One piece 671 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-13-2012, 05:12 AM   #1
Quart3r
Genin

Quart3r is an unknown quantity at this point
One piece 671

Enjoy!!!http://mangateers.com/manga/one-piece/671/1/
edit: Break next week Q_Q

Last edited by Quart3r; 06-13-2012 at 05:21 AM.
Quart3r is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-13-2012, 05:53 AM   #2
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: One piece 671

That cannot be who I think it is.

Holy shit if is man.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 06:21 AM   #3
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point

Who, dagoro? lol

Doflamengo has that kinda ability to do that with law but it can't be him based on the clothes. Maybe law is just poisened, prob ah don't know !!!

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 06:28 AM   #4
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

I don't know what is happening to Law, but the way it cut to him right after Luffy collapsed makes me think that both events are related.

As for my guess about the mysterious person..I know it sounds crazy, but I think it's Aokiji. Who else would wear those shoes ?

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...34/c320/7.html

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...0/c671/16.html

See ?

The Silhouette reminds me of Aokiji's frame as well.

All three admirals wore clothing that matched their powers, those white shoes immediately jumped out to me.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (06-13-2012), Gakure (06-14-2012), Quart3r (06-13-2012), uzumakinagato (06-13-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-13-2012)
Old 06-13-2012, 06:36 AM   #5
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point

That's insane dagoro lol But actually thinking about it I think you're right.

It would make sense, just a guess but maybe CC is working together with dragon although shouldn't robin know of it then?

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 06:44 AM   #6
Quart3r
Genin

Quart3r is an unknown quantity at this point

To be honest that came to mind as well seemed like one of the admirals,but nice catch Dagoro withAokiji,might explain why Law was exailing air like it was so cold around him

Last edited by Quart3r; 06-13-2012 at 06:47 AM.
Quart3r is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Quart3r For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (06-13-2012)
Old 06-13-2012, 06:58 AM   #7
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

My only problem with Aokiji is the fact he aided straw hats before. Even has respect for Luffy and his team. Akainu or Lava dude won the position of Fleet Admiral and now Aokiji is out of the picture. I didn't see any frost or ice usage in this pic. They both did seem to exhaust themselves right around the same moment. Oddly enough I see ICE LORD or Aokiji to be a friend and ally of the SH and Law. Being how old Aokiji is and his relationship with Nico Robin I doubt he would be the man behind the scenes. He doesn't seem the type to hold a death grudge against the WG or Admirals. If anything this could be the Joker guy we were hearing so much about. If not maybe another higher up of the Govt lackeys. CC would have a serious trump card having Aokiji, Joker, Slime, and others at his disposal.

On another note to attempt to side with you...it does seem if (Aokiji) he is sucking maybe the air to make it hard to breath (thin). I see Law exhaling and white clouds are puffing around. If indoors I would expect the room to be at room temperature thus eradicating low temps. It does seem as though someone using a DF ability but not sure. His clothing does remind me of Aokiji though without a big collar. (obviously clothing could of changed during the past two years.) It would be interesting...right now though siding with it could be another guy..
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (06-13-2012)
Old 06-13-2012, 07:02 AM   #8
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

I'm just speculating over appearances.
Old 06-13-2012, 07:37 AM   #9
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

OK! am just going to make a wild unpredictable guess, people this is SABO seriously it is. Evidence for this claim is ought to be in 2 weeks time
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:49 AM   #10
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

good chapter, love when we get to see luffy using his new power.... It would be cool if it was sabo, dont really think it would be but you never know. I first thought it would be the aokiji or some high ranking marine(garp always had the same pants and shoes) but i cant see any goverment people being on the island(besides smoker)... What about vegapunk?

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 08:25 AM   #11
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

I'm following SirBenoit's bet and say it's Vegapunk, it's the only person in my opinion that makes sense being introduced now.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 08:28 AM   #12
sherryfaty
Academy Student

sherryfaty is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: One piece 671

thanks for one piece 671

ohh next week break?

Old 06-13-2012, 09:03 AM   #13
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
I'm following SirBenoit's bet and say it's Vegapunk, it's the only person in my opinion that makes sense being introduced now.
Could it not be one of the yonkou's? Maybe its kaido the one law planned to defeat . I Don't think it would be aokiji by way the attitude is portrayed within those lines or thats how I am percieving it i guess.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 09:23 AM   #14
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I thought Aokiji at first, then I thought that his appearance prolly changed, then I'm thinking Kizaru, not Akainu.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:39 AM   #15
Loke
Genin

Loke is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
I agree as well.

For Vegapunk it would make sense to wear a lab coat. At least he was depicted as wearing one here.
The coat we get to see here could very well be one.

Admittedly, the shoes look similar to Aokiji's. But they could also just be a sign of affiliation to the marines... alternatively, they'd also fit to depict a doctor/surgeon I guess (which would fit to Vegapunk as well).

The way in which the unknown person is addressing Law makes it seem like he was Law's elder. It would fit Vegapunk, who was said to be an "old geezer". (Although this doesn't apply exclusively to Vegapunk.)

Still, I'd rather rule out Aokiji here, because when looking at this page, it looks like Law is in pain and even blood is coming out of his mouth (?).
Thinking of Aokiji, he'd probably just frozen him in some way to incapacitate him for some decent smalltalk. This looks more like some sort of poison or something... which wouldn't really be Aokiji's style IMO.