tobi´s identity - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-21-2012, 09:13 AM   #76
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
the only uchiha mentioned not named sasuke that was never confirmed dead is kagami
http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=228612

What an amazing story...

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../

Last edited by Encon Uchiha; 08-21-2012 at 09:32 AM.
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Encon Uchiha For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (08-26-2012), jericho Uzimaki (08-21-2012), ninjalostboy95 (08-21-2012)

Old 08-21-2012, 09:40 AM   #77
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by prez420 View Post
tell me about it I am amazed sometimes how much some people type out just to make a simple point.
I usually don't type much. I wrote out these simple points because these simple points never gets through to some people's complex head, they are ignored. So i feel like filling those gaps of simple points to these complex head. Some people's head are full of complex numbers aka imaginary numbers (theories, fallacies etc). I think simple points are real numbers, keeping it true and real.

^was that a simple explanation? lol

oh yeah come to think of it Izanagi is a technique that turns real numbers into imaginary numbers or is that wrong logic lol

Last edited by UzumakiUchiha; 08-21-2012 at 09:41 AM.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 01:12 PM   #78
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

All real numbers are complex numbers but not all complex numbers are real numbers or imaginary numbers. Imaginary numbers are a subset of complex numbers as are real numbers just as Integers, natural numbers, counting numbers and whole numbers are all a subset of z. z is the letter used to represent set [real numbers] while "i"is used to used to identify an imaginary number in other words to represent the square root of negative one. Never mistaken these representations for english and try to sound them out if the letters coincidentally forming a word. Say each variable individually since we are not in an English class or you can try to challenge me and when you do just that, you will fail immediately because you are wasting mine as well as the class' time. as you may have just learned, all numbers are a subset of complex numbers.- My complex precalc teacher.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 01:44 PM   #79
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

OK Rikudou naruto... we can agree to disagree... You see it your way and I see it mine... Lets just wait to see who the manga will confirm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
So let me get this straight...

Izuna:
  • Only seen in flashbacks
  • Stated to be dead (by Madara while talking to Tsunade)
  • Seen eyeless before death
  • His death was never seen
Shisui:
  • Only seen in flashbacks
  • Stated to be dead (by the Uchiha in Sasuke's flashback)
  • Seen eyeless before death
  • His death was never seen

Gee, if I didn't know any better, I'd say both theories have the exact same logical foundation and deeming one plausible and the other not because the databook isn't updated for almost 4 years is a clear-as-day case of double standards. Of course they won't be logically equal after arguments additional to that foundation, but let's be honest and say dismissing any of them based on the databook alone is weak as hell.
Again you skew the piss out of the actual canon and what happened to Izuna and shisui you poor deluded little fellow...

Quote:
IZUNA[*]Only seen in flashbacks[*]Stated to be dead (by Madara while talking to Tsunade)[*]Seen eyeless before death[*]His death was never seen
WRONG as SHIT!!!

IZUNA
:Only seen in flashbacks yes...
:Seen eyeless before death...
:Stated to be dead (By madara while talking to tsunade and Tobi while talking to sasuke... and was even shown in the flashback... him in the coffin...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/399/5
That is stated dead by two separate characters and even shown dead in the manga...
:Confirmed dead by the databook#3...

Quote:
Shisui:[*]Only seen in flashbacks[*]Stated to be dead (by the Uchiha in Sasuke's flashback)[*]Seen eyeless before death[*]His death was never seen
SHISUI
:Only seen in one flashback, itachi's... A flashback that has already lost credibility since it didn't even reveal tobi to not actually be madara....which is why sasuke is learning the actaul truth, because itachi's was not the real truth...
:Stated to be dead in the manga by itachi and the uchiha in sasuke's flashback...
:However, Implied to still be alive because kabuto, the guy who could even find madara uchiha's body, could not find any of shisui anywhere...
:Seen eyeless before his disappearance (no confirmed death with implication of him still being alive, so not death)
:his death was not seen, but his body is still missing...
:No databook confirmation for his death...

Yea, tell how they are exactly the same again... because as I said before... SHisui was never shown dead or had his death confirmed by the databook like Izuna did... And whats worse is that itachi, the guys flashback we have our info on how shisui supposedly died... was completely discredited seeing as how itachi did not even know tobi was not madara... SO then how did he know shisui was who he was???

Face it, Izuna's case of lif eand death are cut and dry... WHile shisui's is getting more and more suspicious with his supposed to be dead, then somehow not because his body is missing... then him supposed to be dead with itachi's help to hide his other eye... then itachi didn;t even know about tobi and madara so how could he know about shisui... The entire mystery around shisui keeps getting bigger and bigger as the manga continues...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzumakiUchiha View Post
even a simpleton like me knows what that means "died silently"
Already explained and debunked but ignored by master KYF.
"Died silently" not disappeared, that's your theory which you want it to be true.
Dude WTF are spewing over here??? Nothing has been explained in full detail captain kishi delusion!!! Itachi's flashback is not very credible now with the realization that tobi=not madara uchiha which itachi thought and his flashback suggested...

WHere is shisui's body??? Why did it not show itachi helping to hide shisui's body if he was involved???

Yes he died silently... As in without a word about his death... ANd as we know, its said that SHISUI died... which can be taken as the person, not the actual body that is now believing to be "No one"... SO SHisui died silently means nothing at this point until we get confirmation of his actual death and were his body is....

Quote:
Your own false interpretations of which ain't shown or written in the manga.
Your theories and imagination doesn't become a proof.
Yes but no buts, just a full stop.
False interpretation... no proof... BS!!! You must not be able to read then because the manga makes it out plain as day or are you blind???

Read whole thing and you will understand the obvious connection between long haired tobi and Shisui as stated by AO, and implied by Raikage and 5th mizukage...

Raikage: "You people of the mist are the most suspicious, you have no diplomatic ties and its rumored the mist was the birthplace of akatsuki...
ALthough its come into question whether the 4th mizukage was under some outside influence"
AO thinking: "Is she going to talk about *THAT*"...
http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/458/9
5th mizukage: "It possible that Influence was akatsuki which is why i did not want to draw attention to it".

AO: "Thats uchiha shisui's color, I know that color... I FOUGHT HIM ONCE so I will never foeget that color"http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/459/14
AO: "Shisui had the power to get into his opponents mind and control them without them noticing... its one of the most powerful doujutsu..."
AO: "My right eye is a souvenir of a hyuuga, so I cannot say anything about eye stealing... But my right eye saw through the illusion placed on the 4th mizukage so you cannot fool me and..."

http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/459/15

5th Mizukage: "Since that jutsu (Shisui's Kotoamatsukami with danzou) and the one that manipulated the 4th mizukage have some connection between them"

And it was Long haired tobi who was controlling yagura the 4th mizukage as seen here:http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/507/13

So, as I stated before...

Ao recognized long haired tobi as shisui because of his genjutsu that was placed on the 4th mizukage which controlled him without him knowing like Kotoamatsukami does...
AO said he fought shisui once (which is how he knew his chakra color) and was the one who snapped the 4th Mizukage out of the genjutsu placed on him which is why AO could see through danzou's use of shisui's Kotoamatsukami on Mifune.... Because he had seen and broke the 4th mizukage out of it before when he fought shisui, who was the long haired tobi then as shown by the manga controlling the 4th mizukage....

Ao fought shisui and combated his genjutsu Kotoamatsukami.... But it was actually the long haired tobi who was fought obviously because he was the one who was controlling the 4th mizukage, as shown by the manga...

And what takes the cake for a connection for tobi and shisui making them highly likely the same person...

The same long haired tobi who showed up in konaha the same day SHisui disappeared, is the guy who AO said he fought, breaking his Kotoamatsukami placed on the 4th mizukage.... the long haired tobi from the mist who is suspected of being shisui....

ANyways..

SHisui disappears here saying he wants to kill himself and is never seen again...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/590/11
The exact same night right after itachi gets out of his meeting with Konaha higher ups, he meets long haired tobi in the woods...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/590/16
WHo was also never seen after this appearance, going missing on the same day as shisui who is suspected of being long haired tobi by the mist...

See!!! Now who doesn't think that the same person believed to be long haired Tobi in the mist controlling the 4th mizukage (SHISUI), going missing supposedly offing himself after tobi was run out of the mist having been discovered and suspected of being shisui...(got caught by the mist so is forced to kill off his original identity to continue his plans)...
Just to have the masked long haired tobi show up the same night right after SHisui supposedly died, the same guy who is supposed to be long haired tobi.... And He, The long haired tobi is never seen again after that night, right after shisui is never seen again too!!!
meaning the actual person who was seen controlling the 4th mizukage (long haired tobi) was killed off as well as the person who was suspected of being the man behind the mask by AO and the mist, SHisui... Was also killed off on the same day....

