579 predictions/spoilers - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2012, 06:42 PM   #46
Derp
Academy Student
 
Derp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 21
Thanks: 17
Thanked 12 Times in 3 Posts
Derp is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 579 predictions/spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBenoit View Post
you guys give me a fucking headache, sound like a married couple lol.
and I though I was derp herp derp

next time you will see they will send each other pics of their genitals to see who is right in their argument derp derp

wait and see... and tremble derp derp
Derp is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 03-19-2012, 07:07 PM   #47
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 579 predictions/spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBenoit View Post
you guys give me a fucking headache, sound like a married couple lol. I would say that ive been reading all the post but kyf post are a page long repeating the same thing. (start a thread on this subject)
Please, don't tell KYF to open a thread every time he has a thought, because we'd be flooded with idiotic threads in a pinch. Isn't it possible for you, as a mod, to relocate posts to another thread (like the Just a Thought Thread)? Or is that outside of your powers? Because, if people are that bothered about derailing the thread (which happens every time, but oh well) I could delete my posts as long as KYF deletes his as well for fairness' sake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp View Post
next time you will see they will send each other pics of their genitals to see who is right in their argument derp derp

wait and see...
Dear weak-as-a-9gag's troll, watch out for that Freudian Slip where you're already waiting to see male genitalia, you might fall and break an arm or something.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:35 PM   #48
Senkradlol
Chuunin
 
Senkradlol's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PA
Age: 21
Posts: 410
Thanks: 468
Thanked 161 Times in 94 Posts
Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 579 predictions/spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp View Post
and I though I was derp herp derp

next time you will see they will send each other pics of their genitals to see who is right in their argument derp derp

wait and see... and tremble derp derp
Lolol This is so dumb and I fucking hate this guy, but I think stubborn donkey said derp derp a couple times and it's fucking hilarious.

Why can't it just be a pnj that lets the edo's have their KKG? Why the fuck would we want to watch Naruto and Bee vs Nagato without rinnigan and Itachi without his sharringan?
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 09:40 PM   #49
SirBenoit
Sennin
 
SirBenoit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: cincinnati, ohio, usa, north america, earth
Posts: 4,084
Thanks: 298
Thanked 221 Times in 117 Posts
SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of
Re: 579 predictions/spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp View Post

next time you will see they will send each other pics of their genitals to see who is right in their argument derp derp

wait and see... and tremble derp derp
bet you would want in on that slurp slurp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Please, don't tell KYF to open a thread every time he has a thought, because we'd be flooded with idiotic threads in a pinch. Isn't it possible for you, as a mod, to relocate posts to another thread (like the Just a Thought Thread)? Or is that outside of your powers? Because, if people are that bothered about derailing the thread (which happens every time, but oh well) I could delete my posts as long as KYF deletes his as well for fairness' sake.
id would rather see that then scrolling through threads trying to get back on topic. i could relocate the post but im sure someone would start bitching.. or we could just ignore stupid things and not respond..Dont get me worng, its funny at times
__________________
my big catch

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SirBenoit For This Useful Post:
Numinous (03-20-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (03-20-2012)
Old 03-20-2012, 09:33 AM   #50
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 579 predictions/spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBenoit View Post
id would rather see that then scrolling through threads trying to get back on topic. i could relocate the post but im sure someone would start bitching.. or we could just ignore stupid things and not respond..Dont get me worng, its funny at times
Don't worry, just relocate. At least you have a proper reason for it (derailment) and if someone bitches about it, just ignore. As soon as you make it the standard, people will just follow along. Just make sure to notify the people involved in said derailment before they go "wtf, where are my posts?"
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
SirBenoit (03-20-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (03-20-2012), xxMESTxx (03-20-2012)
Old 03-20-2012, 01:10 PM   #51
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage
 
stubborn_d0nkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 12,579
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: 579 predictions/spoilers

What if itachi somehow spreads his "protect konoha" command to other E.T.s, lul.

Anyways, I think Kishi will have some trouble writing the three simultaneous fights, and may perhaps cut one short so that the others dont suffer (though I don't see this happening before the 7 turns into an 8).

Also, thanks to everybody who posted predictions!

Off topic (about the derailment issue):
My suggestion would be to make a "Derailment thread" for derailments that don't fit into an existing topic (sometimes they neatly fit, like when KYF brings (a part of) one of his theories into a discussion/prediction thread). I know we have the Just a thought thread, which is a pretty general thread, but I just dont think I'd like to see derailments there (maybe because the Just a thought thread is "my" thread and I dont want to see it "ruined").

Whether its "my" Just a thought thread or a new thread, I think having a general thread for derailments is definitely better than opening new threads or trying to move the posts to an existing thread (even if it's barely the same topic). It's better than a new thread each time because the NM forum could become cluttered with threads, its better than forcing derailments into existing threads since in some they would also be off-topic.

I think another benefit of a single derailment thread would be that it would be easier for members to move a discussion to another thread. Post their (quoted) response in the derailment thread and perhaps post a small post in the original thread saying that are continuing the discussion elsewhere; something like "@num my response is in the derailment thread". I know such a post would also be off-topic, but it would be small not that obtrusive and could be deleted (by the user if they are that thoughtful or a mod) after the discussion continues in the derailment thread (in my example that would be if num replied). I think such a scenario would be easier on the mods (dunno, could a mod please verify?), perhaps moving a couple of posts (if the user moves the discussion early enough I this wouldn't even be necessary) and deleting one than moving the already posted posts and all the other posts that would have been posted.

I don't expect everybody, or a majority of members to start moving from the get-go, but after a while, seeing others move discussions as well as mods moving them I think most would catch on.
__________________
I am THE stubborn_d0nkey, thou shalt not have other stubborn donkeys before me.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide


1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag


2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4



Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4


Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)


Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems

Last edited by stubborn_d0nkey; 03-20-2012 at 01:25 PM.
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
SirBenoit (03-20-2012)
Old 03-20-2012, 02:40 PM   #52
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: 579 predictions/spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Please, don't tell KYF to open a thread every time he has a thought, because we'd be flooded with idiotic threads in a pinch. Isn't it possible for you, as a mod, to relocate posts to another thread (like the Just a Thought Thread)? Or is that outside of your powers? Because, if people are that bothered about derailing the thread (which happens every time, but oh well) I could delete my posts as long as KYF deletes his as well for fairness' sake.



Dear weak-as-a-9gag's troll, watch out for that Freudian Slip where you're already waiting to see male genitalia, you might fall and break an arm or something.
Lol, this is a poor attempt at controlling SB as a mod to do ur bidding lol... I'm sure hes too smart to fall for such a pitiful ploy.

U start 99% of all off topic argument with me Numious... so all SB would have to do is enforce the "ignore list" u have me on, but u just won't use it because ur just too upset about something that was long ago, trivial, yet still hit too close to home with u at a personal level to which I already apologized, but u just won't let it go.. Its the only reason u would still use the ignore list, but not at all which makes u look like a Hypocrite dude... is that what u want? I know its not... just quit picking fights because u have an opposite opinion on the way the manga will or should go...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBenoit View Post
bet you would want in on that slurp slurp

id would rather see that then scrolling through threads trying to get back on topic. i could relocate the post but im sure someone would start bitching.. or we could just ignore stupid things and not respond..Dont get me worng, its funny at times
Well I make a prediction and Numi bitches about it, thus creating a argument that leads off topic... I discuss my opinion about a chapter to which numi will bitch about which leads off topic... Like I said, if he would just quit being a hypocrite and use the Ignore list then none of this would happen between us. SO, u don't have to do nothing at all, its just numi hasto man up, quit trying to lord his opinion over mine and use the ignore list which was his idea in the first place...

That is all...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
liondemon (03-20-2012), SirBenoit (03-20-2012)
Old 03-20-2012, 03:49 PM   #53
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: 579 predictions/spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Well I make a prediction and Numi bitches about it, thus creating a argument that leads off topic
No, you make a "theory" and pass it off as "MANGA FCATS!!" and bitch at us because we call your bullshit reasoning.

Quote:
I discuss my opinion about a chapter to which numi will bitch about which leads off topic
Again, no. You cite a page and exclaim that some retarded theory of yours was right, when the very page you link states otherwise.

Quote:
Like I said, if he would just quit being a hypocrite and use the Ignore list then none of this would happen between us. SO, u don't have to do nothing at all, its just numi hasto man up, quit trying to lord his opinion over mine and use the ignore list which was his idea in the first place
When someone has someone on their ignore list, that person's posts appear as "This message has been blocked because *insert username here* is on your ignore list." with an option to view the post and quote from it. All Num (and myself) do with you is view your post and react accordingly.

Quote:
That is all...
Doubt it













































































































































































































*inb4Beniot"warns"meofspamming
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (03-20-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (03-20-2012), UzumakiUchiha (03-20-2012), xxMESTxx (03-22-2012)
Old 03-20-2012, 05:36 PM   #54
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 579 predictions/spoilers

KYF, I present to you NF:http://www.narutoforums.com/index.php

Has a much bigger community that adores Naruto, it has a much bigger catering to Naruto-related stuff, even sections entirely devoted to vs battles and theories, which I assume you'd feel like a fish in water there. The best part is mod's enforce a strict conduct where you can't be called any jargon at the threat of ban.

So... what keeps you here, a forum where everybody and their mothers use you as a punch line and thinks you'd be better off with boxing gloves to prevent you from typing? If I were in your shoes, I'd pack my bags and go somewhere more forgiving. I could assume many things about the reason behind such odd behavior, but I should not because I don't know you and it'd fallacious of me to extrapolate stuff. You on the other hand, said the following about me:

Quote:
Its more likely ur rocking some deep seeded insecurities stemming from aggressive mistreatment in school or another social situation which would cause u to enjoy ganging up on a member of a forum insulting ur little heart out over something so trivial which u clearly take way too seriously.
Quote:
clearly he needs the confidence boost and to know he matters somewhere. Please, someone rep this poor fool before he climbs a clock tower.
This is not like when people call you an idiot, since your posts are idiotic by nature. You clearly fabricated factoids you can't possibly know, by them being completely false and impossible for you to gather information about. Do you even know my real name to know what the fuck happened to me in school? Did you even took a step in Portugal to see my supposedly "suicidal" trends?

I know the answer, you know it, everybody knows it. It's a big fat no. Did you ever apologize me for such shameless defamation? Another big fat no. This:

Quote:
Im not trying to tell u that u have no life. Just that u take these debates too seriously. Personally IMO. I think its because u are an intellectual and not so much an athlete, thus smarts is ur strength. So, my insulting ur strength and claiming it weak, make u feel weak sometimes. Im sorry if thats what I have done! Sincerely...
Is not an apology, not here, not in the US, not in Portugal, not even in Sri Lanka for fuck's sake. That's another cheap slander made by you. And don't think I'm offended at what you say about me, since it'd be moronic of me to be offended by falsities, it's the fact you act like you're innocent and everyone else is the guilty bastard. Stupidity by itself is tolerable, but your overuse of the victim card, complete lack of sincerity when trying to be humble and the extremely noxious arrogant tone like you know better than everyone else about what you're talking about, even time after time after time you're debunked by valid arguments.

Sorry, I cannot stand still with stupid people boasting their "intellectual" prowess. It is thanks to that kind of people creationism, an anti-science, is being taught as science in US schools, gays are being shunned from their rights, atheists are being publicly mocked (if not worse), women are being penalized for performing abortions and not to talk about the begone slavery. As you might guess, I'm morally opposed to such things and the people who support/allow that to happen.

Want me to ignore you? Act like a normal person. I don't even ask you to be smart, just act like your average manga reader and I won't care about your inanities. Want to create theories about Naruto? Create a blog and post them there, create a link to them in your sig if you want to share. I'll just ignore, since it's not on this forum. But speaking of ignoring, why did you never, NEVER ignored me? If you're oh-so bothered I refute you, you could always ignore me and continue with your happy thoughts and theories. Why did you never do that? Is calling me suicidal not offensive but not hearing what I have to say offensive? See, I don't understand that.

You keep yourself so locked up in mystery that people can't even relate to your plight. You sounded, sound and will sound phony when whining about stuff, because nobody knows a thing about you. Oh, sorry, you're 25(?) years-old male from somewhere in the US that likes Naruto and Bleach. Hell, I knew more about OH's members months before joining it and I could relate to their stories, complaints and boasts. It's impossible for me or anyone else to relate to you, when you keep defaming others because they're "not so nice" to you.

Lastly, I don't want to manipulate SirBenoit in anyway, because I'm not stupid. He has the power to make things going for me and the same power can point at me, laugh and kick me out. What I did is called a suggestion for derailments, since it's not the first time people have complained about it. He still has a mind of his own, clearly patent by the fact he thanked your unwarranted session of crying like a pussy over "mean numi" when that's the last thing I'd do with that post, but hey, he's free to do so. So, again, slander by you.

In a concluding note, I've had enough of this shit. Please be a pal for once, KYF, and have a reaction that isn't denial, whining or arrogant BS. I'm not the one in need of a decent response from you, it's yourself followed by the whole forum.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
AOTKorby (04-04-2012), ask me anything (03-20-2012), kael03 (03-20-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (03-20-2012), UzumakiUchiha (03-20-2012), xxMESTxx (03-22-2012)
Old 03-20-2012, 07:20 PM   #55
Derp
Academy Student
 
Derp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 21
Thanks: 17
Thanked 12 Times in 3 Posts
Derp is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 579 predictions/spoilers

SO much nerd RAGE slurp slurp

cant believe that there are people who use so much energy and time to talk crap over and over and over... slurp slurp

plz KYF and NUM stay!! - this is so good free entertainment slurp slurp
People all over the world should read this shit about u 2 slurp slurp

Yours dearly fan slurp ... slurp slurp

edit sirbenoit:have you had a post that wasnt spam

Last edited by SirBenoit; 03-20-2012 at 08:50 PM.
Derp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 07:40 PM   #56
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: 579 predictions/spoilers

^is about as entertaining as nitewing88
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:30 PM   #57
UzumakiUchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 251
Thanks: 730
Thanked 151 Times in 98 Posts
UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road
Re: 579 predictions/spoilers

Numinous teach me ur argumentative and debate skills. PLEASEEEE.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:42 PM   #58
SirBenoit
Sennin
 
SirBenoit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: cincinnati, ohio, usa, north america, earth
Posts: 4,084
Thanks: 298
Thanked 221 Times in 117 Posts
SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of
Re: 579 predictions/spoilers

I have a feeling that kabuto will have to pull out madara or the other trump card that he has. I believe after his talk with tobi he mentioned something about something else up his sleeve and dont think it was madara.. I could be wrong, cause i have short term memory..cherp cherp



Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
"]My suggestion would be to make a "Derailment thread" for derailments that don't fit into an existing topic (sometimes they neatly fit, like when KYF brings (a part of) one of his theories into a discussion/prediction thread). I know we have the Just a thought thread, which is a pretty general thread, but I just dont think I'd like to see derailments there (maybe because the Just a thought thread is "my" thread and I dont want to see it "ruined").

Whether its "my" Just a thought thread or a new thread, I think having a general thread for derailments is definitely better than opening new threads or trying to move the posts to an existing thread (even if it's barely the same topic). It's better than a new thread each time because the NM forum could become cluttered with threads, its better than forcing derailments into existing threads since in some they would also be off-topic.

I think another benefit of a single derailment thread would be that it would be easier for members to move a discussion to another thread. Post their (quoted) response in the derailment thread and perhaps post a small post in the original thread saying that are continuing the discussion elsewhere; something like "@num my response is in the derailment thread". I know such a post would also be off-topic, but it would be small not that obtrusive and could be deleted (by the user if they are that thoughtful or a mod) after the discussion continues in the derailment thread (in my example that would be if num replied). I think such a scenario would be easier on the mods (dunno, could a mod please verify?), perhaps moving a couple of posts (if the user moves the discussion early enough I this wouldn't even be necessary) and deleting one than moving the already posted posts and all the other posts that would have been posted.

I don't expect everybody, or a majority of members to start moving from the get-go, but after a while, seeing others move discussions as well as mods moving them I think most would catch on.
I like the idea of the derailment thread, we could start this next week(just pm me if you see a derailment and i can drag it there).. i can make a thread for just num and kyf lol or do the challenge thread on the subject of deraiment so the loser cant bring up the subject again (high stakes). Its all up to you folks cause were the only ones here
__________________
my big catch


Last edited by SirBenoit; 03-20-2012 at 08:53 PM.
SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:15 PM   #59
ExplosiveArt
Academy Art Student
 
ExplosiveArt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 98
Thanks: 74
Thanked 49 Times in 29 Posts
ExplosiveArt is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 579 predictions/spoilers

Here is my prediction. Itachi will kick Kabuto's can all over the place.
ExplosiveArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Naruto 577 Predictions/Spoilers Vengeance Naruto Manga 67 03-07-2012 09:34 AM
Naruto536 predictions/spoilers Marlboro Naruto Manga 166 04-21-2011 06:05 PM
Naruto535 predictions/spoilers Marlboro Naruto Manga 62 04-13-2011 05:52 PM
Naruto 497 Predictions/Spoilers Emissary of Justice Naruto Manga 177 06-03-2010 05:03 AM
485 predictions/spoilers Konnaha_yellow_flash Naruto Manga 309 03-03-2010 06:20 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.