tobi´s identity - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2012, 10:05 PM   #46
JEWbii
Genin
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: too scared of the nuts on this forum to fill this out
Posts: 129
Thanks: 6
Thanked 65 Times in 25 Posts
JEWbii is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: tobi´s identity

Tobi is Obito. All that last chapter did is cement that theory. Tobi got the eye at the battle of the Hanabi Bridge, this is where he awakened his Sharingan. He shouts down Kakashi for being a man of words and not actions and for making excuses by a grave. Sounds like the words of a man whose friend broke a promise to protect his love no matter what, then failed.

How some of you illiterate tards on this forum can say "harumph, this proves that tobi is not obito, harumph" is beyond me. "but but but, he wasn't at the battle for the bridge so it cant be obito". He was deployed to the battle and that was the deployment on which he was "killed". I would refer to it as the battle of the bridge too if i was speaking discreetly to kakashi because he would get the reference that others would miss.
JEWbii is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 08-16-2012, 11:39 PM   #47
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,487
Thanks: 470
Thanked 666 Times in 360 Posts
Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEWbii View Post
All that last chapter did is cement that theory. Tobi got the eye at the battle of the Hanabi Bridge, this is where he awakened his Sharingan.
Holy fucking shit, good catch.
__________________
R.I.P. City of Heroes

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 06:14 AM   #48
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEWbii
All that last chapter did is cement that theory. Tobi got the eye at the battle of the Hanabi Bridge, this is where he awakened his Sharingan.
Holy fucking shit, good catch.
You two must be joking, right? EVERYONE caught that, doesn't mean that Tobi has to be Obito.



Oh and KYF completely missed why I posted that image... and probably had a wacky episode, by that loony repetition. Shisui is also confirmed dead by the manga, so telling rikudounaruto that Izuna can't be Tobi because he's dead is one of those moments where the pot calls the kettle black.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (08-17-2012)
Old 08-17-2012, 06:17 AM   #49
Rikudounaruto
Genin
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 112
Thanks: 51
Thanked 373 Times in 88 Posts
Rikudounaruto is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
How could madara of used Rinne Tensai to revive His younger brother Izuna when he never had the RG Himself... Madara claims to have awakened the RG right before his death, but because of the circumstanes of his death, tobi not having the RG instead of nagato, ect...
Its more likely that madara was referring to the RG of nagato's as "His eyes" which is supported by tobi's comment that He gave nagato the RG thus the eyes are his to take as his own doujutsu... Tobi stated this as Madara uchiha to Konan... Here..http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/509/4
No I disagree. First Madara claims to have awakened the RG right before his death is true, but it means that He awakened them himself.

Tobi could't have RG because His body<Izuna> was under process of Accpeting Senjuu DNA in his body. He had to fight for control over his body, it probably weaken you and make you unable to fight, it is probably great price you have to pay for incorporating Senjuu DNA in body.

In my opinin, it was like that Madara created Zetsu, then he injected Senjuu DNA in himself. Madara awake Rinnengan, found Uzumaki Nagato, I don't know how or why he would be interested in him. He ordered Zetsu to implant Rinnengan eyes in Nagato if Madara die in process of using Rinne Tensei on Izuna. Short after ressurection Madara died, new ressurected Izuna was informed about Nagato, so Zetsu or Izuna gave Madara Rinnengan eyes in Nagato.

About Tobi comment it could be great hint for Tobi is izuna theory, especially this: "They were mine to begin with". Nagato Rinnengan=Madara awaken Rinnengan created from Izuna MS merged with Madara MS and with Senjuu DNA.

Rinnengan is made of Izuna Mangenkyou sharingan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
How could madara of known about Nagato as the person with the RG who was supposed to revive him if he died reviving Izuna before the yes were ever implanted in anyone??? Makes no sense....

IMO....

With there being only one RG, and Nagato being the one Who has it...
I explained it above, but again Madara could predict or read on stone tablet that using Rinne Tensei coul kill him, so he found Uzumaki child, why I don't know and ordered Zetsu toi implat his eyes in him if he died. He knew that Izuna even if ressurection worked could be under process of Senjuu DNA incorporating in body, so he would be unable to use Rinnengan or it could kill him. Maybe it could be too difficult to use Rinnengan and fight for control over body while Senjuu DNA is overtaking you. Danzo confirm this in statement that Senjuu DNA is difficult to control.

Besides Why Tobi could be hidden that long and didn't take any action himself. Why Tobi didn't use Izanagi in fight with Minato Namikaze. Answer is simple he waited for process of Senjuu DNA completly merging with his DNA to be finished.

That why he didn't take Nagato Rinnengan until Nagato died.

IMO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
:And Since tobi, someone who also has hashirama's cells implanted to use his power, which makes his capable of using the RG with Rinne Tensai as well which tobi says he can do so its canon he could... ("at this point it would be OK even if I kill him"...
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/571/11
With the power of the RG's rinne tensai, like kabuto was also going to do... Tobi planned on killing naruto the reviving him in order to capture him...)

:Hashirama's chakra (power of the younger sage's son like the Uzumaki's are as well) shown being the power that turns the MS/EMS into the RG...
That right Tobi has Hashirama cells implanted which make him capable of using RG to full potentail, even to use Rinne Tensei.This statement Tobi made is true .

I agree with this part completly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
If tobi was capable of using the RG to revive madara, but nagato was still the one who had it after all... Clearly madara gave nagato either his EMS eyes or his old Original MS eyes which added with the power of an Uzumaki (other descendant of the younger son's powerful body and chakra inherited from the RS from the juubi) with the rare powerful chakra capable of suppressing the kyuubi only seen before with Mito and kushina...
The rare Uzumaki power added with the MS/EMS created the RG... Just as the rare Senju power of hashirama added with the EMS in madara created the RG within him as well...
I think you get look at it in wrong way. Yes Tobi is capable of using RG to revive madara. Nagato got RG after Madara died IMO...
It is true what is needed to awake RG but in Madara case it was different. Madara fought with Hashirama Senjuu to get his DNA, so he could developed RG needed to ressurect his little brother Izuna...
There is only one Rinnengan created by Madara MS merged with Izuna MS with addition of Senjuu DNA.

It was like that Madara awake RG, after he died, Nagato had RG implanted in him. After Nagato died, Tobi as Izuna retrived RG from Nagato corpse.

In war there until know there were three RG users: First was Nagato ressurected via Edo Tensei, so Edo hax created fake Rinnengan in his eyes.
Second was Tobi as Izuna, who has orginally real RG. Third is Madara ressurected via Edo Tensei, again Edo hax created fake Rinnengan in his eyes.

So Until know it Ninja World was probably ony two Rinnengan. First was belong to Sage of six paths. Second was belong to Madara.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
So madara never actually had the RG, but awakened the eyes within Nagato as his own because they were originally his EMS or MS eyes, thus why nagato's eyes are his and why he said "I awakened these eyes (RG) right before my death"... despite nagato having the only RG eyes....
Again, I think you look at this in wrong way. Madara awake RG and give them to Nagato, so Nagato had RG implanted in him, that why He can't activate them.

Tobi as Izuna probably can activate and discativate RG as well as Sharingan, but having perfect body with Senjuu DNA and Uchiha DNA make minimal drain for Tobi to keep them active and using them all time. Maybe when we didn't see his eyes he disactivated them.

About Rinne Tensei time limit argument. I think Kishi didn't think about it that he could make Madara with RG and ressurect Izuna or Nagato had limited knowledge about RG potential.

When Nagato was about use Rinne Tensei, Konan said interesting thing in this page:
http://www.mangareader.net/93-454-2/...apter-449.html.

She said: "If he uses it now with these chakra leves...", she didn't finish statement but we can assume she meant Nagato will die. Maybe it was lie or mistake in translation.

We didn't never see someone with RG using Rinne Tensei and survive but it was only Nagato for now.

Lets' say that Madara used Rinne Tensei too and revived his little brother, Izuna. Madara died because maybe he was in bad health or didn't have full chakra. Why then Tobi as Izuna claimed that Nagato Rinne Tensei was destined to be used for him.

My theory is that Rinne Tensei is using chakra and after you don't have chakra it is using life energy. RINNE TENSEI DOESN"T HAVE TIME LIMIT FOR REAL.

Yes it has time limit for human, because they don't have that much chakra and life energy to ressurect someone who died long time ago.

Amount of time which passed from someone death is directly proportional to amount of chakra required for ressurection, after chakra ends it is directly proportional to life energy.

Let's say Madara has 100 chakra amd 100 life energy. If one day passed from someone death require 100 chakra, it simply only is enough ro ressurect someone who died in the same day.

That why Tobi didn't take any atempt to ressurect Madara, because he learned from his brother death that this fact amount of chakra required for technique is directly proportional to amount of time passed from death.

Tobi as Izuna needed huge amount of chakra to ressurect his older brother, Madara who died long time ago. let's think where could he get this amount of chakra, yes, it is from bijuu.

This is one reason for Tobi to ressurect Ten tails, because with Infinite chakra of Ten tails you can ressurect even probably Sage of six paths, who died long long time ago...


About Izuna is confirmed death, why Madara could mention Rinne Tensei which suggest that He had to know that this technique give you chance to be ressurected. He had to use it once to know about this technique.

If Izuna is dead I wonder why Kabuto didn't ressurect him via Edo Tensei? Izuna wasn't weak, he was equal to Madara when they had MS. Edo Izuna could spam MS techniques without being blind, so he could be as EMS Izuna...

Can you explain me these two issues which I wrote above?

I support theory Tobi is Izuna. Come at me Tobito fans

Last edited by Rikudounaruto; 08-17-2012 at 01:41 PM.
Rikudounaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rikudounaruto For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (08-21-2012)
Old 08-17-2012, 05:19 PM   #50
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 1,487
Thanks: 470
Thanked 666 Times in 360 Posts
Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
You two must be joking, right? EVERYONE caught that, doesn't mean that Tobi has to be Obito.
Can't speak for him, but I completely missed the implication that he caught and I agree with it. When I first read that, I took it as Tobi simply stating that he obtained the eye near the Kanabi bridge, not the battle itself.

The issue for me was that I wasn't aware the manga had been uploaded so early instead of the usual Wednesday, which are also the day comic books are released in the United States. As someone who reads a lot of Marvel/DC stuff usually the exact same day, I don't always catch some of Kishi's implications on my first read.

Usually, I fully read each chapter 2-3 times.
__________________
R.I.P. City of Heroes

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 08-17-2012 at 05:52 PM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 09:34 PM   #51
durndle
Gaara999
 
durndle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: mancave
Age: 43
Posts: 551
Thanks: 336
Thanked 277 Times in 155 Posts
durndle is on a distinguished roaddurndle is on a distinguished road
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumakinagato View Post
Learn to fucking spell if you're going to make a theory. Don't go the same way as kyf.

Anyway not the worst Tobi-theory i've heard.
Two things my friend: Number oneont come down on someone for a mistake in spelling. Show some class on this site. Number twoont fuck with KYF,Hes a good friend of mine. I havent been on this site in a long time but I know a fuck of alot more about this site then Ull ever dream of knowing. Grow up and be nice[Durndle]
durndle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to durndle For This Useful Post:
Konnaha_yellow_flash (08-19-2012)
Old 08-17-2012, 10:17 PM   #52
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,759
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by durndle View Post
Show some class on this site. Number two: Dont fuck with KYF,Hes a good friend of mine.
This is an ironic statement coming from someone defending KYF. That kid has to be one of the most classless people on this site.

Quote:
I havent been on this site in a long time but I know a fuck of alot more about this site then Ull ever dream of knowing.
I sincerely doubt that you know that much about this site. You haven't been here for a while and even then your account looks young compared to a lot of the other posters.

Quote:
Grow up and be nice[Durndle]
Says the guy that's jumping to the aid of a forum pariah that is constantly insulting and slandering any person that dares to tell him he's wrong when he posts some horrendously compiled mass of drivel as a theory and denies any evidence that he's wrong.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
xxMESTxx (08-18-2012)
Old 08-18-2012, 12:25 AM   #53
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay
 
xxMESTxx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Mountains
Age: 22
Posts: 910
Thanks: 1,344
Thanked 606 Times in 300 Posts
xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by durndle View Post
Two things my friend: Number oneont come down on someone for a mistake in spelling. Show some class on this site. Number twoont fuck with KYF,Hes a good friend of mine. I havent been on this site in a long time but I know a fuck of alot more about this site then Ull ever dream of knowing. Grow up and be nice[Durndle]
Well, since you put it that way. Since I've been on this site(and never left) longer than you, I know wayyyy more about it than you could possibly even imagine knowing. Hell, I've forgotten more than you know. So yeah, you know jack shit compared to me. /sarcasm

I hope you get the point I am trying to make.
__________________


"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi

Last edited by xxMESTxx; 08-18-2012 at 12:28 AM.
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to xxMESTxx For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (08-19-2012)
Old 08-18-2012, 09:35 AM   #54
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,152
Thanks: 3,846
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEWbii View Post
Tobi is Obito. All that last chapter did is cement that theory. Tobi got the eye at the battle of the Hanabi Bridge, this is where he awakened his Sharingan. He shouts down Kakashi for being a man of words and not actions and for making excuses by a grave. Sounds like the words of a man whose friend broke a promise to protect his love no matter what, then failed.

How some of you illiterate tards on this forum can say "harumph, this proves that tobi is not obito, harumph" is beyond me. "but but but, he wasn't at the battle for the bridge so it cant be obito". He was deployed to the battle and that was the deployment on which he was "killed". I would refer to it as the battle of the bridge too if i was speaking discreetly to kakashi because he would get the reference that others would miss.

So Obito, Minato's student, grew up and battled him at Naruto's birth, did all of this, and mind you both Obito, and Kakashi were about 16 at this point in the Manga. Wow how awesome Obito became after crawling from underneath that rock slide.

Tobi = Kagami, and or some enemy of Minato 'That was actually on the bridge'. Obito never made it there.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 09:44 AM   #55
KiddJutsu
Sannin
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 245
Thanks: 468
Thanked 195 Times in 141 Posts
KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: tobi´s identity

I cannot believe this thread took on such a life of its own. First off, Obito was a freakn kid less skilled than Kakashi at the time Tobi fought the best freakn Hokage in history. Also, if you look at the animated episode of when Obito dies, Rin mentions his eye being crushed. Can't implant an eye that's crushed. So logic would suggest that it would have to be a predecessor in the Obito family line of Uchiha. I'm leaning more towards either Obitos father or Madara's younger brother. Zetsu could have created a perfect copy infused with Madara's brothers DNA allowing him to live and execute the plan. But as for being Obito's father, who has zero notoriety mind you, to have the abilities and be as strong as he is to me is still a stretch. Minato had no equal but a Uchiha out of nowhere was able to push him like that, just logically makes it harder to believe.

So without being as obvious Kishi has managed over the course of the las 4-5 editions of the manga to create some actual excitement again. Because nobody knows who it is and it's a must read situation for the next 3 editions minimum. I love reading people say the manga sucks now only to be the first people up with a post on the current chapters, lol. Regardless of some obvious plot holes the manga is trending up in my opinion. But please people, use logic in your arguments, it's your friend. Obito is not Tobi and Tobi doesn't have his other crushed eye.
__________________
Two fingas like a playa!!

