calling it again!!! - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-27-2012, 08:28 AM   #1
What
Genin

What is an unknown quantity at this point
calling it again!!!

You watch and see, Tobi is Orochimaru, just watch!!!

I have said it many times, and everything to date shows me that Tobi is Oro.
What is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-27-2012, 09:43 AM   #2
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: calling it again!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by What View Post

No. And here is the proof: http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v54/c512/6.html
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:50 AM   #3
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Quote:

right, if u explain how he got out of Itachi' Totsuka sword.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:23 AM   #4
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:

Based on what?

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:32 AM   #5
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Based on the idea that Tobi has to be someone rather than just a villain who tried to steal the Madara legacy.

I mean, c'mon... if it's no one we've met before, so many people here would look like idiots.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kael03 (06-27-2012), Numinous (06-27-2012)
Old 06-27-2012, 11:15 AM   #6
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Based on the idea that Tobi has to be someone rather than just a villain who tried to steal the Madara legacy.

I mean, c'mon... if it's no one we've met before, so many people here would look like idiots.
Tobi is Sephiroth to Madara's Jenova. Then again the same could be said about Yamato & Hashirama.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 06-27-2012, 11:40 AM   #7
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Tobi is Sephiroth to Madara's Jenova. Then again the same could be said about Yamato & Hashirama.
Tobi create Akatsuki

Spehiroth create Jenova's Witness

But if we follow Naruto logic on what must transpired for him to be a main char, the following criteria must be fulfill

1. Tobi is an orphan

2. Tobi have a tragic/traumatic childhood.
Quote:
Quote:
Daddy earns money and goes away with his secretary and mommy provides dinner and keeps a brave face on things, even though her heart is breaking. Where are my pills?
Tobi on his early days before his parents kill each other.

3. Tobi have eye power. Failing that he have something inside him.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 11:56 AM   #8
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Seems like who is tobi thread pops up for every new chapter.. Hope someone will finally be revealed as tobi, otherwise who this villain Bullshit will keep on going...
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:12 PM   #9
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

I'm starting to think that Tobi was actually meant to be Madara, and due to some reason (editors more than likely), Madara was summoned via edo tensai to give the Kages some air-time, and it has cast Tobi into this unknown vortex.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:17 PM   #10
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Soooooo. The guy, Orochimaru, who longed for sharingan eyes more than anything else is actually the guy, Tobi, with a room full of sharingan eyes.

Sorry, fail theory.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (06-28-2012), jericho Uzimaki (06-27-2012), Konnaha_yellow_flash (06-27-2012), Senkradlol (06-28-2012)
Old 06-27-2012, 12:18 PM   #11
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Soooooo. The guy, Orochimaru, who longed for sharingan eyes more than anything else is actually the guy, Tobi, with a room full of sharingan eyes.

Sorry, fail theory.
I just realized something.

Throughout Part 1 and the earlier half of Part 2, Orochimaru was after the sharingan eyes. But didn't Orochimaru help Danzou implant all of those sharingans in that arm, or am I not remembering that correctly?
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (06-28-2012)
Old 06-27-2012, 12:19 PM   #12
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
I'm starting to think that Tobi was actually meant to be Madara, and due to some reason (editors more than likely), Madara was summoned via edo tensai to give the Kages some air-time, and it has cast Tobi into this unknown vortex.
Tobi was originally meant to be Obito & simply a side villain for Kakashi not the main antagonist. Then some genius thought it would be funny to troll everyone by having Tobi reveal himself to be Madara. The trolling then went one step further when it was revealed that he isn't actually Madara. Now Tobi is simply no one so the troll fest can continue.

I wouldn't be surprised if the mask doesn't get removed until Madara confronts Tobi at this point.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (06-27-2012), SirBenoit (07-03-2012)
Old 06-27-2012, 12:43 PM   #13
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Just so everyone knows. I have a friend in Japan, whose friend has a son whose friends with a kid whose the nephew of Kishi's uncle. And this kid found out through Kishi who Tobi really is. I hate to spoil it, but he's actually.......Ozymandias. He killed to Comedian and plans to bring peace to the world through devastation. Sorry guys, I know this is, what, 15th hand information. But it all makes sense.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
Numinous (06-27-2012)
Old 06-27-2012, 12:50 PM   #14
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

@ Vengeance: I don't think Tobi was ever meant to be Obito. Tobi seems to be a walking red herring, so him looking like Obito at the beginning was probably yet another red herring about Tobi's identity.

I'll give Kishi credit where he has, he sure knows how to bait & switch.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (06-28-2012), emachina (06-27-2012), jekyl_hyde (06-27-2012)
Old 06-27-2012, 12:55 PM   #15
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
@ Vengeance: I don't think Tobi was ever meant to be Obito. Tobi seems to be a walking red herring, so him looking like Obito at the beginning was probably yet another red herring about Tobi's identity.

I'll give Kishi credit where he has, he sure knows how to bait & switch.
I'd have to disagree. I mean Tobi was originally introduced at the end of the rescue Gaara arc? Which was the arc right after Kakashi Gaiden where Obito was first introduced. Tobi was originally portrayed as someone with brain damage claiming to be a good guy. Said brain damage could have been caused by rocks smashing his skull.

I think the idea for Obito's reintroduction was quickly scrapped to prolong the series with the introduction of the concept of Uchiha Madara. I still believe that it was actually Pain or Sasuke & not Tobi who was originally intended to be the final villain. Artist have the right to change their mind & do so all the time. MS didn't become a power of the sharingan until Sasuke's flashback at VOTE. Originally Itachi was using his dojutsu with 3 tomoe sharingan.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 06-27-2012 at 12:58 PM.