Naruto 581 - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-05-2012, 10:08 AM   #121
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 581

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Which Itachi is a part of. I can't believe I have to tell you this.
I don't view it as a problem because it will likely come back to Sasuke as that's been the case with nearly everything Kishi's done with Itachi to date.

Be a genius super bad ass ninja? Motivated Sasuke to greatness.
Killing the Uchiha clan? Gave Sasuke further drive to surpass Itachi in power.
Mind rape at the hotel? Pushed Sasuke to Orochimaru to get that power.
The fight? Exercised Orochimaru, MS instruction manual.
Motives revealed? Sasuke desires to crush the Leaf.
Naruto team-up? Put the brothers on a collision course.
Sasuke team-up? Graduation day.

Yeah, it more stuff for a dead guy, but it's ultimately to give it to Sasuke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Itachi should have stayed dead.
Sorry, but Sasuke needed this.

It's funny too because Naruto sucked as a child since he had no one teach him at home like the other students yet he rapidly passed Sasuke by because he'd gain so many selfless instructors whereas Sasuke's instructors used him while somewhat fearing his power.

Jiraya, Yamato, Kakashi (once Sasuke was out the picture), Fukasaku, and Killer Bee.

For Sasuke, it's always been Itachi. Even Kakashi admitted just teaching him Chidori so he wouldn't leave. Orochimaru trained him well in taijutsu and kenjutsu, but only taught him C-rank and supplementary ninjutsu. No one's been willing to teach the kid anything since Itachi in 392.

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 04-05-2012 at 10:39 AM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-05-2012, 11:28 AM   #122
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/581/4

Kabuto just confirmed a "important OMGWHATTHEHECK" thing which was........known for about 200 chapters.

Last edited by saiyaman; 04-05-2012 at 11:30 AM.
saiyaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:10 PM   #123
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

I will ban whoever responds to KYF.

Good riddance

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:12 PM   #124
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Orochimaru trained him well in taijutsu and kenjutsu, but only taught him C-rank and supplementary ninjutsu. No one's been willing to teach the kid anything since Itachi in 392.
You think so? I remeber there was a certain jutsu sasuke wanted to use on team yamato and orochimaru stopped him from using saying he shouldn't use it there. I'm betting that was no ordinary jutsu...
Old 04-05-2012, 12:18 PM   #125
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
You think so? I remeber there was a certain jutsu sasuke wanted to use on team yamato and orochimaru stopped him from using saying he shouldn't use it there. I'm betting that was no ordinary jutsu...
i would put money on that that jutsu was kirin. at that time, that was the most formidable jutsu that we had seen from sasuke before he got ms.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 12:23 PM   #126
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
It's name was Kirin. We've already seen it used against Itachi.

Chapter was boring for me. Didn't care for any of the dialogue, and expected a lot more action. I seriously don't understand how someone could take a fight they set up, that has all kinds of potential, and just completely fuck them up. Every.Single.Time.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxMESTxx For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (04-05-2012), Numinous (04-05-2012)
Old 04-05-2012, 12:48 PM   #127
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Sorry, but Sasuke needed this.

It's funny too because Naruto sucked as a child since he had no one teach him at home like the other students yet he rapidly passed Sasuke by because he'd gain so many selfless instructors whereas Sasuke's instructors used him while somewhat fearing his power.

Jiraya, Yamato, Kakashi (once Sasuke was out the picture), Fukasaku, and Killer Bee.

For Sasuke, it's always been Itachi. Even Kakashi admitted just teaching him Chidori so he wouldn't leave. Orochimaru trained him well in taijutsu and kenjutsu, but only taught him C-rank and supplementary ninjutsu. No one's been willing to teach the kid anything since Itachi in 392.
Heheh, derp. No one trains Sasuke. Derp derp derp. Eyes that see and understand everything and have automatic powers when upgraded that you don't need to learn derp herp a derp he really should have been given a teacher because Naruto has had everything handed to him. Herp derp.

Seriously, this guy really didn't read all the fights in part 2 where characters say "this is Orochimaru's technique!"
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 01:21 PM   #128
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
@ KYF

The one chance you had to be relatable and you blow it off. And worst, you didn't even address any the points people care about. Consider yourself lucky people actually pay attention to you. I'll just address a point of your distasteful post (the rest is just you conjuring lies to insult me):
Lol, I conjure lies.... Itachi can't even do that, sound like a yugi-oh ability.

Quote:
First of all, where did I say I'm an awesome writer? I'm an amateur, the most I could say about myself is that at least I have a decent writing.

Second, the reason why I removed my manga from my sig is yes, it was unpopular. Unpopular towards the artist community, that is. I got turned down again and again and again so I figured I should postpone it and concentrate on other things.
BS! U believe u are so awesome ur abilities surpass kishi's. Just the same BS I see every other day on here. Its simple, if kishi is a good writer and u believe u are better then u must be awesome. NO!

OK, u took down ur manga story after it was shown to be unpopular towards the artist community... OK, who is this artist community and how do u please them?

Quote:
But those who commented on the quality (because Cthulhu knows how many of my requests were ignored) said it was good, but not the thing they'd like to do, nobody said it was god awful... that is, except you, who NEVER made a specific comment about it. Now tell me, what you think of, I dunno, Alastor's character? Colour me unsurprised if you don't know what the heck I'm talking about.
I never said it was god awful from my own opinion of ur writing. Just u must think it was god awful if u ur self took it down and quit, despite believing u are better then kishi that is.

Quote:
Still on this point, I could make the fiction more approachable to the masses instead of being so technical about it, but I'm still not sure on how it would work since I don't want to insult the reader's intelligence. Who knows, perhaps I'll ask a mod for a convenience and allow me to post my fiction on this section (since most of the people are here) when I tweak it.
Well then there u go, u gave up too early... And lol, more approachable because its too technical and wouldn't want to insult the readers intelligence.
U think ur story was too much for the average to follow so it was unpopular, thus u have to dumb it down. Gee, ur not full of ur self all with a comment like that.

Quote:
Thirdly, I know what good writing is because, what a surprise, I read it. Good writing stimulates your mind and makes you feel and breathe the characters, the plot and the theme without commonplace tactics or gapping plot holes and contradictions.
Yea yea, opinions numi. Again u fail to understand what they are and how they work.
Theres no such story without plot holes and contradictions due to there always being an audience able to find them somewhere. Theres always going to be critics who find flaw somewhere. The writing u speak of is a fantasy and nothing more.

Quote:
Do you think Naruto's Part II does any of that so you could say Kishimoto is a good writer? No, simple as that. He used to be a good writer back in Part I, allowing everyone to shine, immersing the readers on the plot and challenging them. Part II is just flash with little substance with cheap twists that are guaranteed to grab the lowest common denominator's attention, so he pretty much keeps his loyal fanbase from back when he knew what he was doing while making the least effort to do so.
The story is meant to progress from the village and characters that helped make sasuke and naruto the characters they are to just them which is what has happened.
Cheap twists that keep u and so many others here every day waiting for another hit of kishi heroin-no-jutsu lol. Not every chapter is going to be gold... The awfu; chapters make the good ones that much better just there are good days and bad days, u can;t have just good ones. Its not possible.

Quote:
That's why popularity is NOT a foolproof method of evaluating a writer's worth, for example Stephanie Meyer is more popular than Luis de Camões but I fucking dare you to prove she's a better writer than him. So I'd shut my mouth before making arguments ad populum if I were you.
Look whos using the "unpopularity doesn't equal truth" defense. Last I checked u said that was crap because u use that against me and my theories on a daily basis, almost. "no one likes ur theories and everyone thinks ur stupid"... like ur story... I suppose ur unpopularity of writing and my theories is different...

Congratulations u have proved ur hypocrisy yet again.....

Quote:
Now that's done... Animefan, get some polisher for your White Knight armor, it's getting dull. Seriously, if people give crap about KYF's theories it's because they're crap. I'd be surprised if anybody really hates him instead of facepalming at him and losing some faith on humanity. Oh, and thanking someone who is defaming others with baseless conjectures and lies sure helps your image as a decent human being...
Hypocrisy again! U do that shit on a daily basis and u do think u are better then kishi thus an awesome writer. Clarity my boy, it will serve u well in the future IMO.
U are just sad little fellow numi. I don;t have anything personal against u like u seem to have against me. I'm just here to speculate and talk about the manga which u just can't allow. U should just ignore me and get on with ur life.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
liondemon (04-06-2012)
Old 04-05-2012, 01:26 PM   #129
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
I will ban whoever responds to KYF.

Good riddance
Didn't have room to fit this gem... Get a life SD! I know u hate it when I'm right since u believe everything I do is wrong, thus u are wrong. But, thats what I have been trying to tell u. Not everything I think up, theorize and do is wrong and will be proven with the theories.

Good day...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 02:24 PM   #130
The Special One
Kage

Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Just because Sasuke's style doesn't exactly mimic Orochimaru's, doesn't mean a lot of the attributes that he possessed in Part 2 wasn't a direct result of Orochimaru's tutelage. Orochimaru was Sarutobi's prized pupil, yet Orochimaru and Sarutobi share little to nothing in common in terms of fighting styles. I suppose it was more about maximizing emphasis on what the student was good at.

For example, Orochimaru wanted Sasuke's reflexes sharp, what better way to hone his sharingan then by having Sasuke face 1000 plus shinobi. Surviving that ordeal was an invaluable experience I bet. Sasuke also relied a lot on the cursed seal (so, almost like a Sage Mode) for a good portion of Part 2. What's to say Sasuke's aptitude in that wasn't a direct result of Orochimaru's meddling? Right after Sasuke obtained Mangekyou, he spammed the shit out of it. Makes sense I guess, a lot of the power (cursed seal) that got him up to that point was stripped away, so he had to relearn how to fight with a new power.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201

^My first thread.lol
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Special One For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (04-05-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (04-06-2012), xxMESTxx (04-05-2012)
Old 04-05-2012, 03:33 PM   #131
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Oro stopping him from using a jutsu doesn't mean that he created it. Besides, Kirin requires serious conditions, which the battlefield did not have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Heheh, derp. No one trains Sasuke. Derp derp derp. Eyes that see and understand everything and have automatic powers when upgraded that you don't need to learn derp herp a derp he really should have been given a teacher because Naruto has had everything handed to him. Herp derp.

Seriously, this guy really didn't read all the fights in part 2 where characters say "this is Orochimaru's technique!"
Funny how for all that attitude and false cleverness, you still lack basic comprehension. So, I'll repeat myself just for you: Orochimaru trained him well in taijutsu and kenjutsu, BUT ONLY TAUGHT HIM C-RANK AND SUPPLEMENTARY NINJUTSU.

But lemme guess, bullshit like this, right? http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v43/c390/16.html

Yeah, Body Shedding is supplementary and Oro didn't even teach it to him. See, Sasuke was trying to kill the creepy semi-pedophile motherfucker, Oro tried to absorb him and Sasuke took him over instead. In doing so, he gained access to some of Oro's abilities. They weren't taught to him. Ever since Itachi sealed him away in their fight, Sasuke hasn't used any of those jutsu.

Training Sasuke to be a great shinobi was never the goal. Orochimaru merely wanted to refine his reflexes and physical attributes to ensure Sasuke would make for a great host. That's why Oro trained him in taijutsu and kenjutsu. Even Cursed Seal of Heaven is a physical boost.

Before your ignorant ass gets all worked up, I'll even save you the trouble on the rest: Binding Snake Glare Spell is C-rank, Body Flame Technique is supplementary, Hidden Shadow Snake Hands is C-rank, and even the Summoning Technique is C-rank.

Furthermore, Sasuke did learn how to use all the powers of the Mangekyo Sharingan in his fight against Itachi. The fight successfully served three purposes: Providing Sasuke with a Mangekyo, giving him a full demonstration its capabilities so he knows how to use them, and expelling Orochimaru. I've never said Naruto had everything provided for him, but that the fact that a major part of the reason the power differential has grown so vast between them is their teachers.

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 04-05-2012 at 03:45 PM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 03:38 PM   #132
J-man123
Supernova

J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point

summoning jutsu is A rank
J-man123 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to J-man123 For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (04-06-2012)
Old 04-05-2012, 04:13 PM   #133
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Besides, Kirin requires serious conditions, which the battlefield did not have.
Sorry, but I gotsta call ya out here. With Kirin, Sasuke makes the conditions. In a weird way, it's kinda like senjutsu, but it technically isn't. It's Sasuke using and manipulating nature/natural energy.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 09:13 PM   #134
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

It's really nothing like senjutsu, at all. Sasuke isn't using or manipulating natural energy, or nature. He just used nature to his advantage, which is nowhere near the same.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxMESTxx For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (04-05-2012), Numinous (04-06-2012)
Old 04-05-2012, 10:06 PM   #135
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

As mentioned by Itachi, the technique he is about to perform will make the sharingan loses its light. Only for Sasuke to interrupt thinking it was Izanagi when its actually Izanami being referred to by Itachi.

Anyway im just wondering if Itachi able to regen the Sharingan lost if let say he somehow got killed in his Edo form?
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote