Naruto Chapter 585 - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-14-2012, 01:19 PM   #121
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Chapter 585

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
But the whole time he didn't knwo who he was and still doesn't .. the reason he's adding all thsi stuff to himself to "find out who he is" is that in the process he will become powerful discovering things about himself and he will discover he is who he has become.. everything!!! muhahahaha
I don't see how adding stuff and becoming more powerful will make it possible for him to find out who he is. No doubt it will make him stronger and anyone can discover what they have becom without adding anything to himself or becoming powerful, it depends how he chooses to live his life. Unless speaking literally, he wants to find out his origin, where he came from? etc... In that case he needs to find a technique that will allow him to timetravel to see his past, or perhaps he can find out a technique to see his past, maybe that's why he requires sasuke's sharingan.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-14-2012, 04:40 PM   #122
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiUchiha View Post
I don't see how adding stuff and becoming more powerful will make it possible for him to find out who he is. No doubt it will make him stronger and anyone can discover what they have becom without adding anything to himself or becoming powerful, it depends how he chooses to live his life. Unless speaking literally, he wants to find out his origin, where he came from? etc... In that case he needs to find a technique that will allow him to timetravel to see his past, or perhaps he can find out a technique to see his past, maybe that's why he requires sasuke's sharingan.
I don't think he needs Sasuke's eyes, but his body I'm guessing. I agree adding a lot of shit together simply makes moar shit. He wants to become something unexplainable, so he can have some recognition, thats all he seemingly wants. Attention whore he is.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:43 PM   #123
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

I'm starting to think this kabuto character was created to downplay everything sasuke did to gain power. Not only does he have edo at his disposal but who he can’t control he adds them inside of him...right now “he” is damn near everybody...
Old 05-14-2012, 06:07 PM   #124
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I don't think he needs Sasuke's eyes, but his body I'm guessing. I agree adding a lot of shit together simply makes moar shit. He wants to become something unexplainable, so he can have some recognition, thats all he seemingly wants. Attention whore he is.
No offense but, why the hell would anybody want Sasuke for anything BUT his eyes? If I had this creepy little fetish like Kabuto, I'd want Naruto's body, with Sasuke's eyes, plus everything he already has. Obviously that wouldn't happen, but that would at least be the plan. Not like villains really ever succeed in the end.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 08:43 PM   #125
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
No offense but, why the hell would anybody want Sasuke for anything BUT his eyes? If I had this creepy little fetish like Kabuto, I'd want Naruto's body, with Sasuke's eyes, plus everything he already has. Obviously that wouldn't happen, but that would at least be the plan. Not like villains really ever succeed in the end.
Curios fact I thought of, Danzou could use the Inazagi because he had Harashirma's DNA injected in him as well, so how can Itachi use this new tech without? I'm not specifically sure, but I'm getting that both senju and uchiha have special bodies IMHO. If they're decendants from the Ridoku Clown, or his sons, it would give them access to such jutsu's im assuming.

Simply the eyes, equal not enough IMHO, sure Kabuto could integrate them into his mass of shit that he calls himself, but Sasukes MS or EMS hasn't been shown to be more effective, or powerful than Edo-Madara whos boosted, or even Edo-Itachi at MS. Thats drawing me to a conclusion that at this point, ANY sharingan from Tobi's supply would make Kabuto almost unbeatable to 99.7% of every shinobi left standing. Hell he gave Madara his Rinnengan, and other stuff, he could've integrated both the Rinnengan, and Sharingan into his own eyes like Tobi if he wanted I believe. He's Kabuto, the Mad Frankenstien Making Lackey who simply wants to matter, to somebody.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 10:05 AM   #126
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiUchiha View Post
It's not that he's going to find out who he was but rather find out who he is becoming. as he adds to himself he gains power and confidence who he was becomes less and less important as he will be making a name for himself.. becoming his own man and everything else to an extent. He's moving from this shy lacky type person to an individual who is confident in his abilities and is gaining a reputation.. Hell everyone wants to know the caster of Edo Tensei.. every nation knows or will know of the Dragon sage that waged a war by damn near alone unleasheed powerful warriors , Madara Uchiha , exposed Tobi, and sent the Shinobi world into dissaray.. that is who Kabuto is!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Curios fact I thought of, Danzou could use the Inazagi because he had Harashirma's DNA injected in him as well, so how can Itachi use this new tech without? I'm not specifically sure, but I'm getting that both senju and uchiha have special bodies IMHO. If they're decendants from the Ridoku Clown, or his sons, it would give them access to such jutsu's im assuming.

Simply the eyes, equal not enough IMHO, sure Kabuto could integrate them into his mass of shit that he calls himself, but Sasukes MS or EMS hasn't been shown to be more effective, or powerful than Edo-Madara whos boosted, or even Edo-Itachi at MS. Thats drawing me to a conclusion that at this point, ANY sharingan from Tobi's supply would make Kabuto almost unbeatable to 99.7% of every shinobi left standing. Hell he gave Madara his Rinnengan, and other stuff, he could've integrated both the Rinnengan, and Sharingan into his own eyes like Tobi if he wanted I believe. He's Kabuto, the Mad Frankenstien Making Lackey who simply wants to matter, to somebody.
Only reason Shodai cells were used was to augment the massive amount of sharingans and the chakra required for danzo to spam the jutsu. An individual of Uchiha blood would be able to use Izanagi with the addition of Senju DNA.. how Itachi is able to use Izanami is a good question where the hell did he get Senju DNA..did he have it in him before he died???
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (05-15-2012)
Old 05-15-2012, 11:18 AM   #127
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Don't need it Senju DNA to perform it. Danzo needed it too use Hashirama's jutsu and the extra chakra for all those Sharinghan.

Izanami is a Uchiha Clan technique just like Izanagi is, they just have heavy prices to them. the total lose of an eye, for each. as Danzo lost an eye each time he used it.

In to reuse some techniques(Shisui MS tech) Senju DNA is needed for some reason.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:29 AM   #128
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
Don't need it Senju DNA to perform it. Danzo needed it too use Hashirama's jutsu and the extra chakra for all those Sharinghan.

Izanami is a Uchiha Clan technique just like Izanagi is, they just have heavy prices to them. the total lose of an eye, for each. as Danzo lost an eye each time he used it.

In to reuse some techniques(Shisui MS tech) Senju DNA is needed for some reason.
No that's not entirely true.. Sure it is an Uchiha kenjutsu but the fact remains that you need both bloodlines of the Rikudou sage to perform it so that means Itachi would still need some senju DNA or at the minimum some Uzumaki DNA.. I think Senju and uzumaki might be interchangable but dont quote me on that.
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 05-15-2012, 11:51 AM   #129
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point

Senji and Uzumaki are the same in that matter, you can quote me on it like I give a fuck and it's common logic anyways.

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 11:57 AM   #130
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v54/c510/10.html

You are correct.

How could I have forgotten that?!

Okay so now, is Izanagi the same far as requirements?

i think it will be discovered that some Senju mated with Uchiha and down the line THOSE are the ones that develop these Izzie powers.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 01:01 PM   #131
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v54/c510/10.html

You are correct.

How could I have forgotten that?!

Okay so now, is Izanami the same far as requirements?

i think it will be discovered that some Senju mated with Uchiha and down the line THOSE are the ones that develop these Izzie powers.
Going that rout any of the current or most recent generation of the Uchiha would be capable of achieving it including Sasuke. IMO I think that the Uchiha made it a kinjutsu because it would cause the person to loose their light and sharingan abilities but furthermore it wouydl cause the clans to mix blood with the Senju who subjegated them and made them second class citizens.

THe most important question then would be where did Itachi get Senju DNA from.. did he have interaction with Tsunade? are there other senju or will kishi write another clan or clans as descendants.. how he's going to cover this plot hole will be interesting.

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (05-15-2012), NeoKakarott023 (05-15-2012)
Old 05-16-2012, 07:11 PM   #132
eigger1202
Academy Student

Location: "second star to the right, and straight on till morning"
eigger1202 is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought only Bleach is copying from Yuyu Hakusho, But this Izanami is almost the same When Kurama defeats the Elder Toguro by Using that Weird Looking Tree on him, an Illusion on his Head fighting Kurama in an infinite "LOOP"
eigger1202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 11:15 PM   #133
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Rasenganja is on a distinguished road

OMG Kabuto is thee bestest longest livingest villain EVAR!!!!!!

^.^ Ya fucking right...
Rasenganja is offline   Reply With Quote