How come I am the only one who sees how suspicious this really is?????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 01:46 PM   #80
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Continued..... UZUMAKIUCHIHA:

Quote:
Kabuto couldn't find shisui's body doesn't suggest anything, it's only your desire for that possibility to be true.
Are you monster HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How come kabuto, the master of dead body finding, who even found uchiha madara who was supposed to actually be alive... Cannot find or even learn the where abouts of one shinobi out of all the dead shinobi he has looked for and it is SHisui, someone who is supposed to be dead... Yet that suggest NOTHING AT ALL.....
That is some prime Logic LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should work for the goverment with logic like that buddy-ol'pal....

I mean really...

:Kabuto is a master dead body locator.... can find anyone he looks for....

:Kabuto even found madara uchiha who is supposed to actually be alive, but clearly is not...

:Kabuto even known the where abouts of Jman's body at the bottom of the ocean...

:But Kabuto cannot find any remnant of shisui or his where abouts except the eye with danzou and itachi that was destroyed... SHisui's BODY IS MISSING!!!

:And SHisui's eyes were what everyone wanted so he made them look like he destroyed them... not is body! SO its destruction serves no purpose, only his eyes....

Conclusion: If kabuto cannot find shisui's body then its likely not around because its being used, as in still alive!!!! Especially since there is no reason to destroy it or hide it since the eyes were what shisui wanted hidden or destroyed not the body...
SO again, with no body to be found and no reason to hide or destroy it... there is only one other conclusion... its still walking around, ALIVE.... and likely as TOBI!!!

Quote:
So kabuto found a lot of people, why couldn't he find so6p instead, or the 1st son, 2nd son? I don't care if they are out of time, in the end he's kabuto after all, he should be able to find even every single hair in every dead asses.
That is an irrational argument... Those three characters's means of deaths are unknown and they lived about 1000 years ago so without proper burial and such... the bones will be dust by now so there would be nothing to use to edo them even if somehow he could even manage to identify what was theirs in the first place......

Still, SHisui was alive only 10 years prior and one of the earliest dead bodies for kabuto to Find compared to the shiniing ninja, 2nd mizu, and tsuchikage... and even to find madara who was missing since the valley of the end... Yet shisui, a famous ninja who was supposed to of just committed suicide 10 years ago cannot be found anywhere.... BS!!!

If you find shisui's missing body to suggest nothing then you are not someone who should chew gum and drive at the same time... You may kill allot of people including yourself...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 08-21-2012 at 01:47 PM.
Old 08-21-2012, 02:00 PM   #81
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
I have considered the possibility of shisui being Obito's older brother though what would be the point and how would shisui get EMS from obito's other eye since it was only a basic 2 tomoe SG???

ANyways, the OP theory from that sight is way out there... kagami is Izuna's son who is shisui and obito's father... which is way off in the timeline though...

Shisui at most was about 35 when he died.... Kagami was sarutobi hiruzens age... Meaning when shisui was 35, Kagami would of been 65-68 or so... SO having shisui at 30 or 33 makes sense...
But Obito would be kakashi's age who is 29 now... compared to kagami who would be 75-78 now... And I seriously doubt that Kagami would of been 46-49 when he had obito....

That kind of shats on that theory with timeline problem...

if SHisui is obito's older brother and is pissed his younger brother died for nothing and wants to create a world where younger brothers do not die I suppose it possible it could turn out to be the case... But the whole thing is still really out there IMO...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 08-21-2012, 02:17 PM   #82
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,709 Times in 3,840 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Cool story, bro.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (08-22-2012), UzumakiUchiha (08-21-2012)
Old 08-21-2012, 03:03 PM   #83
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Guys check this theory out! It uncludes Izuna , Kagami, Shisui, Obito and Madara!!! Seems so plausible....Its almost perfect

The Following User Says Thank You to Encon Uchiha For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (08-21-2012)
Old 08-21-2012, 03:17 PM   #84
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,709 Times in 3,840 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post

Guys check this theory out! It uncludes Izuna , Kagami, Shisui, Obito and Madara!!! Seems so plausible....Its almost perfect
Page not found, way to fail at trolling.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 03:17 PM   #85
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post

Are you monster HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How come kabuto, the master of dead body finding, who even found uchiha madara who was supposed to actually be alive... Cannot find or even learn the where abouts of one shinobi out of all the dead shinobi he has looked for and it is SHisui, someone who is supposed to be dead... Yet that suggest NOTHING AT ALL.....
That is some prime Logic LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol your funny, you should be my personal comedian (I really mean it, no sarcasm).

and no that ain't prime logic, that is only KYF's logic and yes that SUGGEST NOTHING AT ALL

Quote:
You should work for the goverment with logic like that buddy-ol'pal....
lol I think I should because if i let you work with the government, it would be full of confusion. Thus end of the world.

Quote:
I mean really...
yes really, can you feel my seriousss faceee, or do you smellllll ittt.

Quote:
:Kabuto is a master dead body locator.... can find anyone he looks for....
:Kabuto even found madara uchiha who is supposed to actually be alive, but clearly is not...
So what it still doesn't suggest anything except with kyf logic

If i asked you now, why didn't kabuto find izuna (since he is the master of dead body or is it that izuna still alive lol), i would probably hear another kyf logic, but i ain't going to ask you that, damn! i already have lol

so kabuto is a spy, he knows a lot of stuff and maybe half of it from orochimaru.

Quote:
:Kabuto even known the where abouts of Jman's body at the bottom of the ocean...
He was a spy

Quote:
:But Kabuto cannot find any remnant of shisui or his where abouts except the eye with danzou and itachi that was destroyed... SHisui's BODY IS MISSING!!!
He just didn't know where shisui's body was, it's just so damn sad, i feel like crying so much, crap :'(

"died silently"

Quote:
:And SHisui's eyes were what everyone wanted so he made them look like he destroyed them... not is body! SO its destruction serves no purpose, only his eyes....
manga panel exactly where does it say that. I don't want any panels that you think it indicates by kyf logic, no thanks, lets have a kiss and a drink instead

Quote:
Conclusion: If kabuto cannot find shisui's body then its likely not around because its being used, as in still alive!!!! Especially since there is no reason to destroy it or hide it since the eyes were what shisui wanted hidden or destroyed not the body...
SO again, with no body to be found and no reason to hide or destroy it... there is only one other conclusion... its still walking around, ALIVE.... and likely as TOBI!!!
blah blahh, you desire this to be true, nothing more
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 03:55 PM   #86
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

Not going to lie, they either completely decomposed Shisui's body or something does seem fishy about that.

It would be bad ass seeing an Uchiha greater than Itachi fight, but I would like it if he stayed dead though, he played his part
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 06:47 PM   #87
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I have considered the possibility of shisui being Obito's older brother though what would be the point and how would shisui get EMS from obito's other eye since it was only a basic 2 tomoe SG???

ANyways, the OP theory from that sight is way out there... kagami is Izuna's son who is shisui and obito's father... which is way off in the timeline though...

Shisui at most was about 35 when he died.... Kagami was sarutobi hiruzens age... Meaning when shisui was 35, Kagami would of been 65-68 or so... SO having shisui at 30 or 33 makes sense...
But Obito would be kakashi's age who is 29 now... compared to kagami who would be 75-78 now... And I seriously doubt that Kagami would of been 46-49 when he had obito....

That kind of shats on that theory with timeline problem...

if SHisui is obito's older brother and is pissed his younger brother died for nothing and wants to create a world where younger brothers do not die I suppose it possible it could turn out to be the case... But the whole thing is still really out there IMO...
KYF - these gargantuan posts fighting with Num could be better spent with more of your KILLER predictions/fanfics. When can we lookout for those? Anything to distract you for awhile from constantly educating us on the knowingly unknown identity of Tobi.
ckraizitee (08-26-2012)
Old 08-21-2012, 07:03 PM   #88
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

KYF....

1.http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...2/page004.html The body was found....

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.

Last edited by krurk; 08-21-2012 at 07:28 PM.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to krurk For This Useful Post:
Numinous (08-22-2012)
Old 08-21-2012, 08:37 PM   #89
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Page not found, way to fail at trolling.
im not trolling.

for some reason the link wont work..just go to Narutobase.net and your see "super theory" on the top of "hottest threads"

and KYF your stupid, how can Shisui be 35 when he died when he was best friends with Itachi,he was Itachi's age.

Last edited by Encon Uchiha; 08-21-2012 at 08:39 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encon Uchiha For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (08-21-2012), Numinous (08-22-2012)
Old 08-21-2012, 08:51 PM   #90
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

Shisui's body was found in chapter 222. The only argument that can be made is that he is not in a databook which is a minor detail.

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote