One piece 665 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-28-2012, 05:43 AM   #1
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
One piece 665

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/665

Enjoy

"Isn't it fine like this" lol, only Luffy could say something like that.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems

Last edited by stubborn_d0nkey; 04-28-2012 at 06:08 AM.
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (04-28-2012), Gakure (05-04-2012), NeoKakarott023 (04-28-2012)

Old 04-28-2012, 06:28 AM   #2
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: One piece 665

Meh chapter.

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:46 AM   #3
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Great chapter.

Franky's expression while on Chopper's body were hilarious, and this new drug twist is really interesting. If these kids are being gradually turned into giants through the use of these drugs, could that giant skull we saw at the very beginning be the remains of a regular person after the entire procedure ?

What if Law's crew are being given this crap as well, imagine a giant Bepo.

These brothers though, I'm a bit disappointed that Zoro got knocked out by them, but they seem to be carrying the same guns the other PH guards did so they probably got done in by sleeping gas once again. Speaking of sleeping gas, nice upgrade for Usopp.

Next chapter we will get some action, so I can't wait. It will also take some time to get used to Vice Warden Magellan. He probably stepped down voluntarily after BB's crew kicked his ass, it bruised his pride.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:57 AM   #4
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Edit: Forgot that BB's crew fought Magellan after Bon Kurei. Nevermind. Although I still want the "okama never die" statement to be true.

On the chapter itself, Chopper's maddened indignation makes me want him to fight CC and beat the gases out of him. But, outside of Chopper, it's a transitional chapter so not that exciting.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 04-28-2012 at 07:59 AM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:11 AM   #5
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

It would be cool to see Chopper take on CC, but Luffy always fights the main villain.

In order to fight CC Haki will also be needed, Chopper hasn't shown signs of it. What I'm looking forward the most aside from the mystery of this island explained, are serious fights. I want to see Zoro go all out more than anyone else, and to see the switched SHs use their respective body's abilities.

Edit: Another funny bit was Franky being rolled around as guard point Chopper by Luffy and the kids. Love these little details.

Last edited by Dagoro; 04-28-2012 at 08:17 AM.
Old 04-28-2012, 12:37 PM   #6
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

This is going to be a total beatdown of the SH who are people's bodies by CC crew. I see no way they can fight like that. I just like Oda's handicap style. 'Get them beat a lil with a handicup and let them revive with a bang'. True all the time.

Luffy, Ussop, Robin and Franky-in-Chopper shd cause some havoc at the facility. Wanna see what luffy will do if he sees Law teaming up with CC.

Looking at the changed bodies again, Sanji-in-Nami will be totally useless. He cant fight in Nami's fragile body. lol

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:21 PM   #7
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Yeah, the knockout of Brooke, Sanji-Nami and Zoro was odd. I can only suspect that they were ambushed, but still, that shit shouldn't catch Zoro. Maybe they fought each other instead. Figure the Samurai will find them.

Decent chapter. Moving things along. I only hope that it was a translation error that made me read "pituitary hormone".
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:07 PM   #8
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Great Chapter.

Honestly Chopper was the star in this chapter in my view reminded me of the time on Thriller Bark when he gets major mad at the Doctor for making the girl lick his boot, love how Chopper expression is drawn and was in the anime.

Going to agree with Robin Franky shouldnt talk as Chopper its far too wierd ! I mean look at his face when he first got Cotton Candy...then the one were he is smirking with Franky its too freaky.

I'm a little disappointed in Zoro getting taken down so easy I would like in the next chapter if one of the brothers said that Zoro had taken more gas to take down that usually normal. Would make it better in my view.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:11 AM   #9
op101
Genin

op101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys, pretty sure they were ambushed. I don't see any of Zoro's swords drawn (looks like Nami's staff thing and Brook's cane sword are stuck in the snow).

And also, even if the pituitary hormone comment wasn't EXACTLY correct, it's more or less right (for a manga). Anterior pituitary does secrete growth hormone He's pretty much saying that if the kids aren't normally big (ie if their GH isn't normally raised, who knows how Giant physiology works :P) then they've been experimented on to make them big (increase their GH). Sorry for the unnecessary rant, med student nearing exams lol :/
op101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 07:25 AM   #10
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by op101 View Post
And also, even if the pituitary hormone comment wasn't EXACTLY correct, it's more or less right (for a manga). Anterior pituitary does secrete growth hormone He's pretty much saying that if the kids aren't normally big (ie if their GH isn't normally raised, who knows how Giant physiology works :P) then they've been experimented on to make them big (increase their GH). Sorry for the unnecessary rant, med student nearing exams lol :/
Just an hint for the future: ACt already graduated from Medicine, so if he made the comment, he knows damn well why.

And even I can tell why he did it, since I had to study metabolism: ACTH, ADH, LH, FSH, TSH, beta-endorphin, prolactin and oxytocin are also pituitary hormones and their over-estimulation would have different results.

But yes, the hormone in question must be GH, but I don't know who goofed up, the translators or Oda himself.

Old 04-29-2012, 09:29 AM   #11
op101
Genin

op101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Just an hint for the future: ACt already graduated from Medicine, so if he made the comment, he knows damn well why.
I meant no disrespect + will keep that in mind haha. I'd figured as much though, and hence was explaining for other members.

But yeah, I know that GH isn't the only pituitary hormone. Probably just a translational error then :/ Wonder how pituitary translates into Japanese. You forgot MSH btw :P

Also, I find it very cool that ACt still reads manga as a doctor. A friend and I always joke around about paging each other to discuss OP (since it's supposedly got years to go) when we're consultants haha.
op101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 06:10 PM   #12
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by op101 View Post
You forgot MSH btw :P
D'oh! As for the rest, no biggie, it's more of a reminder than anything else.

Old 05-03-2012, 07:25 AM   #13
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

I find it overwhelmingly annoying that people are getting knocked out for the second time, and still they will rise and fight and win. Practically, they have been dead two times already. Really irritating.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 08:01 AM   #14
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Caesar ordered his men to capture anyone they can for experiments.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...60/c664/7.html

That is why no one has died yet.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:15 AM   #15
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Yes, but he will still be defeated by the same people he didn't want to kill but knock out. Besides, he has permission to kill them all. Basically, some of the SHs lost twice already. Very early into the NW and they are falling. Of course only because the plots demands it, just like Luffy was tied up just like that an arc ago. Etc etc.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote