Naruto 581 - Page 13 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-10-2012, 04:00 PM   #181
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 581

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Why would he have summoned them to fight against Sarutobi? He summoned the 1st & 2nd while attempting the 4th to mind fuck Sarutobi. Summoning other people wouldn't of had that effect. Also Hashirama, Tobirama, & Minato are easily better than the ninja you listed above anyway.
Imagine that 3 man team. Hashirama, the motukon user; Tobirama, one of (if not the best) suiton user in the manga; and Minato, master of FTG.

Makes the sannin look like a bunch of fodder.

Sorry if this got off topic.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-10-2012, 09:43 PM   #182
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

why the fuck would kishi make sasuke a sage he gave him his ems hax thats all hes getting im sure sasuke is still very good at using his regular ninjutsu and taijutsu i was very happy to see him pull the chidori sword this fight chidori has been a forgotten move.

it's actually a shame cause his chidori variations are really good from close to long range along with his good speed and ems sasuke is def the last person u wanna fight and when hes on point he uses his brain. only people alive that can beat him are tobi and naruto well madara too but he's technically dead same for itachi also dead.

others could give him a run for his money meaning killerbee but thats it really. im not saying kabuto cause he's a chapter or 2 away from being bitched out by itachi. otherwise he'd probably beat sasuke too.

i actually liked cs sasuke ever since he got ems/mks he's abilities have been forgotten.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
DaWildchild (04-10-2012)
Old 04-10-2012, 10:53 PM   #183
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Why would he have summoned them to fight against Sarutobi? He summoned the 1st & 2nd while attempting the 4th to mind fuck Sarutobi. Summoning other people wouldn't of had that effect. Also Hashirama, Tobirama, & Minato are easily better than the ninja you listed above anyway.
What hypes Nidame to people, Edo Tensei, which was a spell that he eventually fell under to Oro whom used it better, and some water jutsus, and he created water, like Kisame. Say he could make more of an amount of said water.....SO WHAT. The most beastly uses of water jutsus IMHO were Haku's Ice Mirror KKG, The Loser that broke Zabuzas sword body ability, and thats about it. Besides that they're have been Water Prisons, and Water Dragons, that has killed nothing. Knowing background on his opponents Harashirma, and Nidame, played to Sarutobi's advantage, not Orochimaru's whom summoned them. What my opinion is, that if he had access to Edo-Raikage, Edo-Mizukage, it would take Sarutobi time to #1 think to a flashback of when he heard of, or encounterd either of them, whilst Harashirma is spamming different forms of death toward him as he figures it out. All of Oro's and Kabuto's attempts to mindfuck they're opponents winds up fucking them.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 11:54 PM   #184
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,580 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Let's ignore mastery of Suiton that is only matched by Kisame, the Senju bloodline, mastery over space/time techniques, and finding a way to overcome death itself without the power of the Rinnegan. Yep. The only ones out of the group you listed who would have been on Tobirama's level would be the retarded shiny metal bros. Any resurrected jinchuuriki would kind of NOT HAVE THEIR POWERS AS JINKS ANYMORE, and the 3rd Raikage's "ultimate offense and defense" would kind of be worth jack fucking shit in the face of Enma.
Old 04-11-2012, 12:27 AM   #185
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point

I loved Enma, those were the days man

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 01:40 AM   #186
el_deevil
sierra 117

el_deevil is on a distinguished road

Hiruzen vs Orochimaru was the best battle in the entire manga and Enma played an important role making it so IMHO.
el_deevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 12:38 PM   #187
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

IMHO

the most powerful Hokages were the first 3.

the 4th wasn't "powerful" he had a great jutsu and was a genius at using it.

I think adult, but not old, Hurizen would have been able to stand toe to toe with Madara. NOT EDO-MADARA, he is haxed among haxed.

with al the other kages showing up as edos and being great on the battle field keep this in mind.

LEAF VILLAGE WAS ALWAYS THE MOST POWERFUL.

(Had the MOST POWERFUL KAGES too.)

Minato was short lived so it stands that he had little to no effect of the power rating of the village.

Until Tsunade's reign, now it's the Cloud I think, or is it Rock?

So yes I am saying the most powerful ninja were the 1st -3rd Hokages.
jericho Uzimaki is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 09:03 AM   #188
Freakout
Jenisand' rul

Freakout is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Itachi's eyes are the opposite of this layout. Amaterasu was in his right eye, Tsukuyomi in his left.

The becoming blind drawback is a constant from the moment the Mangekyo awakens. Using the Mangekyo abilities accelerates the rate the eyes go blind, explaining why Sasuke went blind within the first month of having his Mangekyo and Itachi took several years to go blind.

No, just no.
1. Thx for clearing that, wasn't sure myself when writing.

2. Well, that is my bad then, thought it was every time you use Amaterasu or Tsukiyomi or Susanno your get more blind but I have bad memory sometimes anyway.

3. Sasuke the Cat Sage was more meant as a joke but I can see Kishi pulling this. It wouldn't surprise me at all now. I mean, when Sasuke prepared for facing Itachi last and he visited the Ninja cats I think I remember a sentence stating Uchiha and ninja cats are long time allies or so. Wait and see for now I guess. I don't really think I would like Sasuke the Cat sage either although it could be good with a good use of the Sharingan in this, if it is under control, some cat reminding Sharingan could look really cool, Naruto in good control of sage mode also has only different eyes from usual...

The best secret is a secret no one knows and no one cares for.

As I wander in the Darkness, I feel Strong
As I wander in the Darkness, I see Power
As I wander in the Darkness, I take the Might
As I wander in the Darkness, I loose my Sight
As I wander in the Darkness, I fuse with it
As I wandered in the Darkness, I became it
And all what is left is only deeper Darkness.

Fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/

Last edited by Freakout; 04-15-2012 at 09:09 AM.
Freakout is offline   Reply With Quote