Naruto Chapter 585 - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-09-2012, 10:26 AM   #31
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto Chapter 585

well kabuto doesnt need to bring out anything too deadly like (edo madara) because he knows that itachi and sasuke wont kill him...so he can keep attacking them with all he's got until sasuke and itachi are exhausted.

as soon as Edo tensei is cancelled and itachi gives sasuke the 'go' he'll probably 1 panel kill him
or itachi will
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-09-2012, 10:38 AM   #32
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Actually it is since he did it so effortlessly. Naruto has to supercharge a ball with clones & throw it before getting the same effect while Kabuto did it with his fucking hand & takes no real chargetime at all to activate the scalpel. Imagine if he fought Tsunade seriously back in part 1.
You forget that his powers are amplified by sage mode.. his jutsu reach has been extended so his chakra scapels are upgraded just as much as rasenshuriken was upgraded from hand delivery to missle guidance with expansion
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:40 AM   #33
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
You forget that his powers are amplified by sage mode.. his jutsu reach has been extended so his chakra scapels are upgraded just as much as rasenshuriken was upgraded from hand delivery to missle guidance with expansion
Fiiiine so he wouldn't just slice off Tsunade's fake tits with a single swing

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (05-09-2012)
Old 05-09-2012, 10:47 AM   #34
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Poor kabuto doesn't realize itachi already beat him, he really is interesting and def strong of course thise 2 aren't fighting full force so he looks stronger than he really is.

Finally i hope we see izanami next week. Still his sage mode hasn't really shown anything amazing no super human strength no amplified speed his attacks have more juice as they should but really that's all he's got.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:48 AM   #35
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
A lil disappointed. Kabuto Edo Summons Madara to battle 5 Kages, but brings out Sound 4 plus Kimmimaro, and Orochimaru, to battle and defend vs. 2 of the 3 Baddest Uchiha's that ever lived. Whilst he had access to all he had, and didn't input any of they're DNA into him.... like I said before about Kabuto, in battle he's a failure IMHO, he talks when he should fight, and anytime he decides to do something 'Uber' at an ultimate moment, he should reverse course and do the other thing since he wears fail like a suit of clothes. Don't even think, just do the other thing, maybe he'd succeed and be 'somebody' in his own mind.
That's left to be seen ,... remember he is completing Orochimaru's goasl and his ..To learn the secrets of all ninjusu/ Add everythign unto himself. He had access to the DNA of all those summons and everythign from way back when and even other shit we dont know about. The Shang Tsung analogy is perfect for him.. he's every villain plus his natural genious ability.

This reminds me .. I'm sure he got some of Zetsu while he was working on him .. he prolly has the spore technique which could help him collect DNA and more jutsu.

Also the part of Itachi and Sasuke placing each other under genjutsu to break out of Kabuto's was an exccelent touch.. I'd have to say it was my fave part of this issue.. it showed a little resourcefulness.
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 05-09-2012, 10:50 AM   #36
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Edo tensei cannot be killed, they will regenerate...

And yet the summoner himself never learns...

No wonder the longest villain so far...
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 10:53 AM   #37
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamabunta View Post
Edo tensei cannot be killed, they will regenerate...

And yet the summoner himself never learns...

No wonder the longest villain so far...
He knows he will regenerate he was just trying to stop the Jutsu from activating it.. Itachi might have gave Sasuke instruction during the genjutsu as well and passed the jutsu and whatever else he was preparing on to him and will just play defence once he regens.

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 05-09-2012, 10:54 AM   #38
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
I'm wondering what Sasuke does after this, I mean after the battle. Sasuke's reasoning for whatever he planned to do seems kinda fruitless now with everything considered. So Naruto fights Sasuke just for the hell of it? IDK, I'm missing the plot here.
Or they don't fight and fight the final villain instead and sasuke pulls a vegeta and admits naruto is the best.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:00 AM   #39
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Just to point something out since some people think Itachi isn't out of the fight yet.

Bottom Left Panel Kabuto has the sealing dagger ready. There is no reason why Kabuto wouldn't take that opportunity to put down Itachi since it was in his ability to do so.

Like I said Itachi is pretty much done it should come down to Sasuke now. Expect Sasuke to explain the Izanami on Itachi's behalf. Note when they made eye contact & each activated genjutsu.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 05-09-2012 at 11:01 AM.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:10 AM   #40
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Quote:
He knows he will regenerate he was just trying to stop the Jutsu from activating it.. Itachi might have gave Sasuke instruction during the genjutsu as well and passed the jutsu and whatever else he was preparing on to him and will just play defence once he regens.
Kabuto doing that just to stop the jutsu activating???... Thats funny cause i don't recall him saying anything to show that he know how izanami works..

And HR i don't think you remember itachi toyed around with kabuto with his word twice i think.... One using tsukyomi to beat the answer out of him and the other that he can sense kabuto....

Anyway Check out vengeance post cause i kind of agree izanami may have already been activated there...
Old 05-09-2012, 11:22 AM   #41
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Quote:
Just to point something out since some people think Itachi isn't out of the fight yet.

Bottom Left Panel Kabuto has the sealing dagger ready. There is no reason why Kabuto wouldn't take that opportunity to put down Itachi since it was in his ability to do so.

Like I said Itachi is pretty much done it should come down to Sasuke now. Expect Sasuke to explain the Izanami on Itachi's behalf. Note when they made eye contact & each activated genjutsu.
Guess either that Or alive for the talk promised...
Old 05-09-2012, 11:25 AM   #42
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamabunta View Post
Guess either that Or alive for the talk promised...
Tsukuyomi last for what 3 days in the minds eye? Allot can be said in 3 days time. No need for Itachi to be around any longer.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (05-09-2012), Gamabunta (05-09-2012), Human Rasengan (05-09-2012), NeoKakarott023 (05-09-2012), ninjalostboy95 (05-09-2012), Numinous (05-09-2012), Tmoore (05-09-2012)
Old 05-09-2012, 11:26 AM   #43
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
That's left to be seen ,... remember he is completing Orochimaru's goasl and his ..To learn the secrets of all ninjusu/ Add everythign unto himself. He had access to the DNA of all those summons and everythign from way back when and even other shit we dont know about. The Shang Tsung analogy is perfect for him.. he's every villain plus his natural genious ability.

This reminds me .. I'm sure he got some of Zetsu while he was working on him .. he prolly has the spore technique which could help him collect DNA and more jutsu.

Also the part of Itachi and Sasuke placing each other under genjutsu to break out of Kabuto's was an exccelent touch.. I'd have to say it was my fave part of this issue.. it showed a little resourcefulness.

I would agree that they broke each other out of the genjutsu at that moment. I can say since Itachi was trying to pull off a jutsu at the moment of Kabuto's attack. Yes it could of been Izanami. Kabuto has taken out the tag twice to place Itachi back under his control. I would believe him to actually pull this off. If Itachi does indeed stop Kabuto it would be more trump to the genius older brother. This could be the moment where Sasuke truly ends the era and legacy of Orochimaru by use of his own hands.(Without Kabuto being a bed ridden sick Sannin). I agree with Vengence also in that fact that Itachi's purpose in this manga is about to be up. I have to reread the manga and search if Orochimaru actually did experiments on Kabuto. I don't recall that at all sadly. I remember Oro boasting about Kabuto being able to use one body over and over without use of capturing so many test subjects. Kabuto at this point should of had a Zetsu to study. He amplified the zetsu army and Madara promised him one as well. Being able to use Mokuton would be a huge OP. Anyway next chapter the flashbacks end and someone is out of the equation for sure.

Last edited by apacolypz; 05-09-2012 at 11:27 AM.
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:41 AM   #44
Vengeance
Death Scythe

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/59123737/1

Not sure how long they'll keep it up but here's mangastreams translation.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-09-2012, 11:56 AM   #45
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/59123737/1

Not sure how long they'll keep it up but here's mangastreams translation.
So Itachi does do something to Kabuto, that is why Kabuto fell down to his knees and Itachi is holding a handsign up. I guess we will find out if Itachi told Sasuke something during their liberation via genjutsu. Kabuto is crying his little heart out and Itachi is such a verbal bully lol. Call the mofo the Chameleon fuck a Dragon.
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote