo, Kamui and Tobi's T/S are genjutsu? Or that it doesn't copy ninjutsu like it does?

Quote:
I only made one example of what Izanami may be capable of yet u just can't stand it lol.
If it doesn't make sense, I won't back it up. Make it make sense, then I can consider.

Quote:
Again, theres ninjutsu so why is Izanagi a Genjutsu Numi??? IDK why kishi does it, but thats how kishi does it with the SG.
Well, Izanagi turns reality into illusion, all illusions file under Genjutsu, therefore Izanagi is a Genjutsu. Simple syllogism that took me 2 seconds.

Quote:
And last I checked [being a complete idiot thinking he knows more than me when it comes to Shinto mythology]
Seriously, we had this discussion 2 YEARS AGO. Wanyuudou is nothing but you screaming your stupidity with all your lungs. And I told you this:

Quote:
The Sharingan wheel does NOT derive from that creature, it derives from the tomoe symbolism (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsu_tomoe), which derived itself from the Tibetan Gankyil (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gankyil). Gankiyl means "wheel of joy" and can be associated with 3 attributes: Desire, Hatred and Ignorance. Is it me or Sasuke can be described by these attributes?
So abandon that stupid Wanyuudou theory and look at the damn Gankiyl. THAT'S where you should research to find goodies for the Sharingan.

I also told you that Wanyuudou and Izanami only share the same mythology, it's like saying Cerberus (who also guarded the gates of hell) and Theseus (who also stayed in hell for some time) are intrinsically connected somehow.

Hint: they're not, it's just you reading into it too much.

Quote:
Anyways... As the heretic hell statue being a likely representation of Izanami (look at its girl like posture)3rd to last panelhttp://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/537
looks like its wearing a dress IMOhttp://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/537/4
I don't know what's worse, the fact you insulted millions of people who use tunics and are male or that you're seeing "girl-like postures" when there's no such thing (if you discount birth labor postures, that is). Either way, you're seeing things that aren't there.

Quote:
and the Shikamoe could be represented by the 9 dragons that seal..http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/447/10
Except Shikome literally means "foul women". The kanji for "dragon" or "snake" or "lizard" or whatever is nowhere to be seen in their designation, so care to explain me how that works?

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 03:09 PM   #23
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

@Numinous: he won't get it. The part about Ninjutsu and Genjutsu. You're trying to put reason ito a guy who tried to prove to us that Amaterasu it's a t/s technique if i remember well enough.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
King Leonin (03-16-2012)
Old 03-16-2012, 08:20 PM   #24
King Leonin
Nomadian Warlock

King Leonin is on a distinguished road

Sometimes I do think KYF gets hit a little too hard for his "opinions" & " ideas". Jussayin.

He just seems to have a great imagination! (wrong as he may be at times) he should put them in predidtion(story) form and post them. Might come across differently.

King Leonin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to King Leonin For This Useful Post:
IXI ANIMO IXI (03-16-2012)
Old 03-16-2012, 08:38 PM   #25
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
Well, at least this shot down the theory of Itachi and Sasuke being at loggerheads over Kabuto. Wonder what else Kabuto has up his sleeve. Unless, his body really is immortal... a.k.a indestructible or something. Just like Orochimaru shedding his skin, only this time, Kabuto can do it as many times as he wants without weakening himself, thereby needing a new 'host'... like a true snake!
yeah i have no clue what kabuto has up his sleeve but im sure its something to do with what juugo found in oro lab. So im thinking that itachi and sasuke are getting whooped and they come with karin to save the day

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:08 PM   #26
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

The continuation from my earlier prediction. Enjoy!

