593 Predictions/Spoilers - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-08-2012, 11:53 AM   #31
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: 593 Predictions/Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Do what... properly...??? Uuum, what exactly is hard to under stand here? The kyuubi matched the power of 5 bijuu... matched.... proved to be their combined powers equal... yes, this did happen UK...http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c571/12.html
And seeing as how the kyuubi's bijuudama was not repelled by the combined five bijudama, but canceled out and both repelled... its not hard to understand why.... power of 5 bijuu=kyuubi.... meaning he is likely half the juubi's full power.

And I know... but the tails dictate the level of power each one has... Not sound logic... The orignal had ten tails yet created nine more bijuu each with a number of tails even greater... not nine biju each with one tail...
Not to mention that there is no way that 1tail kyuubi form naruto=full shukaku mode gaara in power... the tails do not seem to be be a measurement of exact power... case and point 8tails hachibi vs tails son goku...
the hachibi was matched with strength by a bijuu of half is tails.... the tails was shit kicking the hachibi and needed assistance...http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c567/17.html

however, its even confirmed by dialogue with the hachibi that tails do not determine strength...http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c567/10.html

The tails just give the bijuu identity at this point, but I do not think a bijuu of lesser tails is going to be stronger then a bijuu with more tails... only equal I guess.... Either way... by feats alone the kyuubi showed he is likely half the juubi's power...
not disagreeing with the fox being stronger than them or equaling half the Juubi.

I want to point out that the 4 tails wasn't exactly whooping up on 8 tails. he just formed and surprised both Naruto and 8 tails. then while 8 tails was talking to Naruto he grabbed a tail and slammed him.

with there being 9 of them the proportion is all wrong. 9 equal measures NEVER equals ten. so the 9 tails being stronger than the rest makes sense.

Now the statement "your strength doesn't equal how many tails you have..thats why the one tail never liked you!"

That resembles a J-man /Orochimaru convo.

"the amount of jutsu doesn't measure how strong you are."

It seemed the fox being more powerful probably looked down on the other bijuu the lesser the amount of tails.
which makes sense kitsune and racoons in Japanese lore usually are enemies or rivals at least.

just saying their power is gauged by tail number but strength(will) of the bijuu itself is not. besides Bee & Naruto were out numbered you know?
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Konnaha_yellow_flash (07-08-2012)

Old 07-08-2012, 03:04 PM   #32
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
not disagreeing with the fox being stronger than them or equaling half the Juubi.

I want to point out that the 4 tails wasn't exactly whooping up on 8 tails. he just formed and surprised both Naruto and 8 tails. then while 8 tails was talking to Naruto he grabbed a tail and slammed him.

with there being 9 of them the proportion is all wrong. 9 equal measures NEVER equals ten. so the 9 tails being stronger than the rest makes sense.

Now the statement "your strength doesn't equal how many tails you have..thats why the one tail never liked you!"

That resembles a J-man /Orochimaru convo.

"the amount of jutsu doesn't measure how strong you are."

It seemed the fox being more powerful probably looked down on the other bijuu the lesser the amount of tails.
which makes sense kitsune and racoons in Japanese lore usually are enemies or rivals at least.

just saying their power is gauged by tail number but strength(will) of the bijuu itself is not. besides Bee & Naruto were out numbered you know?
but the convo between the kyuubi and the hachibi was about power due to how many tails one had...http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c567/10.html
Kyuubi: "if we go by tails, u are the second strongest bijuu after me... so hurry up and finish them off"..
Hachibi: "strength is not determined by how many tails one has... u have always been like this which is why tanuki the 1tail hated you"...

the entire convo was about the hachibi needing help against the other bijuu... but kurama did not want to help and felt hachibi should be able to take them on as the second strongest bijuu with more tails then all of them... however, hachibi made it clear that the number of tails does not dictate the level of power one has... this was proven by the feat of the ninetails bijudama equaling the power of the 2tails, 3tails, 5tails, 6 tails and 7tails bijuudama... which should not of been if tails determined power... the 5tails and 6taills combined bijuudama (of 11 tails) should have been enough to overwhelm the kyuubis bijuudama... but tails do not determine power...

I am willing to bet the kyuubi was hated by the tanuki and the 1tail, tanuki was picked on by the kyuubi as the weakest due to his lack of tails... which was the kyuubi's belief (more tails equal more power)... however, its not tails that dictate power so the tanuki hated the kyuubi for that and because he believed himself to be the tanuki's absolute superior with eight more tails then him...

I agree with everything else though....

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 07-08-2012 at 03:06 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (07-08-2012)
Old 07-08-2012, 07:12 PM   #33
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
power of 5 bijuu=kyuubi.... meaning he is likely half the juubi's full power.
Bad conclusion. Wouldn't the kyuubi's power have to be equal to the power of the remaining 8 bijuu for him to be half of the juubi's power?

So going by the "power of 5 bijuu=kyuubi" thing then the kyuubi is definitely less than 1/2 of the juubis power

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
Gamabunta (07-08-2012), kael03 (07-08-2012), ninjalostboy95 (07-08-2012)
Old 07-08-2012, 09:51 PM   #34
sean77215
Anbu

sean77215 is an unknown quantity at this point

Looking at it logically in this little debate. use the math. With all the bijuu, there are 45 tails. with the kyubi having 9 tails, it would have 20 percent of the juubi power. the hachibi would have 18 percent with 8 tails and so on down to the ichibi.
sean77215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:05 PM   #35
royalmage
Genin

royalmage is an unknown quantity at this point

that assumes everything is linear and that each tail represents a static amount of chakra which we don't know.
royalmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:06 AM   #36
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean77215 View Post
Looking at it logically in this little debate. use the math. With all the bijuu, there are 45 tails. with the kyubi having 9 tails, it would have 20 percent of the juubi power. the hachibi would have 18 percent with 8 tails and so on down to the ichibi.
It doesn't work like that brah or else naruto would've lost that bijūdama(bijū ball) battle because 2+3+4+5+6+7=27 which is exactly 60%. So obviously 20%(kyuubi according to you) is facing three times it's power and won, what?

OT: I'm thinking the kyuubi and Hachibi not being in part of the juubi or whatever he is summoning might play a huge role here with a possible significant decrease in power.

EDIT: nobody misunderstand what I'm saying. I'm not saying Kyuubi is like 1/2 the power or anything like that, I'm not even giving it a percentage. I'm just stating the number of tails don't represent the exact amount of power it has of the juubi, like some already stated.

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 07-09-2012 at 12:20 AM.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:31 AM   #37
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
Bad conclusion. Wouldn't the kyuubi's power have to be equal to the power of the remaining 8 bijuu for him to be half of the juubi's power?

So going by the "power of 5 bijuu=kyuubi" thing then the kyuubi is definitely less than 1/2 of the juubis power
But u are forgetting that the kyuubi itself is at half power being only the yang half of its original power... until its confirmed... I added this into my conclusion...

So 8 bijuu being half the juubi's power... but at half power itself the kyuubi was able to match 5 bijuu... which leaves 3 bijuu to make up the other half... its close enough to be plausible...

So yea, the kyuubi should be about half the power of the juubi... but there is still no way to measure the true strength of each bijuu... for all we know the 4tails and 8tails have enough power to match the other 5 bijuu the kyuubi fought... its just a matter of the databook or manga explaining it since tails is no way to measure...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 07-09-2012 at 12:33 AM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:13 AM   #38
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

Im gonna give a theoretical math interpretation of what I think will happen if gedo maza makes the juubi. Lets first of all make it clear that each bijuu is in fact a rounded off 10% of the juubi thus each bijuu is an equal part of the juubi. Now here is where the numbers come into play. I have suspected for a while that when the juubi was split up the rikudou senin also compressed the chakra of the juubi into each bijuu by at least 50% thus the power of each bijuu is not actually at full strength since each piece is essentially incomplete and thus the only way to reach full strength is to combine all the pieces. Now here is how I see it. The juubi as it stands is 80% without the tentacle or the kin/gin brothers. That means that 80% of juubi is complete. This also means that they are combining now thus increasing the juubi's chakra to about 400% compared to a single bijuu which is only 50%. As a result that means the juubi as it stands is almost 8 times as powerful as a single bijuu. Now lets factor in the tentacle and kin/gin brothers. Now even though they are not full bijuu they are still carrying that compressed chakra since it is part of the bijuu's chakra. Now I can only guess that each of the brothers plus the tentacle carries only 10% of this compressed chakra. As a result the juubi is getting only a third of the chakra it needs from the remaining bijuu. Even then though that is about 30% of the chakra it would have from one of the bijuu. Combine that with the other parts and you have 430%. Now do you all remember that 50% earlier? With that compression ending the 430% becomes 860%. As a result the juubi is now as it stands is 860% compared to the 50% that is the remaining for each bijuu. So now you are beginning to do the math here. The juubi is almost 9 times as powerful as the kyubi thus naruto and the others don't have a prayer against juubi since its power level is far far far far far beyond anything they could dream of coming close to. That is why I think kishi is not gonna allow the juubi to be completed cause if my math theory is correct the juubi could easily defeat them all without even so much as breaking a sweat. This is all just theory but it seems to make the most logical sense.

Last edited by jeanericuser; 07-09-2012 at 09:17 AM.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:51 AM   #39
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

The one tail is missing, unless Tobi just didnt have a Jink to Edi tensei for it and left it in the statue.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 10:20 AM   #40
J-man123
Supernova

J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats what it is JU garaa is still alive so no jink the 1tail is still in statue
J-man123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 11:02 AM   #41
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

594 APACOLYPZ FAN FICTION CONTINUATION FROM PAGE 1

Tobi is watching the sky as a light travels downward into the Earth's atmosphere. Kakashi: Naruto don't let him continue to sync the Juubi with the gathered tailed beasts. We need to go in on the attack! Naruto: I don't aim to let him continue sensei. Naruto forms the RM cloak and instantly is seen kicking Tobi back a few hundred yards. Tobi:?!?!?!? His persistence! I must not be interrupted or I could shatter the process.

Voice: But you shall be interrupted. Tobi turns to spot Madara standing behind him. As Tobi looks up at the stern looking Uchiha, Madara: To come this far with your power......I should show you respect. I have heard you have a big name these days. Your marketing scheme has given me the opportunity to battle the five Kages. I see what this world has to offer. I see the power claimed by their villages and masters. It has been nothing but a tragedy. To be brought back under the new generation, this world is weak. You are weak for having taken this long to produce these results.

To be blunt, I am rather disappointed in you my son. Tobi stands to his feet and grabs the back of his head. He releases his transformation jutsu and the strap that binds his mask as it drops to the ground. Tobi's face is shown to be similar to that of Madara but with blond hair. Madara: I blame this on your mother. Her ugly weaknesses has soaked up your marvelous Uchiha genes. You hesitate to make a mark in this world. How long have you worn that ridiculous mask? Tobi: Madara sama, father, I have worn this for a long time. Since mothers passing and I had already lost you. Mother was of the whirlpool country. With this mask I have shown the world the Uchiha power and why to fear you. Madara: you have also taken it upon yourself to use your heritage to empower you further. So now you are of the Sage? It matters not, your level of use is no where near my own. As always you are light years from to my reach. Tobi: lowers his head slightly with his eyes hidden by a shadow. Tobi: Father, I have done everything that was asked and more. I am filled with joy to have you back. For one moment can we not argue or contend with one another. We are still in battle over the last two bijuu. Madara: Sigh....so you have yet to retrieve the Kyuubi?!!!! Tobi: Was it not Mito who got in your way Father? Madara quickly puts Tobi under genjutsu. (In the mind of Tobi) Madara: Do not EVER raise your claims against me! I was not aiming to kill the Shodai. I was aiming to end his legacy. To insult his era and clan. I did that and conquered this world after his demise. Since you seem to have forgot your place. I will leave you here where you can be better trained. I will not be talked to especially talked down to by my own half breed son. Madara impales Tobi in the chest with a long blade. He stabs him multiple continuous times. Madara: You will not die, but you will remember just who is in charge. (back in the real world)

The alliance four are floored by who and what they just witnessed.

Naruto: Kakashi sempai did you see that?! Madara was talking with Tobi and suddenly Tobi fell! Kakashi: This is bad Naruto!!
Madara turns around smiling, I hope you are ready descendant of Uzumaki Mito! Guy: GET READY! He is the worlds strongest shinobi!!!!

Suddenly the mouth of Gedo Mazo lightens up and the eyes all start to shrink. Cracks are seen forming all around the Outer path demon's body.

On the other side of the Alliance, Naruto is ticked by Guys comment and is seen forming a familiar hand sign.

Scene change.....A small serpent is seen burrowing into the ground. Through the forest Sasuke and Hawk members stop abruptly.

Sasuke: Something is not right, the very chakra we are looking for...it just vanished??!!!

Juugo: At this point I wish we had Karin. It would make this whole mission so much easier. Sasuke, as he is diving tree to tree thinks back to his fight with Danzo. He thinks about stabbing Karin to get to Danzo. Sasuke: What am I? What have I become? He bites his lip.
Suigetsu: I am not wishing to have her back, though it is way too easy going around here. This little party is already missing personality as it is. (I kinda miss her annoying ass too!) Sasuke:........ Up ahead let's move! The power surge is coming from this way. Juugo: Sasuke, this isn't good! The animals are telling me this is Madara!

Sasuke's eyes widen, Sasuke: Soon we will check him out. I want to test my abilities against someone strong! The chakra pattern has somehow got behind us. They dart back toward the path they came from.

Scene change.........

Back in the cave where Kabuto stands.....

Tears are seen flowing from Kabuto's eyes.
Kabuto: mmmmmmmmm
Kabuto: Mmmmmmmmmot
Kabuto: (ROARING), MOTHER!!!!!!!!!
Without cause his dragon skin sheds tremendously leaving behind a soft pure unscathed milky surface.
The Anaconda coming from Kabuto's stomach is seen pulling itself away and finally detaches itself. A small nose is seen coming up near Kabuto's foot. A small white scaled snake slithers up to the Anaconda. The Great serpent is bitten by the white scaled snake Sasuke was searching for. Doing the impossible the inferior creature consumes it. Its eyes sharpen and a fierce yellow hue is seen forming clearly around the pupil. The snake takes on a pinker tone and instantly dissolves away.

Kabuto's eyes emerge snake free. He stumbles around as he finds his balance. Kabuto: I can feel him! HE'S NEAR!!!....Kabuto suddenly forms some seals and fades into the wind.

Scene change...........
Sasuke and group enter a sandy trail as the forest covering comes to an end. Sasuke turns toward Juugo and distorts his face into a frown. Grabbing his sword Juugo prepares. Juugo: SASUKE! Sasuke: Quiet Juugo! Juugo reassures his safety and becomes calm. Suigetsu: Just what is going on?! Do you sense something?

Sasuke: Yeah, Malice!
Voice (Bursting evil laughter) MuhaahahahaMUHAHAHAHAAHHHAAHAH KUKUKUKKUKU
SASUKE KUN!!!!!!

From the dirt we see a pale scaled skin forming into a human form.
Voice: SASUKE KUN!

Suigetsu: NO FUCKING WAY!!!
Sasuke smacks his teeth focuses his eyes towards......

Orochimaru: Too long have I been held at BAY!!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by apacolypz; 07-09-2012 at 01:18 PM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (07-09-2012), J-man123 (07-09-2012), jericho Uzimaki (07-09-2012), KiddJutsu (07-09-2012), Narut0360 (07-10-2012), royalmage (07-09-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (07-09-2012)