Naruto 591 Predictions/Spoilers - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-25-2012, 11:42 AM   #16
ckraizitee
Genin

ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 591 Predictions/Spoilers

madara will revive himself with rene tensei before the endo tensei ends. He will be weakened, he will escape or tobi will save him teleporting him away, tobi and Madara will continue their plan, catch up and reveal something the reader didnt know.
ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ckraizitee For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (06-26-2012)

Old 06-25-2012, 01:01 PM   #17
royalmage
Genin

royalmage is an unknown quantity at this point

ONe thing I always wondered about rene tensi. Can you cast it on yourself like that? Nagato cast it on everyone else and died and then tobi said it was meant for madara. That to me implied he needed someone else to cast it and it couldn't be cast on yourself.
royalmage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to royalmage For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (06-26-2012), ninjalostboy95 (06-26-2012), Numinous (06-25-2012)
Old 06-25-2012, 01:16 PM   #18
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Logically, Rinne Tensei can't be cast on oneself because of its properties. It just return the souls of the dead from the afterlife to their original body, how can you return your soul if it isn't in the afterlife yet?

King Yama could still be used by Madara as it was used for the damaged paths of Pain, but the question is: would that change the Edo Tensei status or not? So far it was only shown to do physical repairs and Madara's isn't his, is somebody else's body, so if King Yama only repairs physically it wouldn't change his Edo Tensei status.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:05 PM   #19
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

If it can be cast on yourself, why didn't Nagato use it when he was walking with Itachi?

IF I had a jutsu that could bring me back to life and I was currently an Edo I would use it. It would free me from control and give me my OWN body back. So unless Nagato didn't really want to be alive(or it slipped his mind) It can't be used on yourself.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 02:13 PM   #20
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Logically, Rinne Tensei can't be cast on oneself because of its properties. It just return the souls of the dead from the afterlife to their original body, how can you return your soul if it isn't in the afterlife yet?

King Yama could still be used by Madara as it was used for the damaged paths of Pain, but the question is: would that change the Edo Tensei status or not? So far it was only shown to do physical repairs and Madara's isn't his, is somebody else's body, so if King Yama only repairs physically it wouldn't change his Edo Tensei status.
The plan was possibly to revive Madara through Rinne Tensei first to his old, decrepit body, then have his body revived through King Yama. Remember, Tobi did state that since Nagato passed away, Sasuke would be the one who would have to sync with Gedo Mazo.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (06-27-2012)
Old 06-25-2012, 02:14 PM   #21
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point

Nagato was under Kabuto's control and he's an edo tensei.

Kabuto decides what nagato did at that point. You say he can use rinnei tensei by freeing himself from control, you see the contradiction?

And btw even if nagato could use it that wasn't nagato's real body.

For rinnei tensei you need the real body, the body of edo tensei nagato wasn't his real body.

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....

Last edited by uzumakinagato; 06-25-2012 at 02:15 PM.
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 07:25 AM   #22
gizmox
Genin

gizmox is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
Madara fizzles out of gas in the next chapter. Back to Naruto's fight with Tobi.

Meanwhile, Sasuke's continues to rage...
River of tears first before Rage

Seriously, I think next chapter, we will see the spores that was put on Kabuto's body to take effect.

Last edited by gizmox; 06-26-2012 at 08:12 AM.
gizmox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:48 AM   #23
ckraizitee
Genin

ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalmage View Post
ONe thing I always wondered about rene tensi. Can you cast it on yourself like that? Nagato cast it on everyone else and died and then tobi said it was meant for madara. That to me implied he needed someone else to cast it and it couldn't be cast on yourself.
True, then Tobi having renengan will use it on madara(douthful thou seeing that tobi doesnt seem too happy madara is her). Kishi can always create a reason why tobi will decide to revive him.

Hence
Next 2 chapters tobi leaves the battle, since he has no more arsnal against naruto's team, warps madara away suddenly, kage's are what the...

Next time madara is shown, he looks at his body commenting he is finally revived. He tells tobi;

Madara: You(Tobi) failed me, uchiha Madara(danny Crane complex), you let that uzumaki(nagato) brat die. We just got lucky that my soul was on earth allowing someone of your level use it.

Tobi: ....

Madara: why are you still using that mask they already know. Take it off

Tobi: (pulls off mask)

Madara: better, But you cut my hair, makes me look quite younger, well i did go as far as rene tensei to look/feel younger.

how do you post pics im having problems, i illustrated my prediction.
ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:16 AM   #24
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

In regards to the recently-posted spoilers:

*facepalm*

That's...that's just stupid beyond comprehension. That's a whole other level of fucking idiocy. What the shit.
Old 06-27-2012, 02:19 AM   #25
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

kishi did the smart thing cuz if not the only two baddies would be sasuke and tobi and it gives us a possible who is best uchiha ever showdown between madara and sasuke
Old 06-27-2012, 02:20 AM   #26
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,717 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

At least we final-fucking-ly get to see Dan's Ghost Transformation technique that was so uber scary it required him to be twice imprison in the Four Violet Flames barrier.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:23 AM   #27
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
kishi did the smart thing cuz if not the only two baddies would be sasuke and tobi and it gives us a possible who is best uchiha ever showdown between madara and sasuke
Things Kishi could have done that would have been infinitely less fucking stupid:

1. Hey, you make it abundantly clear that Tobi now has the capability to use Edo Tensei due to seeing Kabuto cast it, right Kishi? Why not have Tobi re-summon Madara since that would make FUCKING SENSE?

2. Not let Kabuto get shut down so retardedly easily.

Seriously, Madara fucking summons himself through Edo Tensei to stay in the realm of the living and to keep wrecking everyone's shit? That's just idiotic beyond comprehension; that's fucking Bleach stupid.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Tmoore (06-27-2012)
Old 06-27-2012, 02:28 AM   #28
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

honestly only person that can beat him is maybe naruto
Old 06-27-2012, 02:39 AM   #29
J-man123
Supernova

J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point

AOT when one face palm is not enough double does the trick but u need to hand it to kishi he did somthing unexpected
J-man123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:58 AM   #30
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

hmmmm but frankfreddy did posted from a fake spoiler source before and probably this time is the same fake again...
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote