Toriko 190 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 06-06-2012, 07:49 PM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Toriko 190

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/toriko/c190/

Enjoy.

What were those three knives ?

This is just as weird as the spoon ability. Toriko has become really strong, if he can keep up with Chiyo then he should be right up there with Bishokukai su chefs.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-06-2012, 09:36 PM   #2
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road
Re: Toriko 190

I have mixed feelings on this chapter.

I like the action it was very nicely done, I quite enjoyed Toriko showing off how hes grown in a way now.The speed knife throw was cool then he ended up pulling was nicely done.

But also still believe its going too fast, I mean he admitted that this Chiyo was on par with one of the Great Treasures, yet he was besting her quite easily in this fight. I know some may say Toriko Food Honour was better than hers but still I think this was too big a gap.

One thing that I enjoy about this manga series is the artwork, especially with that old lady, damn the way she was drawn is so freaking terrifying.

At the end the guy on top of the big was that who I thought it was ? Sorry terrible at remember names in this series, one of the three disciples, the main evil dude ? The hair and teleport was quite similar to when we last saw him.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:10 AM   #3
Torikonarutoonepiece
Academy Student

Torikonarutoonepiece is an unknown quantity at this point

I think this chapter was really nice toriko power boots is pretty awesome but let's not forget chiyo wasn't done fighting she was about to use something stronger can't really think toriko would've win the fight toriko is strong but not part with chiyo yet abs remember master chin said his food honor wasnt where it should've have been when he was fighting chiyo And remember chiyo is a chef first and fighter second toriko is purely a fighter in term of raw power toriko should have the upper hand in my opinion and take combo is killing me lol but I want to see if he will punish them for not beating toriko.

I have a question I know you guys noticed when master chin used hes spoon technique to fly off or to jump high very places and so on something keep bothering me when toriko used let's say fork you can see the fork image a glair of what he's using but not an actual fork how come master chin was able to use hes spoon technique to lock himself and chiyo together and toriko or matsu was able to see what went on until the fight was over like does he have the ability to make the spoon an actual object ?
Torikonarutoonepiece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:25 AM   #4
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck09 View Post
I have mixed feelings on this chapter.

I like the action it was very nicely done, I quite enjoyed Toriko showing off how hes grown in a way now.The speed knife throw was cool then he ended up pulling was nicely done.

But also still believe its going too fast, I mean he admitted that this Chiyo was on par with one of the Great Treasures, yet he was besting her quite easily in this fight. I know some may say Toriko Food Honour was better than hers but still I think this was too big a gap.

One thing that I enjoy about this manga series is the artwork, especially with that old lady, damn the way she was drawn is so freaking terrifying.

At the end the guy on top of the big was that who I thought it was ? Sorry terrible at remember names in this series, one of the three disciples, the main evil dude ? The hair and teleport was quite similar to when we last saw him.
I wouldn't say he was besting her but he was fighting on equal footing. I also don't believe we've seen the best from either of them.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 10:54 AM   #5
J-man123
Supernova

J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point

good chapter it also showed why chin lost, he got emotional and his food honour suffered for it.
J-man123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 10:58 AM   #6
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

It's good that FH has a weakness, but this is pretty weak if you ask me. It leaves open " I was focused " as an excuse for it to be endless.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote