Stephen Colbert Makes Maxim Top 100 Hottest Women List - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > World News

World News Post and discuss news articles on recent world events here!

Old 06-09-2012, 10:36 AM   #1
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Stephen Colbert Makes Maxim Top 100 Hottest Women List

And in other news...
http://www.maxim.com/hot-100/2012

He's number 69.

His response:
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (06-09-2012), Numinous (06-09-2012), Tmoore (06-11-2012), UchihaTaijiya (06-09-2012)

Old 06-09-2012, 11:21 AM   #2
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Stephen Colbert Makes Maxim Top 100 Hottest Women List

In other news, Kristen Stewart somehow managed to be #15, right in front of Charlize Theron and Scarlet Johansson.

I think a good chunk of Maxim's readers either is trolling or needs glasses.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Spiegel (06-09-2012), Tmoore (06-11-2012), UchihaTaijiya (06-13-2012)
Old 06-09-2012, 11:52 AM   #3
Spiegel
Pirate King

Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Yeah I noticed that too, followed by a WTF?! It only proves how huge the Twilight fanbase is. That's a scary thought.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Old 06-09-2012, 12:44 PM   #4
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Mila Kunis should have been number one. Personally, number one and two were nothing special.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 01:46 PM   #5
Spiegel
Pirate King

Can't believe I didn't notice this before. Louis Griffin (85), from Family Guy, also made the cut.
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Old 06-09-2012, 02:00 PM   #6
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

And Katy Perry is #4. And yes, I only noticed now. I blame selective hot b-err, I mean viewing.

Seriously, this list is filled with so much trolling Encyclopedia Dramatica would be envious.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 02:26 PM   #7
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,722 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

There's also #92. Amanda Knox, who was recently released from prison for the murder of her flatmate Meredith Kercher in Italy. BIG hint that this is just a troll fest.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 04:24 AM   #8
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

It's not a troll fest, it's just complete bullshit.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 12:22 PM   #9
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

i saw this list a while back, i lol.

my fav is 46.

Last edited by OG; 06-10-2012 at 12:24 PM.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 02:00 PM   #10
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,284 Times in 2,926 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Adriana Lima.....behind the bitch from Glee......lol wut ?
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote