tobi´s identity - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2012, 09:09 PM   #121
KiddJutsu
Sannin
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 245
Thanks: 469
Thanked 195 Times in 141 Posts
KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
I HAZ NEW THEORY.

Compare the last page of chapter 598 and this page of chapter 28.

Tobi is Haku, believe it!

Edit: Link for US
Lol not to break up you're shining the magnifying glass on antz and what not but you were gonna post more to help us understand your vision on that story you posted on fanfic. Where's that sir? I know pulling you from arguing with KYF and the like is kinda painful to you though. Lol
__________________
Two fingas like a playa!!
KiddJutsu is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 08-24-2012, 11:53 AM   #122
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by krurk View Post
KYF, I agree, it sucks we don't have an image of the body but you can not tell me you would not say its implied.

You make the argument stating Shisui was controlling Yagura. I want you to provide me with a panel of someone stating Yagura was being controlled by Shisui himself. You can not imply anything. If you do that, I will back down.
Ao says that shisui's Kotoamatsukami was controlling the 4th and shisui is the only one who had it back then and even shisui's special chakra color was recognized so it was shisui recognized which is why AO claimed to of fought him.... It was not mentioned in detail at the summit though beause they had no proof which is how it goes...

I have a panel implying shisui was controlling Yagura the 4th by Ao... AO said he fought shisui learning the color of his special chakra...(last two panels)http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/459/14
And by doing so learning his genjutsu's ability... and was the one to notice then break mifune out of the genjutsu he was under because he was able to break the 4th out of the same genjutsu.... he saw through the genjutsu placed on the 4th just as he did mifune....
http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/459/15

Ao knows all this after fighting shisui only once so obviously he learned it then during the time he broke the 4th out of Kotoamatsukami...
However, it was shown that the Long Haired tobi was the one who was controlling the 4th mizukage as shown here...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/507/13

See, Ao believes shisui was the guy controlling the 4th mizukage with his ultimate genjutsu... but didin't confirm it because he msut have fought the long haired guy in the mask and didn;t see the face, but because of the genjutsu the 4th was usder... and the special chakra of the user...it was believed to be shisui under the mask because no one else had such a genjutsu to control people without them knowing or special chakra comparable to hashiramas...

And whats even more suspicious is that SHisui, the guy suspected of being the guy controlling the 4th mizukage (long haired tobi)... disappeared in konaha on the same day as long haired tobi (the guy shisui is suspected of being)....
Both SHisui and long haired tobi (two people suspected of being the same person) just happened to be seen the very last time one after another...
first shisui who was supposed to off himself...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/590/11
Then right after him was long haired tobi who helped itachi kill the uchiha then was never seen again.....http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/590/16

Even more now, the 5 th mizukage believes there is a connection between danzou's doujutsu (shisui's Kotoamatsukami) and the jutsu that controlle dthe 4th mizukage...(second panel)http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/461/11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
This. This shit. This shit is priceless.
Is tobi a women with lush breast, old gray hair and a old lady muffin top??? No??? Then foolish logic....
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:43 PM   #123
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline
 
Encon Uchiha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: NY
Age: 21
Posts: 864
Thanks: 863
Thanked 453 Times in 298 Posts
Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
I think he meant to say "Or maybe that's why they were suspicious of it being a suicide." Or something like that.



He posted the same thing a few posts prior. I dont think he was trolling, I think he was dumb enough to copy/paste the shortened visual of the link here, with the dots, and think the link would work.

This reminded me of Hanlon's razor "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity". (There is some other razor thingy that adds ", but dont rule out malice")

@Encon Uchiha
Why are you so hung up on that theory? It's almost entirely based on speculation with little to no supporting evidence.

Are you LssJBroly? If so, wtf are you doing here?
im jus saying its a really nice theory lol, although im still sticking with my prediction and no im not Broly,i told u that was my cousin trolling u guys and that was years ago lol.
__________________
"Theres Nothing Harder To Accept Than The Death Of Those You Love...So You Believe...They Could Never Die..."
"All I Hear In Your Laughter Now Is Scorn And Ridicule!But I'll Change It, I'll Turn Your Laughter Into Screams Of Anguish!"

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:18 PM   #124
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,699
Thanks: 4,761
Thanked 8,723 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Ao says that shisui's Kotoamatsukami was controlling the 4th
No, he didn't. He said that there was an illusion placed on Yagura to control him. He didn't say what that illusion was.

Quote:
even shisui's special chakra color was recognized so it was shisui recognized which is why AO claimed to of fought him....
Dumbass, chakra has a color unique to each individual. It's a part of the plot that gives the abilities of sensor ninja and Zetsu some purpose.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-28-2012), krurk (08-24-2012), Numinous (08-26-2012)
Old 08-24-2012, 02:50 PM   #125
krurk
ANBU
 
krurk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Age: 23
Posts: 1,534
Thanks: 76
Thanked 669 Times in 311 Posts
krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Ao says that shisui's Kotoamatsukami was controlling the 4th and shisui is the only one who had it back then and even shisui's special chakra color was recognized so it was shisui recognized which is why AO claimed to of fought him.... It was not mentioned in detail at the summit though beause they had no proof which is how it goes...

I have a panel implying shisui was controlling Yagura the 4th by Ao... AO said he fought shisui learning the color of his special chakra...(last two panels)http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/459/14
And by doing so learning his genjutsu's ability... and was the one to notice then break mifune out of the genjutsu he was under because he was able to break the 4th out of the same genjutsu.... he saw through the genjutsu placed on the 4th just as he did mifune....
http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/459/15

Ao knows all this after fighting shisui only once so obviously he learned it then during the time he broke the 4th out of Kotoamatsukami...
However, it was shown that the Long Haired tobi was the one who was controlling the 4th mizukage as shown here...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/507/13

See, Ao believes shisui was the guy controlling the 4th mizukage with his ultimate genjutsu... but didin't confirm it because he msut have fought the long haired guy in the mask and didn;t see the face, but because of the genjutsu the 4th was usder... and the special chakra of the user...it was believed to be shisui under the mask because no one else had such a genjutsu to control people without them knowing or special chakra comparable to hashiramas...

And whats even more suspicious is that SHisui, the guy suspected of being the guy controlling the 4th mizukage (long haired tobi)... disappeared in konaha on the same day as long haired tobi (the guy shisui is suspected of being)....
Both SHisui and long haired tobi (two people suspected of being the same person) just happened to be seen the very last time one after another...
first shisui who was supposed to off himself...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/590/11
Then right after him was long haired tobi who helped itachi kill the uchiha then was never seen again.....http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/590/16

Even more now, the 5 th mizukage believes there is a connection between danzou's doujutsu (shisui's Kotoamatsukami) and the jutsu that controlle dthe 4th mizukage...(second panel)http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/461/11



Is tobi a women with lush breast, old gray hair and a old lady muffin top??? No??? Then foolish logic....
Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
No, he didn't. He said that there was an illusion placed on Yagura to control him. He didn't say what that illusion was.



Dumbass, chakra has a color unique to each individual. It's a part of the plot that gives the abilities of sensor ninja and Zetsu some purpose.

This is what I mean KYF, in those panels it can easily be implied that he believes Yagura may have been controlled by Shisui, just how you did. No where does it state AO believes Yagura is being controlled.

As I was saying you can not just disregard the page of Shisui being found and say that is not enough evidence if you want me to believe half of the stuff you say. You can't be a hypocrite and gain any credibility. I am not saying you can't think it is Shisui, could it be? It has a .01% chance just like every other theory. Just don't say that his body was not found because it was.

Until you see things both ways, no one can take you remotely seriously.
__________________
1. Naruto's act 1 was really good

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to krurk For This Useful Post:
Numinous (08-26-2012)
Old 08-25-2012, 10:31 PM   #126
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by krurk View Post
This is what I mean KYF, in those panels it can easily be implied that he believes Yagura may have been controlled by Shisui, just how you did. No where does it state AO believes Yagura is being controlled.
Ao believes yagura is being controlled... He knows it because he broke yagura out of the illusion that was placed on him...

...As does the 5th Hokage which is why she stated "There were rumors that the 4th mizukage was being controlled by someone... it could have been akatsuki.."http://www.mangapanda.com/93-18116-9...apter-458.html
ANd the confirmation... "I think there is a connection between that jutsu (SHisui's Kotoamatsukami danzou used on mifune) and the jutsu that was CONTROLLING the 4th mizukage"...(second panel)http://www.mangapanda.com/93-29786-1...apter-461.html

So AO KNOWS yagura was being controlled and the 5th mizukage believes he was... The manga supports it.. The kage summit was a while ago so its understandable why you couldn't remember it... I had to reread the manga to find the info about the 5th mizukage's mention of yagura and his control myself...


Quote:
As I was saying you can not just disregard the page of Shisui being found and say that is not enough evidence if you want me to believe half of the stuff you say. You can't be a hypocrite and gain any credibility. I am not saying you can't think it is Shisui, could it be? It has a .01% chance just like every other theory. Just don't say that his body was not found because it was.
I didn't just disregard it though krurk... I believed shisui was dead and gone, but once Kabuto revealed he could not find SHisui's body then the statement made by that random uchiha was contradicted because who and what kabuto is capable of compared to the random uchiha...

Kabuto is a main villain who serves an integral part in this story and has amazing skill finding dead bodies as the perfecter of Edo tensai who found and edo'ed almost every shinobi he wanted... The guy even found madara uchiha who was supposed to be dead and edo'ed him too...
However, the one body he could not find out of every shinobi despite only being dead for 10 years and famous enough that finding someone with info to locate his burial sight... Shisui is nowhere to be found...

Meanwhile the random uchiha is nobody with no known skills much less the ability to identify shisui's body... SO why is he taken more seriously then kabuto???

I am not being a hypocrite, I am just being logical and putting my money on the most credible character out of the two...

Quote:
Until you see things both ways, no one can take you remotely seriously.
SIGH....

I see the other side of the argument, but its not much of one, I'm sorry... I am not trying to be cocky or mean... Its just that some random character with no credibility should not be taken more seriously then kabuto who is known for finding dead bodies yet could not find shisui's...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 12:27 AM   #127
Darth-Nero
Victory!
 
Darth-Nero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Egypt
Age: 26
Posts: 175
Thanks: 2,616
Thanked 1,675 Times in 677 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road
Re: tobi´s identity

Lololol, so what do you know? Tobi turned out to be Obito after all.




Goddamn, i hate this manga.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 01:14 AM   #128
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,954
Thanks: 8,422
Thanked 4,714 Times in 2,858 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Your assuming that shisui was about 14-15, itachi's age simply because they were best friends.... However, judging by shisui's towering height over itachi (seen here, itachi behind shisui on the level ground vliff showing shisui WAY taller then him)http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/590/10
lmao towering height? Did the middle panel really get you? Was it so hard to see that from a certain a point of view one can seem taller than another especially at such an angle? Did you not see they were approximately the same height in the first panel? Did you realize that panel denied everything you just said? Do you know how retarded you are right now?

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 08-26-2012 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Forgot a word >_<
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-28-2012), Numinous (08-26-2012), Senkradlol (08-26-2012), Vishnu (08-26-2012)
Old 08-26-2012, 05:15 AM   #129
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
lmao towering height? Did the middle panel really get you? Was it so hard to see that from a certain a point of view one can seem taller than another especially at such an angle? Did you not see they were approximately the same height in the first panel? Did you realize that panel denied everything you just said? Do you know how retarded you are right now?
The worst thing is that I already presented a foolproof angle & perspective analysis of the panels and they only show that Shisui is a few hairs taller than Itachi.

KYF still denies it all, it seems.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (08-26-2012)
Old 08-26-2012, 06:02 AM   #130
Gamabunta
Chuunin
 
Gamabunta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 653
Thanks: 444
Thanked 238 Times in 126 Posts
Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough
Re: tobi´s identity

KYF troll post better than Izanami..
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:27 AM   #131
uzumakinagato
Chuunin
 
uzumakinagato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 559
Thanks: 73
Thanked 226 Times in 111 Posts
uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: tobi´s identity

Enjoy these last few moments with KYF cause wednesday it might be over.

It's kinda fucked up but you might miss this lol
__________________
Griffith- The man we all hate, still we consider him as one of the greatest villains ever. Raping the girl of you best friend before his eyes while he killed all his comrades.....




The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uzumakinagato For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (08-26-2012), Vishnu (08-26-2012)
Old 08-26-2012, 09:05 AM   #132
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin
 
DRAGONBPY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 579
Thanks: 245
Thanked 285 Times in 169 Posts
DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Re: tobi´s identity

Wednesday it will be revealed that Tobi is a Zetsu clone formed from the DNA of Madara and Hashirama and implanted with Obito's sharingan and Nagato's rinnegan
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (08-26-2012)
Old 08-26-2012, 10:47 AM   #133
Gamabunta
Chuunin
 
Gamabunta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 653
Thanks: 444
Thanked 238 Times in 126 Posts
Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough
Re: tobi´s identity

And cock in the mouth silence by the group that just came out for this chapter..
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:22 AM   #134
gringie
my ninja way!
 
gringie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: near the welfare building
Posts: 530
Thanks: 94
Thanked 87 Times in 73 Posts
gringie is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: tobi´s identity

@kyf tobi cloud still cast genjutsu without shisui's eye

http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/520/8

when he cast it on them at the time danzo still had shisui's eye while naruto had the other... remember he was controlling the nine tails as well way back then... to control a tail beast with a sg that means that motherf**ker knows what he is doing... so if he could cast genjutsu on a tailed beast (especially the nine tails), then that means he can cast genjutsu on a kage

edit: {old post of mine} if tobi=shisui why would he speak of himself in third person (when he tried to take the eye back from the dead danzo corpse)...
__________________

I'll toss your baby with an explosive seal tag on it!!!

Last edited by gringie; 08-26-2012 at 02:59 PM.
gringie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gringie For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (08-26-2012)
Old 08-27-2012, 12:38 AM   #135
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: tobi´s identity

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
lmao towering height? Did the middle panel really get you? Was it so hard to see that from a certain a point of view one can seem taller than another especially at such an angle? Did you not see they were approximately the same height in the first panel? Did you realize that panel denied everything you just said? Do you know how retarded you are right now?
LMAO!! When Shisui is shown way taller then Itachi on even ground only a couple feet apart, its an optical illusion... but when the same is done with long haired tobi, he is actually taller... Lol, stupendous logic... Wait, no I mean... Well, never mind....

Anyways... draw a marker on the ground on your computer if you do not believe me and look at it from any point of veiw you want... the ground is even is even in the panel, with only a couple feet between the two from any perspective of three different panels so there is no debating it...
shisui is towering over itachi where it shows them enough to compare sizes... (fourth panel with itachi facing shisui's back...)http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/590/10

Meanwhile, on even ground only a couple feet apart, in only one perspective I remind you... Tobi is show towering over itachi... yet its undeniable canon with even less points of view then the other...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/590/16

Really, explain to me how tobi is taller in his panel, but not shisui when both are towering over itachi on even ground only a couple feet apart????????? I can't wait for this argument...

EDIT: And why does no one else wonder why the author put the two people who are suspected of being the same person by the mist and just happening to disappear in the same chapter, never to be seen again... along with comparisons of each of their heights to itachi to show they are about the same height thus more evidence that tobi could really be shisui.... That is if long haired tobi and short haired tobi are the same person....
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 08-27-2012 at 12:41 AM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tobi's "Moons eye" plan... Konnaha_yellow_flash Naruto Manga 9 07-10-2012 05:01 PM
Kabuto's 6th Casket, The Elder Brother, and Tobi's Identity TheAznValedictorian Naruto Manga 30 12-21-2010 10:25 AM
Pain's Secret, his Identity The Special One Naruto Manga 34 10-30-2008 12:33 PM
Yamato's true identity abstractface Naruto Manga 13 03-03-2008 06:41 PM
ANBU Captain's Identity Revealed! Meteorain27 Naruto Series 52 07-02-2005 12:55 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.