Last edited by KiddJutsu; 08-18-2012 at 09:55 AM.
KiddJutsu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KiddJutsu For This Useful Post:
Derp (08-18-2012)
Old 08-18-2012, 11:07 AM   #56
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,759
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: tobi´s identity

Aside from the fact that I agree with what you said, kiddjutsu, never, ever cite the anime for canonical information. Misgivings isn't involved with the animation team and they play fast and loose with the script. So saying that it was mentioned in the anime that his eye was crushed doesn't make it manga canon.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 11:14 AM   #57
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,152
Thanks: 3,846
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Aside from the fact that I agree with what you said, kiddjutsu, never, ever cite the anime for canonical information. Misgivings isn't involved with the animation team and they play fast and loose with the script. So saying that it was mentioned in the anime that his eye was crushed doesn't make it manga canon.
Exactly, according to Animie 2nd Hokage got Merc'd by Ginkau/Kinaku, but not the manga, being in a skirmish, and getting killed in that is 2 different things.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 08:24 PM   #58
Loke
Genin
 
Loke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 141
Thanks: 169
Thanked 83 Times in 37 Posts
Loke is on a distinguished road
Re: tobi´s identity

^ lol ^^

Still, it's true that anime (fillers) can pretty much mess up manga-canon.
As for Obito/Tobi... I hope Kishi will come up with something better than that.
__________________
Loke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 05:30 PM   #59
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
You two must be joking, right? EVERYONE caught that, doesn't mean that Tobi has to be Obito.
Oh and KYF completely missed why I posted that image... and probably had a wacky episode, by that loony repetition. Shisui is also confirmed dead by the manga, so telling rikudounaruto that Izuna can't be Tobi because he's dead is one of those moments where the pot calls the kettle black.
The databook is the end all about naruto mysteries... The manga suggested that Izuna was dead, but the databook confirmed it!!!!

With the manga saying shisui died, but kabuto (the master dead body locator) could not find any of shisui, not even a remnant except his right eye with danzou supposedly... and with the DB not confirming shisui's death...Meaning Shisui could very well still be alive unlike Izuna who was implied to be dead, not even impled to still be alive like shisui... but then confimred to be dead which shisui has no been...

SO obivously you do not understand what you are talking about as usual... SHisui is a characer cloacked in mystery with his special doujtsu, special chakra, mysterious death that might not even of happened and his involvement in the control of yagura the 4th mizukage...

Izuna is nothing more the madara's brother who existed merely to be a power up for madara, nothing more... Which is why he is blind and dead... and likely why kabuto did not try to edo him since he had no eyes and since he had itachi who did have the MS and was clearly a more skilled shinobi...

However, kabuto did try to edo shisui, but couldn't find anything of him except danzou's eye then shisui's other eye with itachi, but was destroyed... Clearly shisui is much different then Izuna as a character so your little "pot calling the kettle black" figure of speech was misplaced and plain ignorant...

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudounaruto View Post
No I disagree. First Madara claims to have awakened the RG right before his death is true, but it means that He awakened them himself.
Tobi could't have RG because His body<Izuna> was under process of Accpeting Senjuu DNA in his body. He had to fight for control over his body, it probably weaken you and make you unable to fight, it is probably great price you have to pay for incorporating Senjuu DNA in body.
Madara said himself "I awakened these eyes shortly before my death"... But Kabuto said himself that madara was brought back stronger then even in a body of his prime.... because madara was a special edo... Because Madara's body was completely infused with hashirama senju's cells so he could be a perfect hybrid of uchiha madara and senju hashirama... WHich is how the EMS became the RG, from hashirama's power inherited from the sage's younger son...

Kabuto and Oro completely infused madara with hashirama's cells making him a perfect hybrid of Senju and Uchiha... Unlike the prototype that was danzou...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/575/12
Which is why madara's EMS became the RG and how madara can use all of hashirama's abilities, not just some like danzou, zetsu and Tobi who are not perfectly infused with hashirama's cells completely like Edo madara...

And since kabuto recognized that madara himself only gained A PORTION of HASHIRAMA'S STRENGTH... nothing morehttp://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/561/11
WHich must of been how zetsu was created... Not a full power hybrid of hashirama that madara is now... madara could never of awakened the RG from the EMS with only a portion of hahsirama's power...

Madara coud not of awakened the RG before his death himself... only through Nagato who was a direct descendant of the sage's younger son as an Uzumaki with the Rare power only a couple have had... like hashirama before him... Madara must have impanted his EMS or his old MS eyes in nagato Uzumaki to recombine the power of the elder son (Madara's EMS or MS) and the younger son (nagato Uzumaki's powerful chakra with high physical energy and powerful life force energy) Thus the two halves were brought together to recreate the power of the sage of six paths...

:Madara only had the power of the elder sage's Son, the EMS...

:With only a portion of hashirama's power gained during madara's battle, nagato Uzumaki was the only one who had inherited the power of the sage's Younger son like hashirama did before him, but was dead by then...

:Tobi said himself that "He" speaking as as Madara Uchiha, Had given nagato the RG eyes...

:Madara himself knew of nagato, who was supposed to revive him after mastering the power of the RG and becoming stronger after growing up...

Conclusion: WIth madara knowing nagato personally and tobi knowing madara was the one who gave Nagato the RG... and since nagato was the only shinobi running around with a powerful chakra like hashirama's due to him directly descending from the sage's younger son... and madara only having the power of the elder son's eyes (THE EMS)...
To recreate the RG and the power of the sage of six paths... Madara clearly implanted his eyes into nagato to reunite the powers of the sage by combing the power of the sage's elder son (the eyes) and the sage's younger son (the body)....
SO again, madara could not of had the RG before his death within himself... he only had the power of the sage's elder son... Even with a portion of hashirama's power, it was still only a portion of the sage's younger sons' power... Madara needed a complete source of that power which he found in nagato which is why he gave him his eyes... thus the statement "I gave nagato the RG so I am just taking back what was originally mine to begin with"...

Quote:
In my opinin, it was like that Madara created Zetsu, then he injected Senjuu DNA in himself. Madara awake Rinnengan, found Uzumaki Nagato, I don't know how or why he would be interested in him. He ordered Zetsu to implant Rinnengan eyes in Nagato if Madara die in process of using Rinne Tensei on Izuna. Short after ressurection Madara died, new ressurected Izuna was informed about Nagato, so Zetsu or Izuna gave Madara Rinnengan eyes in Nagato.
Except the implantation of hashirama cells used to create the amount of hashirama power both tobi and zetsu use is clearly not enough to awaken the RG as proven with them...
Tobi cealry has a MS (common sense) and yet it is not powered up to the RG level despite tobi being infused with hashirama's cells to produce hashirama's power... And zetsu who uses hashirama's power from cell infusing too does not have the power to create the RG from the MS either otherwise the zetsu's would be implanted with every MS tobi has to create a small army of RG users...

Only nagato Uzumaki as the sage's younger son's descendant was able to turn the MS/EMS of madara's into the RG because of the level of power he has.... And only Madara uchiha when COMPLETELY INFUSED with HASHIRAMA'S CELL TO PRODUCE HIS COMPLETE POWER not only a portion like zetsu and tobi do themselves...

Zetsu's hashirama abilities: Mokuton earth travel and communication...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/536/13
Interacting with plants and tree which is similar to hashirama's ability... creating mokuton copies too...
And the ability to regenerate like hashirama some what...
but thats all... No huge chakra pool... no forest creation of flower creation.. ect...
Tobi's hashirama abilities: Large chakra pool for MS/SG spamming which he does (no argument, the guy spams time space jutsu like they were nothing)
Regeneration abilities...(hand regenerating mokuton style)http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/503/3
Earth style recomposing, body hardening to block a sword with bare arm...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/404/12
Arm softening to remove quickly...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/475/11
and powerful brute strength like the first... One handed neck breaking...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/510/15
again...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/500/13
http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/500/14
That is it though... No offensive jutsu like forest creation, flower creation...

However, madara uchiha as a perfect hybrid of hashirama has all these abilities to copy himself mokuton style...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/578/8,
earth travel/hide...(Same page second to last panel madara uses earth style to move within the earth)http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/578/8
Flower forest creation with knock out gas clouds...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/575/3
Standard forest creation to crush, pierce and overwhelm the enemy...http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/561/11
ect ect...

Edo madara has hashirama's complete power and abilities as a perfect hybrid of himself and hashirama which is a generic sage of six paths witht he power of the sage's son's reuntied as one again...
But those with hashirama's incomplete power like danou, Tobi and Zetsu who can only use some of hashirama's abilities... They are incapable of achieving the RG with such an incomplete form of power of hashirama.s which is why madara could not of possibly awakened the RG with only a portion of hashirama's power as kabuto confirmed...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 05:31 PM   #60
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: tobi´s identity

Continued....

Quote:
I explained it above, but again Madara could predict or read on stone tablet that using Rinne Tensei coul kill him, so he found Uzumaki child, why I don't know and ordered Zetsu toi implat his eyes in him if he died. He knew that Izuna even if ressurection worked could be under process of Senjuu DNA incorporating in body, so he would be unable to use Rinnengan or it could kill him. Maybe it could be too difficult to use Rinnengan and fight for control over body while Senjuu DNA is overtaking you. Danzo confirm this in statement that Senjuu DNA is difficult to control.
Makes no sense because Tobi can obviously use the RG with no trouble... Even if tobi is Izuna who was resurrected then implanted with hashirama's cells so he could use Izanagi, the RG ect when he got the eyes...
There is no reason for tobi to have to wait almost 20 years to use the RG then to revive Madara Uchiha...

If madara has awakened the RG somehow with the small portion of hashirama's power he had... then how could he have used rinne tensai to revive Izuna who was long, long dead and bones by then??? Rinne tensai works to restore the soul of the revived shinobi back into his.her original body... But Izuna's body would be no more after so much time...
And While I am not sure how mdara was going to be revived too... I suspect he had a whole new body prepared for his revival...

SO lets review...

:Madara could not of possibly awakened the RG with only a portion of hashirama's power which tobi and zetsu also use which also does not awaken a RG through tobi's powerful MS either... The entire power of hashirama is needed which comes through an entire fusion of his cells in the body as seen in edo madara...

:If madara did have the RG then he should of had a powerful, powerful life force which would offer a super long life making him practically immortal Like Tobi, as stated by tsunade...(second to last panel, incorperating hashirama's cells is how he could live so very long)http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/561/11
(confirmation hashirama's cells would make him immortal...)http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/545/5
But madara still died and had to give away hs eye to nagato to awaken the RG within him... So madara uchiha did not have the power of hashirama like even tobi and zetsu do to live for forever basically...

:And if madara had the RG when he died, then why didn;t he give it to Tobi who is clearly fully capable of somewhat using it with hashirama's chakra (just not awakening it) Yet the eyes of madara were given to Nagato to become the RG not Tobi who had hashirama's chakra...
Clearly Nagato Uzumaki>Tobi with an incomplete form of hashirama's chakra...
Which is how nagato was able to turn the EMS/MS into the RG with his powerful chakra inherited fro the sage's younger son...

Quote:
I think you get look at it in wrong way. Yes Tobi is capable of using RG to revive madara. Nagato got RG after Madara died IMO...
It is true what is needed to awake RG but in Madara case it was different. Madara fought with Hashirama Senjuu to get his DNA, so he could developed RG needed to ressurect his little brother Izuna...
There is only one Rinnengan created by Madara MS merged with Izuna MS with addition of Senjuu DNA.
The problem without though is the fact nagato could not use any MS jutsu only RG jutsu... However, Madara's RG has has now came from his EMS and thus can use MS jutsu like sasanoo which requires amaterasu and tsukuyomi thus them as well...
IMO, Nagato's RG must have came from a MS implanted in him, but with no skill to use it. He could not wield the jutsu of the MS in RG form like madara can...
Again, madara fought with hashirama and only gained a PORTION of his power, nothing more... WHat madara is using now in edo form is hashirama's complete power from being completely fused with hashirama's cells unlike tobi, zetsu and danzou... which is why they could not woeld all hashirama's abilities and power...

Quote:
So Until know it Ninja World was probably ony two Rinnengan. First was belong to Sage of six paths. Second was belong to Madara.
Again, I think you look at this in wrong way. Madara awake RG and give them to Nagato, so Nagato had RG implanted in him, that why He can't activate them.
There is only three confirmed RG users... The sage, Nagato and Edo madara as he is now...
Madara before he became an edo and was completely infused with hashirama's cells has no proof of having a RG within himself... Only Nagato as his tool with his eyes which make shim consider nagato's RG as his own eyes thus his comment, "I awakened these eyes shortly before I died"...
Because he implanted his eyes in nagato Uzumaki who he found as a direct descendat of the sage;s younger son who inherited the power of body to transform the EMS into the RG...

The fact madara knew about nagato and him being weak with the RG before as he was unable to awaken him earlier thus needed to grow up and get stronger to use the RG properly.... Till FINALLY it happened as he put it...http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/559/2
If madara had the RG before nagato and didn't have to give his eyes to nagato to awaken the RG within them... Then why was madara so reliant on Nagato growing up to use his power properly if the eyes already existed to be used by someone else like maybe tobi or even zetsu with hashirama's chakra...

IMO, nagato did awaken the RG with madara's eyes and it took time for him to power the eyes up the same way uchiha do theirs...

1 tomoe-2tomoe-3 tomoe-MS-EMS...

I mean I seriously doubt the RG is awakened and automtically rinne tensai can be used with all the other hax... Like tomoe on the SG, I believe the jutsu have to be awakened as the users power increases along with the RG itself... Tibo and madara must of had to wait for nagato to full power up the eyes after so much use over time so they could be taken and used for madara's revival with rinne tensai, ect...
Again, implies madara did not awaken the RG, but rather gave his eyes to nagato who awakened the RG as an Uzumaki then had to power the eyes up over time until they were powerful enough to revive madara uchiha...

Quote:
Tobi as Izuna probably can activate and discativate RG as well as Sharingan, but having perfect body with Senjuu DNA and Uchiha DNA make minimal drain for Tobi to keep them active and using them all time. Maybe when we didn't see his eyes he disactivated them.
About Rinne Tensei time limit argument. I think Kishi didn't think about it that he could make Madara with RG and ressurect Izuna or Nagato had limited knowledge about RG potential.
No, the RG cannot be deactivated... it is eternal eye pattern as seen with nagato and the sage of six paths... Unless its shown deactivating, it is not capable of doing such a thing...
And there has to be a Rinne tensai limit considering the fact that it revives a person into his/her original body... WHich is impossible for Iznua many many years after his death which leaves him no body to be revived in...

There is no argument for rinne tensai because that s how it is... now something was planned for madara and him alone so maybe he had another body to use which is what zetsu was created for... to create another body for madara's revival that was already infused with hashirama's cells...

Zetsu created to offer madara a body to be revived in no matter how long it took to usew rinne tensai...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tobi's "Moons eye" plan... Konnaha_yellow_flash Naruto Manga 9 07-10-2012 05:01 PM
Kabuto's 6th Casket, The Elder Brother, and Tobi's Identity TheAznValedictorian Naruto Manga 30 12-21-2010 10:25 AM
Pain's Secret, his Identity The Special One Naruto Manga 34 10-30-2008 12:33 PM
Yamato's true identity abstractface Naruto Manga 13 03-03-2008 06:41 PM
ANBU Captain's Identity Revealed! Meteorain27 Naruto Series 52 07-02-2005 12:55 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.