One Piece 672 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-27-2012, 08:02 AM   #16
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: One Piece 672

Well, the SHs were out of touch for three years, so it isn't a stretch to assume new characters have risen, particularly out in the new sea. Should get a few lessons on the structure of power soon, which will be good. Lectures always happen while chained, though I wonder how they'll get out.

Definitely think Zoro sees the Samurai as a chance to learn more techniques. Think we're going to see powers increase rather than new crew members.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Numinous (06-27-2012)

Old 06-27-2012, 08:18 AM   #17
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

If Kinemon can slice through flames, imagine what the other more powerful Samurai can do.

Slicing through lightning anyone ? Problem Kakashi ?
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (06-27-2012), NeoKakarott023 (06-28-2012), Numinous (06-27-2012), Tmoore (06-27-2012)
Old 06-27-2012, 08:20 AM   #18
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

That's what I like about Oda, building up a mystery with an even bigger mystery and keep us sucked in. I'm with AMA, this reeks of Gorosei all over it.

I kind of laughed at Kinemon when he said he cut the explosions too. It's kind of over-the-top thing that only makes sense in this manga, but it was cool and I hope Zoro gets some new sword styles based on that. But no fire or ice based, we already have SH with those elements on their style.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:36 AM   #19
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

CC actually knew what Law was up to, and if this is the level of power they are up against, then they are in for a long night. lol

The bamboo stick became black, that tells me one thing CoA, but that doesnt explain why Law is motionless, suffering and collapsed on the ground. Monet is a mole afterall.

I call Kinemon the 10th crewmate.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:48 AM   #20
J-man123
Supernova

J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cant see another swordsmen in the crew i think hill play a role like vivi and jimbei
J-man123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:22 AM   #21
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

The lab gonna get hot next issue with all these people going there. Law, Virgo, Monet and Chopper already there. CC coming in with Luffy and co. and Zoro crew also heading there.

Just like Zoro, Sanji has at least 2 of the hakis.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:30 PM   #22
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

I liked the chapter, Welgo was the main thing for me though the fact he beat Law that bad.

The samurai is really looking to be the finale member for the SH crew, but I dont know how i feel on another swordsman joining up I mean putting Brook next to Zoro its clear who is better / cooler.

The fire sword made me think back to near the start of the timeskip when Zoro said he always wanted a fire sword. Think there is a chance he might obtain one if they head to Wano ? Keeping obviously his black sword won from the zombie, and the one he got from his childhood friend.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 04:29 PM   #23
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Check this out guys. New designs for the One Piece Z movie.

The guy on the left is Aokiji btw, the movie will feature him after 2 years and apparently will tie in with some canon stuff. Basically telling us a little about his life after losing to Akainu.

Last edited by Dagoro; 06-28-2012 at 04:31 PM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (06-28-2012), Gakure (06-29-2012), NeoKakarott023 (06-30-2012), Numinous (06-29-2012), Spiegel (06-29-2012), Tmoore (06-29-2012)