579 predictions/spoilers - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 03-18-2012, 03:06 PM   #31
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: 579 predictions/spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
DNA is not restricted to blood and it doesn't require the original tissue to work. So your whole quote is quite useless.
This is nonsensical BS trying to cover ur tracks... Ur wrong just admit it, the use of DNA is only for the ritual. The Edo's dont have any of they're DNA in them which means the KKG's come from somewhere else... like the soul itself...
Quote:
For the last time, Izanagi did NOT create the Bijuu, Banbutsu Souzou did.

But first, Izanagi only turns reality into illusion, not vice-versa. Second, Banbutsu didn't turn illusion into reality either, since you can't pick up a fucking metaphor when it's right in front of you. It's figurative, in the line of "making ideas come true".
The manga speaks of Izanagi 4 times!!!! First to start the conversation, second to explain how the sage used it and last how danzou could'nt use the actual version because he couldn't control hashiramas powers....

Read the manga first time mention and star of convo...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/510/10
2nd time mention...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/510/11
3rd mention in detail...."turing Imagination into reality.. that is Izanagi"
4th mention... about danzous incomplete version...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/510/12

Thats 4 mentions of Izanagi, not banbutsu souzou which is just some misinterpreted jutsu that is the actual Izanagi. Not danzous incomplete BS version.... the manga explains this....

Quote:
Genjutsu (幻術) literally means "Illusionary Technique" and all techniques under such designation are, surprise, based on illusions. So saying that the Yamanaka hiden jutsu acts like a genjutsu is being a complete idiot, because it doesn't create any illusion, it simply reads minds. Same thing with Human Path's jutsu, never behaved like a genjutsu as well.
So, instead of making special pleadings and distorting the meaning of a genjutsu, why don't you think for 2 seconds on how a genjutsu acting like a ninjutsu is redundant and retarded. No, I'm not kidding, any normal person can figure that out in 2 seconds.
Inochis ability to READ Minds is like a genjutsu, learn to read! I never said the Yamanaka in genral, just Inochi's mind reading ability which the jounin with sun glasses used on kisame too.... damn, read boy read...

Quote:
Izanagi is life and Izanami is death, but they're NOT opposites in everything. Is Izanagi vanilla and Izanami chocolate? Is Izanagi republican and Izanami democrat? Is Izanagi a baby seal and Izanami Ozzy Osborn? Of course not, so why add nonsensical clauses like "if one is reality-->illusion, the other is the other way around"? It's logically weak because you have no precedent to extrapolate such.
Fixed for accuracy. Or are you telling me Amaterasu, Susanoo, Kamui and Tobi's T/S are genjutsu? Or that it doesn't copy ninjutsu like it does?
Izanagi is life, Izanami is death. Izanagi is light and Izanami is dark.... Izanagi is of the heavens above while izanami is of Hell below....

Izanagi and izanami are opposites and there's no way around that just to try and support ur argument. And going by the use of shinto deities in this manga, Izanami will be opposite of Izanagi as a jutsu....

ANd the SG is the genjutsu eye, its just evolves into the RG gaining Ninjutsu along the way which is how MS and EMS can use ninjutsu, IMO.

Quote:
Well, Izanagi turns reality into illusion, all illusions file under Genjutsu, therefore Izanagi is a Genjutsu. Simple syllogism that took me 2 seconds.
Seriously, we had this discussion 2 YEARS AGO. Wanyuudou is nothing but you screaming your stupidity with all your lungs. And I told you this:
So abandon that stupid Wanyuudou theory and look at the damn Gankiyl. THAT'S where you should research to find goodies for the Sharingan.
I also told you that Wanyuudou and Izanami only share the same mythology, it's like saying Cerberus (who also guarded the gates of hell) and Theseus (who also stayed in hell for some time) are intrinsically connected somehow.
They are connected and the SG uses such mythology for his jutsu, thats a fact. And a wheel on fire that takes souls sounds just like the SG as the pin wheel eye, of the clan of fire, but with Human realms ability with a genjutsu though. Nothing implausible about it.
Hint: they're not, it's just you reading into it too much.

Quote:
I don't know what's worse, the fact you insulted millions of people who use tunics and are male or that you're seeing "girl-like postures" when there's no such thing (if you discount birth labor postures, that is). Either way, you're seeing things that aren't there.
Except Shikome literally means "foul women". The kanji for "dragon" or "snake" or "lizard" or whatever is nowhere to be seen in their designation, so care to explain me how that works?
The heretic statue looks thin like a woman and even has the posture here...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/537

And since Izanagi is the jutsu that separated the Juubi, creating the bijuu and the shikome were the ones sent bring Izanagi back in the lore, then the 9 dragons that seal the bijuu back into the statue to reform the juubi is just the shikome capturing the pieces Izanagi created which makes some sense considering how the manga works along with the mythology so far.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-18-2012, 04:18 PM   #32
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
This is nonsensical BS trying to cover ur tracks...
Pardon me, but are you, the guy with credentials unknown, saying to the guy on his masters in biochemistry that what I say about DNA is BS? Quite the arrogant statement there, KYF.

Almost every cell in a human body contains DNA (I say almost because there are exceptions, like erythrocytes, which ironically are the majority of cells found in blood) and DNA can survive outside of its original tissue, otherwise things like fertilization vitro and insulin dosage for diabetics wouldn't exist.

Quote:
Ur wrong just admit it, the use of DNA is only for the ritual. The Edo's dont have any of they're DNA in them which means the KKG's come from somewhere else... like the soul itself...
Let's see... KKG are hereditary (being the Uchiha and the Hyuuga the best known cases), KKG can be assimilated by transplanting cells and Edo Tensei requires DNA. Either it's a huge coincidence DNA appears everywhere when it comes to KKG and everyone with a specific KKG shares the same soul (but somehow Madara and Itachi have separate souls for Edo Tensei) or maybe you're the one who can't admit he's wrong and wants to sweep the logical answer under the rug.

Quote:
Thats 4 mentions of Izanagi, not banbutsu souzou which is just some misinterpreted jutsu that is the actual Izanagi. Not danzous incomplete BS version.... the manga explains this....
This is you, once again, trying to ignore what you don't like, but you can't, in the original Japanese Izanagi never created the Bijuu, Banbutsu Souzou did. And they were never equated as the same thing, Banbutsu Souzou parented Izanagi and it's in the Kanji in quotation marks to distinct it as a proper jutsu.

Quote:
Inochis ability to READ Minds is like a genjutsu, learn to read! I never said the Yamanaka in genral, just Inochi's mind reading ability which the jounin with sun glasses used on kisame too.... damn, read boy read...
Genjutsu= illusions.
Mind reading = NOT an illusion.

You can say they could've used genjutsu to allow reading minds, but reading minds isn't and doesn't look like genjutsu because it isn't an illusion to begin with. So you still don't have a case of ninjutsu acting like genjutsu to support genjutsu acting like ninjutsu (which is still stupidly redundant).

Quote:
Izanagi is life, Izanami is death. Izanagi is light and Izanami is dark.... Izanagi is of the heavens above while izanami is of Hell below....

Izanagi and izanami are opposites and there's no way around that just to try and support ur argument. And going by the use of shinto deities in this manga, Izanami will be opposite of Izanagi as a jutsu....
Does the shinto mythology say that Izanagi is reality turned into illusion and Izanami reality turned into reality? Of course not, and that's what I've being saying all this time: they ARE opposites, but NOT absolute opposites. You don't seem to grasp the difference between the two, do you? Do I have to patronize you even further to fit your skull?

Quote:
ANd the SG is the genjutsu eye, its just evolves into the RG gaining Ninjutsu along the way which is how MS and EMS can use ninjutsu, IMO.
Oh, look, special pleading at it's finest! SG and MS already had ninjutsu properties without its link to Rinnegan, so you excuse is just that, an excuse, not a logical argument.

Quote:
They are connected and the SG uses such mythology for his jutsu, thats a fact.
No, it's not a fact. SG uses the Shinto PANTHEON as reference, NOT the Shinto entire mythology. And even SG doesn't have exclusivity in such references, Ebisu owes his name to a Shinto God and he's not an Uchiha. So pleading that the Wanyuudou is somehow connected makes no logical sense if you consider the theme Kishi has been building.

Quote:
And a wheel on fire that takes souls sounds just like the SG as the pin wheel eye, of the clan of fire, but with Human realms ability with a genjutsu though. Nothing implausible about it.
To me, the Gankyil sounds even more like the SG, describing even the personality patent in the clan. And at least it's a fact the SG is based on the tomoe and the tomoe is based on the Gankyil. The SG and Wanyuudou just share the same nationality, so want to add tentacle rape on the mix?

Quote:
The heretic statue looks thin like a woman and even has the posture here...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/537
So... you weren't satisfied with insulting every tunic-wearing man in the world, now you insult thin men (and fat women, on the flip side). Bravo, KYF, your diplomatic skills are worse than Santorum's.

Also, you still haven't explained to me what a "woman posture" is. Outside of birth labor positions (which the posture in the link you provide clearly isn't), I cannot think of any. Want to enlighten me?

Quote:
And since Izanagi is the jutsu that separated the Juubi, creating the bijuu and the shikome were the ones sent bring Izanagi back in the lore, then the 9 dragons that seal the bijuu back into the statue to reform the juubi is just the shikome capturing the pieces Izanagi created which makes some sense considering how the manga works along with the mythology so far.
That'd be right if Izanagi was what separated the Juubi. Since it was Banbutsu Souzou, this whole quote is void and the Shikome are still to appear in the manga.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 06:28 PM   #33
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

if only kishi would do this fight that kind of justice....

here's to hope!
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 06:37 PM   #34
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Pardon me, but are you, the guy with credentials unknown, saying to the guy on his masters in biochemistry that what I say about DNA is BS? Quite the arrogant statement there, KYF.

Almost every cell in a human body contains DNA (I say almost because there are exceptions, like erythrocytes, which ironically are the majority of cells found in blood) and DNA can survive outside of its original tissue, otherwise things like fertilization vitro and insulin dosage for diabetics wouldn't exist.
U can be the ultimate Biochemist on the planet yet the Edo's still contain no blood in them, just earth.

Quote:
Let's see... KKG are hereditary (being the Uchiha and the Hyuuga the best known cases), KKG can be assimilated by transplanting cells and Edo Tensei requires DNA. Either it's a huge coincidence DNA appears everywhere when it comes to KKG and everyone with a specific KKG shares the same soul (but somehow Madara and Itachi have separate souls for Edo Tensei) or maybe you're the one who can't admit he's wrong and wants to sweep the logical answer under the rug.
I know KKG come from the DNA passed down, but thats not how how the EDO"S get they're KKG's since they have no blood in them, just a soul in an indestructible earth body.
Edo Tensai requires DNA in the ritual to draw the soul from the Pure world back to the Impure world. The DNA just specifies which soul is being drawn by using a seal and a living sacrifice as a medium....http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/520/10

None of the DNA of the ninja being brought back even go into the Edo body, just on a scroll to be used to summon the soul back to life. SO, without any DNA to give the Edo its KKG then the actual soul is the only logical thing left that could carry the trait to use a KKG, as the earth body and soul are the only two pieces of the Edo... its not the earth body that granst a KKG so just narrow it down...

Quote:
This is you, once again, trying to ignore what you don't like, but you can't, in the original Japanese Izanagi never created the Bijuu, Banbutsu Souzou did. And they were never equated as the same thing, Banbutsu Souzou parented Izanagi and it's in the Kanji in quotation marks to distinct it as a proper jutsu.
Izanagi was the only thing mentioned in EVERY translation on every website... and 4 different times as well within 2 pages. "creation of all things" is clearly a mistranslation from an explanation of Izanagi... It said the sage Used a more practical version of izanagi that allowed him to "create many things"... not the name of a jutsu itself, just what RS did with Izanagi....

If Ban butsu souzou is what created the bijuu then why is only Izanagi mentioned? WHy isn't Ban butsu souzou mentioned more then once and not in some "whats the context" manner with Izanagi.... Banbutsu souzu is what it is, BS...

Quote:
Genjutsu= illusions.
Mind reading = NOT an illusion.
You can say they could've used genjutsu to allow reading minds, but reading minds isn't and doesn't look like genjutsu because it isn't an illusion to begin with. So you still don't have a case of ninjutsu acting like genjutsu to support genjutsu acting like ninjutsu (which is still stupidly redundant).
Itachi can read minds, he just spoke of it with kabuto using tsukuyomi... ur way off on this one. Izanagi is a genjutsu that acts like a ninjutsu... no arguing the manga, but u will.... 'Kishi makes things like this and IDK why. The Raikage has tai/ninjutsu meaning he has taijutsu that acts like ninjutsu or vica versa is also possible. Its what kishi dies sometimes and ur arguing it as if it doesn't happen and isn;t possible which is just LAMO....

Quote:
Does the shinto mythology say that Izanagi is reality turned into illusion and Izanami reality turned into reality? Of course not, and that's what I've being saying all this time: they ARE opposites, but NOT absolute opposites. You don't seem to grasp the difference between the two, do you? Do I have to patronize you even further to fit your skull?
Oh, look, special pleading at it's finest! SG and MS already had ninjutsu properties without its link to Rinnegan, so you excuse is just that, an excuse, not a logical argument.
Absolute opposites lol... they are opposites, no trying to pic the meaning apart to support ur argument. Kishi uses shinto deities and theyre mythology for SG jutsu in a predictable patter which is how I was able to predict Izanagi as a SG jutsu, just not in the right form. U can argue whats opposite or not, doesn't matter. Kishi has his ways of doing things and going by the mythology and the deities.... kishi will make Izanami an opposite jutsu to Izanagi, Im pretty sure because its how they are in mythology.

And whos pleading!!!! I stated a fact... The RG is evolved from the SG so the genjutsu eye becomes the ninjutsu meaning ninjutsu will come from the genjutsu which is why MS/EMS can use some.... Its not an excusse its manga canon...
: SG performs nothing but genjutsu
: MS performs an even stronger genjutsu, but evolved enough that it can perform a ninjutsu amaterasu. Not sure what kind of jutsu sasanoo is, I would say a summoning, but IDK for sure.
:EMS performs the same and some unknown new jutsu, not known whether its genjutsu or ninjutsu, but going along with the pattern of evolution as its shown... the EMS jutsu should be a SUper S class Forbidden ninjutsu of some type IMO.
: Then the RG which is the ninjutsu eye as it only performs ninjutsu, 7 unique ones plus offers the ability to use Any element which likely includes the Yin/Yang elements as well.

See.. evolution... I was going by manga canon.

Quote:
No, it's not a fact. SG uses the Shinto PANTHEON as reference, NOT the Shinto entire mythology. And even SG doesn't have exclusivity in such references, Ebisu owes his name to a Shinto God and he's not an Uchiha. So pleading that the Wanyuudou is somehow connected makes no logical sense if you consider the theme Kishi has been building.
I only claimed the SG uses the high level shinto deities, which is does. So its final jutsu should be a step higher then sasanoo which is Izanami since Izanagi is already being used. Or IMO, it could be the name of the kami that came into Being alone... Like how shisuis MS ultimate genjutsu is named after Kotoamatsukami whic is a group of early shinto gods, not one single god like Izanami or Izanagi...

So, following that pattern then the EMS jutsu could be HITORIGAMI which is the name of the original group of gods that came into being on they're own....Two hitorigami, Kunitokotachi and Amenominakanushi

Quote:
To me, the Gankyil sounds even more like the SG, describing even the personality patent in the clan. And at least it's a fact the SG is based on the tomoe and the tomoe is based on the Gankyil. The SG and Wanyuudou just share the same nationality, so want to add tentacle rape on the mix?
Gankyil is Tibetan and Buddhist not shinto so it would more apply to the RG... the SG uses Shinto deities only. Izanami is one, but I was suggesting Izanami do something like Wanyudou, meaning Izanami the EMS jutsu is based on wanyuudou, but not actually named after it...

Quote:
So... you weren't satisfied with insulting every tunic-wearing man in the world, now you insult thin men (and fat women, on the flip side). Bravo, KYF, your diplomatic skills are worse than Santorum's.

Also, you still haven't explained to me what a "woman posture" is. Outside of birth labor positions (which the posture in the link you provide clearly isn't), I cannot think of any. Want to enlighten me?
Look at the stance of the heretic statue in that panel.. its hip is cocked.. looking very feminine in that pose....http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/537

Quote:
That'd be right if Izanagi was what seperated the Juubi. Since it was Banbutsu Souzou, this whole quote is void and the Shikome are still to appear in the manga.
Yea yea.... ur right and every, every other translation is wrong because u are top translator which is why u translate for a website because ur just that good... Izanagi mentioned 4 times, explaining danzous wasn't actually Izanagi, but a incomplete version meaning the Izanagi tobi explained was the actual version which was more practical then the one he and danzou used for defense. Its all there, but u refuse to see it...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 03-18-2012, 06:52 PM   #35
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

num, why do you argue with kyf? after all this time people still pay attention?
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
Gamabunta (03-18-2012)
Old 03-18-2012, 07:24 PM   #36
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
U can be the ultimate Biochemist on the planet yet the Edo's still contain no blood in them, just earth.

I know KKG come from the DNA passed down, but thats not how how the EDO"S get they're KKG's since they have no blood in them, just a soul in an indestructible earth body.
Edo Tensai requires DNA in the ritual to draw the soul from the Pure world back to the Impure world. The DNA just specifies which soul is being drawn by using a seal and a living sacrifice as a medium....http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/520/10

None of the DNA of the ninja being brought back even go into the Edo body, just on a scroll to be used to summon the soul back to life. SO, without any DNA to give the Edo its KKG then the actual soul is the only logical thing left that could carry the trait to use a KKG, as the earth body and soul are the only two pieces of the Edo... its not the earth body that granst a KKG so just narrow it down...
Funny how you send a link where Kabuto specifies the need of DNA and the blood put in the scroll is seen expanding to form a seal in the ground, the very ground that provides the earth to the golem, so yes, there'll be DNA in the Edo Tensei. Even if what you linked didn't confirm what I said as it does, Madara does. If KKG depended on the soul, Madara would just come back as it came without any meddling from Kabuto. Guess what, Kabuto had to meddle to grant all the abilities Madara had after his prime.

It's obvious the soul is to unlock the experience the deceased acquired while the DNA provides the physique and abilities. To make it all about the soul is kind of stupid.

Quote:
Izanagi was the only thing mentioned in EVERY translation on every website... and 4 different times as well within 2 pages. "creation of all things" is clearly a mistranslation from an explanation of Izanagi... It said the sage Used a more practical version of izanagi that allowed him to "create many things"... not the name of a jutsu itself, just what RS did with Izanagi....

If Ban butsu souzou is what created the bijuu then why is only Izanagi mentioned? WHy isn't Ban butsu souzou mentioned more then once and not in some "whats the context" manner with Izanagi.... Banbutsu souzu is what it is, BS...
I'll just link you to two of my posts you clearly are ignoring because you just don't want to be wrong:
So please abstain from ad populum arguments and look at what the damn manga is saying. It clearly specifies Banbutsu Souzou as THE jutsu in question, not Izanagi.

Quote:
Itachi can read minds, he just spoke of it with kabuto using tsukuyomi... ur way off on this one.
And you can't read text, it seems. Itachi didn't say he'd read Kabuto's mind, he said he'd extort the information out of him with Tsukuyomi. That's another animal altogether, since that means he'll create an illusion to trick Kabuto to give up the information. Mind reading still isn't a genjutsu in any shape or form.

Quote:
Izanagi is a genjutsu that acts like a ninjutsu... no arguing the manga, but u will....
Izanagi is a genjutsu that acts like a genjutsu. Where does it act like a ninjutsu? It turns reality into illusion, nothing more, nothing less. How does that equate as a ninjutsu?

Quote:
'Kishi makes things like this and IDK why. The Raikage has tai/ninjutsu meaning he has taijutsu that acts like ninjutsu or vica versa is also possible. Its what kishi dies sometimes and ur arguing it as if it doesn't happen and isn;t possible which is just LAMO....
Dickhead, A has ninjutsu-enhanced taijutsu, how's that difficult to comprehend? Seriously, you fuck up so much to push the fire to your sardine it's hilarious.

Quote:
And whos pleading!!!! I stated a fact... The RG is evolved from the SG so the genjutsu eye becomes the ninjutsu meaning ninjutsu will come from the genjutsu which is why MS/EMS can use some.... Its not an excusse its manga canon...
: SG performs nothing but genjutsu
Except it copies ninjutsu (and taijutsu, for that matter). Also Tobi's T/S jutsu might qualify as base SG ninjutsu.

Quote:
: MS performs an even stronger genjutsu, but evolved enough that it can perform a ninjutsu amaterasu. Not sure what kind of jutsu sasanoo is, I would say a summoning, but IDK for sure.
Susanoo is a ninjutsu, as Kamui also is. 3 ninjutsu vs 1 genjutsu, and it's a genjutsu eye? Bitch, please.

Quote:
See.. evolution... I was going by manga canon.
You were going by bullshit, you twat.

Quote:
I only claimed the SG uses the high level shinto deities, which is does. So its final jutsu should be a step higher then sasanoo which is Izanami since Izanagi is already being used. Or IMO, it could be the name of the kami that came into Being alone... Like how shisuis MS ultimate genjutsu is named after Kotoamatsukami whic is a group of early shinto gods, not one single god like Izanami or Izanagi...

So, following that pattern then the EMS jutsu could be HITORIGAMI which is the name of the original group of gods that came into being on they're own....Two hitorigami, Kunitokotachi and Amenominakanushi
And Wanyuudou ISN'T a Shinto deity or group of deities, so this whole quote was useless.

Quote:
Gankyil is Tibetan and Buddhist not shinto so it would more apply to the RG...
True, but at least the Sharingan has actual links to it, unlike the Wanyuudou, which has little to none.

Quote:
Izanami is one, but I was suggesting Izanami do something like Wanyudou, meaning Izanami the EMS jutsu is based on wanyuudou, but not actually named after it...
That doesn't make any sense to anyone but you. So are you advocating for Wanyuudou being a jutsu or not? Are you advocating for it to be SG-based and linked to Izanami or not? Or did I slapped so much sense into you, you don't know what you're talking about anymore?

Quote:
Look at the stance of the heretic statue in that panel.. its hip is cocked.. looking very feminine in that pose....http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/537
Stop linking the damn panel, I know it's the same one every time. Now how's it "very feminine"? Please tell me, because I clearly don't share your stereotypes and preconceptions about men and women. So, unless you have some panel of Gedou Mazou with a rack, I don't see it as a female. I see it as genderless.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-20-2012), SirBenoit (03-19-2012)
Old 03-18-2012, 11:27 PM   #37
King Leonin
Nomadian Warlock

King Leonin is on a distinguished road

No matter how good the ninja are everytime Hokage Specialiat comes around we understand his skill an acknowledge his peer! Great predict!

King Leonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 02:50 PM   #38
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Funny how you send a link where Kabuto specifies the need of DNA and the blood put in the scroll is seen expanding to form a seal in the ground, the very ground that provides the earth to the golem, so yes, there'll be DNA in the Edo Tensei. Even if what you linked didn't confirm what I said as it does, Madara does. If KKG depended on the soul, Madara would just come back as it came without any meddling from Kabuto. Guess what, Kabuto had to meddle to grant all the abilities Madara had after his prime.
madaras a special Golem and not like the others... Because of his bodies secret (I guess to infuse with the RS's powers to become one as they once were)... because of that, hashiramas power was able to fuse with his allowing him full access to his abilities as a golem. Not known exactly how kabuto did it though, but madara before his death already had a portion of hashiramas power....so theres that too...

And WTF" Even if ur link doesn't confirm what I said, it does, madara does..." WTF!!! Thats BS and u know it numi... Edo Tensai have no blood in them just earth, therefore, DNA can't be the reason for the KKGs in the golems....

Zetsu even copies anothers chakra perfectly allowing him to copy nejis KKG without any use of neji blood in the zetsu clone... the KKG, its carried in the chakra somehow.... probably through the spiritual energy or something.. WHich is how the Edo's likely gain the use of KKG's as well since there is NO BLOOD/DNA to access KKGs...

Quote:
I'll just link you to two of my posts you clearly are ignoring because you just don't want to be wrong:
So please abstain from ad populum arguments and look at what the damn manga is saying. It clearly specifies Banbutsu Souzou as THE jutsu in question, not Izanagi.
ur whole argument is on that one sentence to which no measure of context can be gathered from it without the rest of the conversation which is about Izanagi.... but u seem to completely ignore all of that for some reason though. I wonder why....

Quote:
Izanagi is a genjutsu that acts like a genjutsu. Where does it act like a ninjutsu? It turns reality into illusion, nothing more, nothing less. How does that equate as a ninjutsu?
Dickhead, A has ninjutsu-enhanced taijutsu, how's that difficult to comprehend? Seriously, you fuck up so much to push the fire to your sardine it's hilarious.
The manga, not me, states that Izanagi is the jutsu that connects Illusion to reality.... not vica versa... and then again says "a jutsu with the power to turn IMAGINATION (as in an illusion) into REALITY... that is IZANAGI"...

it is stated twice so quit arguing with the manga, it says it TWICE....

read, first(second panel)http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/510/10
second.."the power to imagination into reality"(last panel)http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/510/11
continued..."that is IZanagi"...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/510/11

U are arguing with the author and the manga itself, not me!!!!!

And Tai-ninjutsu is what it sounds like which was my point u poor fool... Its a combo...

Quote:
Except it copies ninjutsu (and taijutsu, for that matter). Also Tobi's T/S jutsu might qualify as base SG ninjutsu.
Susanoo is a ninjutsu, as Kamui also is. 3 ninjutsu vs 1 genjutsu, and it's a genjutsu eye? Bitch, please.
The SG is the genjutsu eye, but once it becomes the RG at full power its become something else which is what i have been explaining this whole time...

SG(performs nothing but genjutsu)---to MS(that performs two genjutsu tsukuyomi and kotoamatsukami, but offers some ninjutsu like amaterasu, w/e sasanoo is, kamui)---to EMS that may offer only Ninjutsu but one genjutsu--to the RG which offers no genjutsu only Ninjutsu...

See how the doujutsu evolved from only genjutsu to only ninjutsu...

Quote:
You were going by bullshit, you twat.
And Wanyuudou ISN'T a Shinto deity or group of deities, so this whole quote was useless.
True, but at least the Sharingan has actual links to it, unlike the Wanyuudou, which has little to none.
That doesn't make any sense to anyone but you. So are you advocating for Wanyuudou being a jutsu or not? Are you advocating for it to be SG-based and linked to Izanami or not? Or did I slapped so much sense into you, you don't know what you're talking about anymore?
It just became canon that SG-RG at full power, shown by kabuto with madara edo, lol... WTF, a twat....

ANd wanyudou won't be the name of the jutsu just the inspiration and basis for how Izanami will work... learn to read please!!!!
Its like Izanami being the name of the jutsu, but the jutsu sucks the souls of the enemy in a genjutsu through the use of a flaming pin wheel... see how that works???

Quote:
Stop linking the damn panel, I know it's the same one every time. Now how's it "very feminine"? Please tell me, because I clearly don't share your stereotypes and preconceptions about men and women. So, unless you have some panel of Gedou Mazou with a rack, I don't see it as a female. I see it as genderless.
[/QUOTE]

I already explained this... its the way the GM is standing, with its hip cocked. Looks very feminine... don't know how u can;t see it.... oh wait, theres some prejudice in there filtering out the info as it truly is, being so ungodly subjective... its impossible to actually see what I am trying to show u, that is so clear without all that prejudice... look up clarity again, u need to attain it if u ever want to judge something objectively....
That is all... scurry along now and biochemistry something....

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 03-19-2012 at 02:52 PM.
Old 03-19-2012, 02:58 PM   #39
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Zetsu even copies anothers chakra perfectly allowing him to copy nejis KKG without any use of neji blood in the zetsu clone
Time out. When did the Neji-Zetsu ever show use of the Byakugan? Zetsu took on Neji's appearance, but never once showed an active Byakugan or use of any gentle fist techniques.

Zetsu copies the feel of a person's chakra, but does not gain any of their abilities. He cannot, I repeat: cannot, copy a kekkei genkai because it requires their DNA (which is how Edo's can have their KKG, the ritual uses the corpse's DNA)
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (03-20-2012), Numinous (03-19-2012), Vishnu (03-19-2012)
Old 03-19-2012, 03:26 PM   #40
Numinous

Quote:
(lots of blah blah blah) stupid stuff about zetsu
Kael already debunked this shit, so moving on.
Quote:
ur whole argument is on that one sentence to which no measure of context can be gathered from it without the rest of the conversation which is about Izanagi.... but u seem to completely ignore all of that for some reason though. I wonder why....
Because I'm not stupid. That whole RS thing was to give the background of Izanagi, and that background is that Izanagi is derived from Banbutsu Souzou, the technique used to create the Bijuu. You just keep ignoring Banbutsu Souzou because you don't like it and messes up with your Uchiha wanking sessions.
Quote:
The manga, not me, states that Izanagi is the jutsu that connects Illusion to reality.... not vica versa... and then again says "a jutsu with the power to turn IMAGINATION (as in an illusion) into REALITY... that is IZANAGI"...
Purple prosing, my friend, purple prosing. You can't take everything at face value... oh wait, you already do, with the 10 000ºC Amaterasu . What a dumbass you are.
Quote:
U are arguing with the author and the manga itself, not me!!!!!
No, I'm arguing against your inability to comprehend written text and distinguish canon from purple prosing.

Quote:
And Tai-ninjutsu is what it sounds like which was my point u poor fool... Its a combo...
Then tell me what part of Izanagi makes it a ninjutsu. I'll be waiting, since as far as we know you can't prove it.

Quote:
ANd wanyudou won't be the name of the jutsu just the inspiration and basis for how Izanami will work... learn to read please!!!!
Then apologize to AMA in the Ainu thread because YOU'RE DOING EXACTLY WHAT HE DID.

Quote:
Its like Izanami being the name of the jutsu, but the jutsu sucks the souls of the enemy in a genjutsu through the use of a flaming pin wheel... see how that works???
Then why use the Wanyuudou at all? It's unnecessary bullshit.

Quote:
I already explained this... its the way the GM is standing, with its hip cocked. Looks very feminine... don't know how u can;t see it.... oh wait, theres some prejudice in there filtering out the info as it truly is, being so ungodly subjective... its impossible to actually see what I am trying to show u, that is so clear without all that prejudice...
That's the other way around, you're the one under a veil of prejudice. If Gedou Mazou had real feminine traits, as breasts, female genitalia or even conventionally female-only clothing, I'd be stupid to disagree with you, but it doesn't. Having a cocked hip? Men can do it. Being lean? Men can also be lean. Wearing a tunic? It's commonplace in Buddhist communities, including males.

But I can't even tell if Gedou Mazou is otherwise a male, since it lacks male characteristics (being the most obvious case the lack of Adam's apple), so I correctly deem it as genderless, because I don't have any valid clue to apply a gender to it.

Quote:
That is all... scurry along now and biochemistry something....
Biochemistry is a noun, not a verb, dimwit.

Old 03-19-2012, 03:30 PM   #41
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Time out. When did the Neji-Zetsu ever show use of the Byakugan? Zetsu took on Neji's appearance, but never once showed an active Byakugan or use of any gentle fist techniques.

Zetsu copies the feel of a person's chakra, but does not gain any of their abilities. He cannot, I repeat: cannot, copy a kekkei genkai because it requires their DNA (which is how Edo's can have their KKG, the ritual uses the corpse's DNA)
Ur right, I forgot he used a kunai, not gentle fist. Zetsu copies chakra perfectly.

But, Edo's dont have any DNA in them, just earth. DNA is only used in the ritual to bring the soul back to the pure world and reconstruct the body, nothing more...

Wheres blood, all I see is earth...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/577/10

no blood...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/555/18

There is no blood in the golems so the spirit itself has to be how the KKG is still usable.... I mean the spirit must be the basis for the users spiritual energy which is half the energy to create chakra.
The living body could be used not only as a medium for the soul, but as the source of physical energy as a living being. Meanwhile, the spirit itself from the pure world still has its spiritual energy that when combined with the living bodie as the source of physical energy, the chakra of the original shinobi is created that allows him/her to access their KKG's....

Thats all in theory of course, but DNA isn't the source of the KKG in the edo's though... that requires the edos to actually have DNA in them to produce the KKG's, its a simple concept.

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 03-19-2012, 04:16 PM   #42
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Because I'm not stupid. That whole RS thing was to give the background of Izanagi, and that background is that Izanagi is derived from Banbutsu Souzou, the technique used to create the Bijuu. You just keep ignoring Banbutsu Souzou because you don't like it and messes up with your Uchiha wanking sessions.
Banbutsu souzou means "creation of all things, creating many things, creation of things"... these are the definition given....

BY context Izanagi being a practical use of "creation of all things" makes no sense...
RS using a more practical version of Izanagi for creation of many things... makes more sense...

a more practical version of Izanagi for creation of things... makes more sense when u put together like RS Izanagi CREATING the bijuu, the treasures and other things...

Creation of many things, creation of things... it isn't a jutsu, but an explanation of what RS's Izanagi did... If Banbutsu souzou was an atcual jutsu then it would have been the topic of discussion not Izanagi, RS's version, the complete, true version not danzous crap... which tha manga explains too...
Its explained in detail with Yin/yang elements that we have been waiting to hear about... It was explained the juubis Yin chakra/uchiha power was used to create form from imagination to illusion...
then Yang chakra/senju ppower with vitality was applied to give life to the illusion..

Basically it explained what danzou and tobi did. They used the SG to create the illusion and hashiramas chakra to bring it to life making it real, thus the power to bring Imagination to life....
Same with the bijuu... The sage create the illusion of an animal with yin chakra of the juubi then used Yang chakra of it to bring the animal illusion to life...

why this is so hard for u to understand is beyond me...

Quote:
Purple prosing, my friend, purple prosing. You can't take everything at face value... oh wait, you already do, with the 10 000ºC Amaterasu . What a dumbass you are.

No, I'm arguing against your inability to comprehend written text and distinguish canon from purple prosing.
Aren't u the one who believes theres DNA in the Edo's despite the fact its shown countless times there is no Blood/DNA or any of that in them, just earth... Ur the ass of ignorance with foolish beliefs like that...

ANd no u are arguing with the author... The true Izanagi connects Illusion to reality... has the power to turn imagination into reality... that IS IZANAGI" pointing out IZANAGI and what it does LMAO.... which is just making an illusion real which is genjutsu acting like ninjutsu. Manga CANONZZZZZ, it says it for the love of god learn how to read...

I used Izanagi... the forbidden jutsu that CONNECTS ILLUSION TO REALITY...at the cost of losing an eye..http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/510/10
Next..."a jutsu with the The power to turn imagination into reality.... http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/510/11
that is IZANAGI...."http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/510/12

Quote:
Then tell me what part of Izanagi makes it a ninjutsu. I'll be waiting, since as far as we know you can't prove it.
Then apologize to AMA in the Ainu thread because YOU'RE DOING EXACTLY WHAT HE DID.
Then why use the Wanyuudou at all? It's unnecessary bullshit.
What makes it like ninjutsu despite being genjutsu... IDK, maybe the fact illusion/genjutsu are intangible and not real while ninjutsu are tangible and real... Izanagi is a genjutsu thats real and tangible by application of yang chakra element thats basically used for all ninjutsu creation.
now that wasn't hard to show, now was it....

And AMA stepped in and made an ass out of himself trying to disprove my info as null because inspiration for nothing but THE NAME ALONE came from the whirlpool under the naruto bridge, nothing else.... THE NAME!!!!
So, me connecting the Uzumaki and Ainu for inspiration of jutsu, back ground, who related to them and future in this manga is valid. Its the basis for everything, but the name which we already covered didn't we.

Quote:
That's the other way around, you're the one under a veil of prejudice. If Gedou Mazou had real feminine traits, as breasts, female genitalia or even conventionally female-only clothing, I'd be stupid to disagree with you, but it doesn't. Having a cocked hip? Men can do it. Being lean? Men can also be lean. Wearing a tunic? It's commonplace in Buddhist communities, including males.
Gay men cock their hips LOL making the gesture still feminine though. Breasts and ect are proof of a female, but Izanami is no normal female, shes a deity who ate the food of yomi which changed her into a ass ugly hagitha creature which scarde the bajesus out of Izanagi forcing him to flee the sight of her fugliness.... Gedo mazo wearing a tunic with no pants looks like a dress, why no pants? And the GM is wiry and thin like a woman, not lean as u seem to see it...

Quote:
But I can't even tell if Gedou Mazou is otherwise a male, since it lacks male characteristics (being the most obvious case the lack of Adam's apple), so I correctly deem it as genderless, because I don't have any valid clue to apply a gender to it.
But if ones to give the thing a gender by posture and dress its more likely female... And Izanami was from hell/yomi, its the heretic hell statue... a heretic is a blasphemer... an individual who is going against a religion as having belifs that conflict with the religions...
also quote of Wiki.. "In some religions, it also implies that the heretic is in alliance with the religion's symbol of evil, such as Satan or chaos"

The heretic hell statue Gedo Mazo as Izanami is very plausible... its just a good match.

Quote:
Biochemistry is a noun, not a verb, dimwit.
Oh noooossss! My wit has dimmed....

Deos this mean u can't Biochemistry something after scurrying??? Or do u need to scurry after u Biochemistry something? Either way is fine....

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 03-19-2012, 04:51 PM   #43
Numinous

The more you speak, the more people you offend, KYF!

Quote:
Gay men cock their hips LOL making the gesture still feminine though.
Oh good Cthulhu, you're sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo STUPID. Seriously, where do you live, Backwater Creek, Hick Town, Inbred County, State of Troglodyte?

First you insult men using tunics, which is so common in Buddhist males that even Buddha is shown wearing one. Then you insult lean men and fat women, since somehow being lean and a women are directly correspondent. Now you insult the LGBT community, specially the male gays? Being gay =/= being feminine, there are gay people more masculine than many man. Heck, it's so simple to witness. I just typed wikipedia about gay porn stars and BAM, François Sagat popped up in the search. One doesn't need to be gay to notice he's not effeminate... like, AT ALL.

So... yeah, you're just making the noose around your neck even tighter. I won't even bother responding further, since you're clearly a pitiful excuse of a bigot.

Quote:
Deos this mean u can't Biochemistry something after scurrying??? Or do u need to scurry after u Biochemistry something? Either way is fine....
Either way Biochemistry isn't a verb, as much as you want it to be. And I don't scurry, this time I'll just nicely give you the opportunity to not shove your foot further into your esophagus, because you're running out of people to insult with your ignorance.

Old 03-19-2012, 04:52 PM   #44
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

you guys give me a fucking headache, sound like a married couple lol. I would say that ive been reading all the post but kyf post are a page long repeating the same thing. (start a thread on this subject)

Ive lost the point of the argument. Are you saying that kabuto doesnt need dna or are you saying that the edo arent full of blood like a real human. cause it states that kabuto needs dna to bring the person back and he cant be sealed.http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/520/11 sorry if ive missed something, your talking about 4 different things that have nothing to do with the thread

Last edited by SirBenoit; 03-19-2012 at 05:03 PM.
SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SirBenoit For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (03-19-2012), sFrog (03-19-2012)
Old 03-19-2012, 06:38 PM   #45
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Another continuation...

Reinforcements
*Scene opens up with Bee standing behind Naruto facing Tobi.*
Bee: Together, we ain’t gonna lose to nobody muthafukka!
Tobi: New Names…. what nonsense.
*Tobi does a handsign, and Gedo Mazo begins to stand up and get in a battle stance. The entire battlefield is shaking*.
Tobi: Two on two… sounds fair.
*Tobi does a grand fireball jutsu, then swings Madara’s fan to increase the power of the jutsu and send it forward faster.*
Naruto: Oh crap….
Naruto in thought: Can that cancel it out???
*Naruto instantly enters Sage mode. He forms a FRS and throws it at the fireball. The two jutsus collide causing a huge explosion. As the smoke and dust clear, Naruto and Bee look in Tobi’s direction and see only Tobi. Bee, all of sudden senses something and pushes Naruto away, right before Gedo Mazo comes crashing down on the spot where they were standing at with a double hammer-fist.*
Bee: Damn, that was close.
Naruto: No kidding.
Bee: You’ve shown off for a bit now, it’s my turn now biatch!
*Bee immediately goes full mini cloak and rushes off to Gedo Mazo. Bee punches it’s leg, causing GM to stumble. GM responded with a backhand, sending Bee flying.*
Gyuuki: We’re gonna need to go all out.
Bee: OK.
*Bee once again enters full bijuu mode. Bee starts to fire a bijuu bomb when Tobi swings the fan, knocking the jutsu off balance, while GM rushes Bee and tackles him. Naruto flickers to infront of Tobi and does a straight punch to chest, sending Tobi flying backwards.*
Tobi: Damn kid. This is going to be tougher than I thought.
*Tobi climbs from the rubble, only to see Naruto gone with GM and Bee fighting in the background.*
Tobi: Where did he go?
*All of sudden Naruto comes crushing down with two oodama rasengans. As the dust settles, Tobi is nowhere to be seen.*
Naruto in thought: I can’t sense him at all.
*Naruto looks up and watches as GM hits Bee with some beam jutsu that knocks Bee down. Bee rolls around on the ground. Naruto flickers to Bee.*
Bee: I’m alright. We just getting’ started.
*Tobi appears on GM’s head*
Tobi: Have fun you two. I will be back to finish our game Naruto.
*Scene switches over to Kabuto, Itachi, and Sasuke. All of a sudden Itachi collapses. Sasuke stares at Itachi*
Sasuke: But how… in your jutsu?
Kabuto: Kukuku…. Madara is the only one who can stop me now, and soon he won’t be able to.
*Sasuke turns to Kabuto, and immediately sends an amerterasu at Kabuto. The amerterasu dissipates. Kabuto looks stunned and then grins.*
Kabuto: So what’s the next step?
*Tobi enters the panel.*
Tobi: I should have just let him kill you, you son-of-a-bitch!
*Kabuto grins*
Kabuto: So who’s giving you a hard time? Let me guess…. Naruto.
*Tobi glares at Kabuto and instantly sets him ablaze with amerterasu. Kabuto yells in pain for moments. Tobi dissipates the amerterasu.*
Tobi: Let that be a lesson.
*Sasuke immediately tries a Chidori Nagashi, but Tobi lets it phase through himself*
Tobi: Do you not want to kill Naruto, Sasuke?
*Sasuke balls up both fists.*
Sasuke: Only after I’m done with Itachi.
Tobi: Kabuto, let’s go.
*Tobi and Kabuto along with Anko’s body phase out of the cave. The next panel shows the three on a cliff watching Naruto and Bee battle GM.*
Tobi: He has fully synchronized with the kyuubi. Can you handle him.
Kabuto: What… the might Madara can’t handle some folly genin? Kukukuku…. sure. *Kabuto makes a handsign, but nothing happens on the battlefield.*
Kabuto: You may trust Sasuke, but I do not. I sent a little backup to make sure Itachi is handled the proper way.
*Scene switches to Sasuke holding up Itachi as smoke fills the cave. When the smoke clears, all you see is shadows of bodies, with both Sasuke and Itachi having shocked expressions.*

Next time: Confusion on the Battlefield.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
SirBenoit (03-19-2012)