Naruto 583 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-18-2012, 06:49 AM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Naruto 583

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c583/

Here it is.

You don't want to help us hey ? It be a real shame if something happened to them kids. Some one could climb your windows and snatch you people up tonight...

I wonder what other cliches will be explored next chapter.

Last edited by Dagoro; 04-18-2012 at 06:53 AM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (04-18-2012), moebrown20 (04-18-2012), NeoKakarott023 (04-18-2012), OiB (04-18-2012), xxMESTxx (04-18-2012)

Old 04-18-2012, 06:51 AM   #2
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 583

I know people are gonna hate it but fuck izanami I liked this chapter. The whole not recognizing-thing was pretty fucking good and OROCHIMARU YES !!!!!!!!!!!

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uzumakinagato For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (04-19-2012), Tmoore (04-18-2012)
Old 04-18-2012, 06:53 AM   #3
thegodfather2450
tale of galant jiraiya

thegodfather2450 is an unknown quantity at this point

Failures must be seen as amusements,they are trials which hone your skills.
The frog in the well drifts into the great ocean.
Feel pain,conteplate pain,accept pain and know pain.
Proud member of The Three Legandary Sannin Fanclub.
Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
proud to be a member of uzumaki narutu.
proud to be member of the yondaime fc.
proud to be a kage member fc.
proud to be a sage naruto member.

thegodfather2450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 06:57 AM   #4
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Thanks for including this page because somehow I didn't see it...I actually enjoyed this chapter and Orochimaru and Danzo.....So Oro has already worked on Danzo.. this wasn't too far after to massacre. Why is Oro in root? I never knew he worked alongside or under Danzo. Also at this point wouldn't he already have left Konoah?? A bit odd....other than that awesome flashback. Liked seeing Kusitchi or Oonoki's Son leading the assault. This was actually not bad writing in terms of Kabuto's character development. I don't think dude will die either..
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:04 AM   #5
Quart3r
Genin

Quart3r is an unknown quantity at this point

Can we presume that Oro's 1st body,which hasn't been mentioned anything about before, is Nonou?

edit:
From naruto wiki
He gained immortality. By using a technique where he caused his soul to forever remain in the mortal world and transferred his mind into the bodies of victims, he could never pass on. Orochimaru proved it true as he took a female’s body and inhabited it for a number of years, although he gradually managed to reshape it to a certain degree to resemble his old one. The corpse of the old Orochimaru was probably disposed of, but a memento of his past remains in the form of his forearm and hand mounted onto a base like a trophy, with the Akatsuki ring he once wore still sitting on the decaying middle finger.

Last edited by Quart3r; 04-18-2012 at 07:17 AM.
Quart3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:31 AM   #6
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c583/

Here it is.

You don't want to help us hey ? It be a real shame if something happened to them kids. Some one could climb your windows and snatch you people up tonight...

I wonder what other cliches will be explored next chapter.
So you liked the chapter?

Old 04-18-2012, 07:49 AM   #7
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

look instead of cheesy power up. this kind of environment suits ninjas. trust, betrayal things like that. This is the thing that always brought up in the pre shippudden. The thing most fans like.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Sensei-Q (04-21-2012), That1CheezyGuy (04-18-2012)
Old 04-18-2012, 07:55 AM   #8
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

good chapter, like finding out about kabuto and his past. Hopefully it doesnt last much longer, want to get this fight over with

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:58 AM   #9
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

I hope this flashback actually lasts aslong as possible, way better then the fight we were just having.

This flashback is the most interesting thing in a while maybe it's just me but I'm taking a serious liking of this

Like people are saying, this is Kishi from the old days, no allday uchiha power-up, just good char. development. But I know a lot of people won't like it and be like '"I want izanami".

Last edited by uzumakinagato; 04-18-2012 at 08:00 AM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to uzumakinagato For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (04-18-2012), ckraizitee (04-19-2012), Gakure (04-19-2012), Numinous (04-18-2012), Sensei-Q (04-21-2012), Shrike (04-18-2012), SirBenoit (04-18-2012), That1CheezyGuy (04-18-2012), Tmoore (04-18-2012), Vengeance (04-18-2012)
Old 04-18-2012, 08:10 AM   #10
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

I don't have much time so I'll just say that even though I rushed this chapter, I liked it. And cliches my ass Dagoro. It's how the real world works. It's the best thing in the last 50 chapters.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (04-18-2012), ckraizitee (04-19-2012), Numinous (04-18-2012), Sensei-Q (04-21-2012), Tmoore (04-18-2012), Vengeance (04-18-2012)
Old 04-18-2012, 08:22 AM   #11
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
I don't have much time so I'll just say that even though I rushed this chapter, I liked it. And cliches my ass Dagoro. It's how the real world works. It's the best thing in the last 50 chapters.
Let him be, it makes way more sense for him that pirates do good shit.

Old 04-18-2012, 08:23 AM   #12
Lightning
Genin

Lightning is an unknown quantity at this point

nice chapter, but OMG kabuto really is going to dieeeee!!!!
Old 04-18-2012, 08:24 AM   #13
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Now this is what Kishimoto should have been doing these chapters all along.

Even though part of the chapter was predictable (like the nun dying and Kabuto questioning himself), it was done well. No plot hole was opened or retcon needed and now it's pretty clear how Orochimaru helped Danzou with the arm: he was part of Root.

Also the parallel between Kabuto and the nun was good, being both double agents but while Kabuto kept his name, the nun was always changing hers. It was a good way to give a bump to Kabuto's pathos while making the nun a character of her own, not a Rule 63 version of Kabuto.

So congratulations, Kishi, you have me pleasantly surprised. If the flashback ended here, I'd say it was the best chapter of the War Arc.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (04-18-2012), Gakure (04-19-2012), jericho Uzimaki (04-18-2012), uzumakinagato (04-18-2012)
Old 04-18-2012, 08:29 AM   #14
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Look at all the butthurt.

So people didn't call this shit happening from the last chapter ?

Something threatening the orphanage- check
Mommy dying- check

All that is left now is Kabuto adopting some twisted stance because of all of this, it should be next in line. I'm not really impressed by any of it, if you disagree fine.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:31 AM   #15
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

Butthurt?

Nah i'm just defending the chapter and i think you're nitpicking sometimes towards naruto. I actually thought you would like this but ok you decide to tackle kishi for using a kid-threat. Danzou and oro are pretty mean people, were you expecting them to be nice orso? The best way to make her go their way, in their book, was that.