Naruto Chapter 585 - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2012, 09:52 PM   #106
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,138
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto Chapter 585

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
People who simply put people on ignore then continuously comment about how that person is on ignore are douche bags. Hey look I can't read this message because they're on ignore I R so cool herp derp! Get a life people seriously.
...So I'm either courteous enough to read his dribble anyway, or I'm a fucking masochist. Not sure.

By the way, half the reason I put him on ignore is that his posts are long as fuck. Between his tl;dr ranting and his mountainous sig, they stretch the page a lot. Given that I usually don't care what he has to say if there isn't some kind of debate going back and forth that he feels the need to add his two cents to, it's easier to just have the little "there's a post here, click if you wanna see it". Then there's the fact that arguing with the fuck is like listening to a broken record.

EDIT: also not trying to be exactly what you're describing there, just thought I'd point that out.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 05-12-2012, 10:47 PM   #107
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto Chapter 585

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
...So I'm either courteous enough to read his dribble anyway, or I'm a fucking masochist. Not sure.
No one's asking you to read his post. But at the same time no one is asking you to announce to the world that a specific person is on your ignore list. I could care less what you choose to read & what you choose not to. The point is about people who put others there then constantly talk shit about how that person is listed on ignore. That's just being petty at that point as if that person anally fucked you in the past or something. People who do that come off as whinny bitches. Simply don't read the post if that person annoys you isn't a hard thing to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
By the way, half the reason I put him on ignore is that his posts are long as fuck. Between his tl;dr ranting and his mountainous sig, they stretch the page a lot. Given that I usually don't care what he has to say if there isn't some kind of debate going back and forth that he feels the need to add his two cents to, it's easier to just have the little "there's a post here, click if you wanna see it".
So what's the point in announcing to the world that you do that? Like I said no one gives a shit what you choose to do so there's no reason to boost about it in an attempt to cry for attention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
Then there's the fact that arguing with the fuck is like listening to a broken record.
Again no one is asking you to argue with anyone. It's actually allot easier to simply not read something than it is to read it. I mean really how hard is it to scroll past a name or not open a thread with a retarded title to ignore such stupidity? The mere idea that people actually take the time to read the bullshit shows that they're interested in reading it(whether it be for a laugh, troll attempt, & just out of boredom). This includes would be trolls that bash him. It's a form of entertainment to people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
EDIT: also not trying to be exactly what you're describing there, just thought I'd point that out.
Well to late for that because you just did. Fell for it hook line & sinker.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 05-12-2012 at 10:51 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 11:53 PM   #108
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,138
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto Chapter 585

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
No one's asking you to read his post. But at the same time no one is asking you to announce to the world that a specific person is on your ignore list. I could care less what you choose to read & what you choose not to. The point is about people who put others there then constantly talk shit about how that person is listed on ignore. That's just being petty at that point as if that person anally fucked you in the past or something. People who do that come off as whinny bitches. Simply don't read the post if that person annoys you isn't a hard thing to do.


So what's the point in announcing to the world that you do that? Like I said no one gives a shit what you choose to do so there's no reason to boost about it in an attempt to cry for attention.


Again no one is asking you to argue with anyone. It's actually allot easier to simply not read something than it is to read it. I mean really how hard is it to scroll past a name or not open a thread with a retarded title to ignore such stupidity? The mere idea that people actually take the time to read the bullshit shows that they're interested in reading it(whether it be for a laugh, troll attempt, & just out of boredom). This includes would be trolls that bash him. It's a form of entertainment to people.


Well to late for that because you just did. Fell for it hook line & sinker.
Look bro I seriously don't care if you're trying to pat yourself on the back for not being an attention whore like all the "losers" who argue on the internet with KYF and/or put him on ignore. Sorry for having reasons other than "blah blah look at me" for doing so, and so glad you got a kick out of telling yourself that your "trap" was set.

I post when I have something to say. That's it. It's not some self-validation exercise or anything stupid like that. I assume that it's like that for most of the people here who contribute anything intelligent. So yeah, congrats on being better than absolutely everyone. Go throw yourself a party.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 12:55 PM   #109
Gamabunta
Chuunin
 
Gamabunta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 653
Thanks: 443
Thanked 238 Times in 126 Posts
Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto Chapter 585

Ignore list its shitty too for not working even when nobody quotes KYF?...
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 02:52 PM   #110
Senkradlol
Chuunin
 
Senkradlol's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PA
Age: 21
Posts: 410
Thanks: 468
Thanked 161 Times in 94 Posts
Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto Chapter 585

Lol AOTKorby guy keeps talking away, but he's ignored so lol.

See what I did there? No point in this at all.
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Senkradlol For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (05-14-2012)
Old 05-14-2012, 04:41 AM   #111
liondemon
Missing Kage
 
liondemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Central Cloud
Posts: 3,197
Thanks: 344
Thanked 723 Times in 459 Posts
liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto Chapter 585

Vengeance, can I come to your party? Also, maybe I should put Numinmus on my ignore list. His posts, usually in response to KYF, often stretch out my page, a lot. It would be sooooo much easier to just have him on ignore than to go to all the trouble of scrolling down the page and past his post. I've got other bullshit excuses for why he would do better on my ignore list, if anyone is interested. ...no, nobody cares? Okay...

On topic- I liked Kabuto better before I knew anything about him other than he was Orochumaru's loyal flunky. I am ready for Kishi to be done with the know it all, bandwagon nerd. He's a genius loser with a boo hoo boring back story.

I hope that Itachi is the reason for Kabuto releasing the edo tensei jutsu. Then, Sasuke or "somebody" can make this known so that Itachi can finally get the respect that he deserves from Konoha and the ninja world. They'll be like, "Wow, Itachi broke out of edo tensei and he forced Kabuto to release the jutsu? He really is a great ninja and a true hero. Somebody put his face on a mountain. At least, build a huge statue of him."
__________________
Ninja Assassin


Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to liondemon For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (05-14-2012)
Old 05-14-2012, 05:46 AM   #112
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto Chapter 585

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Also, maybe I should put Numinmus on my ignore list.
No problem, just make sure you spell the damn word correctly. It's in English, after all.

Quote:
His posts, usually in response to KYF, often stretch out my page, a lot.
@ bolded: talk about selective reading. Oh, that's right, you only populate this section therefore only read what I post here, my bad.

At stretching out the page, you have two easy solutions: teach KYF how not to be a complete idiot or User CP-->Settings & Options--->Edit Options-->Thread Display Options-->Number of Posts to Show per Page-->Select "Show 100 Posts per page". That way, anyone with a brain's posts won't stretch that much your selective-reading-just-to-whine pages. You're welcome.

Quote:
I've got other bullshit excuses for why he would do better on my ignore list, if anyone is interested. ...no, nobody cares? Okay...
Nobody would care because everybody knows: butthurt. You could do yourself a favor and not be so damn transparent.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 08:18 AM   #113
liondemon
Missing Kage
 
liondemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Central Cloud
Posts: 3,197
Thanks: 344
Thanked 723 Times in 459 Posts
liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Naruto Chapter 585

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
No problem, just make sure you spell the damn word correctly. It's in English, after all.



@ bolded: talk about selective reading. Oh, that's right, you only populate this section therefore only read what I post here, my bad.

At stretching out the page, you have two easy solutions: teach KYF how not to be a complete idiot or User CP-->Settings & Options--->Edit Options-->Thread Display Options-->Number of Posts to Show per Page-->Select "Show 100 Posts per page". That way, anyone with a brain's posts won't stretch that much your selective-reading-just-to-whine pages. You're welcome.



Nobody would care because everybody knows: butthurt. You could do yourself a favor and not be so damn transparent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Fell for it hook line & sinker.
..........
__________________
Ninja Assassin


Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 08:50 AM   #114
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto Chapter 585

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
..........
Your posting process summarized in image:






... yeah, you're not fooling anybody, liondemon. And next time, don't copy-paste Vengeance's gags, but that would mean you thinking of clever shticks. Not happening, as far as everybody knows.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (05-14-2012), kael03 (05-14-2012)
Old 05-14-2012, 10:14 AM   #115
liondemon
Missing Kage
 
liondemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Central Cloud
Posts: 3,197
Thanks: 344
Thanked 723 Times in 459 Posts
liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto Chapter 585

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senkradlol View Post
Lol AOTKorby guy keeps talking away, but he's ignored so lol.

See what I did there? No point in this at all.
So, you're saying that you can just ignore someone and let them keep talking to themselves without putting them on the ignore list?

On topic- Kabuto is so desperate to find himself and feel a sense of importance in his little world that he became a pathetic monster. I guess a lonely, flunky, butt kiss no life-life can do that to you. He wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't so obsessed with Sasuke and Orochumaru. Obsession is so gay.
__________________
Ninja Assassin


Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:16 AM   #116
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto Chapter 585

Oh wow all this talk about peopel on ignore lists.. when we fully know most peopel just say you are on ignore but comment on everythign you say.. as for me I ignore peopel for a brief time until I have calmed down and not allowed that person to get under my skin so much but will un-ignore them because I know that peopel I tend not to agree with do have some valid points that I can learn from .. yeah .. you can learn somethign form an asshole if nothing else but how they operate.

But I would have to agree mentioning you have someoen on an ignore lists just makes the point of having someone one an ignore list moot. Why ??? Because you're still giving that person attention which is the opposite of what ignoring them does.

On topic @ Lion Demon I dont understand how you could have lied Kabuto more as a mystery his character is much more dynamic now with tryign to make a home at the orphanage and then beign made into a spy moving from place to place loosing himself and trying to find himself in others.

That little speech given by Itachi wheere the 4th wall was almost broken was directed at not only Kabuto but the reader. Simply put it's ok to learn from others and even take a part of what they have to teach you along the way but it's most important to forge your own trail!

Kabuto is really one of the most liberating characters.. he has no one to dissapoint no one to motivate or un-motivate him .. he is basically intelect unleashed.. where Oro was chaos kabuto is more structured and purposeful.. I hope kishi finds a way to let him be this force he's turning into for a while and doesn't end his glory too soon like he did Danzo.. Damn Danzo had soo much potential.. The war could have been put off for a while just to let Danzo send the konoha rookies on impossible morallly compromising missions.. he woudl have Root-ized the whole Konoha shinobi force. Such a waste of a great character..turned into sasuke food.. and now Kishi istrying to do it to Kabuto.
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 05-14-2012 at 10:20 AM.
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (05-14-2012)
Old 05-14-2012, 10:31 AM   #117
liondemon
Missing Kage
 
liondemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Central Cloud
Posts: 3,197
Thanks: 344
Thanked 723 Times in 459 Posts
liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto Chapter 585

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Oh wow all this talk about peopel on ignore lists.. when we fully know most peopel just say you are on ignore but comment on everythign you say.. as for me I ignore peopel for a brief time until I have calmed down and not allowed that person to get under my skin so much but will un-ignore them because I know that peopel I tend not to agree with do have some valid points that I can learn from .. yeah .. you can learn somethign form an asshole if nothing else but how they operate.

But I would have to agree mentioning you have someoen on an ignore lists just makes the point of having someone one an ignore list moot. Why ??? Because you're still giving that person attention which is the opposite of what ignoring them does.

On topic @ Lion Demon I dont understand how you could have lied Kabuto more as a mystery his character is much more dynamic now with tryign to make a home at the orphanage and then beign made into a spy moving from place to place loosing himself and trying to find himself in others.

That little speech given by Itachi wheere the 4th wall was almost broken was directed at not only Kabuto but the reader. Simply put it's ok to learn from others and even take a part of what they have to teach you along the way but it's most important to forge your own trail!

Because before, as a mystery, Kabuto was just this loyal flunky to a great man. To me, his back story was boring as hell. Boo hoo, he tried to make a home at the orphanage, became a spy, mommy tried to kill him because she didn't remember him, and he was moved from place to place. Now, he combined all this DNA in himself to "find himself?" He already knew who he was. He was flunky to the most worthy person that wanted him. I like the idea of Kabuto just finding his place as the genius flunky of Orochumaru, one of my fav characters. But all this finding himself seems a little too pansy and girly for me. Isn't that a line that is often used by women after they have come out of a long relationship with some man, a relationship that they spent being the woman that man wanted them to be? "I just need to find myself, right now." I liked him better when he knew who he was and had no sob story or reasons for who he was. He could have just been one of those shinobi that decided to serve and be loyal to a great but evil shinobi, who actually seemed to actually respect Kabuto for the loyal flunky and genius shinobi that he was. But that's just me.
__________________
Ninja Assassin


Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 05-14-2012 at 10:34 AM.
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to liondemon For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (05-14-2012)
Old 05-14-2012, 10:44 AM   #118
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto Chapter 585

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Because before, as a mystery, Kabuto was just this loyal flunky to a great man. To me, his back story was boring as hell. Boo hoo, he tried to make a home at the orphanage, became a spy, mommy tried to kill him because she didn't remember him, and he was moved from place to place. Now, he combined all this DNA in himself to "find himself?" He already knew who he was. He was flunky to the most worthy person that wanted him. I like the idea of Kabuto just finding his place as the genius flunky of Orochumaru, one of my fav characters. But all this finding himself seems a little too pansy and girly for me. Isn't that a line that is often used by women after they have come out of a long relationship with some man, a relationship that they spent being the woman that man wanted them to be? "I just need to find myself, right now." I liked him better when he knew who he was and had no sob story or reasons for who he was. He could have just been one of those shinobi that decided to serve and be loyal to a great but evil shinobi, who actually seemed to actually respect Kabuto for the loyal flunky and genius shinobi that he was. But that's just me.
But the whole time he didn't knwo who he was and still doesn't .. the reason he's adding all thsi stuff to himself to "find out who he is" is that in the process he will become powerful discovering things about himself and he will discover he is who he has become.. everything!!! muhahahaha
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:57 AM   #119
liondemon
Missing Kage
 
liondemon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: South Central Cloud
Posts: 3,197
Thanks: 344
Thanked 723 Times in 459 Posts
liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto Chapter 585

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
But the whole time he didn't knwo who he was and still doesn't .. the reason he's adding all thsi stuff to himself to "find out who he is" is that in the process he will become powerful discovering things about himself and he will discover he is who he has become.. everything!!! muhahahaha
The whole time, he was a flunky. The genius should have known that. He was Danzou's flunky, first. Then, he was Orochu's flunky. A flunky is who he is. Orochu used Juugo's curse seal, a snake body, and other people's bodies. But he was always Orochumaru, the genius shinobi. He knew who he was and what he wanted out of life. Kabuto is still following in Orochu's path, just with a slightly different and more effective approach. He has learned from Orochu's mistakes, I guess. But he has to search for his own desires and pave his own way if he wants to discover things about himself. He is still Orochu's flunky, and he has become a super flunky to all of Orochu's experiments and the DNA of the others. I like seeing him show some backbone against Sasuke and Itachi. But his courage and backbone comes from the DNA that he is still flunky to. It's easy to be a tough guy when you have others backing you or when you're shielded by someone or something.
__________________
Ninja Assassin


Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 05-14-2012 at 11:02 AM.
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to liondemon For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (05-14-2012)
Old 05-14-2012, 11:09 AM   #120
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto Chapter 585

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
The whole time, he was a flunky. The genius should have known that. He was Danzou's flunky, first. Then, he was Orochu's flunky. A flunky is who he is. Orochu used Juugo's curse seal, a snake body, and other people's bodies. But he was always Orochumaru, the genius shinobi. He knew who he was and what he wanted out of life. Kabuto is still following in Orochu's path, just with a slightly different and more effective approach. He has learned from Orochu's mistakes, I guess. But he has to search for his own desires and pave his own way if he wants to discover things about himself. He is still Orochu's flunky, and he has become a super flunky to all of Orochu's experiments and the DNA of the others. I like seeing him show some backbone against Sasuke and Itachi. But his courage and backbone comes from the DNA that he is still flunky to. It's easy to be a tough guy when you have others backing you or when you're shielded by someone or something.
Thing is the flashbacks shed light on things.. obviously for him to have kimmimaro and the sound four and all the abilities he's taken .. it shows that kabuto has been doing this all this time .. there were times we woudl see kabuto in a lab and oronowhere to be seen .. sure he was watching Oro but he still moved forward on his own plans.. he's brilliant if you ask me. aligning himslef with the most powerful peopel in the manga staying one step behind as to not be seena s athreat only to emerge whe4n the time is right and crush everything!
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Naruto 584 Spoilers Numinous Naruto Manga 4 04-27-2012 05:05 PM
Sasukes EMS NeoKakarott023 Naruto Manga 48 06-20-2011 03:30 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.