One Piece 672 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-27-2012, 04:28 AM   #1
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point
One Piece 672

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_piece/v60/c672/

This is just insane.

Law getting fucked up so easily by a new character named welgo, damn...

And Welgo is speaking in "we" form, does he mean him and joker? Or another organisation? Interesting.

And obviously Law has a connection with Welgo, and wtf does he mean with Adults?

Each chapter more and more questions come popping up man lol

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....

Last edited by uzumakinagato; 06-27-2012 at 04:31 AM.
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-27-2012, 04:57 AM   #2
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: One Piece 672

The dude had a piece of steak stuck to his face lol.

Leave it to Oda to side step all of our theories and hit us with something new, at least we got the Monet being a mole part right. This guy appears to be able to change any material to metal, at least that is what I think, on top of the mysterious power he used to put Law on the ground.

We need to go in depth regarding CC's powers, he laid out everyone and Luffy was kicking him around a chapter ago. For all we know his gas carries diseases or something, they can't be regular nerve gas.

Kinemon is getting chummy with the SHs, possible recruit ? It would be the third sword user though I don't know if Oda would do that. Nami's body will be sore after she gets it back lol, Sanji is working it like crazy.

Cool chapter.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Numinous (06-27-2012)
Old 06-27-2012, 05:50 AM   #3
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

Possible upgrade for Zoro after all this?
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 05:59 AM   #4
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

I'm a bit confused regarding that part. Did he use a tech to cut the explosion or is his sword special ?

If it's a tech Zoro might learn it, kinda convenient though. But it does give us a clue as to what we will be seeing from the Wano samurai.
Old 06-27-2012, 06:32 AM   #5
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
I'm a bit confused regarding that part. Did he use a tech to cut the explosion or is his sword special ?

If it's a tech Zoro might learn it, kinda convenient though. But it does give us a clue as to what we will be seeing from the Wano samurai.
He used a sword to cut fire and the sword has properties that can cut any fire....also duh it is engulfed in flames.

WELGO? metal man or he used Haki to strengthen his attack. Kenimon or whatever lol has already a cool ass ability and now Oda gave him a fire sword of no equal...COOL ! CC knocking out everyone...doesn't surprise me as he said he experimented on his gas gas fruit powers. Nothing we thought of besides as you said the mole being Monet was correct.....thanks again for another drop dead left corner chapter

Last edited by apacolypz; 06-27-2012 at 06:34 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:36 AM   #6
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
also duh it is engulfed in flames.
Where ?

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/672/17
http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/672/18

No fiery blade anywhere, and he called it a style.
Numinous (06-27-2012)
Old 06-27-2012, 06:40 AM   #7
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Where ?

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/672/17
http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/672/18

No fiery blade anywhere, and he called it a style.
I mean ur right he did call it a style...I took it only as his sword had that power not himself personally. So he has the magic basic ability and can cut fire with just his skill alone? hey Oda wrote it not me...made more sense if it was his swords power...Also makes sense that it is something that can be learned...since Zoro is stirred by his style.

EDIT: Though he says my sword is one that can burn his enemies....

Last edited by apacolypz; 06-27-2012 at 06:42 AM.
Old 06-27-2012, 06:47 AM   #8
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Zoro managed to light a wound on fire when he fought Ryuuma back at TB, something like this is not really new.
Numinous (06-27-2012)
Old 06-27-2012, 06:50 AM   #9
op101
Genin

op101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Did he turn his bamboo stick into metal or was that just armament haki? :S
Old 06-27-2012, 06:50 AM   #10
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Zoro managed to light a wound on fire when he fought Ryuuma back at TB, something like this is not really new.
nothing new....well maybe to you bud....Basically Oda just introduced a fighting fire style that could be on the level of Amaterasu. A blade that can cut any fire...that is pretty beast...(or a tech that can cut any fire lol)
Old 06-27-2012, 06:56 AM   #11
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
nothing new....well maybe to you bud
In terms of producing fire with a slash. Before Zoro could use pound cannons he had hawk wave, this might turn out to be a similar situation.

Quote:
.Basically Oda just introduced a fighting fire style that could be on the level of Amaterasu.
Good lord let that not be the case.

Quote:
A blade that can cut any fire...that is pretty beast...(or a tech that can cut any fire lol)
It is beastly, but I hope it doesn't become an on demand thing.
Old 06-27-2012, 07:06 AM   #12
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
In terms of producing fire with a slash. Before Zoro could use pound cannons he had hawk wave, this might turn out to be a similar situation.

Correct a little different but similar results.. I mean freaking Sanji can turn his foot into a fire spit and grill a motherfucker...so the imagination is running crazy!

Good lord let that not be the case.

(I KNOW RIGHT

It is beastly, but I hope it doesn't become an on demand thing.
True I hope it doesn't have a demand/ limit placed....I want to see Zoro run wild with this.
Old 06-27-2012, 07:09 AM   #13
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Cutting fire is cool, but fire isn't the end all be all in manga now is it? Beyond that, this Dudes part of an organization like Croc with his crew, and Cp-9. The 'Adults' possibly Celestials? This Orochimaru wannabe's poison surpasses Magellans by far obviously if this put Luffy down, and he was drowned in that purple shit, so this shit must be Boss.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:12 AM   #14
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

This chapter just furthers my theory that CC is working directly for the Gorosei. This new guy told Law "you can't hide from he adults". What other organization consists of multiple leaders that could hire people on Law's level? I can't think of any.

These guys (Monet, Welgo, Law?) remind me of CP9, but on a completely different level.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:19 AM   #15
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
This chapter just furthers my theory that CC is working directly for the Gorosei.
That would be cool. I want to see the 5 be more active in the manga.