Naruto Shippuden Bloodprison subbed - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Anime

Naruto Anime Talk about the anime series Naruto here! Remember, this is anime only. No manga!

Old 04-26-2012, 12:51 PM   #1
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Naruto Shippuden Bloodprison subbed

http://www.narutoget.com/watch/934-n...-blood-prison/

The raw version is out and the subbed version will be released soon

There is also a OVA ( on there as well Naruto Vs Konahameru and I have to say Its pretty damn funny. It seems that the animation team is going to make Konahameru inherit the shadow shuriken jutsu as well as searing ash.

edit...subbed version http://www.animedreaming.tv/naruto-s...son-episode-1/
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by SirBenoit; 04-29-2012 at 12:07 PM. Reason: couldnt post at first
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-26-2012, 01:16 PM   #2
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Shippuden Bloodprison Raw

I really liked this movie. Did the girl have rennigan or what cos it looks like she used rinne tensei on naruto to bring him back to life...smh
Old 04-26-2012, 01:39 PM   #3
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
I really liked this movie. Did the girl have rennigan or what cos it looks like she used rinne tensei on naruto to bring him back to life...smh
it did kinda loook like she had a ripple pattern in her eye
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 04-27-2012, 11:23 PM   #4
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

I don't get why he didn't just use the kyuubi to break the seal.. I also don't get why the Shishou Fuuin seal wasn't on his stomach.

Also I would be sooo pissed at my so called friends that accused me of some shit, sent me to jail and was like "trolololol just kidding, this was just a mission" and then got me killed. Awesome friends you got their.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to xxMESTxx For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (04-29-2012)
Old 04-29-2012, 09:32 AM   #5
thegodfather2450
tale of galant jiraiya

thegodfather2450 is an unknown quantity at this point

is there an english subbed torrent available to download. i have not found one yet.

Failures must be seen as amusements,they are trials which hone your skills.
The frog in the well drifts into the great ocean.
Feel pain,conteplate pain,accept pain and know pain.
Proud member of The Three Legandary Sannin Fanclub.
Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
proud to be a member of uzumaki narutu.
proud to be member of the yondaime fc.
proud to be a kage member fc.
proud to be a sage naruto member.

thegodfather2450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:08 PM   #6
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto Shippuden Bloodprison subbed

here is the subbed version

http://www.animedreaming.tv/naruto-s...son-episode-1/

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 05:43 PM   #7
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

This movie is so stupid but yet so fun to watch. I put it easily tied with the 3rd Shippuuden movie as the best Naruto movies. Good thing they changed the writer from last movie, because that was a bore-fest.

Well, let's start with the stupid. The timeline confuses me, so Naruto and Bee know each other but no pip about the fourth war? Also A has both arms and Konoha isn't a giant crater, and no CM? Figure THAT one out.

The mission cop-out by Tsunade and co. reeks of lazy writing. If they knew there was the chance of Naruto ending up dead, shouldn't they inform him before, you know, he gets himself killed in whirlpools? And it's not like the justification for the mission makes any sense: in a world where Henge no Jutsu exists, the Grass Fruit's plan only makes sense if everybody and their mothers forget such jutsu exists. But then Maroi and that other guy (forgot his name) use Henge. Great consistency! Also alibi seems to be nonexistent in this plot. Talking about Maroi, how come Mui's seal has a great toll on everybody but him? He uses Henge, Raiton and Suiton and not even a grunt of pain.

Kusagakure is landlocked but somehow has a prison at seashore. If they called it a lake, I'd buy, but Mui specifically says it's a sea out there. Geography, not the producer's expertise.

And, oh boy, the Ecstasy of Saint Teresa. In the middle of the prison. In a movie with heavy Greek and Shinto mythology. It's so out of place it isn't even funny. And worst, it's shown time after time like it's supposed to symbolize something, but the Ecstasy's meaning is already patent in its name. Unless Ryuuzetsu got down and dirty while healing Naruto off-screen, it's random as hell. Also, a prison filled with ninja criminals without any sensors?! That's begging for successful escapees.

The Grass Fruit quartet is bland and forgettable. Good thing they were disposed off quickly, but the same I can't say about Naruto's impersonator. He just had two scenes a couple of minutes long each and then he dies. What a waste.

The only useful backup were Gamabunta and Bee. The Konoha nins weren't even needed, get Naruto to hide somewhere and it'd achieve the same thing.

And what's up with people surviving dozens of minutes with a hole on their chest? Kushina and Minato already stretched it, but it was ridiculous in this movie. I'm pretty sure Mui spent almost the entire third act hemorrhaging from his chest but got to defeat Satori.

But I can't bring myself to hate this movie despite its many flaws because it's so damn enjoyable. Maroi and Mui pretty much made this movie work and I liked the Pandora's Box theme. Satori's whole fight was good and I liked that, for once, Naruto can't be credited fully for defeating Satori and Mui was the key for their victory. Muku and Ryuuzetsu's background isn't very elaborate, but it gets its job done. And I chuckled at the prisoner's riot, simple yet effective... MY CORN SOUP!!!

Definitely give it a watch, just expect a lot of nonsense.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (04-29-2012), xxMESTxx (04-29-2012)
Old 04-29-2012, 06:09 PM   #8
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

naruto movies have always sucked, didnt mind the final battle. Getting to see some of gamabuta and sage mode was good

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 06:23 PM   #9
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

And yet, Ryuuzetsu's eyes had a Rinnegan pattern. Wtf is that?
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 06:31 PM   #10
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
And yet, Ryuuzetsu's eyes had a Rinnegan pattern. Wtf is that?
It reminded me more of Kurenai's eyes, just icy blue instead of red.

Old 04-29-2012, 11:21 PM   #11
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
It reminded me more of Kurenai's eyes, just icy blue instead of red.
NO that was definately supposed to be a rinnegan plus that characters hairstyle and one eye showing kept bringing back memories of Nagato.. it was kinda pissing me off.. Im sure they could come up with some other cool looking eyes besides ones with rings..

PS when Kurenai has the fucking baby kishi better use her dojutsu for somethign cause thats a waste of a good eye design.. yea there are other dojutsu besides the big 3 and kishi needs to remember that

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 04-30-2012, 09:13 AM   #12
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
NO that was definately supposed to be a rinnegan
How come? I think Naruto, of all people, would recognize a Rinnegan user if he ever saw one. It's simply an artistic choice.

Quote:
when Kurenai has the fucking baby kishi better use her dojutsu for somethign cause thats a waste of a good eye design.. yea there are other dojutsu besides the big 3 and kishi needs to remember that
In anime, there are more doujutsu, but in the manga there are only 3, so tough luck on that one.

Old 12-19-2012, 06:57 AM   #13
kathyboby
Academy Student

kathyboby is an unknown quantity at this point

I like it. Thanks for sharing these information. Keep it up.
70-663 70-663 practice test
kathyboby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 03:57 AM   #14
zhulin
Academy Student

zhulin is an unknown quantity at this point

I like your post very much,it seems that it is very kind of you.would you be my friend,hope for your response.If later you encounter any problem, we can work together to exchange views on it. So that we can share more good idea. This is for us, it should be a very good thing. Sincerely look forward to your reply. hopefully,if you play FIFA you can view this site to Buy Fifa 14 Coins that you will need.and I am a fan of fifa 14.