Naruto 591 - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-27-2012, 07:58 PM   #76
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,333 Times in 4,062 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto 591

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
If any of us(not just KYF) took it now it woukd have to be retconned just to fix Kishunami that has been ripping thry it since after Pein arc.
You don't necessarily have to retcon a bunch of shit just to fix the manga. You just have to dramatically change direction/pace the manga is currently in. Like say start by having Sasuke kill Kabuto & commenting on how Anko is dead. Then you could say have Madara wipe out the Kages killing Tsunade, Raikage, & Old man Yoda while leaving Gaara & Mei for dead. Then you could say have Tobi use Gedo Mazo to seal Kirabi & then make a tactical retreat. Somewhere along the way Madara finds Tobi & they have a conversation that could totally change the manga for the better. Also having Sasuke bump into the Konoha 12 so he can kill people like Neji, Lee, Shikamaru, & Hinata would be a plus. Hell have Sasuke kill Kakashi as well while you're at it. See not much retconning needed if you think about it.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 06-27-2012 at 08:01 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (06-28-2012), jericho Uzimaki (06-27-2012), ninjalostboy95 (06-28-2012)

Old 06-27-2012, 08:18 PM   #77
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
You don't necessarily have to retcon a bunch of shit just to fix the manga. You just have to dramatically change direction/pace the manga is currently in. Like say start by having Sasuke kill Kabuto & commenting on how Anko is dead. Then you could say have Madara wipe out the Kages killing Tsunade, Raikage, & Old man Yoda while leaving Gaara & Mei for dead. Then you could say have Tobi use Gedo Mazo to seal Kirabi & then make a tactical retreat. Somewhere along the way Madara finds Tobi & they have a conversation that could totally change the manga for the better. Also having Sasuke bump into the Konoha 12 so he can kill people like Neji, Lee, Shikamaru, & Hinata would be a plus. Hell have Sasuke kill Kakashi as well while you're at it. See not much retconning needed if you think about it.
Pretty good, i think to take ut further the conversation could be the retconning.

Madara, " planting the seeds of legend about the Senju and Uchiha coming dirercly form the So6P was a success i take it?"
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:39 PM   #78
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

Just when i thought shit was going to progress kishi pulls this falling down the stairs shit. He set this shit up from the beginning...at any rate at least sasuke will get a chance meet the real madara. itachi did all that plotting and planning only to be hoaxed by some rubbish. I’m not even mad at the Dan scenario...at least he died…again.
Old 06-27-2012, 09:13 PM   #79
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

You know what lets all step back and take a look at this war.
Also we know thAt for whatever reason kishi is heading towards the end of the manga.

Now a great deal of things that have happwned during this war seemed "ass pullish" some may say. Maybe even since te "i am Madara Uchiha" inside t with Tobi.

I am still thinking that due to the fact he now haa a deadline(so to speak) it has taken away from his writing. Only because he beeds to make rhe same results inless time.
I am willing to bet Kakashi was meant to be Kage after Pein arc.
This war wa probably either NOT gonna happen or not the same way. Tge war itself could last a year on its own if all rhe fights were done in more detail and with more chapters dedicated to the chractera involved.
kabuto coming in using Edo Tensei was a alternate route used to get to the same place as planned before. It had potential, really it did. If each fight wa a month long? The big ones being longer, we would probably JUST be getting to Nagato/Itachi vs Naruto/Bee.

Personally i think cloud/konoha teaming up against Tobdara would have been enough. Then after THAT ARC Kabuit surfaces with HIS Edo army.

I digress, boom line if Kishi had more time part II and III would be alot better and more thought out.

I secretly wish this whole war was a genjutsu.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:25 PM   #80
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

sasuke naruto in the end this story is about them the others will never get development it's supporting actors in movies nobody really gives a shit about them.

they had thier little parts in part 1 thats it part 2 is about naruto and sasuke kakashi has had a fair amount of development i'll say sakura not so much because those 3 are very popular and they're interesting in fights.

over for the most part since jiraiya died its been a b+ manga for me maybe creeping the A- in a few chapters.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:27 PM   #81
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

also im almost certain tobi didn't want madara in the picture whoever he is he wanted everything for himself.

he said he intended to have nagato use the rinne tensei on him yet hen madara was summoned we learn that he was suppose to have been the one it was used on..

this whole tobi situation has been in the dark long enough we need to see who he is next chapter we must.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:40 PM   #82
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,333 Times in 4,062 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

I just want Madara to bitch slap that mask off of Tobi & kill him already.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Emissary of Justice (06-29-2012), jericho Uzimaki (06-27-2012), ninjalostboy95 (06-28-2012), xxMESTxx (06-27-2012)
Old 06-27-2012, 10:49 PM   #83
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

I liked the last chapter because After so much time itachi was portrayed as a killing machine, but then suggested to be a loving brother just trying to protect his little brother by tobi... after so much, the confirmation of itachi's true nature as a gentle person illuminated the reality of itachi's suffering... having to make such a hard decision. kill his own flesh and blood then turn his little brother against him... It made itachi's revival more then worth it after so many useless shinobi. who had nothing left to offer, were still brought back...

However, this chapter, as Icing on the cake for a truly great character. After Itachi sacrificed himself one last time to save the ninja world from war. Just as he did in konoha eight years prior... he was the nameless shinobi protecting peace from the shadows... but still recognized as the true hero he is...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/591/4

a perfect end to a great character IMO....

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 06-27-2012 at 10:53 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (06-27-2012), royalmage (06-28-2012), Senkradlol (06-28-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-28-2012)
Old 06-27-2012, 11:12 PM   #84
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

@veng

I know you want a lot of people to die, but this is a Shounen Jump manga after all.

P.s. Don't kill Hinata. Kill Sakura... or Ino, just not Hinata.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Emissary of Justice (06-29-2012), jericho Uzimaki (06-27-2012), UzumakiUchiha (06-28-2012)
Old 06-28-2012, 12:00 AM   #85
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,716 Times in 2,858 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Lol Madara is the man. That was pretty funny though. "We're safe...nevermind." Is it even legal in the world of manga to troll your own characters?

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
@veng

I know you want a lot of people to die, but this is a Shounen Jump manga after all.

P.s. Don't kill Hinata. Kill Sakura... or Ino, just not Hinata.
Definitely kill that stalker.

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 06-28-2012 at 01:15 AM.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (06-28-2012)
Old 06-28-2012, 05:33 AM   #86
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

If madara leaves the kages and says, "I will give you another fighting chance, become stronger 'till the next time do not dissapoint me". That is what cell did in DBZ.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 05:40 AM   #87
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,724 Times in 3,845 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiUchiha View Post
If madara leaves the kages and says, "I will give you another fighting chance, become stronger 'till the next time do not dissapoint me". That is what cell did in DBZ.
Because Madara is such a cocky fucker he believes that the Kages can touch him, even though he said Hashirama's the only person with the power to beat him and his own Susano'o surpasses the bijuu in destructive power.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (06-28-2012)
Old 06-28-2012, 05:45 AM   #88
ckraizitee
Genin

ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
The story could have progressed differently. And i'm sure that by creating first a Civil War in Konoha, where several characters would have died, let Tobi be Madara and expose him sooner, let Naruto became uber powerful through hardwork and not resolving all the conflicts with talking would have made this manga much better. But hell, i'm not the author.
Now that you mention it, it was already a good enough twist making tobi madara, he should have just left it that way, him being a fake madara added nothing good to the story.
ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ckraizitee For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (06-28-2012)
Old 06-28-2012, 05:51 AM   #89
el_deevil
sierra 117

el_deevil is on a distinguished road

So Madara is going stay, but the way Kishi made it happen is stupid. Madara knows everything or will know everything as the need fits and then Dan's spiritualisation jutsu is introduced just when Tsunade is about to die, so that they can meet before Dan departs.
el_deevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:04 AM   #90
ckraizitee
Genin

ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point

its not that far fetched that a ninja of madara's stature will know a counter(an alternate way out), but to know the exact seal of edo tensei. Come on Son.

PS im aware he and tobirama were of the same era but at least give a reason for how he knew. Tobirama who alegedly created to the uchiha police force to secretely put them in their place, would not let a madara, who grudgingly settled with senju, see the seals for a technique like edo tensei.
ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote