Fairy tail 292 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 07-20-2012, 12:57 PM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Fairy tail 292

http://mangateers.com/manga/fairy-tail/292/1/
http://mangastream.com/read/fairy_tail/62510083/1

I like this new development, and the set up is cliche but exciting. The only thing I didn't like was Mira not being on that team.

Come on Mashima, when will a female other than Erza be given proper treatment ?

Gray, GTFO.

Also, wow !!! Plot progression ? In FT ?

The world will truly end this year. The person on Aldui-ehh I mean that wall is Natsu, the scarf is a dead give away.

Last edited by Dagoro; 07-20-2012 at 01:24 PM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-20-2012, 01:12 PM   #2
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Fairy tail 292

Good chapter.

Like dagoro said "oh so cliche" but it fucking worked. It got me hyped up, kudos to Hiro.

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 01:15 PM   #3
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Hopefully this will be handled well. This tournament has been garbage so far.

Err, I just realized something. Doesn't that wall make Natsu a child of prophecy ?

Good Lord it's spreading.

Last edited by Dagoro; 07-20-2012 at 01:22 PM.
Old 07-20-2012, 02:14 PM   #4
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

I'm ready to see a Dragonslayer Battle Royale! The last time I was this hyped up for a fight was back in Naruto part I with the Neji/Naruto fight.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 02:15 PM   #5
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Hopefully this will be handled well. This tournament has been garbage so far.

Err, I just realized something. Doesn't that wall make Natsu a child of prophecy ?

Good Lord it's spreading.
At least Hiro hinted at this from the very beginning, you know, instead of making the first half about hardwork and determination.

Also, does that painting mean that Natsu will battle Igneel?

Last edited by jekyl_hyde; 07-20-2012 at 02:21 PM.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:27 PM   #6
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

The painting could be just a drawing of the prophecy - it doesn't out and out look like Natsu nor can we say he's the only Fire Dragon Slayer there ever was. I wouldn't be surprised if other dragon slayer are raised beyond just Igneel. I mean, there are five of them gathered (and the fake dragon Laxus).

New team works... but all I can say is, Gray - don't fuck this up. Everyone else should be fine.

Do you pair Natsu with Gajeel for a Dragon Slayer team, or with Laxus for the easy lightning power up?
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 03:32 PM   #7
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Fire user and that scarf, even if it isn't Natsu exactly it will be applicable to him. I mean seriously, what else could it be ?
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (07-20-2012)
Old 07-20-2012, 06:04 PM   #8
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

Holy shit this battle has got to be epic
Old 07-20-2012, 06:55 PM   #9
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough

Very good chapter.

Natsu and Gajeel vs Rogue and Sting is obvious.

Gray vs. Memory guy. They both use Creation (make) magic. Also Gray has wanted to kick his butt since the Hide and Seek event.

Laxus vs. Orga, both Lightning dudes and probably part three of Dragon vs. God Slayer.

Erza vs. Minerva, revenge for Lucy plus the two most kick-ass chicks (sorry Mira) of each guild. Why else would Hiro hype her up with that monster tower victory. Also I wouldn't be surprised if Minerva's magic or part of it is a trick on eyes, in which case Erza's false eye could be put to use again.

That guy does resemble Natsu, especially with the scarf but it might not be the Natsu we know.

So I wonder what the substitution rules will be for the tag-team battles. Will it be anytime or only after a knockout?

I guess the 6th day is a rest day so the chaos could start during the final event. I am guessing the final event will be some kind of quest or challenge, like a magical obstacle course. It could also be a magical, Fairy Tail version of capture the flag.

Looking forward to the next chapters.
Old 07-20-2012, 07:29 PM   #10
k-lai
ANBU

k-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enoughk-lai will become famous soon enough

I think the guy in the painting is probably evil natsu manipulating the dragon king(just a thought)...
Old 07-20-2012, 07:52 PM   #11
PSJiraiya
Genin

PSJiraiya is an unknown quantity at this point

Totally agree with Dagoro about the Mira v Gray thing, but I also get why. Gray has his own little vendetta fight, so he gets picked.

Dragon Slayer tag team match coming up. Make it good Hiro!
Old 07-20-2012, 08:55 PM   #12
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

I'm well aware of his little gripe with Rufus, but it sucks that Mashima keeps setting up these things to give the same people the limelight.

I've seen enough of Gray. I rather see Mira, Gildartz and even Juvia have an all out fight without some BS PIS interrupting. Juvia gets distracted by Gray in a match where she should have been at least the runner up and Mira participates in a slut off.

Erza is kick ass but the other females should get the chance to shine as well.
Old 07-20-2012, 09:04 PM   #13
PSJiraiya
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
I'm well aware of his little gripe with Rufus, but it sucks that Mashima keeps setting up these things to give the same people the limelight.

I've seen enough of Gray. I rather see Mira, Gildartz and even Juvia have an all out fight without some BS PIS interrupting. Juvia gets distracted by Gray in a match where she should have been at least the runner up and Mira participates in a slut off.

Erza is kick ass but the other females should get the chance to shine as well.
I didn't mean to suggest you didn't get why Gray got his spot. It's pretty obvious with the matchup shots at the end.

Mashima has his featured players and when it comes to monster fighters Erza is the only female you can count on being featured. I love Erza, but getting to see more of Mira and what she can do is certainly more interesting to me than just seeing Gray do his ice thing again.
Old 07-20-2012, 10:22 PM   #14
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

if day 5 is an all out battle with 5 members from each team, FT have got it in the bag. Laxus took out whole of RT whom were trained to be anti-FT, ERZA managed to beat 100 monsters with the S ranked one considered to be hard even for a wizard saint, Natsu has 2 different Dragon slayer powers, Gajeel a former S class mage and dragon slayer and finally Gray trained under a Wizard saint. Mirajane would have been my pick instead of Gray considering she beat Jenny easy and has shit loads of satan soul transformation all uber strong
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 10:06 AM   #15
PSJiraiya
Genin

After reading the chapter again I think the painting or mural is a picture of what the tournament was in the past and isn't prophesying the future. I think that the dragon is Igneel and that the guy he's fighting is who he got the scarf from that he gave to Natsu(Igneel doesn't seem the scarf knitting type to me). I'd guess that some kind of mutual respect or friendship came out of their battle or maybe Igneel took the scarf as a trophy, since it's clearly magical.

Whatever the case is I think that is Igneel and that is Natsu's scarf, but that it isn't Natsu in the picture.