History’s Mistakes Are Not Repeated

*Scene shows Naruto and Tobi in battle stances, while KillerBee is down on a bended knee*
Gyuuki: But before your lesson, we need to get those two to safety.
*Close up of Kakashi and Guy*
KillerBee: Aight!
*Next panel shows KillerBee sprout two octopus arms and pull Kakashi and Guy away from the battlefield*
Guy: But we can’t leave Naruto.
Kakashi: Guy…. just wait. Can’t you sense it?
Guy: What…..
*Guy’s facial expression goes serious as he looks at Naruto*
Guy: Impossible. How can he…. after that?
*Guy points to the craters. Scene switches to KillerBee and Gyuuki’s conversation.*
Gyuuki: We were told by our sempai that one would come who would lead us down the right path. For years we wandered the lands, some of us losing ourselves temporarily. And then you add a person’s fear and how they reacted to us, we lashed out in anger, because we were once loved.
KillerBee: Gettin’ all mushy on me, huh?!
Gyuuki: Bee, you cannot be replaced in my heart, but Naruto is going to lead us. Follow him.
*Scene switches to Tobi. He grabs Madara’s fan and swings it ferociously, sending a wave of wind that is creating a dust storm. Naruto braces himself as he is hit with the brunt force of the wind. Kakashi, Guy, and KillerBee are all pushed back a little bit by the force.*
Tobi: hmmmpf… so much fun.
*Scene switches to KillerBee*
Bee: So what’s gonna happen?
Gyuuki: I don’t know. I just know that it is what I must do…. you was well.
*Scene switches back to Tobi*
Tobi: Let’s see you handle this.
*Tobi gets a double-handed grip on the fan and starts to swing it*
Tobi yells just before he finishes swinging fan: SHINRA TENSAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Once again Naruto takes the full brunt force of the jutsu, this time Kakashi and Guy are blown away grabbing onto each other and Bee trying not to get blown away*
Naruto yelling: Is that all you got? You will not harm me, or my comrades. We will defeat you.
Tobi in thought: Amazing. Just what happened to him?
Naruto: I learned 7 new names today…
*Scene shows KillerBee putting his hand on Naruto’s shoulder*
Bee: Make it 8!
*Scene shows Gyuuki and Naruto fist bumping in Gyuuki/Naruto’s subconscious.*
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (03-18-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (03-17-2012), King Leonin (03-16-2012), royalmage (03-17-2012)
Old 03-17-2012, 12:34 AM   #27
royalmage
Genin

royalmage is an unknown quantity at this point

Very nice. I enjoy coming here and ACTUALLY getting to read a prediction. Thank you.
royalmage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to royalmage For This Useful Post:
IXI ANIMO IXI (03-17-2012), jekyl_hyde (03-17-2012), King Leonin (03-18-2012)
Old 03-17-2012, 06:04 AM   #28
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Leonin View Post
Sometimes I do think KYF gets hit a little too hard for his "opinions" & " ideas". Jussayin.

He just seems to have a great imagination! (wrong as he may be at times) he should put them in predidtion(story) form and post them. Might come across differently.
I don't think anybody is denying the power of his imagination, but when he acts like what he imagines is true he deserves to get verbally "hit" for it.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
King Leonin (03-18-2012)
Old 03-17-2012, 06:11 AM   #29
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
I don't think anybody is denying the power of his imagination, but when he acts like what he imagines is true he deserves to get verbally "hit" for it.
Indeed. I'm really curious about the KYF behind the screen. Who he is in the real life. If he is the same twisted man or he is just a normal guy.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
King Leonin (03-18-2012)
Old 03-18-2012, 02:54 PM   #30
The Special One
Kage

Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold

Longest one I’ve done in a long while.

Quote:
Another Specialist Prediction

-Super Smash Bros.

(Kabuto grins menacingly. He extends his arms and many serpents come slithering out of his sleeves, rapidly, towards Sasuke and Itachi.)

Sasuke: “I’ll make some room.”

(Sasuke makes a few handseals and expels several flaming, great dragon projectiles, which destroys the immediate roof, Itachi then jumps into the space Sasuke provided and performs a spinning maneuver while raining down kunai into the snakes’ heads with deadly precision.

Meanwhile, Sasuke withdraws his katana and uses a body flicker to close the distance between himself and Kabuto. As Sasuke begins to swing his blade diagonally, Kabuto’s tail coils around Anko, lifting her up, and using her as a shield. Sasuke pauses for a split second, but smiles.)

Sasuke: “You think this this leaf trash is enough to stop me!” (Itachi shouts out.)

Itachi: “Sasuke!” (Itachi instantly closes the gap and restrains Sasuke from proceeding with the assault. Kabuto opens his mouth and the Kusanagi blade instantly pierces Sasuke’s left shoulder, before it can go any further, Sasuke's partial Susano-o snaps the blade. Itachi and Sasuke retreat to further distances. Sasuke painfully removes the blade embedded in his shoulder. )

Sasuke: “What the hell is wrong with you!? I had a clear shot!”

Itachi: “Have you sunk so low that you’d cut to her to get to him?”

Sasuke: “She’s leaf scum, but besides, no one gets in my way, can’t believe you had me fall for Kabuto’s trap!”

Itachi: “It's better to say I fell for it. Kabuto knows how I am, how I wouldn’t let you kill her. Facing a strategist under Orochimaru’s tutelage requires a different sort of approach. That attack you pulled was a sound one, but not the just one.”

(Sasuke snickers while Kabuto laughs and taunts the two.)

Kabuto: “Ku, ku, ku. I bet that hurt didn’t it, Sasuke… Oh how easy it would have been for you if we had teamed up, too bad, so sad, HAAAH!” (Sasuke reactivates his PMS. In an instant, Kabuto’s body is engulfed in black flames, as Anko’s body hits the ground unscathed as Kabuto is preoccupied with sizzling.)

Sasuke: “Hmph!” (Kabuto writhes in pain and then collapse over, seconds later Kabuto sheds the flaming shell and slithers to a new direction in a most unholy form, moving at fast speeds.)

Itachi: “Orochimaru’s substitution, the one you used in our battle to escape Amaterasu.”

Sasuke: “He should be weakened from such expenditure. (Itachi uses his Amaterasu to target the slithering Kabuto, however Kabuto’s too fast in his snake form and effortlessly slides out of the way, causing the Amaterasu to strike a wall. Sasuke targets the new space Kabuto moves to with Amaterasu, but to no avail, Kabuto bypasses it again, which causes Amaterasu to strike a pillar. Sasuke then notices something off about his own health. Sasuke grabs his injured shoulder and takes a knee.)

Itachi: “Sasuke?”

Sasuke: “Damn it, it feels as though my whole body is numbing. This feeling, I know it all too well.” (Sasuke has a flash back to when he was under paralysis due to the fumes emitting from the carcass of Orochimaru’s white snake form. With not a moment to spare, Kabuto comments on Sasuke’s situation.)

Kabuto: “Poor, poor Sasuke. That blade you were injected with was coated with the same paralysis agent that was embodied within Orochimru’s true form. At best, you have about 10 minutes before you succumb to complete immobility. From there, I’ll have my way with you as I see fit, what a delight this shall be!” (Kabuto licks his face with his long, fat tongue.)

Itachi: “Disturbing, I apologize, Sasuke.”

Sasuke: “It’s water under the bridge now, we’ll just take this sick fucker out before that time comes!”

Itachi: “Well said. You attack from long range so your body doesn’t readily spread the toxin while I’ll engage him from up close.” (As Itachi turns to face Kabuto, Kabuto regenerates his legs and torso, giving him a form to combat in. Itachi and Kabuto now stand face to face.)

Kabuto: “I’ve always wanted to match my skills up against one of the Uchiha’s prodigies. Unfortunately for you, I know many ways to break the sharingan.”

Itachi: “A once master of yours mentioned the same, yet fail victim to these eyes twice. Choose your words selectively, please.”

Kabuto: “Oh, you, if only I didn’t realize where Orochimaru sensei went wrong, fortunately for me, I’ve done my homework!”

Itachi: “We’ll see if it pays off.” (Kabuto spits out Orochimaru’s trademark blade into his right palm. Kabuto attacks first with a downward slash, Itachi quickly withdraws two Kunai, one it each hand and crosses them over each other, giving him enough leverage to hold Kabuto’s sword in place.

From further away, Sasuke uses Chidori Eisou, Kabuto hears the chirping of the oncoming attack, so he uses two hands on his hilt and overpowers Itachi, knocking him back. Kabuto then flips out of the way of the extend Chidori. Sasuke isn’t finished; he tosses two large shuriken towards Kabuto’s location. Kabuto spots them and dodges to the side left, however, they are still chasing him. Kabuto notices that Sasuke has rigged them with metallic sting and is controlling them. While Kabuto is dashing, Itachi manages to intercept him and is heading right at him. If matters didn’t get any worse for the Kabuto, the two shuriken then reveal an extra hidden Shuriken underneath as they separate and form into a horizontal line. Sasuke then manages to split each of the four shuriken into just blades, and direct each of the blades at Kabuto, for a total of 16 projectile blades. Kabuto takes a quick look backwards and spots many sharp projectiles heading his way from the rear, and then notices Itachi nearing him.

As Itachi and the blades get within feet of Kabuto. Kabuto bites his finger and rubs a seal on his wrist and palms the ground, causing an abundance of smoke, instantly, the cave starts to collapse. As the smoke clears, Kabuto can be seen atop Manda Version 2. Manda has a bruise from the exploding shadow clone of Itachi, and is also impaled all over in one spot Sasuke’s attack.)

Kabuto: “An exploding shadow clone that Itachi, I wonder when he had a time to pull that one… A close one, but now, the real game begins. Don’t try control this one boys, I’ve enhanced its sense of smell, but not at all ineffective against you, ku, ku, ku!”

Next Time: Kabuto ups the ante.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201

^My first thread.lol

Last edited by The Special One; 03-18-2012 at 03:02 PM.
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The Special One For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (03-18-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (03-19-2012), J-man123 (03-18-2012), jekyl_hyde (03-18-2012), royalmage (03-18-2012), SirBenoit (03-18-2012), thegodfather2450 (03-20-2012), Vishnu (03-18-2012)