Kabuto: the hidden son of Tsunade? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-20-2006, 02:12 PM   #1
Yakushi~Kabuto
Missing-Nin

Yakushi~Kabuto is an unknown quantity at this point
Kabuto: the hidden son of Tsunade?

importing my theory from another forum

Little is known about Kabuto's past:
Kabuto was adopted by a jounin of the Yakushi clan, which is Konoha's best medic nins clan. He was found as a child in an enemy country, and he was the only survivor in the battlefield.

My first guess is he was found during the Third Great Shinobi War which happened when kakashi was 12. And since kakashi is 8 yrs older than Kabuto, it means Kabuto was 4 yrs old : O
What a 4 yrs old boy is doing on the battlefield and how is he supposed to survive? Probably because he is the jinchuuriki weapon of that country! But that's not the matter of that thread.

Only one hint is revealed about his past outside of Konoha: "Bellflower", the place where Kabuto was found is called "Bellflower pass". Why would the author state such a detail. I knew it had to be a hint so I started searching about Bellflower meaning...

Suddenly I was like zOMG O__o; when I found out that the bellflower second name is "Dane's blood", because it flourished on the corpse of a Dane killed in battle.
Dane killed in battle? Could this be a mere coincidence? I don't think so.
We very well heard of a "Dan" killed in battle during the Second Great Shinobi War, that was Tsunade's lover. All of a sudden, a belief smatched me: Dan and Kabuto silver hair, Tsunade and Kabuto medical skills, it all made so much sense! Kabuto is possibly the hidden son of Tsunade and Dan!

So I started to look for more evidence:

Kabuto and Dan:
Doesn't the resemblance strike you like hell? If Kabuto removes his glasses and release his hair, he's the spitting image of Dan!

Kabuto at the age of 19 is 176cm and 65kg, so he will likely exactly reach Dan's height/weight on his prime!

Kabuto and Tsunade:
Tsunade said that Kabuto's medical senses possibly surpassed hers on her prime! Such a feat would make so much sense if Kabuto was her son.

Btw why Tsunade left Konoha and refused Jiraiya's proposal already? Once again it would make so much sense if the reason was her being secretly pregnant from Dan. She possibly left to a foreign country so that no one would know about her having a child. Then maybe Tsunade had not the heart to keep her child without Dan and she has given her child to a foreign family, or maybe Kabuto was kidnaped from her.... who knows...

Timeline:
Pre-timeskip Tsunade was 50 and kabuto 20, so if she would have given him birth at 30 she would have been with Dan at 29. Dan died at 27 so she only needs to be 2 years older than Dan! This is very reasonable.

Blood Type:
Dan is A, Tsunade is B
Kabuto is AB, no comment :|

Last edited by Yakushi~Kabuto; 08-20-2006 at 07:05 PM. Reason: adding timeline
Yakushi~Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-20-2006, 02:19 PM   #2
DasBones_665
Genin

DasBones_665 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kabuto: the hidden son of Tsunade?

OMG WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE!?!?!? (leaf ninja)

look that idea is just plain stupid, its more likly hes a jinchuurki then that (he worked for the akatsuki so thats unlikly)

and the blood type is different BOTH OF THEM!

BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!

Don't jump to conclusions.

Facts are facts.

Theories are opinions mixed with facts.
DasBones_665 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 02:23 PM   #3
Yakushi~Kabuto
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasBones_665 View Post
look that idea is just plain stupid
Is it? : O Why?
Quote:
he worked for the akatsuki so thats unlikly
I don't get the logic
Quote:
and the blood type is different BOTH OF THEM!
Review your genetic lessons, the child of an A and a B is most certainly (~90%) an AB
Old 08-20-2006, 02:28 PM   #4
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

Great theory, decent supporting details, and also there may be one flaw to it. Tsunade was said to be 50 years old, during her relationship with dan she's below the age of 30, kabuto is 20 years old do the math. Also women have a thing called "women intuition" which would have told tsunade that there was a certain relationship between kabuto and herself... hell i could be wrong but meh
Old 08-20-2006, 02:40 PM   #5
Yakushi~Kabuto
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion View Post
there may be one flaw to it. Tsunade was said to be 50 years old, during her relationship with dan she's below the age of 30, kabuto is 20 years old do the math.
Pre-timeskip Tsunade was 50 and kabuto 20, so if she gave him birth at 30 she was with Dan at 29. Dan died at 27 so she only needs to be 2 years older than Dan! This is very reasonable.

adding to first post
Old 08-20-2006, 02:59 PM   #6
DasBones_665
Genin

DasBones_665 is an unknown quantity at this point

the reason i said that its unlikly that kabuto cold be a jinchuurki is because he worked with the akatsuki..dont get it? well first off if he was a jin, he would be DEAD they would hav extracted the bjuu by now

sorry about my previous post i was being a bit rash, its a good theory it just doesnt convince me

BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!

Don't jump to conclusions.

Facts are facts.

Theories are opinions mixed with facts.
DasBones_665 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 03:07 PM   #7
Uzumaki.K
Genin

Uzumaki.K is an unknown quantity at this point

great theory the relationship didn't cross my mind and i think he is also a jinchuuriki
Uzumaki.K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 03:28 PM   #8
oscaraps
Chuunin

oscaraps is an unknown quantity at this point

who knows u might be right since he was a master at using medical jutsu
Old 08-20-2006, 03:35 PM   #9
killerkill87
Academy Student

killerkill87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Very intresting theory it could be true i don't know about the jinchuukri part but i remember in one of the anime episode where he was helping naruto saskue and sakura in the forest of death he said something about the other me akwakening But i wouldn't be surprised if thats a fact that hes the long lost son of them. Episode 36 his eyes turn red. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQPE_6EDlw8 watch from 7:05 to 7:12. And when he forfits from the chunnin exam he says something about the old me or something like that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TwCBzezijU link from 9min to 9:10. I do think that he has different personally idk about a jinchuukri but i can def believe that he could be trunsade son.
killerkill87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 03:36 PM   #10
Ravenx
Academy Student

Ravenx is an unknown quantity at this point

Very very interesting, nice find.But I think it's crap. If it were true that would mean tsunade is one stupid woman. I mean comeon if it were her son i think she would have noticed a resemblance between him and her lover dan, like she would have seen dan's face in kabuto's.
Old 08-20-2006, 04:31 PM   #11
Yakushi~Kabuto
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenx View Post
Very very interesting, nice find.But I think it's crap. If it were true that would mean tsunade is one stupid woman. I mean comeon if it were her son i think she would have noticed a resemblance between him and her lover dan, like she would have seen dan's face in kabuto's.
think superman
the glasses! : P

I am not sure a woman could identify her son 20 years after being separated from her baby anyway, that sounds unlikely.
Old 08-20-2006, 04:48 PM   #12
Ore-sama
Jounin

Ore-sama is an unknown quantity at this point

About a 4 year old on the battlefield... what's a battlefield? The place where two enemies clash and fight. Could be his backyard for all we know, maybe he lived right next to the Bellflower pass. He may have come there searching for his cat or to see what's going on, etc...
Also, Kakashi was Chunin at age 5. Maybe Kabuto was even better and became Chunin at age 4 although I doubt it.

Other than that, very interesting theory!

And I feel sorry for Dan's name meaning, among others, Fialure - he did fail

@killerkill87
His eyes probably turned red in a try-to-be-scary-anime-effect

I value Animals as much as Humans = I value Humans as little as Animals.

Ore-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 05:03 PM   #13
9fenix9
Genin

9fenix9 is an unknown quantity at this point

-yakusho
i like the research info you put down you got some mad skills there but i cant see how that could be true since tsunade didnt atleast feel something towards kabuto when they met......but then again tsunade could just be a uber bad mother. I mean she has to be if she abandoned him like that. but you said that place where he was found was called Danes blood and tsus man name was dan........yeah i guess
kabut could be a jinchuu but i think hes not one.............for now

Im baaaaaccck

Last edited by 9fenix9; 08-20-2006 at 05:06 PM.
9fenix9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 05:08 PM   #14
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

who knows,hopefully we will learn more about this subject,any maybe he is her son..maybe not, thanks for the info tho cuz i want to know more about kabuto,cuz his personality is very hidden though i believe were gonna be sieng allot more of him soon

Grimmjow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 05:10 PM   #15
Yakushi~Kabuto
Missing-Nin

I have changed the part about tsunade being a bad mother because that's speculation. Kabuto could have beed kidnapped, that's even more likely.

Also the jinchuuriki part was just a little aparte, the thread is 100% about Kabuto-Tsunade ^^;