Naruto Chapter 585 - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-11-2012, 10:23 AM   #91
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto Chapter 585

THe whites of his eyes should be black anyway right??
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-11-2012, 10:25 AM   #92
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

AOTK - while I get what your trying to demonstrate, it really doesn't prove anything. Different insults and the edo bodies won't necessarily behave the same way every time. It could be damage to the eye, it could be loss of the eye by Itachi's doing OR it could be another classic fuck-up in drawing by Kishi (we all know it happens).

The final word is "I dunno what it is, but here's a theory." You know KYF won't back down even if you prove absolute evidence, so let's just wait. He won't gain anything from being right on this because two or three others hypothesized the link of the activation of Izanami on Sasuke and the missing eye before him. It's an interesting theory, but of course, not true.

yet.

If ever.

just saying

read my fic

i should get back to work
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 11:34 AM   #93
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
Oh for fuck's sake KYF stop making shit up to try and justify yourself. Itachi was no more attacked in the face in 582 than he was in this chapter. Look at the damn panel; not one of the giant ass rock spears even touched his head.

582 page 3
Here he gets impaled with giant spires, his right eye blacks out.
582 page 6
Three pages later his eye is back without any change and all the damage to the edo body is undone.
585 page 14
Here his right eye is again blacked out exactly the same way due to once again being blasted with a highly damaging technique.
Oh kornybee why so blind? Not that this really matters why his eye is black, but there is no doubt the right side of itachis face is being smashed by a stalagtite in this link just LOOK for god sakes...http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c582/3.html

Tell me where his right side of his face in this^^^ link??? ITS BEING SMASHED JUST LOOK!!!! This isn't even up for debate just freaking look, where is itachis right side of his face???

Next link is obviously a scan mistake or drawing mistake because there was too much darkness of the eye not making it easy to see the white pupil that is still there if u look hard enough...

The last link explain to me how an attack of the waist makes one eye go black and not the other??? As much damage was done on his waiste so why just one black eye?

Explain logically, don't bitch like a child.... or suggest things that actually happened DIDN'T!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 05-11-2012 at 11:36 AM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:23 PM   #94
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,717 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Explain logically, don't bitch like a child.... or suggest things that actually happened DIDN'T!
Am I the only one to find this statement ironic?
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (05-12-2012), jericho Uzimaki (05-12-2012), Mail (05-11-2012), Numinous (05-12-2012)
Old 05-12-2012, 07:00 AM   #95
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Am I the only one to wonder why people just don't put him on ignore?

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 10:06 AM   #96
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Apparently I'm a couple years ahead of the game.
Old 05-12-2012, 11:11 AM   #97
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Where is the fun in having KYF on ignore? If I was active, I swear I'd talk mostly to him.

I mean, just look at Korby's sig. I laughed my balls of when I read that the first time.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (05-12-2012), jericho Uzimaki (05-12-2012), Numinous (05-12-2012), SirBenoit (05-12-2012), Vengeance (05-12-2012)
Old 05-12-2012, 03:43 PM   #98
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
I mean, just look at Korby's sig. I laughed my balls of when I read that the first time.
And that's not even the funniest of flops made by him! You could write an entire book just with KYF being stupid, the guy delivers!

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 03:58 PM   #99
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c582/3.html

as much as I love to sit back and watch these situations.

I must interrupt, his eye is neither gone or blacked out, it is just poor shading. LOOK closely. his eye is still there, you can see the slight outline of it.

BUT here I can't see ANY outline of an eye or pupil or anything. So I would say Izanami has been completed, in my opinion.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c585/14.html

Izanagi takes the left, Izanami takes the right eye, over use in general takes sight from both.

Well thats my 2 cents.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 04:03 PM   #100
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c582/3.html

as much as I love to sit back and watch these situations.

I must interrupt, his eye is neither gone or blacked out, it is just poor shading. LOOK closely. his eye is still there, you can see the slight outline of it.

BUT here I can't see ANY outline of an eye or pupil or anything. So I would say Izanami has been completed, in my opinion.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c585/14.html

Izanagi takes the left, Izanami takes the right eye, over use in general takes sight from both.

Well thats my 2 cents.
Um...how do you figure a specific eye is taken? I was under the impression that any sharingan can be used for Izanagi/Izanami, but is lost after. Hell, Danzo kinda proved that with an arm full of sharingan being used for Izanagi.
Old 05-12-2012, 04:17 PM   #101
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Um...how do you figure a specific eye is taken? I was under the impression that any sharingan can be used for Izanagi/Izanami, but is lost after. Hell, Danzo kinda proved that with an arm full of sharingan being used for Izanagi.
That is a good question.

Tobi lost the Genjutsu eye, when he used the Izanagi.

Far as Danzo, exception to the rule. Seeing as he was a walking Uchiha/Senju Frankenstein.

All the sharinghan used could have been Genjutsu eyes. Only Kishi can BS himself out of that question. I dare not try!

Left eye is Defense(genjutsu).
Right eye offense(Amaterasu).
together they equal Offense/Defense (Susan'oo)

Ultimate Genjutsu= Izanagi price take away Genjutsu eye.
Ultimate Offense=Izanagi, price take away Amaterasu eye.

That's all I have, I will ADMIT that this is my own conclusion and I may be completely wrong.
Old 05-12-2012, 04:25 PM   #102
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Except Sasuke already proved the eye layout wrong. His left eye summoned Amaterasu, his right eye used his Mangekyo genjutsu.

Itachi's right eye summoned Amaterasu, and his left eye used Tsukuyomi.

Tobi never showed Mangekyo, and the base sharingan has shown to have the ability to use a genjutsu in order to make an opponent think the user was reading their minds.

Madara hasn't shown any Mangekyo abilities beyond Susano'o, so we don't know which eye uses Amaterasu and his mangekyo genjutsu.

Shisui has only shown the ability to use Kotoamatsukami, and apparently he could use it with both eyes as Danzo was using it with the eye he stole and Itachi used it with the eye Shisui gave him.

Danzo was spamming Izanagi with 10 base sharingan eyes, none of them showed the ability to turn into a Mangekyo, so we can't say for certain if they could use Amaterasu.
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (05-13-2012)
Old 05-12-2012, 05:06 PM   #103
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thank You.

I actually didn't notice that little fact about Sasuke being a mirror of Itachi far as which eye does what.

Still stand by Danzo being an exception, due to the Senju/Uchiha DNA combined. Besides he is not even an Uchiha in any right, much like Kakashi. Just using the eyes, they acquired through different means.

Agreed, Tobi controlling people is a base ability anyway.

Such as when Kakashi was fighting big sword guy from seven swords men in the beginning of the series. (forgot his name)When he thought he was reading his moves it was explained that he was controlling him to appear as if he was reading his moves.

So that being said, Shisui was known for being the ultimate at another BASE jutsu...Body Flicker. His mind control jutsu could have been basic ability for MS and he was the only one to excel in it. I mean Itachi is known for putting you in genjutsu by pointing at you. WITHOUT using Tsukyomi.

Far as we know Tobi is an experiment as well, he has Zetsu healing, Vortex creation, and intangibility. He is the mystery of all mysteries in this series, to me.

So to me which eye does what doesn't matter you still lose the eye that controls that jutsu when it is done.

I just think that Itachi has actually lost an eye this time, thats all.

OT: since Shisui really did kill himself did he have Itachi "help" do it so he could achieve MS or was it the LOSS of his best friend that awoke the MS? Which in turn shows how Kakashi could have awoken his MS.

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 05-12-2012 at 05:08 PM.
Old 05-12-2012, 05:11 PM   #104
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn people can come up with dumb ass fucking theories considering Naruto.

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:04 PM   #105
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Because it's rude. If you really don't want to look at someone's post then simply don't read them. No need to actually put someone on ignore to actually ignore them. People who simply put people on ignore then continuously comment about how that person is on ignore are douche bags. Hey look I can't read this message because they're on ignore I R so cool herp derp! Get a life people seriously.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 05-12-2012 at 09:06 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
liondemon (05-12-2012), Senkradlol (05-12-2012)