avatar The Legend of korra - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 03-20-2012, 11:15 AM   #16
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough
Re: avatar The Legend of korra

Quite interesting, btw she's pretty fine to me ^____^ I must watch. *sly grin*

Old 03-20-2012, 11:46 AM   #17
J-man123
Supernova

J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point

this was good and they even carried on with the book thing it was

Book 1 water
Book 2 earth
Book 3 fire
and now
Book 1 air
J-man123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 12:25 PM   #18
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
- How did Tenzin get a Bison. I thought Apa was the last. [/I]
comic con interview said aang found a herd of sky bisons after the war

i hope more on sky bisons, i love appa. hes my favorite character XD

pabu, the fire ferret thats a mix of ferret and red panda, omgggggggg so cute lol

Last edited by OG; 03-20-2012 at 12:26 PM.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Demi-God (04-15-2012)
Old 03-20-2012, 01:03 PM   #19
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Didn't know that, thanks.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 07:34 PM   #20
op101
Genin

op101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Unfortunately the creators have mentioned that we're not going to see many of the old characters in flashbacks because they want to keep the focus on this new world that they've created. I'll find the source later when I get home.

Anyone else think that Lin Bei-fong looks a bit like Sokka?
op101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:03 AM   #21
redexploit

redexploit is on a distinguished roadredexploit is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by op101 View Post
Unfortunately the creators have mentioned that we're not going to see many of the old characters in flashbacks because they want to keep the focus on this new world that they've created. I'll find the source later when I get home.
We might not see many flashbacks, but we will (I REALLY REALLY HOPE!!) probably see Aang as Korra starts her spirit training. Remember how Aang would get advice from Roku while he was in the Avatar State AND while acting as a Medium between the mortal and spirit world?

PS - I liked Aang a lot, but Korra's character is far more interesting to me. She is much more fiery (no pun intended) and I like that she already has more experience and a mastery of several elements (3/4) at the start of the series. I'm guessing it will take her more time to learn and conquer airbending than it took Aang to learn any particular element.

Last edited by redexploit; 03-21-2012 at 12:04 AM.
redexploit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 12:05 PM   #22
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

I wonder what the main point of this series will be, cause she knows how to use all the elements besides air bending. Cause i remember zuko being introduced early and it became about his dad.. So it hard to see this non benders as the main villans and what is she going to do during the other books? air for the first cause she needs to learn it but what about the others? cant wait

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 08:52 AM   #23
op101
Genin

op101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Apparently the second ep's out too.
op101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 01:42 PM   #24
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by op101 View Post
apparently the second ep's out too.
liiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnk

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 01:57 PM   #25
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

I think she's gonna learn more about the spiritual side of being the avatar as opposed to Aang who was weaker on the physical part and thus settled issues in a peaceful manner.
Old 03-24-2012, 02:12 PM   #26
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Woot

http://www.animefushigi.com/avatar-t...orra-episode-2
Old 03-24-2012, 02:14 PM   #27
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

http://www.animedreaming.tv/avatar-t...rra-episode-2/

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 02:24 PM   #28
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Damn, two episodes before the official air date. Lol, who is the one leaking these.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 02:44 PM   #29
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Obvious love interest is obvious.

Mako is the man though, and I dig pro bending. Korra was acting like a kid in this chapter, I sided with Tenzin.
Old 03-24-2012, 07:42 PM   #30
J-man123
Supernova

J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point

seeing tenzin cheering for korra was funny as hell
J-man123 is offline   Reply With Quote