One Piece 667 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-16-2012, 04:39 PM   #16
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: One Piece 667

He has history with Luffy, and Law has one of the most hax DFs in existence. We saw that Monet knew about the Ope Ope no Mi, BB could get his hands on that type of info himself.

But all of this would only matter if Luffy accepts Law's proposal. I don't think he will, and this also pushes CC away from what is going on a bit. Sure he is evil, but I would like him not to be such a cut and dry villain. Hopefully he will be connected to this key Law is looking for.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2012, 04:41 PM   #17
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

If it's Big Mom Law's after, that'd be sweet, a reunion of the three Supernova from back Sabaody arc. Also, it'd be good to make a Saga centered about Big Mom as the starting saga of the New World, to raise the stakes.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 04:45 PM   #18
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Not to mention that it could turn south after the dust settled. Big Mom is a very personal fight for Luffy, he intends to put FMI under his protection. If Kidd, Law and Luffy all converged on Big Mom, who would get her territories in the aftermath ?

I doubt Kidd would let that go for nothing.
Old 05-16-2012, 04:54 PM   #19
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

It would be tricky. If Law and Kidd came to a consensus between the two, I don't see how Luffy would disagree. But if they don't, Luffy has to fight his way to guarantee FI wouldn't suffer from Law and Kidd's strife.

Old 05-16-2012, 06:06 PM   #20
J-man123
Supernova

J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point

i love how luffy can now do some damage with the balloon that was mad, aim where ever he wants and at twice the power, also for me big mam is the only logical choice for them to fight and for some reason i think kaido is gonna be the yonko to go down just before BB
J-man123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 06:13 PM   #21
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

The way things are going I can see Luffy being able to destroy cannon balls with his teeth. He can bite through thick chains and metal bars, a cannon ball is not far off in the future.
Old 05-16-2012, 06:44 PM   #22
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Luffy's new arsenal...Wow, another note last I heard BB was taking DF powers from people and integrating them into his crewmates if memory serves me, I think they'll take a break from him for a while.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 07:49 PM   #23
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

What can I say, fucking awesome chapter, the end was just wow !

First off loved Luffy new gatling gun, would love to see Rob Lucci getting hit with that, will kill him for sure this time :P Oh and full Gear 2 too !

But the main attraction was the end !

Law is just so awesome hes just that character were you want to know more but the more you know the more he just makes you love him even more !

Well the Yonkou he was talking about is the reall difficult thing, obviously that will affect Luffy if he will say yes or no.

Shanks - Hell no Luffy will not go for it, He might say something like ' I want to see Shanks but not fight him '

Big Mam - That is my guess I think after this arc Law will come with the SH's they will help him meet up with his crew who are outside like Big Mam's main island base, but I can see a threeaway alliance happening with Kidd seeing as he hitting her fleets atm too. But if this is the Yonkou then I think Luffy will definately say yes thanks to the end of the Fishman Arc.

Kaidou - Is my second choice, mainly cause we havent seen him yet and he should be getting some limelight very soon I think. But I would also like to say that if this is the Yonkou Law is going on about, I think a three way alliance might happen but this time being Luffy, Law and X Drake, as we saw before the time skip he was attacking one of his islands, and Law and Drake both went through first half of Grand Line from the same Sea, so I think they might have an understanding.

Blackbeard - Frankly think there is no chance, too early to see him fighting Luffy far far too early, Whitebard Pirates would need to be beat before then.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 08:31 PM   #24
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

Good chapter! Law is awesome, one of my favorites in this manga(not SH crew). Love that were slowly seeing more of luffys training.

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 10:09 PM   #25
Sinjuri
Academy Student

Sinjuri is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice Chapter. Looks like some big fights are coming soon. Can't wait to see the full potential of the straw hats after the Timeskip. FI wasn't that hard after all.
Sinjuri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sinjuri For This Useful Post:
SirBenoit (05-17-2012)
Old 05-17-2012, 02:18 AM   #26
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

It seems like every time they show Law he pulls out a new move out of his ass. What kind of attack did he do? It kinda seemed to have a similar effect as the impact dials.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 04:24 AM   #27
Quart3r
Genin

Quart3r is an unknown quantity at this point

Something popped into my mind after reading this chapter 4 times.
Luffy stated at the beginning of the manga he wants a crew of 10 people,so far it's Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin, Franky, Brook and Jinbe(he mentioned he's gonna join after he takes care of some important issues for him) thus 9 people so far.
Anyone wanna take bets Luffy will invite Law to be the final crew memeber and he'll accept if their alliance will work out, I mean hell Jinbe former Shichibukai is willing to join why wouldn't an actual Shichibukai do the same thing.

Last edited by Quart3r; 05-17-2012 at 04:26 AM.
Quart3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 07:52 AM   #28
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Traffy? lol. An alliance? What makes Law thinks he is going to go according to plan once they become partners. lol

Still no explanation on what happened to Zoro, sanji and brook(may be this is one of his techs since he is the only one with sword drawn. Sanji cant fight in that body.)

Loved how berserk franky-in-chopper took out Rock with a falling iceburg and luffy taking him out with EG.

Law shd return their bodies nextweek and we will know the key and the yonkou target. Great chap.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 09:21 AM   #29
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

how does luffy hands change to metal when he punches, like he did in under water when they were headed to fish island?

Last edited by UzumakiUchiha; 05-17-2012 at 09:32 AM.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 09:32 AM   #30
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiUchiha View Post
What is Yonkou?
how does luffy hands change to metal when he punches, like he did when they were headed to fish island?
Yonkou are the Four Emperors of the Pirates: Shanks, Blackbeard, Kaidou and Big Mom. And Luffy's hands don't turn into metal, simply his Busoshoku/Color of Arms Haki hardens them.

And welcome to this side of the forum, never saw you around before.

The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (05-17-2012)