Naruto 581 - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-04-2012, 01:16 PM   #61
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 581

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Wrong theory fool, u picked the theory I made about Gedo mazo being based on Izanami the kami, not the jutsu itself I theorized as the final SG jutsu of the EMS along with Izanagi....

Its here....http://www.fandom.com/forums/showthr...hlight=Izanami

Suck it!!!
Read that post of yours, you're still wrong. For example, you said Madara (Tobi) would get it, not Itachi, among other failtastic stuff.

Quote:
And now, unrelated: Where is the bastard? And i mean KYF. I expect every moment to see a wall text from him
No need for that, Vishnu, the guy's so butthurt about me getting dibs he reads "fail" instead of "fall".

Edit: That's sig material fo' shizzle!

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (04-04-2012)

Old 04-04-2012, 01:26 PM   #62
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Dagoro said fall, not fail. Freudian slip much?
Ahem.
Is this a joke? All u said was that sasukes sasanoo had Izanami in a radom prediction. U said nothing about what it can do as I did lol...

This was ur prediction...
Quote:
I posed Sasuke's Susano'o has Izanami, since it was presented Enton:Kagutsuchi (her son) and I suspect the sword (Totsuka no Tsurigi) was given to someone else... *dun dun dun*
U were wrong as shit! MS sasanoo doesn't have Izanami lol. Saying the name "Izanami" gets u no credit other then u mentioned the name, but didn't have a clue what it could do lol.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (04-04-2012)
Old 04-04-2012, 01:28 PM   #63
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

The first mention of Izanami on this forum is ...

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (04-04-2012), Ero-Sage (04-05-2012), Gamabunta (04-04-2012), Human Rasengan (04-04-2012), Numinous (04-04-2012), Rikudou Sennin (04-08-2012), SirBenoit (04-04-2012)
Old 04-04-2012, 01:29 PM   #64
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Read that post of yours, you're still wrong. For example, you said Madara (Tobi) would get it, not Itachi, among other failtastic stuff.

No need for that, Vishnu, the guy's so butthurt about me getting dibs he reads "fail" instead of "fall".

Edit: That's sig material fo' shizzle!
And Itachi hasn't used Izanami yet... He said it was the ture power of the SG and thats only what the EMS can do as "the true power of the SG".... Lol, this is too much numi... Im utterly pissing myself in laughter at ur pathetic attempt at claiming credit for Izanami because U predicted it would be part of sasukes MS sasanoo a month before I made a real theory that correlates to the actual thing... LMAO!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 04-04-2012, 01:30 PM   #65
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Errr Sasuke would get Izanami (death) and it will kill 1000 people...
That theory only has the name Izanami right but everything else is wrong... Nostradamus must be your God if you can't see that..

Last edited by Gamabunta; 04-04-2012 at 01:32 PM.
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:31 PM   #66
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
The first mention of Izanami on this forum is ...
LMAO, yea numi used Izanami in a prediction as a weapon of sasukes MS sasanoo, nothing to do with EMS lol. He gets credit for MENTIONING Izanami LMAO.... Take ur scraps numi, because despite all the bitching about my theories I was right again so suck it....

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 04-04-2012, 01:37 PM   #67
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah this is gonna be enjoyable, I expect to see tomorrow 40 pages in this thread

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:38 PM   #68
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Anyways,

KYF are you relinquishing all props for izanagi? It's not exactly what you predicted it would be.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
Numinous (04-04-2012), Rikudou Sennin (04-08-2012)
Old 04-04-2012, 01:38 PM   #69
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

ding ding ding
round 3
num came out fast and kyf is making a late surge, who will win?

im still confused on what this Izanami is, guess i should re-read and pay attention.. Can it decide the outcome of the fight?

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SirBenoit For This Useful Post:
ronnie_10 (04-05-2012)
Old 04-04-2012, 01:38 PM   #70
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
LMAO, yea numi used Izanami in a prediction as a weapon of sasukes MS sasanoo, nothing to do with EMS lol.
So, since Itachi is about to use Izanami, what makes it an EMS tech?

Quote:
He gets credit for MENTIONING Izanami LMAO....
Just like you keep trying to get credit for mentioning Izanagi AFTER the fight with Danzo?

Quote:
Take ur scraps numi, because despite all the bitching about my theories I was right again so suck it....
You claimed it was an EMS tech, Itachi is about to use it so it's not. You also claimed Izanagi was an MS tech when both Danzo and Tobi have used it with base sharingan.

You claimed it makes illusions reality for the opponent...nothing has been stated about what it does so you can't claim you are right yet (that would be argument from ignorance).
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (04-04-2012), Rikudou Sennin (04-08-2012), Vishnu (04-04-2012)
Old 04-04-2012, 01:39 PM   #71
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Is this a joke? All u said was that sasukes sasanoo had Izanami in a radom prediction. U said nothing about what it can do as I did lol...
Quote:
U were wrong as shit! MS sasanoo doesn't have Izanami lol. Saying the name "Izanami" gets u no credit other then u mentioned the name, but didn't have a clue what it could do lol.
Quote:
And Itachi hasn't used Izanami yet... He said it was the ture power of the SG and thats only what the EMS can do as "the true power of the SG".... Lol, this is too much numi... Im utterly pissing myself in laughter at ur pathetic attempt at claiming credit for Izanami because U predicted it would be part of sasukes MS sasanoo a month before I made a real theory that correlates to the actual thing... LMAO!
Quote:
LMAO, yea numi used Izanami in a prediction as a weapon of sasukes MS sasanoo, nothing to do with EMS lol. He gets credit for MENTIONING Izanami LMAO.... Take ur scraps numi, because despite all the bitching about my theories I was right again so suck it....
Wow, you're stupid. I'm only claiming dibs to troll you, dumbass. I could care less about that shit, and anyone who knows how to use the search function would see that before me some talked about Izanami (like SD demonstrated).

Your ego is just so ridiculously huge you can't see how utterly moronic you're sounding right now, you're acting like you're the shit when only the name (that anyone with a pint of Shinto mythology knowledge would guess) was revealed.

Bitch, please, you fail so spectacularly it's laughable. You even see the word fail where it isn't. Now go back to wherever you were and learn how to think for a change.

Also, if you have the time for 3 posts pissing on yourself, go to the 579 prediction thread and reply to my last post, if you have the balls for it that is.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 04-04-2012 at 01:43 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (04-04-2012)
Old 04-04-2012, 01:48 PM   #72
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
Anyways,

KYF are you relinquishing all props for izanagi? It's not exactly what you predicted it would be.
Yea it was... It was theorized as the jutsu capable of creation, which it is... I didn't get all the details right, but good luck with all that on the first try with something like Izanagi. Point being I predicted the SG jutsu and what it could do... Yet ur saying I didn't get it right. Meanwhile ur crediting numi with izanami because he mentioned the word "Izanami" first on the forum yet didn't have a clue what it could do.... I did and theorized it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
So, since Itachi is about to use Izanami, what makes it an EMS tech?
Just like you keep trying to get credit for mentioning Izanagi AFTER the fight with Danzo?
Look everyone, the troll has returned...

1. Until we see who uses it we don;t know for sure...

2. I already posted proof I predicted Izanagi before it was mentioned in the manga... who cares about before danzou used it...Danzou has to use it for me to make a theory on what hes using u jackass lol.

Quote:
You claimed it was an EMS tech, Itachi is about to use it so it's not. You also claimed Izanagi was an MS tech when both Danzo and Tobi have used it with base sharingan.
Yes, Izanagi isn't EMS or MS, but I caught it on the second try with danzou and got it spot on...
And itachi said "true power of the SG' which is the EMS's power...

Quote:
You claimed it makes illusions reality for the opponent...nothing has been stated about what it does so you can't claim you are right yet (that would be argument from ignorance).
If its the opposite of Izanagi which has been confirmed and I theorized (suck it numi)... then as the basic SG form of Izanagi "turning reality into illusion", rewriting ones destiny through creation... Izanami will be the opposite and "turn illusion into reality" by writing kabutos destiny through the creation of death... As I theorized... We will see soon enough!

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 04-04-2012, 01:50 PM   #73
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Wow, you're stupid. I'm only claiming dibs to troll you, dumbass. I could care less about that shit, and anyone who knows how to use the search function would see that before me some talked about Izanami (like SD demonstrated).

Your ego is just so ridiculously huge you can't see how utterly moronic you're sounding right now, you're acting like you're the shit when only the name (that anyone with a pint of Shinto mythology knowledge would guess) was revealed.

Bitch, please, you fail so spectacularly it's laughable. You even see the word fail where it isn't. Now go back to wherever you were and learn how to think for a change.

Also, if you have the time for 3 posts pissing on yourself, go to the 579 prediction thread and reply to my last post, if you have the balls for it that is.
Yea, now ur trolling because u "said izanami first" LMAO! Meanwhile I theorized it and likely hit it spot on again like I did with danzou so take ur scraps of first mention, IDC.... I'll just continue LMAO while u stutter and try to take some credit for something u argued against just a month ago lol....

Now back under ur bridge....

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 04-04-2012, 01:54 PM   #74
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Lol @ppl still debating with kyf if everyone had him on the ignore list like i do then nobody would see his posts and nobody qould reply eventually he would leave since nobody would see his fail or reply to it.

By the way Izanami was to be expected without your fucking theories a soon as izanagi was introduced same with susanoo after tskuyomi and amaterasu were introduced.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 01:58 PM   #75
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Lol, Myths back to bitch as well... I got Izanami too so why the bitching Myth? IDK, u left after being banned as namikaze, laze and some other failed troll who just wanks over naruto endlessly.... I'm guessing ur back because naruto is powerful again so have a basis for the wanking....

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA