Naruto 593 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-10-2012, 06:19 AM   #1
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice
Naruto 593

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/46686274/1

Enjoy
ask me anything (07-10-2012), Encon Uchiha (07-10-2012), Gakure (07-11-2012), Gamabunta (07-10-2012), NeoKakarott023 (07-11-2012), SirBenoit (07-10-2012), Vengeance (07-10-2012)

Old 07-10-2012, 06:40 AM   #2
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 593

Suigetsu was pretty awesome in this chapter.

Was hoping oro wasn't going to be the same old perv, I guess I was wrong...

And wtf they go on a journey??? damn...

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 06:42 AM   #3
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Yeah.

Going to need another chapter to make sense of any of this.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Gakure (07-11-2012), ninjalostboy95 (07-11-2012), Tmoore (07-10-2012), Vengeance (07-10-2012)
Old 07-10-2012, 06:42 AM   #4
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

damn my prediction wasn't too far off at all! They join forces and Sasuke seems to be really calm approaching his former sinister master. Orochimaru also seems changed. His focus is always air tight though. So Juugo's clan call it Sennin Transformation....interesting...Oro sucked up his power from Kabuto and Kabuto turned back to normal. Also part of my prediction. Very very interesting turn. Now that Oro is back, how will he be killed or set aside for the next saga? More importantly where are they going. With Anko being fine now hopefully we can see a Yamato rescue..
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 06:44 AM   #5
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Wait what? So Orochimaru is actually back back. As in walking around & shit just like that? Talk about a WTF moment.

PS: This stinks of a new arc after the war. I thought Kishi said the manga's almost done?

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 07-10-2012 at 06:46 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 06:46 AM   #6
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

It's still not oro from his prime against the 3th hokage.

Suigetsu pretty much stated that.

The Following User Says Thank You to uzumakinagato For This Useful Post:
Tmoore (07-10-2012)
Old 07-10-2012, 06:51 AM   #7
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

Other news:

Naruto will have 2 chapters next week: one regular chapter and one special chapter of 33 pages related to the movie.

Old 07-10-2012, 06:51 AM   #8
apacolypz
ANBU

Sooooo Orochimaru does Oro have a new soul or something? I know he inhabited Anko as he did Kabuto but why does he have a body and his memory. As UzumakiNagato said this must not be the "same" Sannin. He seems very mellow also in comparison.. i was bothered by him coming back in full this early...but personally I am glad to have a real deal villain back.
Old 07-10-2012, 06:59 AM   #9
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

So, Them.

-Uchiha clan in a scroll
-RS sons preserved in jars
-Prothean beacons

What could it be ?????
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
platinumrug (07-10-2012), ronnie_10 (07-11-2012), SirBenoit (07-12-2012)
Old 07-10-2012, 07:00 AM   #10
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

A way to communicate with the death god? So Sasuke can hear the point of view from the Senju maybe?

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (07-10-2012), ask me anything (07-10-2012), KiddJutsu (07-10-2012), platinumrug (07-10-2012)
Old 07-10-2012, 07:06 AM   #11
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Didn't the 3rd say that only he and Minato knew that jutsu ?
Old 07-10-2012, 07:08 AM   #12
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
A way to communicate with the death god? So Sasuke can hear the point of view from the Senju maybe?
Can't believe Kishi has yet to elaborate on Sasuke Saratobi.. Or was it a different name? The grandfather that Sasuke was named after. I thought his character would be an important motivator as to how Sasuke deals with Konoah. Yeah kinda crazy as this moment no doubt. I can see Sasuke trying to comprehend the Senju/Saratobi clans. They were trying to help mend the tension. Death God, yes I already said someone would bridge that gap. For all the kages and Kyuubi to be stuck in there forever doesn't sit right with me. I think the major line is what Suigetsu says, Oro can't use his arms due to the Shiki Fuujin. Though Oro seems to be using his arms just fine???? I am still trying to understand just what and how it could be related to Death God. How could Death God Jutsu be any use? Yeah they can bring back the four Kages but what can Tobimaru do against juubi or Madara. Since Madara has stated over and over the only shinobi that can stop him is Shodai...at this point shodai can't come back. We have seen Madara go off but we have not seen a uncontrolled Hashi or Tobim go off. This is the only measure where the use of DG could be utilized.

Last edited by apacolypz; 07-10-2012 at 07:10 AM.
Old 07-10-2012, 07:08 AM   #13
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Didn't the 3rd say that only he and Minato knew that jutsu ?
Orochimaru experienced the jutsu first hand. Learn from experience so to speak. Oro could have been searching for a way to retrieve his lost arm soul.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-10-2012, 07:11 AM   #14
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
Orochimaru experienced the jutsu first hand. Learn from experience so to speak. Oro could have been searching for a way to retrieve his lost arm soul.
After Madara was revealed to know how to use Edo Tensei anything is possible.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-10-2012), Gakure (07-12-2012), NeoKakarott023 (07-11-2012), platinumrug (07-10-2012), Tmoore (07-10-2012)
Old 07-10-2012, 07:51 AM   #15
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

i am not entirely sure where this is going but I def feel that Sasuke will not be involved in this war.

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote