594 Spoilers/Predictions - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-12-2012, 04:05 PM   #16
royalmage
Genin

royalmage is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 594 Spoilers/Predictions

Wow Kyf just amazing, i teared up at the end.
royalmage is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to royalmage For This Useful Post:
Konnaha_yellow_flash (07-12-2012)

Old 07-12-2012, 09:23 PM   #17
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

I really like the idea of kakashi and Gai having one last showdown and as rivals... make a last contest out of it... Dying back to back as true friends, as true rivals... mocking death as they still stand... like a symbol of the will of fire and to never give up...

However, IMO, I think a better death for Gai would be with lee... Its obvious after Lee injuries against gaara years ago that Gai would of just died with him if tsunade's surgery had failed... by that premise... I think The Master and student dying together as they both use the 8th gate to protect the ninja world would be a fitting end to great shinobi such as they... I mean if Lee or Gai dies... the other will soon follow because the two are a pair that cannot live without the other...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 10:08 PM   #18
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Rasenganja is on a distinguished road

Pssh, I always liked KYF lol.. But ya man, kakashi and gai dying back to back standing up my god!!! AWESOME!
Rasenganja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rasenganja For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (07-13-2012), Konnaha_yellow_flash (07-13-2012)
Old 07-13-2012, 02:03 AM   #19
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Few problems, apacolypz.

1. Sasuke doesn't know about the Moon's Eye Plan.
2. Sasuke doesn't know about the Juubi.
3. Madara's busy fighting the Kages. Tobi's controlling Gedo Mazo.
4. The Juubi's body is contained within the Moon.
Um in my prediction which I already wrote two stories to, Madara ends fight with Kages, Tobi has been put aside by Madara, and at this point Oro has told Sasuke about Juubi and Moon Eye plan. Also being that Sasuke read the tablets I am pretty sure he knows more than he has let on. Lastly the Juubi's "body" I used more or less his soul as what was trapped in the moon. I used Gedo Mazo as the vessel that holds the Juubi's true body. As I thought it would be better pictured than the destruction of the moon.... Dude these are fan fic predictions....I am not Kishi or aim to be....

In the manga Tobi tells the kages about the moons eye plan as he has Sasuke on his back. So I know Sasuke wasn't told by Tobi...

If you are here to point out flaws in fan made predictions or stories, you're gonna be up all night. I am not here to sell you my manga. I am here to entertain who ever reads my stories to make up for gap until the next issue release. People love to bitch and nit pick over anything lol

Last edited by apacolypz; 07-13-2012 at 02:07 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (07-13-2012)
Old 07-13-2012, 02:11 AM   #20
apacolypz
ANBU

Anway lol Great job KYF!!! As you are used to the nit picking I must say great ending for two of Konoahs best shinobi. Keep up what you're doing homie. You make me wanna keep up with you.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (07-13-2012), KiddJutsu (07-13-2012), Konnaha_yellow_flash (07-13-2012), mykewin777 (07-16-2012)
Old 07-13-2012, 02:51 AM   #21
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
In the manga Tobi tells the kages about the moons eye plan as he has Sasuke on his back. So I know Sasuke wasn't told by Tobi...
Sasuke was knocked out from fighting the Kages before Tobi said the words "Moon's Eye Plan." Raikage immediately attempted to attack him, Tobi warped Sasuke away for Karin to heal him before explaining the plan to the Kages. Sasuke didn't hear a word of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
If you are here to point out flaws in fan made predictions or stories, you're gonna be up all night. I am not here to sell you my manga. I am here to entertain who ever reads my stories to make up for gap until the next issue release. People love to bitch and nit pick over anything lol
Shame you're so thin-skinned as I wasn't attempting to nit pick or offend/insult you. Your story just didn't make sense to me based on the story Kishi's told thus far.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Emissary of Justice For This Useful Post:
Senkradlol (07-13-2012)
Old 07-13-2012, 02:55 AM   #22
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Sasuke was knocked out from fighting the Kages before Tobi said the words "Moon's Eye Plan." Raikage immediately attempted to attack him, Tobi warped Sasuke away for Karin to heal him before explaining the plan to the Kages. Sasuke didn't hear a word of it.

Shame you're so thin-skinned as I wasn't attempting to nit pick or offend/insult you. Your story just didn't make sense to me based on the story Kishi's told thus far.
As I said dude you can't tell me about Naruto I know it well. I didn't take offense just that you're trying to break apart my story and it is on it's third fan made prediction. You obviously didn't read my first two stories as it would make sense. I didn't say thin skin that Tobi told Sasuke, I said Sasuke was on his back after he got beat up by the Kages. Can you hear me! In my story Oro is the one that fills him on the both plans........jeeze
Old 07-13-2012, 08:00 AM   #23
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

594: Tug o war of souls

Naruto and the others are watching gedo maza glow when suddenly the kyubi pulls naruto into his mind.

Kyubi: "Naruto I did not think it would go this far but there is still a way we can stop Tobi from destroying all of bijuus and jinchuriki trapped in there."
Naruto: "What are you planning exactly?"
Kyubi: "In a moment I will need you to give me control of your body for a short time. Only I can perform this jutsu properly."
Naruto: "Ok."
Kyubi: "Ok now I need to contact someone else."
Hachibi: "Don't bother Im already aware of what you are planning and I accept. I have informed kirabi and though even he has his doubts this is the only way."
Naruto: "What are you two planning?"
Kyubi: "Its time naruto. Don't worry this will be over quikly."

Naruto and Kirabi charge toward gedo maza and both of them start to do summoning jutsu hand signs. Suddenly chakra arms come out of their bodies and start doing summoning jutsu hand signs.

Tobi: "There is nothing you can do to stop it. Soon I will be the juubi's jinchuriki."
Kyubi: "So you found the combination lock then?
Tobi: "?! WHAT?!"

Naruto and kirabi suddenly go into chakra mode then suddenly a beam of blue chakra from kirabi's chest shoots out and slams into naruto. Naruto summons several more arms as kirabi falls to the ground unconscious.

Tobi: "No matter what you do I will be the juubi's jinchuriki."
Kyubi: "The combination lock is complete. You are not the only one who is able to get part of the juubi now."
Tobi: "Its too late I

Gedo maza suddenly cracks near the eyes and beams of several colors shoot out of its eyes hitting naruto. Naruto suddenly floats into the air as energy blasts out of every part of his body. At the same moment gedo maza releases several other dark beams that hit tobi. Tobi also starts to float into the air as energy blasts out of every part of his body.

Kyubi: "It is done. I have taken from you tobi the powers of all those trapped in gedo maza as well as much of their strength. Your juubi is still incomplete. All you have is their souls and the other half of their chakra."
Tobi: "What is happening to me?!"

Suddenly screams and moans echo out of gedo maza as souls are blasted out of gedo maza's eyes and sucked into tobi's body. The screams and moans continue until gedo maza finally shuts its eyes and vanishes. Naruto and Tobi stop glowing and land on the ground. Tobi stands up and grabs his head in pain.

Tobi: "What have you done?! So many voices screaming inside my head?!"

Tobi tries to suck naruto into his eye but then suddenly his eye stops working. Tobi teleports himself away as naruto lays there on the ground. Kakashi and guy run over to kirabi and naruto. Kirabi slowly gets up and smiles as naruto turns his head to look at kirabi.

Kirabi: "Hachibi you still there?"
Kyubi: "The hachibi says you deserve your freedom kirabi. There is still a part of the hachibi inside you but best not to waste it as it won't be replenished."
Kakashi: "Naruto are you alright?"
Kyubi: "We are alright."
Guy: "We?"
Kyubi: "This is the kyubi speaking through naruto. Naruto as we speak is still absorbing the knowledge and abilities of those trapped within gedo maza. I can not stay awake like this for long. Please protect us as the transformation is as yet incomplete."

Naruto passes out as the others look on. Inside naruto's head naruto is floating in mid air as his body begins to radically transform.

Kyubi: "Soon naruto will be complete. It is hard to believe naruto has that much in common with the old man but I guess we will see if naruto's mind and body can handle the transformation."
Hachibi: "Are you sure this can work though. Is he really the one we have searched for?"
Kyubi: "We will know soon."

594: The transformation continues.....

This idea occured to me while watching nightmare on elm street 3 and 4. Hope you like it.

Last edited by jeanericuser; 07-13-2012 at 09:08 AM.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jeanericuser For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (07-14-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (07-13-2012), jekyl_hyde (07-13-2012), jericho Uzimaki (07-13-2012), KiddJutsu (07-13-2012), Konnaha_yellow_flash (07-13-2012), mykewin777 (07-16-2012), Pritha (07-13-2012), royalmage (07-13-2012)
Old 07-13-2012, 08:41 AM   #24
lopiskes
Academy Student

lopiskes is an unknown quantity at this point

jeanericuser plz more
PS. a read the prediction 3 TIMES !!!

Last edited by lopiskes; 07-13-2012 at 10:38 AM.
lopiskes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 11:40 AM   #25
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

595: The transformation continues....

Tsunade, Sakura, Shizune, and several other shinobis are examining naruto's body as he lays on an operating table.

Sakura: "What is happening to him?"
Tsunade: "It would appear to be some form of regeneration only this one is less of a healing jutsu and more like that of akamichi transformation jutsu."
Shizune: "Im gonna get a blood sample for analysis."

Shizune applies a needle to naruto's arm and suddenly the needle bends as its applied to naruto's arm. Everyone gasps in surprise.

Shizune: "?!"
Tsunade: "It would appear that the regeneration of cells has increased the density of naruto's skin."

Tsunade walks away as Sakura, Shizune, and the others follow her. Tsunade proceeds to remove her surgical mask covering her face.

Tsunade: "Whatever happened on the battlefield must be causing naruto to go through some form of metamorphosis. As it stands naruto as we know him is slowly being replaced by a new naruto as a result of of the regeneration."

Tsunade flashes back to Madara facing the kages.

Madara: "I sense now that someone has successfully created the juubi and become its jinchuriki. I must find that person immediately and see for myself what that person has become."

Madara teleports away like Tobi did leaving the kages on the battlefield alone. Tsunade walks out of the operating room to the waiting room where Kakashi, Guy, Kirabi, Shikimaru, Hinata, and the Kages all standing or sitting around in the waiting room. They all stand up as Tsunade appears. They all start to say something but Tsunade puts a finger to her lips and shushs them.

Tsunade: "Quiet down please there are patients here still trying to rest and recover. Naruto is indeed alright and looks to be recovering though is prognosis has changed greatly in the last few days."
Hinata: "What is happening?"
Shikimaru: "Is naruto awake?"
Kirabi: "Have the bijuus spoken through naruto again?"
Tsunade: "Naruto as yet is still unconsious and all attempts to awaken him have failed but naruto also seems to be in a healthy state so its best he just be left alone to recover. As we speak I am moving naruto to private room for him to recover alone in peace."

Tsunade walks backing into the hospital as a nurse and two guards stand in the way of the door tsunade walked through blocking the others from entering.

Nurse: "No! I told you all before. No one except medical personnel is allowed beyond this point. You all are best to head out and get some rest. Naruto will still be here when you get back."

The sun starts to set as sakura makes her rounds looking at each of the patients as they lay in their beds sleeping. Sakura stops at naruto's room and notices movement inside naruto's bed. Sakura rushes into find what looks like naruto having a seizure. Sakura attempts to hold him down when suddenly naruto starts to glow. Sakura backs off as the glow increases. Naruto's eyes instantly shoot open and instantly a tremendous burst of energy occurs launching sakura out the door and smashing hard into the wall. Naruto screams as his voice pitch decreases and blinding light blasts through the room. As sakura slowly gets up she sees a tall figure large musceled figure standing in the backdrop of the moon and sky through a massive hole that has been blasted through naruto's room. Security alarms go off as the tall figure jumps down and lands on the ground 6 stories down. The figure runs off as sakura looks on in shock at what she has just seen.

Sakura thinking: "What has happened to you naruto?!"

Hinata is wandering through a nearby park when two bandits bust out of the bushes with one holding a knife to her throat while the other is checking her pockets.

Robber1: "Yeah we are gonna have a lot of fun with you tonight young one."
Robber2: "What was that explosion just now?"
Robber1: "I don't know."
Deep Voice: "I would appreciate it if you would release that lady. It is not wise to treat a ninja of konoha like that."
Robber1: "Don't bother trying to hide I know where you are."

The robbers pull out kunai and release hinata as they charge into the woods. Suddenly robber2 explodes out lifted high into the air by a rasengan blast. The other lets out a scream as a loud crack echoes through the park. The robber1 stumbles toward hinata before collapsing. Hinata stares into the darkness trying to see who else is out there.

Deep voice: "Are you alright hinata?"
Hinata: "Thanks for helping me out there. Who are you?"
Deep voice: "Its me hinata. Its naruto."
Hinata: "You don't sound like him. Come out and let me see your face."
Naruto: "As you wish..."

Naruto steps forward towards hinata who is visably shocked at how much taller and stronger looking naruto is. Hinata gasps as she recognizes naruto's face. Hinata faints as ninjas rush in to surround naruto and hinata. Naruto bends over to examine hinata as more ninjas arrive to the scene.

596: Naruto juubi jinchuriki?!

By the way for those who wonder what naruto looks like here is a hint. Look up ssj brolly and imagine him with non spiked hair and naruto's face.

Last edited by jeanericuser; 07-13-2012 at 02:53 PM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jeanericuser For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (07-13-2012), jericho Uzimaki (07-13-2012), KiddJutsu (07-13-2012), royalmage (07-13-2012)
Old 07-13-2012, 12:19 PM   #26
lopiskes
Academy Student

lopiskes is an unknown quantity at this point

wow that was quick and its nice and a can say agian MORE PLZ!!!
lopiskes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 05:27 PM   #27
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

These predictions have been rock solid by everybody dropping them.
jericho Uzimaki (07-13-2012)
Old 07-13-2012, 06:19 PM   #28
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

@jeanericuser

All I can say as wow. I remember reading your predictions several years ago, enjoying them more often than the actual chapters.

I guess Num is on vacay (hope nothing is wrong with the dude), because it would be awesome as a fan of the two of you to see you guys back to writing predictions of this class.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 07:28 PM   #29
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post

I guess Num is on vacay (hope nothing is wrong with the dude),
Nah, who died this week was my net, I'm fine and dandy.

Quote:
because it would be awesome as a fan of the two of you to see you guys back to writing predictions of this class.
I don't think I'll ever write Naruto predictions again, sorry. That boat set sail a long time ago. Although I'm inclined to write some fanfiction in the future, but again, not Naruto's.

Edit:

KYF doing theories: as useful as setting oneself on fire.
KYF doing fanfiction: praise.

Get the hint, KYF. I told you that using your imagination on something worthy would pay off.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 07-13-2012 at 07:31 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (07-13-2012), jericho Uzimaki (07-13-2012)
Old 07-13-2012, 08:55 PM   #30
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Quote:
Get the hint, KYF. I told you that using your imagination on something worthy would pay off.
The only issue is some of kyf's ideas are so far out that even rod sterling would feel like he is in the twilight zone. Sharinnegan?! Its too bad Tobi hasn't face palmed in the anime cause I might just make it into a gif just for that occasion. However here is something special just for the occasion.