tobi´s identity - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2012, 02:17 PM   #151
AniMeFaN
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 717
Thanks: 103
Thanked 195 Times in 128 Posts
AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: tobi´s identity

In my opinion Shisui is taller and older than Itachi. Tobi (Long Hair) is taller than Shisui and alot taller than Itachi. I am also under the impression that the long haired Tobi is a different person than the short haired Tobi.
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 08-28-2012, 02:48 PM   #152
The Special One
Kage
 
The Special One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oakpark, Michigan
Age: 23
Posts: 5,138
Thanks: 913
Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold
Re: tobi´s identity

The only known difference between the two masked people is the hair difference, besides that, they have the same face.
__________________
The Specialist, forever

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201


^My first thread.lol
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:49 PM   #153
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
i was the first one to respond to your stupid ass " Lml he's towering over Itachi derp." If I were to take you seriously, I would be using the same argument that debunked your statement the first time which is tiresome if done enough times. So why would I retardedly try the same shit over and over? I have enough common sense not to do that cover up the whole thread with unnecessary posts. You should have enough common sense and/or decency(is that a word?) to admit when you're wrong, simple shit to do.
Yea yea, I am wrong and you say so... SO I am just supposed to concede even though you have proved nothing while I provided an actual argument with logic and based on the manga and actual common sense...

Even this little gem that shows shisui a HEAD taller then itachi as well as tobi... a head taller then itachi that is...

Quote:
I doubt he tries to argue against you since you have faulty logic majority of the time. All he and so many others deal with is you denying counterexamples and rebuttals that completely debunk whatever you're saying while insulting them when you're wrong(lolwut?)
LMAO, completely debunk squat.... How does BS claims debunk anything??? WHich is all you guys have given me on this... Nothing but claims!!! How about you quit being a little girl and put your money where oyur mouth is an prove me wrong....

ANd LOL, at me "insulting them" when I am wrong... That is textbook projection NLB...

Two attachments.... Each show itachi comes up to shisui's neck or chin (give or take) just as itachi does wit tobi.... So blow it, disprove that!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SHISUI.jpg (76.6 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg Parallel (1).jpg (57.5 KB, 7 views)
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 08-28-2012 at 02:51 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 02:57 PM   #154
AniMeFaN
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 717
Thanks: 103
Thanked 195 Times in 128 Posts
AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
The only known difference between the two masked people is the hair difference, besides that, they have the same face.
How in the world could you know they have the same face. Differences besides hair would be the way they are dressed every time we have seen them. Long Haired one at different points in the manga has been shown to be in the same clothes while the short haired has never been seen in them. The powers dispalyed by each have been different. Long haired has shown the ability to control the mizukage through genjustu while the short haired one has shown space time ninjutsu.
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:15 PM   #155
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,949
Thanks: 8,419
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Yea yea, I am wrong and you say so... SO I am just supposed to concede even though you have proved nothing while I provided an actual argument with logic and based on the manga and actual common sense...

Even this little gem that shows shisui a HEAD taller then itachi as well as tobi... a head taller then itachi that is...


LMAO, completely debunk squat.... How does BS claims debunk anything??? WHich is all you guys have given me on this... Nothing but claims!!! How about you quit being a little girl and put your money where oyur mouth is an prove me wrong....

ANd LOL, at me "insulting them" when I am wrong... That is textbook projection NLB...

Two attachments.... Each show itachi comes up to shisui's neck or chin (give or take) just as itachi does wit tobi.... So blow it, disprove that!!!
I think my post was pretty accurate on describing you. You're doing exactly what I said and you can't admit you're wrong. The panel you provided as "proof" is actually countering your argument. You having fun with spouting bUllshit when you already lost?
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:31 PM   #156
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
I think my post was pretty accurate on describing you. You're doing exactly what I said and you can't admit you're wrong. The panel you provided as "proof" is actually countering your argument. You having fun with spouting bUllshit when you already lost?
You must have brown eyes because you are so full of shit its probably coming out your ears at this point...

And Lol, you are so predictable... You didn't even address the attachments that prove my argument... Selective sight must run in the family for ya or something...

And how does my panel(s) counter my argument when they prove shisui is just as much taller then itachi as tobi is... I proved my argument while you whined, bitched and moaned about things you cannot support much less prove... Congrats... You lose... Flawless Victory.... *Head pops out* "TOTSY!!!"
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:49 PM   #157
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,949
Thanks: 8,419
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: tobi´s identity

Selective reading runs in your genes brah. I pointed out that the first panel shows they're height accurately and it shows Shisui is just a teeny bit higher, not towering. Even Kael pointed it out but you just keep looking at the middle panel which is clearly at an angle that only a retard would argue that their heights are vastly different in that one is towering over the other... Oops
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (08-28-2012)
Old 08-28-2012, 04:02 PM   #158
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Selective reading runs in your genes brah. I pointed out that the first panel shows they're height accurately and it shows Shisui is just a teeny bit higher, not towering. Even Kael pointed it out but you just keep looking at the middle panel which is clearly at an angle that only a retard would argue that their heights are vastly different in that one is towering over the other... Oops
The first panel where the eyes of itachi are first opening... It does show itachi only a bit smaller then shisui, however, it also shows itachi's chest against shisui's back they are so close which is not how they really are.... SO that panel proves nothing except it is very inaccurate.... Seeing as how the next 4 panels show itachi feet behind shisui, not inches, close enough to give the Heimlich Maneuver...

However, in the next panel once the perceptive is taken out further... Shisui's size can be determined and it shows him towering over itachi just as tobi did too, a couple pages later...
The reason my panel is credible is because it depicts a consistent distance between shisui and itachi as the other 4 do unlike your panel which shows itachi directly behind shisui able to put his chest against shisui's back he is so close...

Anyways... The attachments prove it, side by side... Both shisui and tobi are about a head taller then itachi since he comes up to their necks...

Proof....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tobiandshisui.jpg (85.7 KB, 142 views)
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 04:20 PM   #159
The Special One
Kage
 
The Special One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oakpark, Michigan
Age: 23
Posts: 5,138
Thanks: 913
Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
How in the world could you know they have the same face. Differences besides hair would be the way they are dressed every time we have seen them. Long Haired one at different points in the manga has been shown to be in the same clothes while the short haired has never been seen in them. The powers dispalyed by each have been different. Long haired has shown the ability to control the mizukage through genjustu while the short haired one has shown space time ninjutsu.


Manga confirms they have the same face. Unless the masked guy that controlled the Mizukage and the masked guy that helped Itachi rid Konoha of the Uchiha are two completely different people. See, now that makes even less sense... Ok, I'm probably being a bit cryptic here so I'll explain my reasoning.

Mizukage was controlled by the Masked figure with the long hair, the guy that had no mask at the time, whose face was seen by Kisame while he posed as Madara. There's no evidence that Kisame was able to see "Madara's" face, so Ksiame was none the wiser.

http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/507/12

http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/507/13

Now, remember back some many chapters. To get Kisame on his side, Tobi revealed his face to Kisame. Kisame recognized this face as the face of the man calling himself Madara, the guy who controlled the Mizukage with a genjutsu.

http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/404

http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/404/2

Same face, same person.

You say the two masked guy never wore the same article of clothing, well that's untrue. The mask that the long haired masked guy wore during the Uchiha massacre was the same mask worn by the short haired masked guy during the Kyuubi attack on Konoha.

You bring up the issue that the long haired masked guy and the short haired masked guy have different powers, long haired guy having strong genjutsu, short haired guy have space-time techniques. I'm afraid that's unfounded. Tobi on a couple of occasions have demonstrated the ability to employ more than adequate levels of genjutsu, on the Kyuubi and on Konan if I'm not mistaken. If Tobi could control the Kyuubi with his base sharingan, he can control definitely control the Mizukage, considering controlling the Kyuubi probably requires an even higher level of genjutsu capability.
__________________
The Specialist, forever

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201


^My first thread.lol

Last edited by The Special One; 08-28-2012 at 04:31 PM.
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to The Special One For This Useful Post:
Sagensyg (08-29-2012)
Old 08-28-2012, 04:44 PM   #160
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,949
Thanks: 8,419
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
The first panel where the eyes of itachi are first opening... It does show itachi only a bit smaller then shisui, however, it also shows itachi's chest against shisui's back they are so close which is not how they really are.... SO that panel proves nothing except it is very inaccurate.... Seeing as how the next 4 panels show itachi feet behind shisui, not inches, close enough to give the Heimlich Maneuver...

However, in the next panel once the perceptive is taken out further... Shisui's size can be determined and it shows him towering over itachi just as tobi did too, a couple pages later...
The reason my panel is credible is because it depicts a consistent distance between shisui and itachi as the other 4 do unlike your panel which shows itachi directly behind shisui able to put his chest against shisui's back he is so close...

Anyways... The attachments prove it, side by side... Both shisui and tobi are about a head taller then itachi since he comes up to their necks...

Proof....
Lmao the fact that you drew a straight line for an inclined angle and called it parallel is disturbing. You say it's proof but you're showing me the same panel over and over. http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/590/10. Look at the top panel where Shisui and Itachi are at close distance. Compare their distance and angle to the same middle panel you keep showing me and you'll see the panel that Kael and others pointed out is more accurate than your.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (08-28-2012)
Old 08-28-2012, 04:46 PM   #161
AniMeFaN
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 717
Thanks: 103
Thanked 195 Times in 128 Posts
AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
Manga confirms they have the same face. Unless the masked guy that controlled the Mizukage and the masked guy that helped Itachi rid Konoha of the Uchiha are two completely different people. See, now that makes even less sense... Ok, I'm probably being a bit cryptic here so I'll explain my reasoning.

Mizukage was controlled by the Masked figure with the long hair, the guy that had no mask at the time, whose face was seen by Kisame while he posed as Madara. There's no evidence that Kisame was able to see "Madara's" face, so Ksiame was none the wiser.

http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/507/12

http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/507/13

Now, remember back some many chapters. To get Kisame on his side, Tobi revealed his face to Kisame. Kisame recognized this face as the face of the man calling himself Madara, the guy who controlled the Mizukage with a genjutsu.

http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/404

http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/404/2

Same face, same person..




It was not confirmed that he saw the face of the long haired masked man. He literally said for him to show himself, he cant trust him since Madara is suppose to be dead and the flashback ended. That kills everything you just said. All that was confirmed he saw was the sharingan. You cant even tell if he was wearing a mask, you just are assuming for a reason I dont know that he wasnt. If I was to make an assumption I would say he was wearing one as he was never shown to be without one yet

Last edited by AniMeFaN; 08-28-2012 at 04:51 PM.
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:22 PM   #162
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Lmao the fact that you drew a straight line for an inclined angle and called it parallel is disturbing. You say it's proof but you're showing me the same panel over and over. http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/590/10. Look at the top panel where Shisui and Itachi are at close distance. Compare their distance and angle to the same middle panel you keep showing me and you'll see the panel that Kael and others pointed out is more accurate than your.
Are you high!!! There is no inclined angle, you are full of it... Why not quit CLAIMING and how me and everyone else because the more you do this more you prove you have no argument and you have to result to this cowardice tactic...

AGain, your panel is BS and completely lacking credibility as a panel that depicts itachi right behind shisui when it is shown that itachi is feet behind shisui, not even near able to touch him... yet your panel puts itachi close enough for anal rape lol... You are trying to disprove something that the manga supports with a noncredible panel supported by no other panel like my panel is...

Its simple logic... By using the consistency of distance between shisui and itachi to determine credible and non-credible panels...
With my panel showing the correct distance between the two, then the height must be accurate as well... However, your panel shows inaccurate distance between itachi and shisui so the height of shisui and itachi as well are just as likely inaccurate... it is simple!!!!

Your panel<<<<My panel in credibility... Argument over... I already provided links of each panel showing itachi with a straight line from his head to shisui which ended up at the bottom of shisui's neck just as it did with Tobi as well when i drew a straight line from itachi's head to Tobi... The line also shows the characters are on straight, even ground since the ground also lines up with the straight line as well...
Clearly I have proved my argument.... while you continue to insist your opinion=Objective proof If I were you, I would provide counter proof to show the ground in not even otherwise conceded and leave.... because your opinion and random claims prove nothing accept you must delusional to consider your opinion to be of such a high standard that it ca be taken as physical evidence and proof...


ALSO... Holly bajesus... SHisui is Tobi!!! kishi leaked this picture as a response to a letter I wrote a couple months ago about shisui and tobi....
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 05:36 PM   #163
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,949
Thanks: 8,419
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Are you high!!! There is no inclined angle, you are full of it... Why not quit CLAIMING and how me and everyone else because the more you do this more you prove you have no argument and you have to result to this cowardice tactic...

AGain, your panel is BS and completely lacking credibility as a panel that depicts itachi right behind shisui when it is shown that itachi is feet behind shisui, not even near able to touch him... yet your panel puts itachi close enough for anal rape lol... You are trying to disprove something that the manga supports with a noncredible panel supported by no other panel like my panel is...

Its simple logic... By using the consistency of distance between shisui and itachi to determine credible and non-credible panels...
With my panel showing the correct distance between the two, then the height must be accurate as well... However, your panel shows inaccurate distance between itachi and shisui so the height of shisui and itachi as well are just as likely inaccurate... it is simple!!!!

Your panel<<<<My panel in credibility... Argument over... I already provided links of each panel showing itachi with a straight line from his head to shisui which ended up at the bottom of shisui's neck just as it did with Tobi as well when i drew a straight line from itachi's head to Tobi... The line also shows the characters are on straight, even ground since the ground also lines up with the straight line as well...
Clearly I have proved my argument.... while you continue to insist your opinion=Objective proof If I were you, I would provide counter proof to show the ground in not even otherwise conceded and leave.... because your opinion and random claims prove nothing accept you must delusional to consider your opinion to be of such a high standard that it ca be taken as physical evidence and proof...


ALSO... Holly bajesus... SHisui is Tobi!!! kishi leaked this picture as a response to a letter I wrote a couple months ago about shisui and tobi....
Ok since you say it's cowardice I won't tell you about how many people say you're wrong. All I see is that you aren't consistent with the inclined angle so the line is not parallel to the angle as it should be genius. Learn to drawss before creating a sad excuse for an argument.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (08-28-2012)
Old 08-28-2012, 06:25 PM   #164
UzumakiUchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 251
Thanks: 730
Thanked 151 Times in 98 Posts
UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road
Re: tobi´s identity

I think we found someone who can counteract KYF logically to the end, this man is ninjalostboy95.

But in serious tone "Tobi is SHISUI" no argument here, he is shisui.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UzumakiUchiha For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (08-28-2012)
Old 08-28-2012, 07:35 PM   #165
krurk
ANBU
 
krurk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Age: 23
Posts: 1,534
Thanks: 76
Thanked 669 Times in 311 Posts
krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough
Re: tobi´s identity

lol, why does Shisui need to be 35 to be taller than Itachi? Itachi was 13 when he met "Tobi" right? The same age when he was talking to Shisui? So since most people stop growing by the time they are 17, wouldn't Shisui only have to be 4 years older?
__________________
1. Naruto's act 1 was really good

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to krurk For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (08-28-2012)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tobi's "Moons eye" plan... Konnaha_yellow_flash Naruto Manga 9 07-10-2012 05:01 PM
Kabuto's 6th Casket, The Elder Brother, and Tobi's Identity TheAznValedictorian Naruto Manga 30 12-21-2010 10:25 AM
Pain's Secret, his Identity The Special One Naruto Manga 34 10-30-2008 12:33 PM
Yamato's true identity abstractface Naruto Manga 13 03-03-2008 06:41 PM
ANBU Captain's Identity Revealed! Meteorain27 Naruto Series 52 07-02-2005 12:55 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.