tobi´s identity - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2012, 01:25 AM   #136
Senkradlol
Chuunin
 
Senkradlol's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PA
Age: 21
Posts: 410
Thanks: 468
Thanked 161 Times in 94 Posts
Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: tobi´s identity

Shisui = maybe a foot more than Itachi

Tobi = like 3 feet over Itachi.

Personally I take the 3 > 1 to the the "towering" one
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 08-27-2012, 02:12 AM   #137
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,954
Thanks: 8,422
Thanked 4,714 Times in 2,858 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Really, explain to me how tobi is taller in his panel, but not shisui when both are towering over itachi on even ground only a couple feet apart????????? I can't wait for this argument...

EDIT: And why does no one else wonder why the author put the two people who are suspected of being the same person by the mist and just happening to disappear in the same chapter, never to be seen again... along with comparisons of each of their heights to itachi to show they are about the same height thus more evidence that tobi could really be shisui.... That is if long haired tobi and short haired tobi are the same person....
Ignoring the panels because I already addressed it. Obviously in the second link you showed there was 0 degree angle from point of view showing they are the same height on a flat surface. Again, the angle on the first link is clearly above 0 degrees making one seem way taller than the other. That's like you standing slightly below the top of the hill and me standing on top of the hill and asking the observer "Which is taller?" and he stupidly responds "Well, obviously NLB is towering over KYF's height durr." You need to understand that when people stand on different vertical positions of an inclined surface or inclined point of view via observer, it can make one seem taller than another due to position and/or point of view.

EDIT: ^No, we just went over this. Shisui is only a tiny bit taller, not a foot. Wth are you smoking?

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 08-27-2012 at 02:17 AM.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 01:01 PM   #138
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senkradlol View Post
Shisui = maybe a foot more than Itachi

Tobi = like 3 feet over Itachi.

Personally I take the 3 > 1 to the the "towering" one
Maybe a foot...??? SHisui's perspective is far away yet you can still tell he towers over itachi from that far away... beause how much taller he is then itachi... so no, he is like two feet taller, just like long haired tobi is as well...

Why is this even up for debate... both shisui and long haired tobi are shown towering over itachi in size when compared and that is all that matters...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Ignoring the panels because I already addressed it. Obviously in the second link you showed there was 0 degree angle from point of view showing they are the same height on a flat surface. Again, the angle on the first link is clearly above 0 degrees making one seem way taller than the other. That's like you standing slightly below the top of the hill and me standing on top of the hill and asking the observer "Which is taller?" and he stupidly responds "Well, obviously NLB is towering over KYF's height durr." You need to understand that when people stand on different vertical positions of an inclined surface or inclined point of view via observer, it can make one seem taller than another due to position and/or point of view.

EDIT: ^No, we just went over this. Shisui is only a tiny bit taller, not a foot. Wth are you smoking?
BS!!!! Quit trying to make out shisui's towering over itachi as an optical illusion... Shisui is way taller then itachi, end of story the manga shows it...

1). what is the this INCLINED BS???? The ground they are on is even just like the ground tobi and itachi are on in their panel... You are making this "inclined BS" up... draw a line with a marker and look at it from every angel and prove me wrong then... you wont!?!?! Because you cannot... the ground is even, not on an incline...

2). The first panel still shows shisui taller, but you cannot get a good grasp of how much taller... then when it zooms out it revealed how much taller yet you are still denying it... Come on, you are simply trying to intellectualize something you have no way to... Shisui is much much taller then itachi... end of story...

3). Ignoring the panels is BS because you didn't post squat, I did... You are ignoring them because they crap on you argument which is the same as putting your finger in your ears and saying "Lalalala, It is on an incline, lalalala"....
Again, prove me wrong or be quite and quit arguing something you have no basis for arguing in the first place...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 08-27-2012 at 01:03 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 02:53 PM   #139
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,699
Thanks: 4,761
Thanked 8,723 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: tobi´s identity

KYF is apparently more blind than I am if he thinks that the height difference between Tobi and Itachi is comparable to Shisui and Itachi.

Here we have Tobi and Itachi. Tobi is clearly taller than Itachi by a head (Itachi comes up to Tobi's chin).

Here we have Shisui and Itachi. Using the top right panel because it's a straight on shot from a close distance, so perspective isn't skewed by the perceived visual angle being distorted by distance (hint: perspective changes when you view something from a distance), you can clearly see that Itachi is maybe a couple of inches shorter than Shisui.

So enough of this "Tobi is Shisui" nonsense. Your "proof" is faulty and you know it.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (08-27-2012), NeoKakarott023 (08-28-2012), ninjalostboy95 (08-27-2012), Numinous (08-28-2012), UzumakiUchiha (08-27-2012), xxMESTxx (08-28-2012)
Old 08-27-2012, 02:57 PM   #140
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,954
Thanks: 8,422
Thanked 4,714 Times in 2,858 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Maybe a foot...??? SHisui's perspective is far away yet you can still tell he towers over itachi from that far away... beause how much taller he is then itachi... so no, he is like two feet taller, just like long haired tobi is as well...

Why is this even up for debate... both shisui and long haired tobi are shown towering over itachi in size when compared and that is all that matters...



BS!!!! Quit trying to make out shisui's towering over itachi as an optical illusion... Shisui is way taller then itachi, end of story the manga shows it...

1). what is the this INCLINED BS???? The ground they are on is even just like the ground tobi and itachi are on in their panel... You are making this "inclined BS" up... draw a line with a marker and look at it from every angel and prove me wrong then... you wont!?!?! Because you cannot... the ground is even, not on an incline...

2). The first panel still shows shisui taller, but you cannot get a good grasp of how much taller... then when it zooms out it revealed how much taller yet you are still denying it... Come on, you are simply trying to intellectualize something you have no way to... Shisui is much much taller then itachi... end of story...

3). Ignoring the panels is BS because you didn't post squat, I did... You are ignoring them because they crap on you argument which is the same as putting your finger in your ears and saying "Lalalala, It is on an incline, lalalala"....
Again, prove me wrong or be quite and quit arguing something you have no basis for arguing in the first place...
Oh KYF stfu. How are you arguing when the evidence is contradicting everything you're saying? Can't wait to see this argument
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:02 PM   #141
UzumakiUchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 251
Thanks: 730
Thanked 151 Times in 98 Posts
UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post

So enough of this "Tobi is Shisui" nonsense. Your "proof" is faulty and you know it.
Nah you're completely wrong, tobi is shisui.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:50 PM   #142
krurk
ANBU
 
krurk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Age: 23
Posts: 1,534
Thanks: 76
Thanked 669 Times in 311 Posts
krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough
Re: tobi´s identity

I thought the proof I gave him would be solid enough for him to say, yeah that does damage the credibility of my theory but I was wrong.
__________________
1. Naruto's act 1 was really good

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 04:52 PM   #143
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: tobi´s identity

Ok, here's a new B.S. theory:

Tobi is Kagami.

During the whole Tobirama sacrificing himself, thus Hiruzen becoming the Hokage, Kagami in enthralled by this. He had a close tie to Tobirama, thus his MS was awakened.

Kagami is now able to read the tablet. He also comes across Madara. Learning of the Uchiha history from Madara's p.o.v. (Kagami is informed of Madara's plan and agrees to become part of it), mixed with his emotions from Hiruzen being named Hokage instead of Danzou (and possibly himself), he then starts to plant the seeds of a coup de taut.

Kagami's plan is coming to fruition until a young Uchiha man by the name of Shisui (his son) crosses his path. Kagami uses Izanami to ensure Shisui's defeat (his suicide). Madara (and Zetsu) provide Kagami with a new sharingan to replace the one that lost it's light (Obito's sharingan).

Kagami then relocates to Kirigakure (distraught, because his planned coup had started to die down), to enslave Yagura and force him to his will. Meanwhile, Kagami gets word of the impending birth of the child of the kyuubi's jinchuuriki. Kagami takes this instance to exact a little revenge on Konoha. He also learns that his coup that he envisioned is gaining more traction. After the attack on Konoha, and without any aide from the Uchiha, the massacre of the Uchiha is then planned out. Once it is to be enforced, Kagami returns to mentor the enforcer of the massacre out of vengeance for the weak-minded Uchiha who gave up during his attempt at the coup.

The rest is known. Kagami choses the name of Tobi to honor his sensei, Tobirama Senju, but also mock the Senju name.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
KiddJutsu (08-27-2012)
Old 08-27-2012, 06:00 PM   #144
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage
 
stubborn_d0nkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 12,579
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: tobi´s identity

May Jugem-Jugem Shit-Tossing The Life Of Shin-chan’s Two-Day-Old Underwear Balmung Feralion Isaac Schneider 1/3True Love 2/3 Hangnail Anxiety Betreyal Knows My Name Or Does It Really Ignore Calls Squid Dogfish Halibut Trout-Cod Dogfish This Is a Different Dogfish,I’m Talking About The Dogfish Shark Kaluga Angler Ray Yuuteimiyaoukimukou Pepepepepepepepepepepepe Runny Diarrhea target you
__________________
I am THE stubborn_d0nkey, thou shalt not have other stubborn donkeys before me.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide


1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag


2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4



Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4


Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)


Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems

Last edited by stubborn_d0nkey; 08-27-2012 at 06:01 PM.
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:53 PM   #145
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
KYF is apparently more blind than I am if he thinks that the height difference between Tobi and Itachi is comparable to Shisui and Itachi.
Here we have Tobi and Itachi. Tobi is clearly taller than Itachi by a head (Itachi comes up to Tobi's chin).
Yea yea, I'm blind because I am the only one who can see for some reason... but I agree Tobi is about a head taller then itachi though...

Quote:
Here we have Shisui and Itachi. Using the top right panel because it's a straight on shot from a close distance, so perspective isn't skewed by the perceived visual angle being distorted by distance (hint: perspective changes when you view something from a distance), you can clearly see that Itachi is maybe a couple of inches shorter than Shisui.
LMFAO!!! Your so called GREAT Perspective is showing itachi right behind shisui... Showing itachi only inches behind him when in actuality itachi is feet behind shisui as the other two perspectives show... So if your perspective can make itachi look like he is performing surprise butt secks, a mere couple inches behind shisui... Then your panel is not that credible for portraying shisui's actual height either...
Especially when The next panel, despite being far away which should make it harder to tell how much taller shisui is then itachi, but still shows how much shisui towers over itachi... Obviously shisui is really that much taller and you are just using the most awful perspective because it helps your argument...

Quote:
So enough of this "Tobi is Shisui" nonsense. Your "proof" is faulty and you know it.
Enough BS! You are projecting your little heart out on this one making that claim lol... I can prove your "proof" is crap and my proof is actually just as credible as the tobi panel you agree upon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Oh KYF stfu. How are you arguing when the evidence is contradicting everything you're saying? Can't wait to see this argument
Lol, Yea contradicting... The whole "prove me wrong with a panel" was done so well you didn't have do anything except make another baseless claim with no support... Congrats, you have beat me with your lack of evidence and I concede... especially since you used my own Mockery against me...

EDIT: Also, At least try like Kal did...



EDIT2). WTF Krurk!!! You Still think the word of a random uchiha with no known skills for anything could without a doubt identify shisui's body... While kabuto, an actual character with purpose in the manga not an extra... with known skills and one of them is to find dead bodies and identify them... However, shisui was the only one that was nowhere to be found...

So if you are suggesting that my believing in kabuto's credibility over some random nobody is misplaced then you should explain why instead of just making a claim that you did anything other then not reply to my last post to you, because you had no argument....
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 08-28-2012 at 12:03 AM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 12:11 AM   #146
Gamabunta
Chuunin
 
Gamabunta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 653
Thanks: 444
Thanked 238 Times in 126 Posts
Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough
Re: tobi´s identity

why does the height even matter, shisui not going to be mentioned anymore in the manga just like asuma, dan and konan... cry and move on pls
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gamabunta For This Useful Post:
Numinous (08-28-2012)
Old 08-28-2012, 04:54 AM   #147
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Yea yea, I'm blind because I am the only one who can see for some reason...
Wait a minute, that sounds familiar...

Quote:
Hallucinations may be manifested in a variety of forms.Various forms of hallucinations affect different senses, sometimes occurring simultaneously, creating multiple sensory hallucinations for those experiencing them.

Visual


The most common modality referred to when people speak of hallucinations. These include the phenomena of seeing things which are not present or visual perception which does not reconcile with the physical, consensus reality.
I jest, but when you feel the need to say you're the ONLY one seeing it, that should raise a flag that maybe you're wrong.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (08-28-2012), Vishnu (08-28-2012), xxMESTxx (08-28-2012)
Old 08-28-2012, 12:34 PM   #148
Kinako
Chuunin
 
Kinako's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Where the fuck you think I live fool?
Posts: 674
Thanks: 1,334
Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough
Re: tobi´s identity

Maybe the OP is right about Tobi being the conciousness of the Juubi. I can see it now... when Tobi becomes "complete" he will become.....Juubi aka the Ten-Tailed Douchebag. It makes perfect sense now.

P.S. Fuck Tobi.
__________________


FEAR THE REAPER
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (08-28-2012)
Old 08-28-2012, 01:15 PM   #149
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Wait a minute, that sounds familiar...

I jest, but when you feel the need to say you're the ONLY one seeing it, that should raise a flag that maybe you're wrong.
I'm glad you brought that up... Because General consensus is BS!!! You are trying to use majority opinion to prove something which is just sad... This is an objective debate, not subjective...

lol trying to use consensus as a basis for reality as in "shisui's height" as a cheap way to ignore an objective measurement of shisui's size to itachi's in comparison to Tobi's as well... You are sad for this buddy'olpal...



ANyways, back on topic:

Show me where shisui is not much taller then itachi in this panel (#four) compared to tobi's panel... Because all you keep doing is not proving me wrong with actual measurements, but making stupid, baseless claims...

If I am wrong then prove it... Quit bitching about me being wrong and prove it... Its not hard, either prove me wrong or concede...

Shisui on even ground, only a couple feet apart: (prove me wrong, show me how shisui is not ACTUALLY WAY TALLER then itachi as tobi is as wellhttp://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/590/5
The Panel shows them further away which should make it harder to determine how much taller shisui is then itachi but its still very obvious even at that far view meaning shisui is much much taller then itachi... which you insist is not what the panel shows... If you could draw a line between the two you could see that itachi come up to about shisui's back of neck which is about the same where itachi comes up to tobi...

Tobi, also on even ground only a couple feet apart...http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/590/11
The panel isn't as far away as shisui's but it also shows how much taller tobi is then itachi...


EDIT: Look at this pic I found numious made to try and discredit shisui's size to itachi's...http://www.fandom.com/forums/attachm...1&d=1340740263
Notice how numious draws a line through shisui's head and over itachi's to try and make shisui look not as tall as he really is to itachi, but it can still be seen even with his poor excuse of a line to compare sizes...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 08-28-2012 at 02:03 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:03 PM   #150
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,954
Thanks: 8,422
Thanked 4,714 Times in 2,858 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Lol, Yea contradicting... The whole "prove me wrong with a panel" was done so well you didn't have do anything except make another baseless claim with no support... Congrats, you have beat me with your lack of evidence and I concede... especially since you used my own Mockery against me...
i was the first one to respond to your stupid ass " Lml he's towering over Itachi derp." If I were to take you seriously, I would be using the same argument that debunked your statement the first time which is tiresome if done enough times. So why would I retardedly try the same shit over and over? I have enough common sense not to do that cover up the whole thread with unnecessary posts. You should have enough common sense and/or decency(is that a word?) to admit when you're wrong, simple shit to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
EDIT: Also, At least try like Kal did...
I doubt he tries to argue against you since you have faulty logic majority of the time. All he and so many others deal with is you denying counterexamples and rebuttals that completely debunk whatever you're saying while insulting them when you're wrong(lolwut?)

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 08-28-2012 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Obvious grammatical error
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tobi's "Moons eye" plan... Konnaha_yellow_flash Naruto Manga 9 07-10-2012 05:01 PM
Kabuto's 6th Casket, The Elder Brother, and Tobi's Identity TheAznValedictorian Naruto Manga 30 12-21-2010 10:25 AM
Pain's Secret, his Identity The Special One Naruto Manga 34 10-30-2008 12:33 PM
Yamato's true identity abstractface Naruto Manga 13 03-03-2008 06:41 PM
ANBU Captain's Identity Revealed! Meteorain27 Naruto Series 52 07-02-2005 12:55 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.