Naruto Chapter 585 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-09-2012, 06:41 AM   #1
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Naruto Chapter 585

It's out: http://mangateers.com/manga/naruto/585/1/

another site: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c585/

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by SirBenoit; 05-09-2012 at 08:10 AM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (05-09-2012), ask me anything (05-09-2012), NeoKakarott023 (05-09-2012), Senkradlol (05-09-2012), Vengeance (05-09-2012)

Old 05-09-2012, 06:49 AM   #2
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Naruto Chapter 585

So this guy claims himself a dragon, yet aside from the sound bomb no original abilities have been shown. On top of that he has even more powers from early in the series.

It wasn't enough to give Madara the powers of different characters, now Kabuto has them like freaking trading cards.

Ok fight I guess, still don't care about his motives though. Also, wouldn't a journey of discovering one's own strength be a more credible way of accomplishing what Kabuto is trying to do here ? The guy can't even think for himself.

Last edited by Dagoro; 05-09-2012 at 06:55 AM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (05-09-2012)
Old 05-09-2012, 06:54 AM   #3
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

nice find...i didnt mind the chapter, finally done with flashback and itachi goes down.. Have a feeling that sasuke just kills kabuto leaving the edo still out in the war

Last edited by SirBenoit; 05-09-2012 at 07:02 AM.
SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SirBenoit For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (05-09-2012)
Old 05-09-2012, 07:00 AM   #4
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Now that I've read it, the chapter was okay until Itachi started giving moral lessons to Kabuto. It was so directed to the readers and not Kabuto alone that I wonder why Kishimoto didn't just break the fourth wall and be done with it.

Now let's see Izanami and KYF in Egypt rowing up denial.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (05-09-2012)
Old 05-09-2012, 07:02 AM   #5
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Total fucking recall... Anyway continues reading chapter.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (05-09-2012)
Old 05-09-2012, 07:02 AM   #6
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

IDK what folks will say about Kabuto's jutsu ...but I actually think it's pretty bad ass... yeah its weak that Kishi just envelops him in past foes powers but it is actually very unique. Kabuto is able to bring life or summon dead foes to help him battle while he maintains control. Shit these puppets are better than the edo's...he controls their jutsu personally. I have to reread but again this was nothing I expected from the last panel of the 584. Nothing really too new to Gasp over but he caught Itachi off guard really well. He shed a tear though when he sent out Oro..why was that? Was Itachis lecture getting to him? Good chapter overall.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 07:03 AM   #7
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point

True dagoro, but if Kabuto use new out of the roof techniques i bet you'll say "AH BULLSHIT, KISHI PULLED THAT OUT OF HIS ASS. WHY INTRODUCE NOW AND NOT SOONER???" Sometimes it's never good

Anyway the action was actually good, way better then last action scenes we had.

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to uzumakinagato For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (05-09-2012), ckraizitee (05-09-2012), Senkradlol (05-09-2012), SirBenoit (05-09-2012)
Old 05-09-2012, 07:09 AM   #8
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Annnd.... Itachi used Izanami riiiiiiight..... here.

PS: Kabuto is OP to bad he's gona fall next chapter.

PPS: O yeah 7 out of 10.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 05-09-2012 at 07:14 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (05-09-2012), NeoKakarott023 (05-09-2012), ninjalostboy95 (05-09-2012), Numinous (05-09-2012)
Old 05-09-2012, 07:26 AM   #9
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
True dagoro, but if Kabuto use new out of the roof techniques i bet you'll say "AH BULLSHIT, KISHI PULLED THAT OUT OF HIS ASS. WHY INTRODUCE NOW AND NOT SOONER???" Sometimes it's never good
Did I complain about the sound bomb ?

My beef with the last few chapters was the usual "give the villain a humane side" move that all Naruto villains get before they die. Kabuto's last skirmish happened ages ago, after all his supposed improvements I would welcome new abilities.

Get your facts straight and quit being a moron now.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (05-09-2012)
Old 05-09-2012, 07:31 AM   #10
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Someone taking on the abilities of others isn't a new thing. It's done is several different forms of media. With that said Kabuto is the love child of Harry Potter, Shang Tsung, & the Total Recall creeper baby.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 05-09-2012 at 07:33 AM.
Old 05-09-2012, 07:32 AM   #11
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

now he has the abilities of the sound 4 plus kimimaro. That gives him abilities of at least 8 people plus himself. I think Itachi will transfer the damage Kabuto did to him back to Kabuto thus forcing Kabuto to end edo tensei
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 07:37 AM   #12
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
Someone taking on the abilities of others isn't a new thing. It's done is several different forms of media.
I'm well aware of that, it doesn't make this instance any better though.

Kabuto apparently achieved sagehood which is something Oro couldn't. Why not capitalize on that instead of recycling 5 dead characters in one chapter ?
Old 05-09-2012, 07:37 AM   #13
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Anyone notice that Kabuto's chakra scalpel can cleave a human body in two?!? Talk about OP.

@Dagaro; From Kabuto's beginning we knew something was strange about his body. We knew that Oro coveted him because he was able to do countless experiments on Kabuto's body since he could heal or some shit. Since Kabuto had countless experiments done to his body he'd obviously have powers given to him from foreign DNA. Shit was explained in part 1. Mind you I would have preferred if Kabuto just used their abilities & didn't look like the creeper baby from Total Recall however the actual use of other powers really isn't a big surprise. What is surprising is that his chakra scalpel can cleave a human body in two.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 05-09-2012 at 07:42 AM.
Old 05-09-2012, 07:41 AM   #14
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
Anyone notice that Kabuto's chakra scalpel can cleave a human body in two?!? Talk about OP.
That is not that impressive, even by Naruto standards.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Gamabunta (05-09-2012), NeoKakarott023 (05-09-2012), ninjalostboy95 (05-09-2012)
Old 05-09-2012, 07:50 AM   #15
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
That is not that impressive, even by Naruto standards.
Actually it is since he did it so effortlessly. Naruto has to supercharge a ball with clones & throw it before getting the same effect while Kabuto did it with his fucking hand & takes no real chargetime at all to activate the scalpel. Imagine if he fought Tsunade seriously back in part 1.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: