RAW Chapter 240 (SPOILERS) - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-24-2006, 12:37 PM   #1
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
RAW Chapter 240 (SPOILERS)

Looks like Grimjaw is back and spells trouble for Ichigo and anyone else going up against them. I think that Ichigo and Co. are in trouble now that Orihime is now working for Aizen and reconstructing everyone that might have a cut or scratch. I thought that you know who was going with Ichigo I guess he is also sitting out this mission.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-24-2006, 03:12 PM   #2
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold
Re: RAW Chapter 240 (SPOILERS)

Most would die before betraying their friends... and yet she didn't lift one finger to not be captured..... im disappointed in her....
Old 08-24-2006, 04:54 PM   #3
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Did you somehow miss the part where that one guy told her that if she didn't cooperate, he'd kill all of her friends and everyone she knows?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 05:14 PM   #4
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek View Post
Did you somehow miss the part where that one guy told her that if she didn't cooperate, he'd kill all of her friends and everyone she knows?

And if she does cooperate he's gonna "attempt" to do the same. This is similar to the situation where Rukia thought that it was better for Ichigo to never rescue her because he was to weak to beat her brother, we all know how that turned out. I don't see why Orhime just didn't take her chances with Ichigo... is a little faith to hard to ask? Sheesh...
Old 08-24-2006, 05:40 PM   #5
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

Now you're being silly. He promised not to kill them right then if she cooperated. Which is the better option, knowingly having all your friends (and you) die immediately or buying them some time to be stronger and more prepared? The arrancar ARE going to try to kill them all eventually... But as you can see, the shinigami just need a tiny bit more of a boost and they'll do okay against them all. (I mean, Hitsayuga did okay against #6 and he's not the strongest captain out there...)
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 05:49 PM   #6
Distortion
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek View Post
Now you're being silly. He promised not to kill them right then if she cooperated. Which is the better option, knowingly having all your friends (and you) die immediately or buying them some time to be stronger and more prepared? The arrancar ARE going to try to kill them all eventually... But as you can see, the shinigami just need a tiny bit more of a boost and they'll do okay against them all. (I mean, Hitsayuga did okay against #6 and he's not the strongest captain out there...)
Erm.. how is he gonna kill all of them by himself? I doubt he can beat the shop keeper (cant remember his damn name) let alone ichigo if he goes hallow. You say.. give them time to get stronger? I suppose she's a genius and planned this whole thing out? I suppose her master plan was to let Ichigo get stronger while healing the enemies he fights? O_o... Also.. how are they going to get stronger when Ichigo at the moment he heard of the incident left to her side ? O_o..so many questions o_O

Lol.. as for little yoda.. (hitsayuga) ... I really like that guy.. but I'm really sick of seeing him fight. Captains such as Kenpachi should really enjoy these upcoming matches... XD I want to see how they do against someone like him...
Old 08-24-2006, 06:12 PM   #7
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion View Post
Lol.. as for little yoda.. (hitsayuga) ... I really like that guy.. but I'm really sick of seeing him fight. Captains such as Kenpachi should really enjoy these upcoming matches... XD I want to see how they do against someone like him...
Yeah his fights really do suck I would rather see someone fight that isn't always getting beat up like little Yoda. I to am interested in seeing Kenpanchi fight one of the Arrancer's although I don't like his chances based off the fact that he couldn't beat Ichigo pre hollow.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 07:15 AM   #8
idono
Hunter-Nin

idono is an unknown quantity at this point

you never know he just might just wipe out a new trick lor maybe he has got a bankai now

~Bad Guys FC member~
idono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2006, 07:20 AM   #9
Shad0w_Hunter
Hunter-Nin

Shad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enoughShad0w_Hunter will become famous soon enough

How could kanpachi have a bankai now? He doesnt even have a single release.

I'd like to see Byukuya and the twin sword guys battle. That'd be fun.

My Fanfictions:

My groups:

Co-owner:
Hatake Kakashi FC
Hyuuga Hinata FC
Shad0w_Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 03:59 AM   #10
idono
Hunter-Nin

idono is an unknown quantity at this point

you never know lol

seeing Byukuya fight wpuld be cool too

~Bad Guys FC member~
idono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 10:01 AM   #11
clong
Academy Student

clong is an unknown quantity at this point

i would like to see the arancar fight with the akatsuki!!! to see which is the better villain.
clong is offline   Reply With Quote